[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taxing childless people at higher rates

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 29

File: breastfeeding.jpg (13KB, 555x312px) Image search: [Google]
breastfeeding.jpg
13KB, 555x312px
Childless people are benefiting from the governmental system while not putting a fair contribution into it. They are evaporating the pensions and Social Security benefits which perpetuate society.

Fewer kids = Fewer future tax payers

By not having the kids, you need to pay more in tax to atone for the taxes your children would have paid.

What I propose is taxing their incomes at a rate which is 15% higher. For each child you have, that amount goes down by 1/3. After having 3 children, you will not be paying the additional tax. This would incentivize people, especially those who are upper middle class (smarter people), to have more children.

This additional revenue generated from the tax will be used to promote and subsidize child births. For example, mothers will receive additional aid from the government for every child they have. Russia did something similar to this and saw an immense gain in births.

https://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/2008-04-05-russia-baby-boom_N.htm
>>
>>129932163
>This would incentivize people, especially those who are upper middle class (smarter people), to have more children.
No. It would incentivize them to either drop out, attempt to hide their assets, or flee the country. Good job, you just made everything worse.
>>
>>129932163
But what if I accidentally lose my dick and balls in a freak incident and have no way to reproduce? Do I get taxed then?
>>
>>129932401
Right, you mean like what happened in Finland and Switzerland? Childless people are stealing money from the system without giving their fair share. This will inevitably implode our safety nets if nothing is done.
>>
>>129932163
>how to create capital flight 101
Or you could just fix fucking shit tier, single-mother enabling laws like no-fault divorce you half-brained lunatic.

If marriage and having kids wasn't such a colossal fucking risk for men with little benefit, there'd be more kids, and those kids would be in stable households.
>>
nope, will leech as much as possible, pay no taxes at all, produce zero children and leave a bloated smelly corpse for some wagecuck to clean up after I suicide peacefully through helium.

go take your taxes and suck a cock
>>
>>129932163
Tax me more, a single white male trying to find a mate, in my shitty appt i cant afford, working my trade i hate, for the sole purpose of trying to produce more children; do this. And i will start killing people
>>
>>129932401
Basically the result of like 90% of all laws
>>
>>129932564
Good question. You would get a medical inspection. If what you claim is true, you would be exempt from having biological children, but you would have to adopt a few to alleviate the government's foster home expenditures.
>>
You're a fucking idiot.
Childless people do pay more taxes doucheface.
They don't get dependant rightoffs while they pay into sevices for children and for schools that they are never going to use.
>>
>>129932881
>>129932915
In other words, your tiny brain can't formulate an argument. Thanks for the satisfaction of winning ;)
>>129932945
How old are you? There would an exemption for younger people, ideally those under 25.
>>
>>129933019
>adoption
but what if I happen to be a man-child and so by placing a child under my care it would be the same as killing it? Would I have to pay tax too for my inability to be a parent?
>>
>>129933276
I gave you my argument.
I will never pay any taxes to anyone :)
>>
>>129933276
>>
>>129932163
Agreed very much.

In fact, they should be taxeed so hard that NOT having kids is more expensive than having kids. Watch selfish hedonists cry ITT
>>
File: Jim-Carrey-Making-Funny-Face.jpg (30KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Jim-Carrey-Making-Funny-Face.jpg
30KB, 615x409px
>>129932163
Hmmm. I'm childless and I still have to pay for other people's children in the form of their education, food, housing, medical care, nigger care, peace of mind, etc. and about 90 other things. You should be taxed 15% for every child you have, 50% if you're poor.
>>
>>129933019
>state-enforced cuck
How about you get a free helicopter ride?

>>129932945
>nudjTY
lel, nice id.
>>
File: 11363225.gif (991KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
11363225.gif
991KB, 500x376px
>>129933119
>Childless people pay more in taxes
They pay enough to atone for what their 3 children would have paid into the system to perpetuate pensions and Social Security? No. You are clearly too stupid to comprehend simple concepts. Don't feel bad though. I don't expect much from a moron.
>>
>>129932401
Childless people should get the fuck out of America.

If you don't want kids it's because you don't love and respect your people, your culture, your country, your community, but most of all it's because you don't love yourself.

