[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whoa...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

whoa...
>>
rly makes you think
>>
>>129919416
why didnt the americans jumping from the buildings use their giant underpants as parachutes? what is the science behind this?
>>
>>129919416
Rly makes you think about the weight of steel and shiet but hey, i'm not a complete fucking retard.
>>
>>129919989

Giant underpants = Giant waist size + mass/ gravity.

They fell too fat to fly.
>>
>>129919416

Way to leave out the two planes that slammed into the building you dick
>>
>>129919416
thanks to the jet fuel :)
>>
>>129920253
While y'all are getting shanked by Achmed
>>
>>129919416
24 story concrete bloc construction vs 110 story steel and glass curtain facade with concrete cores.

Always check out height and construction.
>>
dont you americunts realize that something crashed into the other buildings.
>>
>>129919416
yeah im sure if we crashed a jetliner into the commie block it still wouldnt collapse lmao
>>
File: At least you tried.jpg (17KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
At least you tried.jpg
17KB, 500x371px
>>129921125
>glass curtain facade
rly? That's ain't no facade boi, the outer shell was a tower to itself.
>The tube within a tube design uses a specially reinforced perimeter wall to resist all lateral loading and some of the gravity loading, and a heavily reinforced central core to resist the bulk of the gravity loading.
>>
>>129919416
leaves out that one had a massive fucking plane jammed up its metal ass
>>
>>129921979
>>129921125

Building 7. Meanwhile none of the other buildings around wtc came down.
>>
>>129919416
Different materials. the 24 story was cheaply built and the material used was flammable, shows what liberals can for us
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.