[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Catholic funeral

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: mono-14-spiral.png (69KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
mono-14-spiral.png
69KB, 2400x2400px
My grandma's funeral was today. A priest wearing a robe with spirals in the shape of a pyramid gave the rites. They draped a cloth with the same pattern over the casket. Above the altar were three circles intersecting rings, crossing six times. When the priest approached the casket, I looked up from the pattern with what I would assume to be a mixture of disgust and horror, though I tried to hide it. Our eyes met for a split second. He winced. He knew I knew what the symbols meant. Reject Catholicism. Reject the priests. They are fat old men, accustomed to a rich diet of unripened grapes. Their sole purpose is to lead us astray and destroy us. That is all.
>>
>>129919215
Lies. If today were your grandma's funeral you wouldn't post this shit, regardless of sect.

The first one died at like 7. My favorite part is somebody gave me a flower I could toss on to her coffin before we went to the reception while they piled up dirt on her forever.
>>
>>129919921
No lies. Will post church soon. I'm not sad, I'm happy for her. She was in pain and had alzheimers to the point she didn't know who I was.
>>
>>129919215
oh lol that was my great grandma. My family isn't very good at passing down its old world language.

Doesn't matter. You're still a piece of shit if you disgrace the dead.
>>
File: spiral.gif (12KB, 318x425px) Image search: [Google]
spiral.gif
12KB, 318x425px
>>
File: IMAG0018.jpg (1014KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0018.jpg
1014KB, 3264x2448px
>>129920820
I did nothing to disgrace her. I still believe in God and Jesus, but fucking yikes. If nothing else, avoid this particular church.
>>
>>129919215
illuminati
>>
>>129920630
Yeah it's the worst watching them decay into non-people but sometimes I think that's kind of how God lets them off the trauma of having to experience death.

Faggotized churches aren't anything new, though. I'd hate to have to be a priest, but that's what they decided they wanted to deal with day in and day out. Show us the symbols, anon.
>>
>>129921390
Well, that is comforting. Tell me sweet lies to put my mind at ease. Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions here.
>>
>>129921587
>Spiral -The oldest symbol known to be used in spiritual practices. It reflects the universal pattern of growth and evolution and represents the goddess, the womb, fertility and life force energy. Reflected in the natural world, the Spiral is found in human physiology, plants, minerals, animals, energy patterns, weather, growth and death. It is a sacred symbol that reminds us of our evolving journey in life. When used as a personal talisman, the Spiral helps consciousness to accept the turnings and changes of life as it evolves.

Sounds like you were in a Wiccan church by accident and the priest was actually a cross dressing woman.
>>
File: IMAG0019.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0019.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>129921585
They put away all the really blatant stuff after the service ended, including a book with a picture of a bull on the front that I had never seen before. Here is a picture of the altar.
>>
>>129919215
What does the pattern mean??
>>
>>129922113
What denomination please? And also I apologize if I came off the wrong way, we barely had the internet when I was young but I'd definitely go to 4chan to cope these days.
>>
>>129922702
Roman. No worries m8, many people do come here to senselessly bash religion.
>>
>>129922446
It's too similar to the NAMBLA logo for comfort.
>>
>>129922901
Holy shit more pics. I grew up RC, thinking it's good we got over Vatican II, and then watching it turn full retard.

I honestly thought that was a picture of some weird openly pagan thing. I don't even understand all of it off the top of my head but it's like they stacked it all up left to right and up and down. This is obviously mysticism. I guess I really do have to go read up on all that.
>>
File: IMG_4442.jpg (107KB, 615x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4442.jpg
107KB, 615x820px
>>
File: IMG_4441.jpg (173KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4441.jpg
173KB, 1024x768px
>>129924020
>>
>>129924020
>>129924115
What the fuck is that St. Paddy's church in NYC or something? I could totally see people from NYC crowding in to do that out of desperation.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.