Self-hating cucks can leave.
>>
>>129932163
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
>>
>>129932163
Single white males without kids already pay higher taxes you fucking dumb nigger.

And they pay for all the resources boomers use to raise their shitty kids.
>>
>>129932881
>Or you could just fix fucking shit tier, single-mother enabling laws like no-fault divorce
Fuck that. Just repeal the 19th amendment.
>>
>>129933276
>people who don't want kids will just move their assets elsewhere
>you should fix these laws instead (gives concrete example)
>lel naud arguemnt!
What a fucking sperg, at least try to act like you're trying.

>>129933410
Yeah, we need to pay for all those single mothers after all! <3 roasties!

>>129933574
How about roastie enablers get free helicopter rides?
>>
>>129933372
Yes because you are stealing from the state otherwise. Pensions and Social Security need to be subsidized by tax payers.

>>129933410
Good. I am entirely serious about this to. Too many childless people are parasiting off of the current system.
>>
>>129933372
Man-children will be gassed
>>
>>129932163
Easier to just raise the tax rate but also raise the child tax credit to offset. Can even get played off as a liberal plan because spic baby making rates.
>>
>>129933902
Why not both?

Getting married with no-fault divorce is asking for divorce.
>>
>>129933465
And our children have to pay your social security and medicaid. That's 60% of the federal budget shit for brains.
>>
>>129933997
I like how you cherrypick the extreme example of single mothers. Even so, a single mother with many children is still better to society than a degenerate childless couple
>>
>>129932163
>What I propose is taxing their incomes at a rate which is 15% higher. For each child you have, that amount goes down by 1/3. After having 3 children, you will not be paying the additional tax. This would incentivize people, especially those who are upper middle class (smarter people), to have more children.
No. It will just make the leeches breed more as always.
>>129932163
>This additional revenue generated from the tax will be used to promote and subsidize child births. For example, mothers will receive additional aid from the government for every child they have. Russia did something similar to this and saw an immense gain in births.
No they did not. Fom your own fucking article.
"The population decline hasn't halted, and demographers warn it could plummet again. But today births are on the rise, from 1.4 million in 2006 to 1.6 million in 2007 — their highest level in 15 years."

It's beyond dumb and it won't work, It never has.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Caesar#Dictatorship
"After the triumph, Caesar set out to pass an ambitious legislative agenda.[85] He ordered a census be taken, which forced a reduction in the grain dole, and decreed that jurors could only come from the Senate or the equestrian ranks. He passed a sumptuary law that restricted the purchase of certain luxuries. After this, he passed a law that rewarded families for having many children, to speed up the repopulation of Italy."

Meanwhile Denmark had the highest birthrate ever during WW2. One of the hardest financial times in recent history. However since then, we had the most benefits to women to have children and one of, if not the biggest, welfare state ever seen in history and we have not been able to break 2.0 child per woman since the 60's.
Tl.DR. Stop giving women money, they will always squander it.
>>
>>129933739
>Single white males without kids already pay higher taxes
The question wasn't if they pay higher taxes. I asserted that taxes for childless people need to be augmented. You aren't very bright.
>>
>>129932163
>>129932716
You are a liberal retard excatly those people would start to get many children, who shouldn't.
>>
jesus christ you fags are fucking DUMB!
>>
>>129932163
Hahahahahaha..you stupid faggot.
>>
>>129934089
>Too many childless people are parasiting off of the current system.
>work to pay for system
>meanwhile parents write off a bunch of shit
You literally have it ass-backwards. The childless already pay for all the services parents use.

You're actually retarded.

>>129934120
You first.

>>129934152
Or statists could fuck off with subsidizing shitskin babies.
>>
>>129932163

Consider suicide.
>>
>>129932163
>encourage unwilling people to get children
>child poverty and mistreatment levels skyrocket.
>>
>>129933997
>roasties
What's your obsession with this word?
When did I say anything about "enabling" women? Women should go back to being chattel.
>>
File: 1412450251974.png (6KB, 377x330px) Image search: [Google]
1412450251974.png
6KB, 377x330px
>>129932163
>millions of single moms who not only have to pay less taxes but also get welfare from the guys they fucked and dumped
What now?
>>
>>129932163
You wouldn't need this communist nonsense if you rolled back all (and I mean all) the feminist laws. But beta providers are always going to feebly try to find ways to glorify their beta provider status.
>>
>>129934300
>create nothing but dysfunctional retards and criminals
>better than nothing
You've got it ass-backwards. Not having any kids is better than creating useless drains on the system.

