[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Bernie Bros all homicidal maniacs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: berniebros.png (454KB, 505x334px) Image search: [Google]
berniebros.png
454KB, 505x334px
Why are Bernie Bros all homicidal maniacs?
>>
>>129932857
Ugly fuckers also
>>
is that chris-chan on the left?
>>
IF YOU SEE A FAGGOT WITH A BERNIE STICKER...FOLLOW THEM AND FUCK THAT STICKER UP.
JUST FUCK THAT STICKER RIGHT THE FUCK UP. BERNIE FOLLOWERS ARE NOTHING MORE BUT VIOLENT CRIMINAL COMMUNISTS. THEY WANTED EVERYTHING FOR FREE AND WHEN THEY LOST THEY WAITED AND TRIED TO KILL PEOPLE. IF YOU SEE BERNIE SANDERS SUPPORTERS ITS YOUR JOB TO PUT THE SMACK DOWN ON THEM AND BURN THEM BAD. THOSE FUCKERS POKED THE BEAR ONCE TO MANY TIMES AND ITS ABOUT TIME THEY HAD THEIR HANDS RIPPED OFF. ITS TIME..ITS TIME AGAIN.
SEE A BERN OUT AND JUST RUB HIM OUT.
IF YOU SEE A FAGGOT WITH A BERNIE STICKER...FOLLOW THEM AND FUCK THAT STICKER UP.
JUST FUCK THAT STICKER RIGHT THE FUCK UP. BERNIE FOLLOWERS ARE NOTHING MORE BUT VIOLENT CRIMINAL COMMUNISTS. THEY WANTED EVERYTHING FOR FREE AND WHEN THEY LOST THEY WAITED AND TRIED TO KILL PEOPLE. IF YOU SEE BERNIE SANDERS SUPPORTERS ITS YOUR JOB TO PUT THE SMACK DOWN ON THEM AND BURN THEM BAD. THOSE FUCKERS POKED THE BEAR ONCE TO MANY TIMES AND ITS ABOUT TIME THEY HAD THEIR HANDS RIPPED OFF. ITS TIME..ITS TIME AGAIN.
>>
>>129933187
Pfffftt I'll beat your ass IRL
>>
>>129933142
It's Jeremy Christian, the Portland stabber
>>
>>129932857

And they think they are wiggers, like BLM and Antifa.
>>
>>129933468
You kiss your wife's boyfriend with that mouth?
>>
File: 1494848169398.jpg (67KB, 747x621px) Image search: [Google]
1494848169398.jpg
67KB, 747x621px
Burnouts have had a harder year than anyone.
>Sanders get screwed out of nomination
>literally Hitler wins the election
>Obama care is kill
>every attempt to stump Trump gets their hopes up only to be shattered
>their protest are getting trolled by faggots with Pepe signs and alt-light kekistan flags

They are finally starting to snap. I'm willing to bet this starts a trend of attacks on republicans.
>>
>>129934967
sounds good

we need them radicalized if we're ever going to be able to strike back
>>
File: 1475287772939.gif (539KB, 286x356px) Image search: [Google]
1475287772939.gif
539KB, 286x356px
>>129933468
The berniefaggots are the absolute worst of all political identities. They got absolutely cucked by their own party, yet blame Trump for everything. Absolutely fucked over by the DNC and they follow like the fucking sheep they are. Fucking hell, their leader, King Cuck, let niggers run amok on his stage during the middle of a rally. What a fucking pathetic little kike faggot. Uncle Bernie and all of his little, shitty ass fucking supporters need to be dragged from their homes and executed in the streets. A true cancer that must be removed immediately. They are the true niggers. Hurr durr, I love black people, huge me free shit. They are actually worse than niggers and shall be labeled as traitors. They get the bullet first. Fucking degenerate scum.
>>
>>129932857
They had to be crazy to start with
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.