[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it acceptable to sleep with a native American woman /pol/ ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1492885101134m.jpg (69KB, 1024x696px) Image search: [Google]
1492885101134m.jpg
69KB, 1024x696px
Is it acceptable to sleep with a native American woman /pol/ ?
>>
ya
>>
File: 1492595034647.gif (2MB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1492595034647.gif
2MB, 550x550px
>>129906869
Good
>>
>3DPD
No.
>>
>>129906790
Only if you first have sex with her.
>>
>>129906790
It's acceptable to sleep with anyone but do not let it get in the way of finding a good white wife to breed with.
>>
Only if you take her down the trail of tears before showing her your peace pipe.
>>
If you live in the Americas it's the most acceptable form of racemixing. Better yet, sleep with a Metis woman and BLEACH her kids up to 3/4 White.
>>
>>129906790
There was a white guy on that Netflix show Life Below Zero, he hooked up with some Inuit looking slut and had a whole family with them. Something about that seems really off to me, it's not as bad as nigger racemixing but it still bothers me.
>>
>>129906790
Stick to your own kind you beta pleb faggot.

>waaaah it's too hard, i can't use my race to attract vain women.

Then stop being lazy and go lift/read/build. You're not going to attract women playing videogames and posting on 4chan.
>>
>>129906790
Have you ever even seen the typical Native American?
They're fat, stupid, and not the prettiest things to look at. I imagine spending a millennia of only fucking people from the same tribe hasn't exactly been good on their genes.
>>
>>129906869
>t. you

>>129906790
no

t. me
>>
>>129907710
Don't be degenerate, senpai. Promiscuity should be discouraged. If you don't plan on building a family with her and having many babies, then keep you penis away. No one is perfect, I get it. But that doesn't mean you should normalise this culture of sleeping around as if it were nothing. It is severely damaging to human mating. The statistics are crystal clear on this point: the more mates you have before marriage, the less likely your marriage is to be successful and last long.
>>
>>129906790
>when you have to post an asian because the natives no longer exist.

the least mixed natives look like squatemalans. no me gusta desu.
>>
File: obyzj4tyfr1ufh73mo1.jpg (85KB, 1040x798px) Image search: [Google]
obyzj4tyfr1ufh73mo1.jpg
85KB, 1040x798px
>>129906790
stop being a slave to your own lust
(and thirst if you had procured a faithful, wholesome woman at 17+ you wouldn't be sexualizing and dreaming about walking women around on leashes)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.