How can this thread have such a high concentration of retardation.

Also, do you not know how common single motherhood is? It's pretty damn common, it isn't a fringe case.
>>
>>129932945
>And i will start killing people
Please don't forget to properly take the steps to convert to Islam first :-)
>>
>>129933997
I gave an example already. People aren't leaving places like Finland and Switzerland. In fact, people are dying to get in. These nations enacted similar legislation to what I have proposed.

>>129934343
Why are you people so fucking stupid? Does your mind not intrinsically discern implications? With reference to the article, and as you have acknowledged, the birth rate in Russia incremented after fostering births by giving mothers additional $$$. I aspire to go even further than that. Mothers need more money to raise their children. Women who choose to have children should be treated as workers and be entitled to money from the government to promote births.
>>
Must be a slide thread because that system already exists in the USA.

3 kids $50,000 income, federal income tax rate minus 10%
>>
File: 1441947535436.jpg (16KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
1441947535436.jpg
16KB, 283x283px
>let's encourage genetic trash to shit babies even more than they already do!
>the population must continue to expand forever!
>the government knows what's best for you and should be allowed to control your life!
fuck off statist
>>
>>129932163
>ITT /pol/ acts like baby mama welfare recipients
i guess if you can't beat them, join them
>>
>>129934733
If you don't first repeal the laws like no-fault divorce, forcing single men to get with women will ultimately create more single mothers.

>>129934825
This confuses the tradcuck, who thought if they only treated women even better, they'd stop being promiscuous whores.
>>
>>129932163
>he doesn't know that we already have a child tax credit
http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/briefing-book/what-child-tax-credit-ctc
>>
>>129935003
>>129935003
>How can this thread have such a high concentration of retardation
That's the tradcucks for you. They believe that forcing men to impregnate as many women as possible in a broken anti male system that inevitably creates fucked up broken family units is better than fixing the very system beforehand. They're scum and absolutely short sighted moronic retards.
>>
>>129934592
Lets do a thought experiment;
Imagine only one family in a 100 had kids. That family had 50 kids somehow. Obviously this society is shit but keep an open mind.
Even IF the family with children had to pay no taxes they still have to take care and put the effort in. The family is literally perpatuating society and those children will run everything once the childless families get old. You can see that the childless families are degenerates no>?
>>
>>129932163
Hnnnng, feed me next
>>
File: 1335814746723.png (16KB, 174x174px) Image search: [Google]
1335814746723.png
16KB, 174x174px
>>129932163
>remove compulsory child support
>force abortion to require consent from both parents
>if parenthood is questioned the assumed parent is assumed to not be the father until proven otherwise with tests
>ensure the employment market is more stable and ensure people feel safe they have a source of income
>lower the costs of buying a house/apartment
>make laws that enforce marriage fidelity, if cheating is proven the cheating party loses any claims to anything in the marriage/family
>no splitting of wealth on divorce, you earned it, it's yours. Taking people's property to support slackers is idiotic
>>
File: 1497233954250.jpg (25KB, 439x411px) Image search: [Google]
1497233954250.jpg
25KB, 439x411px
>>129932163
and what shall we do about all these niggers who have 9 kids each and NONE of them ever pay a dime in taxes? are you really this fucking stupid?
>>
>>129935171
>People aren't leaving places like Finland and Switzerland.
Literally because of lack of shitskins and all the other laws being better.

Which is why if you want your stupid "gas the childless" plan to have any chance of success, you first remove no-fault divorce and other single mother enabling laws. Otherwise you're just funding the next wave of fatherless niglets.

>Women who choose to have children should be treated as workers and be entitled to money from the government to promote births.
We already have a system like that in the US, it's called welfare, and all it produces are useless fatherless niglet criminals.

