[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see a lot of talk about getting your shit together. I would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (97KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 500x747px
I see a lot of talk about getting your shit together. I would like to get my shit together and escape NEET life. I understand that if the smallest unit of the political sphere is either the self or the family unit, it all begins with me. How do I start? Where can I go to learn more? How do I start to help myself? Any good resources on the mental, physical, spiritual, and financial side of putting myself back together is appreciated. Any resources on addiction could also benefit myself and others.
>>
>>129939215
why do you want to escape NEET life? ask yourself the difficult questions first. independence? it's a jew. live with your mother, she makes the most tender chickies.

Have you met a woman and want children? That's when you start a life of your own, and you do it with help from both sides of the family.
>>
>>129940927
I've been living a NEET life for 8 years. I just don't want to live like this anymore.
>>
File: IMG_2011.jpg (224KB, 922x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2011.jpg
224KB, 922x1024px
The Golden One on YouTube will help a lot with the general stuff, but the details like what to eat, when to workout, how to start a family and stuff you'll have to work out on your own.
>>
>>129941253
valid. Then get a job. Maybe you aren't cut out for meditation
>>
>>129941524
Thanks for the starting tip, I'll check it out.
>>
>>129939215
>Any good resources on the mental
Books
>physical
Gym
>spiritual
Church
>and financial
Job
>>
>>129941687
What do you mean about the meditation part? Getting a job is a good first start.
>>
>>129941781
Ok thanks. Seems obvious enough. Guess I have to do some trying in each arena. I know I won't get the right thing for each on my first try but I gotta just do it. Thanks.
>>
>>129939215
Make a resume. Print at least 15 of them a day. Go to the mall and find the help wanted signs. Go inside ask to speak to a manager and apply for the job. Do this until all 15 resumes are gone. Rinse and repeat until you get a job. Boom, NEET life ended.
>>
>>129941913
>Seems obvious enough.

You will find most problems in life have an extremely obvious solution. You just have to actually go do them
>>
>>129942217
Yea. I've heard that things problems in life are simple to fix but never easy. Thanks for the perspective.
>>
>>129942061
Thanks man. I do have a BA already so I'll apply for jobs I'm qualified for. If that doesn't work out your method will also work. Thanks for the idea.
>>
>>129942557
No problem, didn't know you had a BA. If that's the case do that. Best of luck OP.
>>
>>129941810
I mean you shouldn't need a job. That's jewshit. There's something wrong with you psychologically if you're not fulfilled.

Gotta help yourself first.
>>
>>129942061
>Go to the mall
retarded fucker detected

this is what I'm saying about the 'job' autists. It's pointless.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.