[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's Your Primary Source Of News?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: The_Donald_Fatass.jpg (197KB, 1200x1195px) Image search: [Google]
The_Donald_Fatass.jpg
197KB, 1200x1195px
>Approach my brother on his laptop.
>Notices and navigates away from The_Donald.
>In disbelief, I demand him to go back.
>Claims he's there to read about the shot senators.
>I tell him only obese neckbeards browse there.
>Asks me for my primary source of news.
>Suddenly realize I might inadvertently out myself as a 'Nazi'.
> "Uh...Uh...Twitter? " I fear he's not ready for this.
>>
>>129936050
Lel, meanwhile I spend half my day telling my coworkers how Hitler did nothing wrong. Your brother will be fine, just show him some dank mimis
>>
File: IMG_3690.jpg (33KB, 272x274px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3690.jpg
33KB, 272x274px
>I tell him only obese neckbeards browse there.
Did he point out that you use 4chan?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n4lczhB0WL1sphx85.jpg (72KB, 373x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n4lczhB0WL1sphx85.jpg
72KB, 373x281px
>>129936050
Don't put your brother through this hell. I envy those that can enjoy other sites. Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>129936203
Only my family don't know how... Conservative I really am. Even though they'd understand the most. Black Euro conservative family.
>>
>>129936050
>take everything you read on here with agrain of salt
>>
>>129936203
Cool! I bet not a single co-worker cares about your shitty try-hard nazism
>>
KC
>>
/pol/
>>
/pol/ is unironically the least biased news source I know
>>
>>129936050
Meanwhile, my family thinks I'm a nazi and my normie sister hates jews now.
>>
>>129936050
Just bring him over to [the better version of] /pol/ and teach him about the jewish question.
>>
>>129936050
/pol/
>>
File: 1485805831115.png (18KB, 217x211px) Image search: [Google]
1485805831115.png
18KB, 217x211px
>>129936050
>not turning your brother into a nazi

BAKA
>>
>>129940976
No it's not, the people here start with a premise and work backwards. /pol/ is and always has been full of useless retards and before that /news/ was almost as shitty of a source for actual news. And before THAT, it was alright, now and then. But still mostly stupid.
If you try to learn about complex topics on 4chan, you're probably some type of mong.

The ONLY way to get decent news is to read a bunch of sources like Reuters and think about what is reported and why and how such information might be obtained.

News agencies are basically a series of layers of aggregates with periodic proprietary sources popping up here and there, but mostly they get all of their stories from only a few sources, such as Reuters.

There is no shortcut to knowledge and anybody who tells you otherwise has an agenda. Although you've probably already been manipulated into adopting somebody's agenda, you're on /pol/ after all, and you appear to be dumb enough to take it seriously.
>>
ZeroHedge
>>
>>129936050
ur wee brother wud knock ur cunt in
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.