Basically you're still retarded.
>>
File: Skærmbillede (34).png (187KB, 1330x672px) Image search: [Google]
Skærmbillede (34).png
187KB, 1330x672px
>>129935171
>Mothers need more money to raise their children. Women who choose to have children should be treated as workers and be entitled to money from the government to promote births.
We did that in Denmark. A single mother who is not working in Denmark is living above the median wage in Denmark. She has plenty of money. A massive welfare state that pays for everything. Schools, highschool, university and free healthcare. Still can't get it above 2.0 in half a century now. But you just can't help yourself. No matter how much evidence I throw at you, you are a communist by nature.
>>
File: 1496962598475.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1496962598475.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>129932163

Fix women first moron.
>>
>>129933544
Perhaps we should also tax people with daughters more since women don't actually pay any net tax in the west (on average that is).
>>
>>129935456
Those 50 kids aren't being cared for by that one family. more than half of them will have no attention at all and will turn actually die from lacking a mother's touch.

Babies who aren't given enough affection actually just die or end up completely mal-adjusted.

Now let's say they hire as many nannies with everyone else's money to take care of the kids, you've solved that problem, but you now create a severe genetic bottleneck as the other families are incapable of having their own due to the carrying capacity of that society being taken by the children of one family, which clearly is completely fucked up genetically and socially to create that many kids.

Basically, social engineering; don't, just don't. You don't subsidize failing businesses, and society is nothing like what you described, kids are still being had, we're just reaching equilibrium.

Constant growth being a good thing is a jew myth.
>>
>>129932163
>nigger are you retarded? Do you have any idea how much I, 33 upper middleclass no wife or spawn, have contributed to the degenerate system we have now? Way more than I receive you fucking half breed mouth breather.
>>
>>129932163

Pretty sure I pay an assload of property taxes that fund schools I will never use.

Let me opt out of property tax and I'll be glad to kick in a little more income tax.
>>
>>129936576
>this
>>
>>129932163
The single best tax exemption is rug rats you new fag.
>>
>>129932163
At what age should we start taxing them for being childless?
>>
Over population is going to kill us all!!
Go have kids REEEE keynes relies on perpetual growth REEE
>>
>>129932163
>Childless people are benefiting from the governmental system while not putting a fair contribution into it.
t. Someone who has never ever filed taxes
What is married filing jointly? What are dependent exemptions?
>>
>>129935399
>They believe that forcing men to impregnate as many women as possible in a broken anti male system that inevitably creates fucked up broken family units is better than fixing the very system beforehand
yup, saying they want a strong white nation, but really they just want more sex lulz. stay thirsty, my friends.
>>
>>129932163

The problem is you'll just be paying niggers and spic and other trash to have more trashbabies.
>>
File: IMG_1090.png (280KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1090.png
280KB, 1136x640px
So I'll be taxed until I can't afford to have kids of my own?
>>
>>129932163
Child care costs should be tax deductible in my view. Every single essential cost associated with your children should be a tax write off, especially homeschooling costs.
>>
>>129936788
This, fucking this.

Holy shit, every time someone complains about slowing population growth, an economist loses their soul.

Perpetual growth is unsustainable, especially so when you consider that worthless shitskins are the majority of that growth.
>>
>>129932163
How do childless people save up to raise their kids if they're gonna have their excess taxed away?
Or do you propose that people have kids before they even get their first job?
>>
>>129932163
If its true then how come i get shit back in taxes every year with no kids and my brother who has a kid gets more than me back? I also make more than him and me and my wife both work full time.
Im no tax expert and its a non issue for me but reading this just doesnt line up with my experience.
>>
>>129937079
You already get a shit ton of tax write offs for dependents and joint filing, you've got enough, you fucking leech.

You're basically forcing me to pay for your child services; you're just like those fucking niggers and their welfare.

