[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why hasn't trump posted the pics of bin laden dead yet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: nypost bin laden.jpg (51KB, 349x396px) Image search: [Google]
nypost bin laden.jpg
51KB, 349x396px
why hasn't trump posted the pics of bin laden dead yet
>>
and why would he need to do that OP?
>>
>>129913272
What makes you think Obama would make the accessible?
>>
Because he's not dead.
>>
>>129913272
>(((pics of bin laden dead)))
>>
>>129913567
>>129913459
>>
>>129913272
Lmao he's not dead, Obama faked it for publicity
>>
I love it how Obama takes credit for something a team of special forces did on the other side of the globe
>>
File: terroristqt.png (178KB, 457x271px) Image search: [Google]
terroristqt.png
178KB, 457x271px
>>129913272
Bin Laden is probably still alive
>>
>>129913272
He was already killed by a french sniper
>>
>>129913272
because osama was killed in a cave during the bush administration

they didnt officially claim credit until later because the saudis wanted to keep it a secret because they thought america would leave and not take down asad

obama didnt give a fuck about saudis or jews. one of the few good things i can say about the man. so he staged a home invasion of a random guy in pakistan and had the soldiers take the body with them so they could throw it in the ocean so nobody could say it wasnt him. then to soften the image of what america had done they said they buried him outside of pakistan but that random guy was thrown in the water near the horn of africa
>>
>>129913272
they were in Hillary's deleted emails
>>
File: DB4ULW9XoAEfYqN.jpg (207KB, 1200x1117px) Image search: [Google]
DB4ULW9XoAEfYqN.jpg
207KB, 1200x1117px
>>129913272
Same reason he didn't release the Saudi involvement in 9/11.
>>
File: IMG_1428.jpg (48KB, 388x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1428.jpg
48KB, 388x267px
Here I got em
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.