[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do they teach you about the Nazis and WW2 in school?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 274
Thread images: 58

File: mel oven.png (356KB, 627x633px) Image search: [Google]
mel oven.png
356KB, 627x633px
I ask you to switch of the customflags in this thread, or at least include your country in the posts as this would be interesting to see how different countries handle this subject

During my time in school we had WW2 and nazi germay 2-3 times as a subject + an additional trip to the concentrationcamp bergen belsen. Literally all we learned was this
>Hitler gained power in 1933
>He did so because germany was in a crisis and he was able to use it for himself
>He hated jews and everyone who isnt a healthy blueeyed blonde aryan, and especially the jews.
>tried to genocide those all
>1939 WW2 started
>1945 it ended and germany was seperated among the heroic allies
>Hitler prosecuted the familymembers of the criminals too.
>Always remember this so it doesnt happen again.
that is actually everything

Additionally we had to watch "The Wave" to be shown how easy such a movement can start if you arent carefull all the time. If you dont know the movie
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wave_(2008_film)
>>
>>129905649
>He did so because germany was in a crisis and he was able to use it for himself

Top meme. You know what school taught me about WW2 and Hitler? Nothing. I mean absolutely nothing. I didn't even get formal sex education either.
>>
>>129906017
where are you from?

and also they actually say it. germany was in a crisis, hitler managed to got them out of it at which point everyone became fanatic and cult like and hitler was able to do whatever he wanted because of that. thats basically what we are told here
>>
>>129906605
Eastern Canada.
>>
>>129906684
sounded kinda like africa or middle east to be honest
>>
lol mel is my cousin. Looks a lot like me and my dad. I've never met him though.
>>
>>129905649
for me, I was literally taught next to nothing call of duty finest hour didn't teach me, and this was apparently in AP euro history too. I had to learn about the jewish communist civil war and dresden and shit like that by myself
>>
>>129905649
That's basically what I was taught in school in the 90's. Plus "America did horrible things to minorities too and the Holocaust was also partly our fault for not accepting all the Jewish refugees and trying to be isolationist".
>>
>>129907923
yeah, we werent told why they hated the jews. always said prejudice, stereotypes and propaganda in order to have a scapegoat to blame all of germanys problem on them. just bad luck they were chosen basically
>>
>>129908296
fucking globalist education, I swear. In asia they go too far the other way
>>
>>129908296
We were even told that "part of the reason it was so scary is that the Jews were perfectly assimilated in Germany and their neighbors and friends turned on them". I'm pretty sure most lesson plans on WW2 in US schools are written by the SPLC and the ADL.
>>
>>129905649
What they tought me in school:
>Hitler attempts a coup in 1923 and fails
>Then when he is in prison he writes a book called Mein Kampf
>Economic crises in 1929 that possibilatates the Rise of Hitler because people were desperate
>Hitler starts genociding disabled people
>Puts jews in ghettos and confiscate their goods
>1939-1945 WW2, Allies were losing badly than the "almighty USA" "save the day" with D Day, we only talked about stalingrad in less than 5 minutes in a slide in powerpoint (because books don't talk about Stalingrad)
>During the war time Hitler started Genociding jews(6 Gorillion)Homos, and Gypsies
And thats what they basically teach us, of course we all know that what they teach us in school is very far from the truth
>>
>>129908296
they briefly mentioned the "dolchstoß(((legende)))" in our classes, but made sure never to actually mention what exactly that was.

in addition our teacher told us the war with poland started because the nazis staged a false flag attack against themselves.
>>
>>129908973
Enables*
>>
>>129909118
didn't it go something like
>germany wants danzig and a little strip along the coast so the port is not separated
>starts negotiating with poland
>england barges in negotiations and poland gets cocky
>negotiations fail, war ensues
>>
Hitler loved animals and children, and didn’t want war, but England did. There’s one big difference between Hitler and every other leader. Most leaders are merely tolerated, or, disliked. But the people of Germany loved Hitler. And he loved them. He literally saved Germany during his first four years in office, and then led the country to economic and social prosperity. Some people blame Hitler for the wartime destruction of Germany, but that blame is misplaced. England declared war. Over Poland? Nope. Poland was just a handy excuse for war. Big Jew wanted Hitler and the German people to be destroyed, so they were.
>>
File: WW1.png (454KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
WW1.png
454KB, 1136x640px
>>129908570
>(((perfectly assimilated)))
but only in order to kike around better unrecognized

>>129908973
pretty much the same as we learned. forgot mentioning the ghettos, we were told that as well. trains and buses driving through them allegedly didnt have windows or just very small so the population isnt able to see the misery in those or something like that we were told. the stuff before 33 wasnt even mentioned for us. nothing about hitler trying to get to power previously or his time in prison. we knew he wrote that book, but didnt knew it was written in prison until long after school. also nothing about the jewish uprising in 1918 in germany or in general all the commi-riots incited by the jews
>>
>>129909401
there also was persecution of the german minority in those (formerly german) territories which resulted in hundreds of deaths.
>>
Similar to the OP's version but no wave film and no concentration camp visit. We read Ann Frank's diary. Also there was emphasis on how USA was just as bad as Nazis, that USA started eugenics and Hitler stole all his ideas from Henry Ford.
>>
>>129905649
i don't care anymore.
>>
File: 1496961462756.jpg (48KB, 441x452px) Image search: [Google]
1496961462756.jpg
48KB, 441x452px
My middle school had a cross-classes Holocaust unit where we learned about the Holocaust all at the same time in classes like social studies and English. It all led up to us watching Schindler's list and having a schoo-wide presentation where each of us were encouraged to make "creative tributes" to the 11 gorillion.