PAY FOR YOUR CHILD'S SHIT YOU FUCKING CUNT. IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD ONE YOU FUCKING POORFAG.
>>
File: jewishlightningseizuregif10.gif (1MB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
jewishlightningseizuregif10.gif
1MB, 800x597px
>>129932163
mfw this is literally what is happening right now in America
>>
File: Rare Incubus Pepe.png (1MB, 913x740px) Image search: [Google]
Rare Incubus Pepe.png
1MB, 913x740px
>>129936960
This. OP's a crypto-marxist nigger-loving jew who wants to tax single whites to pay for nigger, spic, and mudlime babies. (((OP))) hates whites. Kill all commies.
>>
More kids = government has to shell out over $100,000 in the hole on education alone before it gets anything back in taxes.
Immigration is the real thing we need to incentivize.
>>
File: IMG_2010.jpg (126KB, 852x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2010.jpg
126KB, 852x1024px
The better way to do it is to increase taxes all around, then incentivize family building and increase birth rates. If you decrease taxes for each child born into a nuclear family and cap the limit at 7 or so, you increase birth rates, increase future taxes to run the country, increase the white population (let's be idealistic here and say this doesn't apply to gooks and dindus) you'll solve so many problems and make the country better! And if people follow suit and have more children, their tax rates may actually go down in just a few years, lower than before. Seems like a win win win win situation.
>>
>>129937939
What you need to incentivise is sustainable regional population.
Or else you might all end up living the Las Vegas not-so-wet dream of running out of water.
>>
File: 1488425478761.jpg (46KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
1488425478761.jpg
46KB, 600x602px
>>129932163
>it's an anon pretends they know how to best run a society episode
>>
>>129938471
Better yet, make the tax reduction depend on the child's achievements. Hooligans/youth offenders get their parents tax breaks removed, while high achievers and kids who stay in schools continue to provide tax breaks for their families.
This would incentivise the parents to pay more attention and make more effort in making sure their kids are not off smoking weed and stealing ca... I mean dinduin nuthin all day long and instead forcing them to straighten their punk kids out.
>>
But woman are already low paid because of that.
>>
>>129932163

Yeah right. Apart from the raw wealth transfer via taxes you get paid leave from work for months/years (Sweden). Add to that a socially acceptable excuse for coming/leaving early. Oooh you skip work - you must be a good parent! When I get a new job i will fake having kids.
>>
>>129932163
Targeting the smart middle or upper class is a good move, but how do you prevent highly fertile low IQ people to have 4 or 5 children? If you want to halt the dysgenic trend, you need different systems for different populations...
>>
File: carlos.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>129932564
Amputationed cock and ball is gonna cost you an arm and a leg.
>>
File: 1494784644895.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494784644895.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>129932163
>he wants to perpetuate society
>>
>>129932163
>instead of giving tax breaks to families with kids he wants to tax people without kids
wouldn't expect any better economic thinking from a commie
>>
Childless people already pay taxes that go to things like schools and parks.
>>
>>129932163
>giving single mothers even more benefits

No.
>>
>>129932163
White people pay the most taxes already and this is just another tax to send money from white people to subsidize blacks and Mexicans having more babies.

Great job anon.
>>
File: 1461002744002.jpg (747KB, 2160x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1461002744002.jpg
747KB, 2160x2560px
Tax exemptions for bleachers now
>>
>>129932163
Taxing childless people higher makes it difficult to save the money you need to have children
t. Anon that's trying to have a kid
>>
>>129932163
As a smarter childless upper class person i'll tell you this. I can move to b2b work with company outside my country, and that's just one of options to avoid your stupid taxes. If no option left i'll stop work (i can live from renting my flats) or i'll emmigrate.
>>
Already happens in the USA. Provide tax benefits for children to encourage families rather than tax penalties, because you will get orphan mills like a motherfucker.
>>
>>129940815
man i miss fine arts
>>
>>129933574
I love myself which is why I pocket 70% of my paycheck and have $25,000 in the bank. No plan to ever have kids. Considering a vasectomy.
>>
>>129934300
>a single mother with many children is still better to society than a degenerate childless couple

> a burned out slut living on welfare is better for the country than two working, tax paying citizens

thank god retards like you dont get very far in life
>>
File: 1497477995182.jpg (468KB, 818x959px) Image search: [Google]
1497477995182.jpg
468KB, 818x959px
>>129941001
You see shit for brains >>129932163
Thinks that you don't need money to nigger rase a kid, but then you just get more niggers...

I'm for children lower you tax rate, but you will not be subsidized to have them. And I mean end well fare and food stamps...if you cannot afford children, and/or your children die, at least your shit genes die off.
>>
>>129932163
Shit nigga we already got 7 billion people, we don't need every one of them mating
>>
neck yourself idiot
>>
>>129932163
Did you know the Koran says that when alone with a woman she must breastfeed you 7 times so that you don't rape her? It also says that Mohammed was as white as whip cream.
>>
>>129932163
How to increase illegal immigrants the post.>>129938471

>>129938471
A distinction without a difference Anon who failed math.
>>
>>129932163
I just came here to say "nice tit"
>>
>>129932163
>nigger population triples overnight
well done retard.
>>
>>129932163

People with kids literally get tax cuts just for having kids.

