[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Racism VS Prejudice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: selfie 0145.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
selfie 0145.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
In your opinion, what is the difference between racism and prejudice? Are they synonymous? Can you be racist, but not prejudiced (a la ALL WHITE PPL R RAYSIST)? Can you be prejudiced and NOT racist (a la ONLY WHITE PPL CAN B RAYSIST)?

What lies in the future of these words? How will these affect politics domestically and internationally? This is certainly an interesting subject IMO, and I think it needs to be addressed before it spirals out of control.

I would assume most of you believe the two to be synonymous, but I'd love to hear from anyone else who disagrees or has a different point of view.

Is prejudice really just one part of the idea that is racism (prejudice + power etc)?

Can you really argue that ALL white people are racist EVERYWHERE under this system? What about North Korea where white people hold absolutely NO power?

The modern world was undoubtedly shaped by colonialism and the sins of our ancestors (whatever their race/ethnicity), but does that mean we are obliged to atone for them?
>>
>>129937283
Both are irrelevant. There is only my kin, and if I have to slaughter the world to save my kin, I will.
>>
>>129937453
By kin do you mean your countrymen, or your family?

Can you expand upon the rest of my post? I'm just interested in what people have to say about this new definition of "racism".
>>
>>129937283
Prejudice:
>black kid on the train with headphones on...probably rap

Racism:
>black kid on a train...get off my train nigger
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.