Keep in mind this was about 20 years ago. We never did learn anything about Mao or Stalin, or at least not that I can remember.
>>
We were never really taught about Nazis. We are only taught about MUH JEWS AND MY EVIL HITLER
>>
>>129909401
Yes but Danzig and its surroundings were also around 50% German. It was part of Germany before WW1 and the treaty that carved up the country.
>>
>>129909462
pretty much this. there is also rumors about the danzig massacres where poles slaughtered ethnic germans, but ensuring a supplyline to those ethnic germans was reason enough imo. in ww1 germany surrendered to end the war and was promised if it does so it will be able to keep its colonies and land and everything, but they lied, they took our colonies and our clay in europe including the part of poland they "invaded" which was consisting mostly of germans.

>>129909727
totally forgot. we watched the movie about the diary.
is it by the way a real story or just propaganda fan fiction sold as fact?
>>
>>129909949

>20 years ago

Hello friend. I am 33 and that is exactly what we did.

It's almost like the curriculum was contrived even across national boarders. Complete with our schindlers list viewing.

I remember a kid got sent to the principals office because we were in a temporary building made out of Tin and one of that kids said it was hotter than a oven in here while we were watching our good goyim movie.
>>
>>129905649
the wave is amazing me and my friends still make wave jokes to this day
>>
>>129910101
right, I know it was literally prussia

>>129909724
Is there some sort of document or book on this? Every time I bring it up people say it's a false flag and there aren't any sources I can pull
>>
>>129910312
we actually learned why he got into power why he believed jews were evil the 1918 German revolution the treaty of versalies everything that /pol/ sees as "redpilling"
>>
>>129905649
Pretty much the same thing you went through, but they also had yearly "Holocaust remembrance" assignments from the beginning of high school. They never said anything that could even be construed as positive. Hitler, they said, not only came to power by playing on people's 'irrational' hatred of the Jews, but he also lied all the time. As in, everything he ever said was labelled "propaganda."
>>
>>129905649
This is it - down to the Wave and everything in 6th grade (11-12 years)
>>
>>129910177
The diary is almost certainly fake, her uncle profited immensely from it and didn't 'find' it until well after the war. There is no real explanation for how he got it and how she used a ball-point pen to write it before such pens existed in that area. And even in the official story her and her family died of typhus, not murder. Millions of Germans, Poles, Russians died of typhus during the war. Something like 5% of the soldiers dead were killed by it.
>>
>>129910488
plus they taught that nazi Germany was a good place for a white man
>>
>>129905649
Literally nothing. I didn't even know who Goeabbels was until I actually read a book on my own. We weren't even taught about Normandy. The only thing school ever taught me about WW2 was the blitz.
>>
>>129909949
schindlers list we watched too.

>>129910279
>I remember a kid got sent to the principals office because we were in a temporary building made out of Tin and one of that kids said it was hotter than a oven in here while we were watching our good goyim movie.
aahahahahahha

>>129910488
so do you still dislike hitler then or do you see him as the creator of israel he was?
>>
>>129906684
>>129907528
(Insert snide comment about there being no difference)
>>
>>129910312
>>129910488
>>129910642
Does the non-Ashkenazi Jews in Israel make lots of holocaust jokes?
>>
>>129910919
Israel would've been created without Hitler but it would've been later
>>
File: ACA dog man.gif (3MB, 429x346px) Image search: [Google]
ACA dog man.gif
3MB, 429x346px
>>129905649
>What do they teach you about the Nazis and WW2 in school?

NAZI'S ARE BAD BAD BAD NO NO NO BAD BAD BAD BAD HITLER WAS A NAUGHTY BOY ARGHHH SUCK ON MY DRIPPING ANAL CAVITIES OF NARROW MINDEDNESS

STFU AND NOOOOOOOO QUESTIONS HITLER WAS BAAAAD BECAUSE I SAID SO AND NO QUESTIONS REEEEEEE

And that was my education about WW2.
>>
>>129910996
everyone does
>>
>>129909724
That's the part some people call a false flag. Its hard to know if they actually were being persecuted or the nazis made it up to justify an invasion. Probably a bit of both.
>>
>>129905649
Im pretty sure the holocaust was covered in about one paragraph. Meanwhile I remember in highschool having a whole lessons on stalins atrocities.
>>
>>129908973
Pretty much the same as this.

Teacher was a good goyim Greek commie. There was a little bit of time spent on the Holocaust but most was about Hitler's life, the Munich Putsch, Mein Kampf and him becoming chancellor. No (((Hollywood))) films thankfully.

There was also a trip to Auschwitz despite spending no more than 3 or 4 hours learning about the holocaust. It's pretty much the go-to place for WW2 field trips alongside Blitz style bomb shelter reconstruction.

Looking back, they focused mostly on how and not why, the closest answer we got was that Germany had hyperinflation and 'everyone just blamed Jews for it'. No mention of the ruhr/sailor uprisings, the other failed putsch and political violence that preceded Hitler.
>>
>>129905649
>Hitler went to jail after a failed revolt
>Wrote a book
>People love book
>Legally makes his way to the top
>Spreads fear about the jews
>Kills himself

Not going into what we learned about WWII because the details are fuzzy.
>>
>>129905649
>US WW2 history lesson
>pearl harbor
>d-day
>holocaust (mostly holocaust)
>nuclear bombings of japan
>>
>>129906684

Im eastern Canada as well, there was some WW2 and nazi germany material in either global geo or social studies at one of my schools. Wasn'y anything major though. They mostly give us history in the indians and how we stole their land etc. Though the canadian government seems to have abandoned any effort to promote that particular minority.
>>
>>129905649

HITLER WAS SUUUUUUUUUUPEEEER BAAAAAAAAAAAAD

NEVER AGAIN

MUH MUH POOOOOOORT VAN ROTTERDAM THOUGH!!!!
>>
>>129911280

This. That's literally all of WW2 in your typical public education classroom.

