[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriosly, how?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 14974642176650.jpg (108KB, 976x549px)
14974642176650.jpg
108KB, 976x549px
>be british
>die in fire
I never saw before that such big and tall buildings can burn to ground like match just from single spark. Even at 9/11 there was less fire.
What is wrong with your commieblocks, britans? Are they covered in flamable plastic or something?
>>
>>129915097
Pretty much.
>>
>>129915097
I think it was staged
>>
>>129915681
What do you mean? Another jewish trick to slow down brexit?
>>
>>129915097
>Are they covered in flamable plastic or something
That's literally it. Look it up
>>
>>129915097
>doesn't have a clue about the true power of fire
Fire with decimate anything in a matter of seconds.
https://youtu.be/zvPa_yEEd4E
>>
It was full of niggers and mudslimes
Press C to celebrate
>>
File: anger.png (1MB, 913x873px) Image search: [Google]
anger.png
1MB, 913x873px
>>129915097
What happened to these people is fucking tragic...
>>
>>129915097

I have two theories:

1) The block is pretty much made up of immigrants, mostly of Asian (Pakistani) descent. It may have been some kind of failed bomb - a lot of flammable material in one room or small area, something sparks, goes up immediately.

2) An arson attack. Not sure who, but it's pretty clear that anybody living in that area would be desperate to get rid of the block. Imagine owning a house worth millions of pounds and knowing that there were hundreds of unemployed or low income minorities just around the corner. The council, even though they will get shafted for health and safety, would make a fucking mint if they sold the land (we're talking hundreds of millions) to a private developer - I honestly think this is the way it will go.
>>
>>129915097
>Are they covered in flamable plastic or something?
Yes. Some sort of Polystyrol insulation on the outside.
>>
File: 1487863187094.gif (72KB, 225x534px) Image search: [Google]
1487863187094.gif
72KB, 225x534px
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.