[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can You Handle The Truth? The Nobody?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: logonukeicon.png (81KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
logonukeicon.png
81KB, 555x555px
http://archive.is/dNPty

^^ claims to have found some connections to a h idden narrative. Freaky conenctions actually, Tons of movies and games all with same plot names, depictions.

https://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/35221-the-narrative-that-is-hidden-in-plain-sight-within-everything-can-you-handle-the-truth-the-nobody/
>>
File: WhiteProud.png (767KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
WhiteProud.png
767KB, 480x600px
>>129908794
>>
>>129909399
A men hehe
>>
>>129908794
Waste of time. Just read the bible and your eyes will be opened. You don't have to believe in god to read it.
>>
>>129910132
reading the bible solves nothing. God is found within. Not in a bible. The bible is a control item.
>>
>>129908794
ah yes the delusions of a schizo affected person that link together 'almost anything the person wants based on connections personally reasoned' which can be used to link anything and everything together as a form of mental illness. The best part in all this is if you aren't the same fag OP you literally are so weak minded that you believe in the delusions of another person who is mentally ill
>>
>>129910532
weak fag sauce
>>
>>129910332
Consuming pop-culture in an attempt to find "the truth" is just a waste of time. Look at the bible as a historical artifact.
>>
>>129910765
That was twisted by masons, Blood is Blood... When I say ignore the bible I mean it.
>>
>>129910935
Even if it was it would have a much higher chance to contain certain truths than batman.
>>
>>129911259
If what was me? who do you think I am. Talking bible here.
>>
>>129908794
Glp please go
>>
Go the fuck outside and get ye some booty mate.
>>
>>129910765
>Consuming pop-culture in an attempt to find "the truth" is just a waste of time.
>Look at the bible as a historical artifact.
Funny how people can hold two opposing opinions at once; the bible IS pop-culture you twat
>>
>>129912339
B-but the book is right! It says so right in the book go- I mean guys!
>>
>>129911626
this guy gets it
>>129910625
Op you're literally mentally ill and I got some news for you, you are certainly a 'nobody'. As in a complete and total loser and likely dependent on the government you hate or think is out to get you to provide you benefits to live.

Also x tier and doesn't belong on /pol
>>
Talk about a derail. shills.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.