At least it was in the 90's. I doubt much has changed.
>>
>>129911204
Finland is a bit different because of the Winter War etc.
>>
>>129905649
i graduated highschool in 2005 in a very multiculti part of Toronto

Basically, the jews were easy scapegoats so that was the sole reason for that stuff. never forget the 6^123481. hitler=literally hitler tier memery
>>
File: 1490413744486.jpg (270KB, 542x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1490413744486.jpg
270KB, 542x1099px
>>129911080
>Hey Haheimen remember the time when we started that war and then pretended to be the victims.

>Oh yes Mr Shekelstein oh those were good times I was rolling around laughing so hard I almost cry'd , I can't believe the goyim believed our lies and they still believe it

>Oh Haheimen stop my sides are spiltting just thinking about it
>>
File: 1497457572753.jpg (245KB, 1085x451px) Image search: [Google]
1497457572753.jpg
245KB, 1085x451px
>>129911204

Stalin isn't even mentioned outside of in passing that he was part of the allies. In fact in public schools their is a (((curious))) lack of historical Communism anywhere.

The only time Communism is mentioned in detail is McCarthyism
>>
>>129911730
its more why did Hitler kill himself tier jokes but okay
>>
Am swedish, and haven't had the subject but what is talked about is this:
>Hitler was politically engaged with his NSDAP back in 1921
>Economic crisis after WW1 made people start hating on the jews and non-aryans
>Hitler WAS great for the economy (question: did he get rid of rothschild?)
>1939 WW2 started
>1940 Hitler started the genocide
>1945 Hitler and Eva committed suicide, East/West German divide
>These ideas are on the rise so get the fuck off them.
>>
>>129905649
Uh, basically the only part of the WW2 that gets any focus is the war between USSR and Germany (aka "the Great Patriotic War"), which is studied with great detail. Back in school we were shows tons of documentaries on the subject, learned to sing wartime songs, visited the memorials, etc. The general notion is that USSR saved the entire world from the evil of nazism (obligatory "common german people didnu nuffin and were tricked by the corrupt elites"), but didn't get much recognition for it because of the evil americans spreading lies. American contribution to the effort is generally dismissed, they tend to be portrayed as soulless opportunists selling overpriced weapons to both sides and then sweeping in at the very end just to steal all the best spoils.
The victory day (9th may) is the second most, if not the most, celebrated holiday in the country. Overall, the whole thing feels like a patriotic pseudo-religion, planting the idea that the whole world is forever in debt to Russia. Meh.
>>
>>129907528
>implying there's a difference
>>
>>129911901
he didnt though
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/27/adolf-hitler-suicide-skull-fragment
>>
File: 1496261102634.jpg (43KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
1496261102634.jpg
43KB, 640x799px
>>129905649
The teacher talked about how hard Germany got fucked by WW1 and Hitler rose to power because of desperation. Jews died, we came in and saved the day.

I don't remember much else, all I know is I learned more about WW2 watching a couple youtube vids, then again that applies to pretty much every class I took in highschool.
>>
>>129912313
Archive please https://archive.is/HW1cW
>>
>>129911865
Surely they very briefly mention communism during Vietnam time?
>>
>>129911901
my favourite one is
what does Hitler tell to his advisers when they drive near a Jewish city: "pull the gas"
>>
File: 1491066719100.jpg (48KB, 513x510px) Image search: [Google]
1491066719100.jpg
48KB, 513x510px
>>129911901

He didn't die he faked his death and you Shekel snorters fell for it. Also does it piss you off that Iceland broke away from your banking cartels ?
>>
>>129912060

Holy shit. I thought Americans were delusional but you Russians take it to another level.

Americans only really cared about pushing the shit in of the Japs which we are definitely largely responsible for. The European theater was just an inconvenience

>Russians literally diminishing the effect of lend-lease
>>
What we learned:
>Germany was responsible for WW1 and the Treaty of Versailles was signed so that they couldn't do it again
>Germans were economically suffering as a result of the treaty so they turned to Hitler
>Hitler improved the economy (no mention of HOW or WHY the economy was suffering or HOW Hitler improved it, zero mention of banning usury, ignored Hitler ending the gold standard and using a labor-backed currency)
>America and Britain got involved because Hitler invaded Poland and killed millions of Jews (we were taught the holocaust came before the war and we weren't taught WHY some people were antisemitic)
I was a sperg with contradictory opinions back then and I got in trouble for saying that Hitler was economically successful. Hitler is treated so strangely by progressives, if anything he should be viewed as the lesser evil by them. He opposed the racist British Empire and their colonialism, fought against the banking families / 1%, and tried to get the support of the Arabs and blacks who were disenfranchised under the British and Americans.
>>
>>129905649
White guilt to the max here in Burgerland, even though we fought against the Germans. Here's what we don't learn: how red block violence drove normies into the hands of the right, how far communists were willing to go in the Spanish civil war, or the Jewish presence in communist movements. Not saying the six gorillion was justified, just that Jews being associated with commies wasn't something that fell out of the sky, incomprehensible, radically evil, historical inertia, or other self-serving slop Jews tell themselves and others.
>>
>>129912347

Communism was never a central focus of historical teachings of Vietnam. They treated it kinda of like how I imagine kids learn about Afghanistan or Iraq nowadays.

