[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why must Britain and Brits be wiped of the map

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: average brit.png (3MB, 1302x930px) Image search: [Google]
average brit.png
3MB, 1302x930px
Name a country more deserving of terrorist attacks than Great Britain.
>pro tip, you cant-
The only thing that is great about Britain is the distance they have strayed away from God.
What is the best way to encourage brits to kill themselves, or for shit skins to commit terrorist attacks in britain?
>>
>>129929804
>The only thing that is great about Britain is the distance they have strayed away from God.

Sick burn
>>
>>129929804
I feel this country doesn't have long left. It has and always will be subject to the kikes. God bless anon.
>>
>>129929804
America is more deserving. The Brits are just an American state regurgitating Hollywood ideals.
>>
>>129929804
>The only thing that is great about Britain is the distance they have strayed away from God.

Softening on Christianity is what led Brits to misguidedly invite the barbarian Islamists right to their doorsteps.

If Brits remained Christian, they would have been vocally against inviting Islam into their country.

God was literally their protecting.
>>
File: 1425609748133.jpg (109KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1425609748133.jpg
109KB, 720x960px
>>129929804

Funny, but not true. They are one of only a few Eurofag nations to make any effort to avoid the clutches of the (((EU))).
>>
>>129930386

America will have its day.
>>
File: hiddenmoment.0.jpg (27KB, 400x211px) Image search: [Google]
hiddenmoment.0.jpg
27KB, 400x211px
>"Irish" Catholic living in either the US, Canada, or Australia makes another anti-British thread
>>
>>129929804

>why must they die

Because they consistently keep choosing this for themselves. You cant force someone who is suicidal to live.
>>
>>129929804
fuck off olaf, some of us have been to norway and know it's just as fucked up as here
the only reason you haven't had a major terrorist attack yet* is because there's nothing worth blowing up

* well apart from brevik who managed to alert us to the muslim threat by mainly killing white teenagers. good job hurfleyurfle or whatever you've changed your name to today
>>
File: ricky.jpg (26KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
ricky.jpg
26KB, 500x667px
>>129930539
>hurr durr believing in god is stupid
I absolutely agree, fell like morality man Peter Hitchens is right in saying that the only smart thing to do for young brits is to emigrate before its to late
>>
>>129931273
with one of Europe's strictest immigration policies i can agree that we are not doing enoug. But i doubt it will ever reach british leves. And if it does i will happily kill as many shit skins before going out.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.