[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North Korea releases American prisoner, Otto Warmbier.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

So the moron Otto Warmbier who went to the Best Korea and stole a communist poster and ended up in jail, is now being released.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U67Fupbye4s
And turns out he's been in a coma for a year.
According to the best Korea, he contracted botulism and took a sleeping pill, which fucked him up and sent him to coma.
He's most likely a total vegetable at this point.

What's going to happen when it turns out that he was tortured and his body gave up?
Do you think something will come out of this?
As in is there a possibility that this leads to a snowball effect of massive anti NK sentiment, which eventually leads to America carpet bombing the shit out of Kim.
I feel like America is slowly but surely laying down a good solid foundation of different reasons, that will justify fucking up the NK.
>>
>Warmbier

kek
>>
>>129923900
>ekkekekekeke

Warm beer

they can keep it.
>>
>>129923900
>stole shit
>got hit

You'll find little sympathy for thieves here. Most people want to get rid of crime by having very strict deterrents.
>>
it would be about time the US roasted these worthless chinks
>>
>>129924712

Yeah it was his own fault getting into trouble, stealing in a place that's practically 1930s Stalinistic society.
But if he dies or gets brain damaged, they practically executed him by treating him like regular work camp chink and I seriously doubt that the general public will be too happy about it.
Even if culling crime by extreme measures is a popular idea.

>>129925223
I think it's only a matter of time until US fucks them up.
>>
>>129924712
Bootlicker
>>
>>129923900
Allow me to be the first person to actually respond to your thread instead of shitposting.

I do not think that this will increase tensions too much. Without the coma this would have looked good for them. But the overall relevence is pretty low.

If the Norkos take more prisoners then trump will JUST fuck their shit up.
>>
>>129923900
can somebody give me a viable synopsis, actually wtf here? The norks 'gave him a sleeping pill' shortly after he went to jail. He 'fell into a coma' whereby, he has now 'been in a coma for a year'.

Seriously? But what really happened?
>>
kike
>>
>>129923900
Thank you Dennis Rodman.
>>
>>129926181

I think this coma is the only reason why they even let him go.
It looks bad sending him back as half vegetable, but it would have looked really bad having an American die on their soil in this current political climate.
What I don't understand is that since he was most likely kept as a bargaining chip, why on earth didn't they just lock him up at Kim's palace and force him to teach the great leader English or something?
They should have taken better care of the somewhat valuable prisoner.
I doubt that they're going to try snatching more Americans after this. That would be flat out suicidal.

>>129926580
Who knows what really went down.
Could be that he got sick from malnutrition and terrible living conditions, then the Norks tried to fix him by giving him sleeping pill and his body went into a shock.
Or then they just tortured him and his body gave up, but there isn't that much info about him yet.
>>
>>129926113
The goal is to stop people from stealing stuff ever again.
>>
>>129927634
>They should have taken better care of the somewhat valuable prisoner.

Aren't the Norks feeling the squeeze of sanctions yet? I thought that this new Fat Kim leader had a pretty tenuous hold over the country, with plenty of high level military advisers not really trusting him 100%. I don't think they would have liked some fucking American being held "prisoner" in the royal palace and eating as good as Fat Kim himself while his generals took meager meals to help with the economic situation.

>>129926580
Norks threw him in a cold, tiny little cell in some gulag. He ate leaves covered in rat shit and piss, got botulism and then probably went into the coma after months of absolutely no medical treatment. The sleeping pill thing is almost certainly a cover story.

I don't really think they'd torture him, he wasn't accused of that grave of a crime. Maybe they did, but he definitely could have gotten botulism and it could've done this to him. I don't think their story is a total lie, just mostly a lie.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.