The only real Commie shit was McCarthyism and the Berlin Wall.
>>
>>129912357
the answer is cuz he saw the gas bill
>>
>>129905649
I went to school in South Africa. From grades 4 to 9, we'd learn about the holohoax every year. This culminated in grades 8 and 9, where we learned about it and nothing else in history class throughout the entirety of both years.

Also, by pure coincidence, the South African education system (at the time, at least) was run by kikes.
>>
I can't remember much but mostly it was just a background story on the great depression and the inflation in Germany which caused desperation in the german people and caused the rise of Hitler. The rest is just the holocaust and like different conflicts and the aftermath, plus swedish involvement in selling iron ore and winter war
>>
>>129905649
what they teach here
> Versailles treaty
> hitlers failed coup, mein kempf etc.
> 1933 Hitler gains power
> rhineland, anschluss
> munich diktat, we were betrayed by western powers, a lot of emphasis on poland taking a lot of land from us
> barbarossa, moscow, siege of Leningrad, Stalingrad, d-day , usa nuking japan
> some bs about concentration camps
> battle of berlin

until recently, it was pretty unbiased, however now they are trying to change the narative, so germany and soviets appears more evil, they are trying to downplay the role of the soviets in the war and are more focusing on allies (uk/us)
>>
i remember it not taking too much of the curriculum. just quite a bit of propaganda in elementary school. netherlands btw.
>>
>>129911247
Lucky bastard... We were forced to watch The Pianist and Saving Private Ryan(but the last one was kinda of okay since it showed allied troops killing surrendered troops , since everyone thinks that the Allies did nothing wrong)
>>
>>129912924

What do you mean more focusing on allies UK and US. Like (((we))) were the bad guys or?
>>
>>129910929
Well that comment makes absolutely no sense considering Eastern Canada is +95% white.
>>
>>129912060
so basically you took the american narrative, just switched the US with russia.

>>129912345
thanks bot-kun

>>129912479
>>Hitler improved the economy (no mention of HOW or WHY the economy was suffering or HOW Hitler improved it, zero mention of banning usury, ignored Hitler ending the gold standard and using a labor-backed currency)
same here

>>America and Britain got involved because Hitler invaded Poland and killed millions of Jews (we were taught the holocaust came before the war and we weren't taught WHY some people were antisemitic)
actually i think we were never told when it started. he just killed jews, lots of them, and wanted to do so with every non aryan.
>>
Reading works by Leon degrelle and the like taught me all I needed to know

American ww2 education focuses on Normandy, atom bomb and victory
>>
>>129912714
>the answer is cuz he saw the gas bill
I know it gets expensive when you have to get rid of all the head lice from 6 million people.
>>
History classes in grade school are 70% civil war (the slavery part) and 30% ww2 (the holocaust).
>>
>>129910279
>Complete with our schindlers list viewing.
Why not Gannibal rising?
>>
File: CpXny9PWEAAhoHe.jpg (23KB, 503x316px) Image search: [Google]
CpXny9PWEAAhoHe.jpg
23KB, 503x316px
>>129905649
That Hitler was evil and he hated everyone that wasn't white and didn't have blue eyes and blond hair. The victors write history.
>>
>>129913192
And the holocaust
>>
>>129909727
>Also there was emphasis on how USA was just as bad as Nazis
lol, joining that war really paid off for you, didn't it
>>
>>129912347

Nope. Our history textbooks end in 1960. Vietnam is not mentioned at all.
>>
>>129905649
USA here. This is pretty much the order it was taught in:

>Muh blitzkrieg
>Muh Poland
>Muh France
>Muh Pearl Harbor
>Muh D-Day
>Muh Battle of the Bulge
>Muh Russians
>Muh Oppenheimer
>Muh Nukes
>Muh Six Trillions

Italy was briefly mentioned but there was no more than a page or two dedicated to them.
>>
>>129913572
Dude, where did you go to school? We had like two chapters on Vietnam here in Indiana.
>>
File: 1497451980950.png (159KB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
1497451980950.png
159KB, 500x561px
>>129913511

We should have joined with you, brother. The kikes had a hell of a time getting us involved in the war since the majority of Americans were of German ethnicity and only 1 or 2 generations removed from literally being Germans.

They had to false flag pearl harbor to get use to kill our own kind.

The more things change. The more they stay the same.
>>
File: 1491186316623.png (369KB, 526x533px) Image search: [Google]
1491186316623.png
369KB, 526x533px
>>129910279
>I remember a kid got sent to the principals office because we were in a temporary building made out of Tin and one of that kids said it was hotter than a oven in here while we were watching our good goyim movie.
>>
>>129913130
no, they are simply more focusing on battles of UK and USA, so in the new textbooks, there is more stuff about invasion of italy, northern africa, d-day and whole western front and less stuff about eastern front. So now it looks liek uk/us did the heavy lifting.
>>
File: 340.jpg (107KB, 700x661px) Image search: [Google]
340.jpg
107KB, 700x661px
>>129914007
>>
>>129905649
We were shown "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas" and taught how Stalin and Hitler signed this Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact and occupied our country afterwards. The main reason we were taught about WW2 is because we were occupied and told how bad it was for us. Guerrilla warfare, 200k+ people exiled to Siberia etc we learnt more of how bad USSR was rather than Germany. And of course the holocaust - the worst thing to happen to humanity and shit.
Basic brainwash I'd say
>>
>>129913839
>The more things change. The more they stay the same.
basically the same as ww1.
>britain wants US in the war
>us people dont want to
>purposely get some of your own people killed (lusitania/pearl harbor)
>people get riled up and agree to war
its really sad how people fall for the same shit every time just because they dont care to learn.
>>
>>129913746