People without kids who own a house here pay their property taxes which fund the public school for kids.

People without kids actually are taxed for something they have no use of.
>>
File: 1494333420141.jpg (11KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
1494333420141.jpg
11KB, 207x244px
>>129932163
you gommies are mentally ill
>>
File: 1403262951800.jpg (165KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1403262951800.jpg
165KB, 640x480px
>>129932163
>Forcing retarded people to have kids and pollute the gene pool
KYS you mindless faggot. Everyone should be sterilized at birth and can only have children after they pass a rigarous licensing requirement to confirm that there parents that have cohabited together for more than a year, are financially capable of taking care of a child, no criminal record, pass simple tests for knowing child care/CPR etc and in a perfect world are either tested for their own genetic fitness or given free government provided genetic tailoring to make sure their children are the best possible. Then these people should be lavishly encouraged by the government to have very large families.

A few generations of this and we will have eliminated virtually all genetic diseases/disorders and many non genetic diseases and have a new race of literal ubermensch with Genius level IQ and olympic athlete caliber physical capabilities.

Or we can just force every degenerate idiot to have kids to save money on their taxes, im sure that will work great too.
>>
>>129932163
i propose you kill yourself
>>
>>129944703
that's a method jews will use to cull the opposition.
>>
>>129932163
Give me a government assisted wife to impregnate then.
>>
File: 544654654.png (660KB, 962x803px) Image search: [Google]
544654654.png
660KB, 962x803px
>>129932163
>Penalize me for being ugly and women not wanting to have sex with me.

As if my life isn't horrible enough.
>>
>>129932163
Every child consumes close to 100k in Primary school costs K-12, furnished by the government. We should require their parents to pay that back too?
>>
>>129944319
Nice try Pablo, niggers don't work, so they don't pay taxes to begin with.
>>
Until people start doing something about all the unwanted children in America, I cannot in good conscience support the idea of more kids. What we need to do is incentivize stable marriages and women at home and get rid of cultural degeneracy.
>>
>it's the OP never filed taxes episode
>>
File: 1486750157731.jpg (36KB, 426x434px) Image search: [Google]
1486750157731.jpg
36KB, 426x434px
>>129932163
We already get tax deductions for dependents though. If married and the wife is a stay home you get a deduction for that as well. Unless you're not talking about the United States.
>>
>>129932163
That would promote reproduction.
>>
>>129932163
That's what marriage is for you nonce
>>
>>129944901
Jews have been doing it for centuries. What do you think the Matchmaker did? Matched people for genetic fitness based on intelligence and ability so the best bred with the best. The only problem is this leads ti inbreeding which is why Jdate and a lot of other jew dating websites use genetic testing as part of their matching criteria.
>>
>>129935561
>punish women for getting pregnant
>yet let the man get away without having to take any responsibility
>>
File: 1 feeel.png (46KB, 253x294px) Image search: [Google]
1 feeel.png
46KB, 253x294px
how to get a gf?
>>
>>129932163
>This would incentivize people, especially those who are upper middle class (smarter people), to have more children.

lmfao

>what is an incentive

Incentives are rewards. The baby bonus is an incentive. If you want, make that larger.

Tax punishments are not incentives.

You're fucking batshit insane if you think taxes would cause a person to choose to waste years and thousands upon thousands of dollars on a child they otherwise don't want.

Your plan will only build resentment for the state.

If you want people to have children, destroy feminism. Return to traditional values. Permit abortion, birth control, working women, but build traditional values back into the culture: revere motherhood, female tenderness, and masculine providers and protectors.
>>
File: 4234324.jpg (275KB, 1123x842px) Image search: [Google]
4234324.jpg
275KB, 1123x842px
>national bolshevik
OP on the right.
>>
Taxation is theft.
>>
>>129946028
>resentment
You found the magic word that should, but won't, humble OP over his bad idea. Thread over.
>>
>>129932163
they dont work either, you moron, what are you gonna tax

put them into forced community service, they'll start fucking everything that moves that very night
>>
>>129932163

Bad idea since then it just encourages fucking idiots to have children for the sake of it, especially single mothers.

