[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if German, Swedish and British men started

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1qw4yb.jpg (20KB, 598x245px) Image search: [Google]
1qw4yb.jpg
20KB, 598x245px
>inb4 shill

What do you have to look forward to under the current status quo? A life of depression and decay as you watch your civilization fall apart, everything your ancestors worked hard for trampled on by the mentally ill liberals. A marriage to a 30+ year old std-ridden whore. 1-2 children at best who will suck you dry and never get in touch when they grow up.

Islam will give you the purpose and the direction you seek. It will give you a young virginal bride who will bear you many children and make sure your lineage continues. It will provide you with a patriarchal structure of society and your everyday life you crave. It will avenge you and your race to those who have denigrated it.

>inb4 roasties and white knights autistic screeching
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>129915819
>It will give you a young virginal bride who will bear you many children
How tho? Without taking low IQ shitskins who dont even speak my language as brides?
>>
>>129915819
You should just so you can rape and human traffick with the government's consent and no punishment

Once you reach 51% islamic you can start the purge, concentration camps for jews, throwing gays off buildings, behead athiests, helicopter rides for liberals, and sanctioned tahharush gang rapes
>>
>>129915819
I don't know about Germany and Sweden but I doubt you'll find many decent converts in Britain, maybe a few retards and outcasts but none of the good blood. Have you ever considered that Allah has a use for us that none of us can comprehend yet? One that requires us to not be muslim
>>
>>129917211
Bong, you would know the answer to this: who makes better food, poos or mudshits?
>>
>>129917620
Never eaten mudshit food and I don't believe poos are hygienic enough to be trusted making my food. So I guess they're both equally terrible, try a hearty stew or a steak pie son
>>
Here is the situation.

I have read a lot about Islam and honestly I understand why it was a successful faith during its Golden Age. By successful, I don't mean many people were becoming Muslim, but rather it was giving some people the possibility to develop personnally.

If today, Islam had the theological base and philosophical outlook as it did during the Mu'tazila, I would become Muslim in a heart beat.

Unfortunately, today not one of the madhhabs in Islam have anything to do with what made Islam such a dynamic faith during the Golden Age.

As a pretty successful professional that does want to have a certain balance in his life to counter the general degeneracy, but also requires flexibility to achieve my personnal goals in a fast changing world - Islam just does not offer the solution.

Today, Islam is too deterministic and highly unflexible.
>>
>>129917901
I'm Texan I only eat barbeque brisket and ribs and drink Dr. Pepper. Even if I die at 40, life well spent.
>>
>>129915819
Islam doesn't even give any kind of a woman to the vast majority of its original followers in Arabic countries dude.
>>
>>129915819
The left along with the blacks would condemn the converts for cultural-appropriating. Jews would call white converts anti-semites. Feminists and Lgtbbq would be equally outraged.
Haven't you learned anything ?
>>
Your women are nasty as fuck, hairy ass motherfuckers. No wonder your mistake your goats for your women
>>
>>129915819
Go suck a dick muslim faggot
>>
>>129915819
I'd rather die alone with no wife and kids than having shitskin wife and kids.
>>
>>129915819
You could do this. Or you could, you know, convert to catholicism and not be a screeching detonating autist.
>>
What would happen? White birthrates would boom, the west would be saved.
>>
>>129917191
It would be pretty easy for a white Islamic state to declare shitskins banished from their land.
>>
>>129922597
Catholicism has betrayed the West. The Catholic leader cares more about virtue-signalling than his own people.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.