Seattle. This was awhile ago, but suffice it to say, the history textbooks were at least 20-30 years old.
>>
>>129905649
One word
Holocaust
Holocaust
Holocaust

In my entire high school education we never talked about what actually happened in WW2 once. The Holocaust on the other hand, was cover once a year minimum.
Shit like this gives kids a minor resentment for the jews, we were all complaining about the holocaust by the end of our education.
>>
>>129914498
Damn. You must have went to a severely underfunded school.
>>
My school was surprisingly redpilled. Even in commiefornia I was taught that Nazi were a fringe minority that gained power in Germany following failed revolution by commies. I was taught that Germany suffered greatly between the two world wars and that a wheel barrow full of cash could buy like one loaf of bread. They taught Nazi were people that went too far and asked us to feel compassion for Germans in general. This is no longer what is taught and right about high school age they started the 60 gorillion.
>>
>>129914550
We had like one half of a chapter dedicated to the shoah but that was it.
>>
>>129905649
>Additionally we had to watch "The Wave" to be shown how easy such a movement can start if you arent carefull all the time.

Shit--I almost forgot that we had to watch this, too. I'm 30 years old so we had to watch the version from the 60s since the remake wasn't created yet. Indiana anon here.
>>
>>129914550

They over saturated the narrative and now people question it.
>>
Surprisingly we watched one documentary in class once that actually had the real reason why Hitler hated Jews: Namely because they just so happened to be heavily involved in all the communist shit going on in the Wiemar era and all the chaos and violence caused by leftist groups was driving people towards Nazism, but usually yes, it was the "Jews were blameless model citizens that Hitler had seemingly selected out of random like he threw a dart at a dartboard full of ethnic minorities and it landed on Jews"
>>
>>129905649
AP US History student when I was in HS (I got a 5 on the AP exam so I actually paid attention in class)

What they taught us:
>Germany has a history of military aggression and did a lot of evil shit during WW1 like use chemical weapons so people were really pissed at them so they weren't really thinking about giving them good peace terms after the war.
>Because Germany had done so much evil shit they had huge debts to pay.
>Germany couldn't pay denbts so all their people were broke, so irrationally they blamed Jews for stealing all their money because they were starving and going mad.
>Hitler who is #1 meme public speaker rises to power by screaming and frothing at the mouth about Jews.
>Hitler kills basically all the Jews in Germany.
>Then he invades Poland to kill the Jews there.
>Then he invaded France to kill the Jews there.
>Then he invaded Russia to kill the Jews there.
>Finally a brave coalition of Russia, the UK, and the US combined to beat Hitler and save all the Jews.
>Also the Japanese sided with Hitler because they were pure evil and ate American soldiers and Mussolini hey a Mussolini a tortelini a pizza pie he was evil too and joined Hitler so special forces fucked him up. It was basically like Wolfenstein 3D.
>There were some brave Nazis like Rommel though who weren't bad and didn't know Hitler was killing Jews even though he rose to power from nothing other than screaming about how he wanted to kill Jews but YOU RESPECT ROMMEL HE WAS A MILITARY GENIUS AND A CHESSMASTER
>muh zyklon b
>muh pink triangles and gypsies getting gassed too
>muh story of how a Jew musician survived 3 concentration camps and kept the spirits of his fellow prisoners and even his own brothers up by playing music for them and arranging orchestras that the guards and prisoners watched together and miraculously they all survived the 3 camps together dodging the ovens every time
>muh skin lampshades
>watching schindler's list in class
>watching the pianist in class
>>
>>129914435
I'm sorry bro

My gramps just worked on ships in Pearl Harbor when it happened - but nonetheless ww2 should've been the west vs communism and that's the bottom line
>>
My history class in high school had a segment for the Holocaust and protecting the environment.
>>
>>129915422
this
>>
File: basedhomer.png (11KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
basedhomer.png
11KB, 192x262px
>>129911280
U-S-A
U-S-A
>>
>>129915450
apparently they didnt teach you France used the chem weapons first.
>>
>>129914658
Same here. We were taught that the Nazis were an example of how a charismatic man in a very difficult time could get a cult following.

Many Nazis had family members who were Jews or married to Jews and they turned on their own families.
>>
File: IMG_20170410_165639.jpg (84KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170410_165639.jpg
84KB, 500x667px
We talked about Operation Overlord and how Hitler was laughably evil but the German people that fought for him were innocent and manipulated.
We then talked about Erwin Rommel and Otto Skorzany and how cool they were.

We spent the majority of our WW2 unit on the pacific theater desu.
>>
>>129905649
Next to nothing mentioned in the greatest story never ever told for starters.
>>
>>129905649
The shittiest and most bluepilled history teacher I've had hated Hitler with passion, she kept blabbering how he was a coweard and bla bla
The older, more experienced teachers did tell us he was not that bad, and that communists were responsible of greater genocide. Of course, nobody defended him or whatever, but that's the point of a red pilled history teacher, to give you neutral/true facts so you can connect them yourself
>>
>>129914658
>I was taught that Germany suffered greatly between the two world wars and that a wheel barrow full of cash could buy like one loaf of bread