What you want to be doing is giving tax breaks to married couples with children, because it's fucking expensive to have kids and pay taxes for a non-shit house to raise them in.
>>
>>129932163
>stable, married, Christian white couple with baby
BEST TAXES

>white Christian and single after 25, or married but no baby after 30
SMALL PENALTY

>single or married minority, no baby
PENALTY

>married minority with baby
LARGER PENALTY

>single minority with baby
BANKRUPT YOUR ASS PENALTY

Remember: you get more of what you pay for, and less of what you punish.
>>
>>129932401
>you just made everything worse
>op's flag
It checks out.
>>
>>129933544
>Jew hiding behind Nazi flag.

I see you're up to some new tricks there, Shlomo.
>>
>disincentivize marriage
>punish people for not marrying
>>
File: c21.jpg (30KB, 468x347px) Image search: [Google]
c21.jpg
30KB, 468x347px
>>129932163
They already do you nincompoop. I don't get to claim children as dependents on my taxes. Ergo families pay less taxes than a childless couple.
>>
>>129932163
People with children should have to pay as much taxes. That'd be better
>>
why don't we just tax niggers more?
>>
>>129933574
childless people pay more in tax than married couples, thats because kids take from the system in exchange for putting more money into the system once they have matured and pay tax

what ought to be done is just get rid of these pension funds, decrease taxes overall, and let people take care of their own money, western civilization survived without these 1950s+ pension funds for a long time
>>
>>129932945
This.
>>
>>129932945
>Tax me more, a single white male
If you knew anything about taxes you would realize single people are already taxed more than couples or people with children.
>>
>>129932163
Damn ... That was a great idea! :D I will actually write this down and present at the next political meeting. THANKS! T. Conservative Norwegian Politician.
>>
File: C_LKH0HUMAARDVR.jpg (28KB, 494x566px) Image search: [Google]
C_LKH0HUMAARDVR.jpg
28KB, 494x566px
So first you tax people to the point where having children is not an option for smart ones, who first want to make sure they can provide for their children.
Then you want to tax said people for not falling into your agenda, where you want to have a society of dumb people multiplying like rabbits without economic stability, who literally rely on those smart people who actually help to build the economy. Basically, you want to tax people because you taxed them too hard and they can't pay you more.

So really, why do you want to ruin your society even more by destroying the providers, instead of fixing those fucking leeches?

You fucking commie.
>>
Why not incentivize people to have children by providing tax breaks and benefits?
Oh wait, they already do that.
Fucking retard.
>>
>>129932163
>child tax credit
>>
>>129933574
Kids are stupid worthless pieces of shit
>>
>>129933544
i don't think you realize how many tax benefits kids provide, especially at a lower income.
>>
File: 1495212196353.jpg (127KB, 550x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495212196353.jpg
127KB, 550x500px
>>129932163
this is a dumb fucking idea, all you have to do is get rid of the handouts to single mother, forcing women to make better choices in mate selection. Better mate selection means a traditional gender roles which means more kids.
>>
>>129933574
What if nobody wants to fuck me?
>>
>>129955542
We need more white children anon. Whites have been brainwashed to think that raising a child is tantamount to prison.
>>
File: IMG_5768.gif (2MB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5768.gif
2MB, 400x214px
>>129932163
>>
>>129955542
buh buh, we have to let the roasties get their cash and prizes!
>>
>>129932163
but, less people, less taxes you would need. taxes are to pay for the government but with a smaller population then there will be a smaller government. it basic supply and demand. also single people already pay more, that's why some scam taxes having dependents then don't actually have.
>>
>>129932163
No, fuck off with that. You can't expect women to voluntarily want to be with men so it's unfair to tax the people that are alone. Women only want the top 20% of men, and men will always be alone.
>>
>>129955866
children take a lot of resources. alot of resources that are hard to come by and conservatives like to dwindle with the way they vote. if the resources were there then the children would be too.
>>
>>129932163
I and everyone in existence owe society, the civilization, the community, the state, the species, and everyone around me to the nth degree NOTHING.

Fuck all of the previously mentioned strata of human existence. I will consider meaningfully participating and creating what's needed for humans to travel to the stars once humanity takes it own head out of it's own ass - until then eat shit.
>>
>>129932163

100 lies and fashism: OPs thread.

