[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zionism is a cancer.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

People like Zionist Sara Silverman is why I'm bidding for President. If we don't stand up to Zionism who wants us dead, who will? I will.
>>
File: sarahkillingjesus.jpg (221KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
sarahkillingjesus.jpg
221KB, 900x900px
>>129935856

How much longer will USA be a cuck to Zionism?
>>
Hating Zionism is exactly what the Rothschilds want you to do.
>>
>>129936177
Well, I fell into the trap.
>>
File: Womenarefunnypepe.png (274KB, 540x698px) Image search: [Google]
Womenarefunnypepe.png
274KB, 540x698px
>>129935856

Do you think she means it? Would she really do it given the opportunity? Why or why not?

>Talk is cheap, and celebrities need publicity; and comics need laughs and attention
>>
>>129935856
What was the context of that? I don't believe that she just said that out of nowhere there must of been some attempt at a joke.
>>
>>129937022
>What was the context of that?
shes a zionist kike
>>
>>129935856
>Being a crypto kike

You have. Mental illness Wayne
>>
>>129937022
It's her reply to the "jews are christ killers" meme.

Kind of funny, I think.
>>
>>129937329
No you have mental illness.
>>129937435
>jews are christ killers
They are.

She's not making jokes about Mohammad.
>>
>>129935856
OP, you don't expect us to believe you are the politician in your related images, do you?
>>
>>129936177
Explain
>>
>>129935856
>who wants us dead, who Will?
>I will.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.