We were taught this, too, and there was a picture of a German dude standing in line with a wheel-barrel full of cash and everything.
>>
>>129905649
>Germany got shit on for no reason for ww1
>Caused Germany to have an absolutely terrible economy
>Hitler comes in and saves the day
>leads the nation to economic prosperity through extreme nationalism
>takes on those who wronged him
I shit you not idk about the other leafs but my teacher must have been based as fuck.
>>
>nazis r ebul
>hall of cost
>6 gorillion
>germans r ebul
>>
>>129908973
Pretty much the same here except all the stuff about Germany suffering economically was omitted and Hitler just did everything because he was "terribly evil".
>>
In my school it was basically a taboo to speak about anything of the second world war. Since it was a school founded by a GERMAN priest in the 30's, they taught us the history of WWI, the early 20's and then boom, for some reason, Germany was divided into 2 and it was 1950.
But this was an extreme case, mosts schools over here teach their students like you would normally see.
>>
>>129916442
that really is out of line with the other stuff i read in here. didnt know there were based maple niggas around
>>
>>129916107
Here is the picture in question. I guess I remembered incorrectly because it has been well over 13 years since I was taught about it. He apparently wasn't standing in a line but this was the picture included in the textbook.
>>
>>129915801
no Slav bro this was an AP class AKA a second year University level class taught to high school students AKA some seriously Jewish education that we're talking about here.

for example we learned about "the miracle at Dunkirk" and how the entire British army could have been slaughtered but got away but nothing about how Hitler let them get away because he wanted lasting Anglo-German peace.
>>
Grade 11 we have social studies. This is the first real year that you do anything other than Canadian history. So it has to cover a lot. But briefly it will cover WWI,WWII, the Holocaust, Women's Rights movement, the Great Depression, Quebec Nationalism and aboriginal community.

If you take History 12 it will focus on WW1, WW2, the Stalin/Mao era and the Holocaust.
>>
>>129905649
I learnt nothing about Nazi Germany.
It was Jews for 5 years of highschool.
>>
>>129905649
>hitler bad
>jews ded

Only thing I really remember from school.
>>
File: IMG_8603.png (700KB, 1524x1262px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8603.png
700KB, 1524x1262px
>>
>>129916750
Rural southern Ontario catholic education.
>>
File: mengele twins.png (480KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
mengele twins.png
480KB, 640x360px
>>129916735
maybe they didnt want you to realize some of the nazis are continuing their work in your country so better not talk about it at all. i mean look at mengele.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/4307262/Nazi-angel-of-death-Josef-Mengele-created-twin-town-in-Brazil.html
the village he fled to (((coincidently))) has the highest rate of twins born in the world. now look how those twins look like. i also wonder if the 88 in pic related is coincidence or purpose
>>
Basically the standard good goy stuff in History, German, Religion (took it for easy credits) and even Music (likewise) classes.

I really bought into all the shit, thought Schindler's List was harrowing, the whole 9 yards, even though some things never made sense to me - how was Germany the aggressor when France and Britain declared war? Why did the USA join WW1 at all?

So basically I grew up where they supposedly perfected the Euthanasia process and killing/gas chambers that were then used for the Shoax. They actually put my class into one and closed it to make us relate to it all (was about 15/16 then). That made me realize the whole guilt thing has gone way too fucking far, did my own research.

I actually went through multiple stages of 'redpilling' too if you wanna call it that, from deep resentment towards the Brits and USA for their role in subjugating everyone to global finance to also feeling pity for them since their political class betrayed them and now they're at the ground zero of multiculturalism.

Btw anyone got good sources on the timeline and events of the communist uprising/civil war in 1918/1919?
>>
File: 13648168484.jpg (23KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
13648168484.jpg
23KB, 439x290px
>>129905649
Same as you roughly.

I do however distinctly remember a holocaust 'survivor' giving us an assembly one time when I was about 13 where she talked about everything she experienced. She told everyone with blue eyes and blonde hair to stand and said everyone else would likely be killed under Nazi rule.

i didn't question it but I remember a couple of girls joking that if nobody tried to kill her how is she a survivor etc. I thought that was horrible at the time, but hey, 7 years later...
>>
>>129905649
My teacher told me that Hitler wanted anyone who was not a blond haired and blue eyed German dead. From USA
>>
>>129905649
No one got taught about the nazis, they just tell you what they want you to think. The victor writes the books, therefore the US and the allies can totally bend the truth to their liking and probably did so. There weren't even 6 million jews in Germany at the time.
>>
File: IMG_20170507_171617.jpg (64KB, 454x673px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170507_171617.jpg
64KB, 454x673px
>>129915980
We did touch on the holocaust and mistreatment of american POWs by the Japanese in WW2 for one class.

Im in south Louisiana by the way
>>
>>129911730
apparently this was debunked by /pol/'s merchant guild
>>
>>129917193
Yeah, but it didn't help at all.
By not being able to talk about how bad it was, they were HELPING to solidify the ideology.
The moment you are not able to discuss about these things, you can't expect people to act racionally, that's why I love this Board.
>>
>>129917392
the holocaust survivor we had while visiting bergen belsen. i cant quite remember what she said except for how hapy they were once they were freed because they could finally wear make up and lipstick again which they didnt have in a camp. she also looked like she tried to make up for the years without it by using far too much now.
>>
>>129905649
We were taught, around age 15, that the Nazis were Germans, and sometime around the Holocaust a war may have taken place.

My nephew, of 9, actually learned about the war in school recently and came back home talking about "Dirty Germans". And while he knew a great deal about the Holocaust, he couldn't tell me much about the Allies as a whole. This is what happens when Leftism takes control of the narrative and positions of authority.
>>
>>129912060
and I thought our education propaganda was bad
>>
>>129905649

They made us read "The boy in the striped pajamas and made us watch Schindler's list in both grade 10 and 11. My class teacher also burst out crying at the end of the Novel.

