[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

Why are liberals so full of hatred? Literally wishing Trump a death on his own birthday. Yet they call us the ones full of hatred
>>
Why are conservatives so full of hatred? Literally wishing Obama a death on his own birthday. Yet they call us the ones full of hatred
>>
>>129915913
How many people has he killed since he took office? How many people will he kill as result of his deal with the Saudis?
Now work it out
and add white phosphorus
Would he like little Barron to cop a dose of white phosphorus? Huh?
>>
File: griffin trump head.jpg (63KB, 718x559px) Image search: [Google]
griffin trump head.jpg
63KB, 718x559px
This hate filled cunt has encouraged acts of violence. She should be ashamed of herself
>>
>>129915913
Doesn't Trump wish the same thing upon liberals?
>>
>>129916269
>Why are conservatives so full of hatred?
because you want us all dead, that's why. why should we love you if you want the destroy the planet?
>>
>>129916793

i don't want anyone dead, friend

destroying the planet is yalls bag not ours
>>
>>129916793

oops didnt see your "I larp as a nazi" i actually do want you dead, my bad
>>
>>129916793
We don't want you dead, we want you to stop being such fucking idiots. That's it. Just fucking take a deep breath and stop being such a fucking idiot.
>>
File: superJESUS.jpg (18KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
superJESUS.jpg
18KB, 236x354px
>>129918021
>>129917835
People like you make environmentalists look like fags. Do us all a favor and go back to plebbit. Some of us see beyond partisan slavery that you appear to be stuck in/ Best of luck, goodbye now...
>>
>>129916269
FPBP
>>
File: James Hodgkinson.jpg (3MB, 1484x5809px) Image search: [Google]
James Hodgkinson.jpg
3MB, 1484x5809px
>>129915913
>they got something coming their way
>>
>>129916319
And Obama was responsible for no ones death....

Jesus fucking Christ. Are you selectively retarded just thoroughly brainwashed?
>>
>>129919588
BASED
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.