Kill all commies mercilessly when shit hits the fan, anonbros.
That toxic disease must be erradicated once anf for all.

>>129932163
>Fewer kids = Fewer future tax payers

Your socialiam, your problem
>>
>>129956852
unless you live in the middle of nowhere and gather your resources (i know you don't by posting here) you do owe the public participation in society to some degree.
>>
>>129957465
you forget, fewer tax dollars needed.
>>
>>129932163

People without kids already pay higher taxes.
>>
>>129932945

Idiot. It would incentivize all young individuals to FIND a mate.

It would HELP you by leveling the playing field. No longer will all the females only go to the Alpha of Alpha's because only one person can be with Chad. The rest need to find someone else. It opens you up to their standards since they'll have to drop in order to avoid paying more tax.

You are retarded and cannot think past your dead-end job, which you have because you have no fore thought to get yourself out.

Good luck with life, loser.
>>
>>129932163
demanding debt slaves
fucking disgusting
>>
>>129932945
wtf is ur trade that pays bad and sucks
>>
>>129959414
well, i don't want a mate so i don't think i would even bother with a job if you took even more of money as a consequence of being single

i'll just live in a tent and eat from food pantries, fuck it.
>>
>>129933574
>These childless people aren't giving back to America
>THEY NEED TO LEAVE SO THEY'RE LITERALLY GIVING NOTHING BACK AND WE GET LESS MONEY!

How about you shove a shotgun up your arse and bounce around until it discharges?
>>
>>129959414
>. No longer will all the females only go to the Alpha of Alpha's because only one person can be with Chad.

what the fuck are you TALKING about, do you have any idea what kind of person gets married? the vast majority aren't anywhere near chad status
>>
>>129932163
First you need to make sex and marriage sacred again.
You prove how stupid nazbols are.
>>
>>129960849

Do you understand that the number of people getting married and having children is GOING DOWN? At a rather significant rate.

What are YOU talking about?
>>
>>129960421

If you choose to be a poor, helpless faggot, that's your choice to make.
>>
>>129932163
>taxing childless people
This is just another way to take money from white people and give it to welfare niggers.
>>
>>129932163
White women should be mandated to be married and bearing children at 18 until 40.
>>
File: 1492469925775.jpg (59KB, 394x395px) Image search: [Google]
1492469925775.jpg
59KB, 394x395px
>>129932163
>women
>have kids from nigs
>make others pay for it
how it is not a plan for beta slavery, faggot? Instead the Handmaid's Tale, we'd have the Man-Servant's Tale
>>
that pic is disgusting. babies are parasites. people need to be taxed before being allowed to have kids. the more you have the more you need to pay.
>>
automation is coming soon anyway
Why would the elite care about more gibs?
>>
Well uh. With the current fucked up demographics. What you would see would be a faster demographics drift. People more affluent tend to have less children while people less usually more, it's like a natural law. Subsidize the later for having children and dumb breeds dumb whether by genetics or home environment/impoverishment you get something like Venezuela, so uh......kindly kill yourself.
>>
>>129932163
Doing this means single white men will have to be able to adopt kids.

That'll never happen.
>>
>>129957549
I choose to work and exchange my labour and talents for the resources I consume and use nothing for which I cannot pay out-of-pocket. I owe nothing to nobody.

It's funny that you'd choose the Democrat flag and say one must participate within society to earn their right to live in it when Democrats are such welfare-loving lunatics. I'd love one day to understand how one kicks themselves in the face so well and easily with so little effort.
>>
>>129932163
What the fuck is this "atone" shit?
You a religious man, now?

Look, asshole, men are net tax payers. Women are net tax consumers. Time for the female gibs to end.
>>
>>129932163
>tax childless people
"oh damn, im getting heavily taxed, better start having kids just to reduce those commie taxes"
GTFO commie, gulag yourself
>>
>>129932163
>child tax credit
>deductions for dependents
>day care deductions

t. teenage redditor

kys
>>
>>129932716
>you mean like what happened in Niggerless Country 1 and Niggerless Country 2?
>>
>>129932163
Wrong approach. We need to encourage white births, not penalize white childlessness.

I propose a $100,000 low interest loan to every white couple on their wedding day. For every white child born $25,000 is forgiven.
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.