Yep, the propaganda is amazing.
>>
>>129912151
good form
>>
>>129905649
basically the same during my era also added blame to the U.S. for not accepting Jews as refugees/political asylum thus leading to more death. made to watch a crapton of holocaust movies and the jew genocide was the most important thing fuck commie stalin and mao's kill count though.
>>
typical stuff like many others mentioned already

visiting Buchenwald
watching Schindler List
the usual leftist education propaganda

i was redpilled very early on, everytime they brought this shit up I thought to myself I wish we had won the war, sometimes challenging their views

my teacher called me Mussolini but I didn't mind
>>
Saw one of Hitler's speeches in a video in class, saying something about "Germany, it is not for the world to judge me, it is for you to judge me"
Teacher asked us our thoughts and feelings and I offhandedly mentioned that it was a shame about the Holocaust stuff because he really presented as a good and caring leader.
Did not go over well.
>>
File: 1478236589202.jpg (354KB, 640x843px) Image search: [Google]
1478236589202.jpg
354KB, 640x843px
My Western Civ II course in college actually made an effort to avoid talking about the Holocaust very much. We weren't allowed to write papers EXCLUSIVELY about the Third Reich (we could reference it or compare and contrast it to another event, etc.) and he moreso hammered home the other travesties of the world around the time and 20th century in general. He talked about Holodomor for almost half an hour and the Holocaust for maybe like 10 minutes and that's including a 4 minute video he just ran in place of discussion. Other than the fact he undereducated it it was essentially the mention of the conditions of the ghettos and trains and the camps themselves, he never mentioned numbers either. He also made sure to hammer home how significant the Russians were to the war efforts against the Nazis as opposed to the UK/US dickriding I was taught in middle/high school.

Bonus: On one of the final essays we had to right one of the topics was to discuss fascism under Mussolini and Hitler and what parts of them are successful and unsuccessful and our opinions on it in general.
>>
>>129912060
So you were actually taught the truth.

All Amerifats learn is how they single-handedly won the war while chanting MUH LEND LEASE MUH LEND LEASE
>>
>>129905649
>Oven Dodger
I love it
>>
Shit man I don't know.

They taught us that we fucked the japs in the jungles and won.
There was hitler and some jews died but fuck mate we beat the shit outta the japs. Aussie aussie aussie! Also new zealand was there and our missus back home made povvo biscuits that are now a national treasure.

WWI was even more basic.
>>
File: naziball.jpg (115KB, 888x876px) Image search: [Google]
naziball.jpg
115KB, 888x876px
>>129919027
>my teacher called me Mussolini but I didn't mind
>>
>>129905649
They just made us watch some of a couple of films like Shindler's List.
>>
>>129919237
>this delusional
excellent work shitposteriski. 2 tulips has been left in your cellar
>>
>>129905649
He did great job at hacksaw ridge tho
>>
It's not that bad here, the teacher actually let a student give a presentation about the concentration camps although he was very skeptical about it, got an A too.
>>
File: Capture.png (69KB, 995x635px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
69KB, 995x635px
thank you gentlemen for some different perspectives around the world

>>129905649
>>129908973
>>129912060
>>129912924
>>129915450
>>
>>129919848
oh and she showed a movie that debunked a lot of the Soap and Lampshades made of skin stuff.
>>
File: 1490443378014.jpg (1MB, 2000x1709px) Image search: [Google]
1490443378014.jpg
1MB, 2000x1709px
>>129905649
>>
>>129911199
In Spain, School and High School give Spanish-Centric vision of History, so Anglos and other pirate, gay or negro nations would watch that as History on LSD: Hannibal and his elephants were Spanish, Seneca and Trajan, Spanish, the only decent Muslims and jews were Spanish, Vikings didn't discover America, it was Spanish Phoenicians before, Francis Drake was a pirate, French Corsairs were gay pirates, black slaves were sold by portuguese, Native Americans are thankful for our enlightenment, our killing them and knocking their wifes and daughters, Victoria Falls, Australia, Antarctica were discovered by guess who... Around 1600 Spain kicked ass. The the long decadence, 1898: we learn about false flag attack of USS Maine by the masters of false flags to start the US colonization of Cuba, Philippines, Puerto Rico
For WW2: unimportant period of time for Spain, no more than a paragraph in books, a photo of Hitler, a photo of a KL another of Yalta, a map.
>>
File: 1490073500178.jpg (138KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1490073500178.jpg
138KB, 650x650px
>>129920142
>>
File: national-museum.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
national-museum.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>>129905649
Trini (Trinidad and Tobago) in exile here. In my old school World War II is taught in upper 6, when only 10 or so students of the whole year of 100-200 students, are still taking History.

Prior to this they teach you about indentureship and slavery and how evil the white man is for 3 years. When you choose subjects after the first 3 years, the people who do History learn about slavery and indentureship for another 2 years. The first year of form 6 covers slavery and indentureship and a book by our first Prime Minister about how evil white people are.

OP covers the entire syllabus for World War II for our country except two points.
>India negotiated for independence by helping with the war effort
>Britain drafted people from the islands for the war effort.

It was called the West India Regiment. They fought in North Africa mostly but were also used on D-day according to my grandad who said he was there. They did not teach us anything beyond "White people made us die for them" in school.

Also another fun thing they don't teach at school, during the war a group of Jews fled Germany and have their own enclave in our capital. They have a synagogue and no one even knows Jews live in our country. I plan on researching their involvement in local finance the next time I go back.

