[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FED Raises Rates Again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

It is pretty obvious that the FED is doing everything they can to put a damper to Trump's plan for economic recovery. Three times now they have raised the rates in Trump's short tenure at POTUS.

http://archive.is/XjDjX - Washington Times
>>
pretty obvious, however rates need to be raised anyways, of course they don't do it when obummer was in office
>>
>>129937065
>Trump's plan for economic recovery.

???????

He hasn't done anything to bring about economic recovery.
>>
>>129937266
>however rates need to be raised anyways, of course they don't do it when obummer was in office

Why did Trump keep Yellen as FED chair?
>>
>>129937266
Rates needes to be raised a long time ago.

OP is correct. They covered for Onigger's horrendous economic performance by manipulating the interest rate.

Its been raised more in the past 6 months than in the 8 years before that.

The fed needs to be abolished and now
>>
>>129937712
why do you think?

Trump is complicit in the scam and doesn't have the moral imperative to change anything.
>>
File: 1497372860562.png (421KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
1497372860562.png
421KB, 615x409px
>>129937266
>of course they don't do it when obummer was in office
The kikes would not want their white 'house nigger' to be viewed negatively.
>>
People seem to fail to understand that Trump is doing whats best for the US,regardless how dirty that is.If destroying the FED will cripple the US and send it back to the stone age,Trump will play ball with the FED.
>>
they did the same thing in 2008, get ready for the crash and burn
>>
File: qs5FJU4i.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
qs5FJU4i.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>129938208
>they did the same thing in 2008, get ready for the crash and burn

>economic crash
>and than a war

GET FUCKING READY
>>
>>129937065
Good. That means rates will go up here and our housing bubble gets closer to popping.

Good time to buy coming up.
>>
>>129937065

GOOD

I have lots of money sitting not doing anything

in order to curb inflation we need people putting money in the bank

problem is not many people have money to save

the good effect of this is once the moneyed people start makign extra money on interest from their cash not doing anything, they will start spending it again and trickle down

now all we need to do is let Trump do his job and we can begin the road to recovery

unfortunatly War is expenseive and we are not getting away from that any time soon

illiegal immigration crackdown will help open up jobs

but China is still the elephant in the Room pol is not informed enough on to disscus in depth
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.