I've met people in my country who have never heard of the holocaust and know nothing about World Wars I and II other than that they happened.
>>
File: 1495269890354.jpg (696KB, 2130x1432px) Image search: [Google]
1495269890354.jpg
696KB, 2130x1432px
>>129920281
>>
File: 1493029477100.jpg (142KB, 807x883px) Image search: [Google]
1493029477100.jpg
142KB, 807x883px
>>129920363
>>
>>129905649
Can anyone provide me information on what Hitler did with gays, gypsies and cripples?
Kikes say 6 million jews died and bust out the extra 5 million deplorables when you show it was less than 100k that died with absolutely no final solution intention from Germany
>>
File: 1491809033573.png (455KB, 1489x1423px) Image search: [Google]
1491809033573.png
455KB, 1489x1423px
>>129920431
>>
>>129905649
Basically that with a lot more holohoax bullshit. (((They))) also made sure the teachers guilt trip the blonde/blue eyed kids (which was most of the class because it was Idaho).
>>
File: 1495189060585.jpg (3MB, 3224x3544px) Image search: [Google]
1495189060585.jpg
3MB, 3224x3544px
>>129920488
>>
>>129905649
Goddamit Mel, how can one guy be so based
>>
File: Death Camps.jpg (164KB, 850x954px) Image search: [Google]
Death Camps.jpg
164KB, 850x954px
>>129905649
Mine was kinda of different but same shit nevertheless.
>Hitler gained power in 1933
>He did so because germany was in a crisis caused by British banks due to losing world war I
>He hated jews because most bankers were of jewish descent while the common german starved to death to the failure of world war one.
>tried to genocide those all
>1939 WW2 started
>1945 it ended and germany was seperated among the heroic allies
>Hitler prosecuted the familymembers of the criminals too.
>Always remember this so it doesnt happen again.

But same shit right?
>>
Went to a Holocaust museum at least a dozen times from 4th to 12th grade, not counting guest speakers that came to my various schools.

They really hammered that shit in, but it was okay though because fuck it, a field trip is a field trip.
>>
>>129920190
Fucking this.

Also, don't forget about fucking "War of independence". It's treated as if it was william wallace tier revolution. They do not mention, not even once, the English and the portuguese beating the french all over the East.

And Spain is always the victim, of course. Everyone hates us and it's never our fault. Never.
>>
>>129920844
*I meant the West, but nevermind
>>
>>129919944
you're welcome

>>129920142
saved. good graphic
>>
>>129905649
>Germans got angry about the treaty of Versailles
>the Weimar economy was fucked up
>Hitler got elected and got rid of the democracy, fixed the economy
>he blamed the Jews for everything because they needed a scapegoat to blame it on
>this blame was completely arbitrary as Jews were nothing less than model citizens
>gives them stars to mark them and make them 2nd class citizens
>then starts sending them all to death camps where they worked them like slaves and killed them when they couldn't anymore
>started taking over Europe with plans to rule the world
>eventually got defeated by Russia, Britain, and the USA

Japan
>Japs attacked Pearl Harbor
>The US retaliated
>eventually the US used 2 bombs, it was bad but necessary
Nothing about Nanjing or Unit 731.

>>129910488
They actually mentioned the commie revolution, pornography, and media control?
>>
>>129921398
there is literately nothing bad with being successful and they don't talk about porn with 13 year olds and yes we learned about the commie revaluation
>>
We get taught that the Nazis are super fucking evil and that the lesson to be taken away is that you shouldn't let anyone with Nazi-like ideals be allowed anywhere near power (yet Commie shit is fine because we do fuck all about the Soviet Union)
>>
>>129921731
>there is literately nothing bad with being successful
unless you are only successfull because other of your ethnicity helped you to your success purely based on that ethnicity and willingness to decive and undermine the local population and spread lies to them in order to controll them
>>
>>129922201
no
>>
>>129922353
yes
>>
>>129922746
no
>>
>>129911865
Canada, BC has 0 information on political theory or communism from grade 1-12 (outside electives)
>>
File: 1486063400203.gif (695KB, 472x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486063400203.gif
695KB, 472x360px
>>129922353
>>129922791
didgusting kike
>>
>>129922871
stop doxing me
>>
>>129920471

The 5 million deplorables was cooked up by Simon Wiesenthal out of thin air. He wanted to expand the holohoax beyond just the Jews to get more support.

He made up the extra 5 million because he wanted his non-Jew death count to be slightly less than the Jewish one.
>>
>>129905649
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKiG2cXxAWc

God bless Mel Gibson
>>
>>129922791
yes.

how come so many israelis make pretty based posts, but as soon as as you point out that a disproportionate amount of jews are among the high ranking positions responsible for fucking up the world they suddenly start defending them? see this quite often.
>>
>>129923152
because i believe whats true and not whats considered "based" on a Bangladeshi manga porn site
>>
>>129923090
did you watch "conspiracy theory" of him? that movie is redpilled as fuck. its basically about some paranoid cabdriver using autism to gather info on all kinds of conspiracy theories and bothers some attorney all the time to start a case because of the stuff he gathered but he is never listened to. this goes as far that he gets v& because he knows too much but can flee at which point he is hunted
[spoiler]in the end it turns out he was MKUltrad (cant remember what for anymore, but i think he was some kind of hitman)[/spoiler]
>>
File: Rockefeller Cabal.jpg (109KB, 640x788px) Image search: [Google]
Rockefeller Cabal.jpg
109KB, 640x788px
>>129923440
so nothing to see here i guess
>>
>>129920599
good sir, you have red pilled the fuck out of me.
>>
>>129905649
Oldfag here. Went through Hs in the 80s. Had an actual former CIA agent as social studies teacher. Learned everything about the Nazis and the Commies. Got to see actual photos from his "time" in the USSR as a spy. Encouraged me to learn Russian in HS. Great man and a shame kids today will never have that education with the SJW schooling we now have. Chester was the man. http://m.legacy.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Chester-Sobkowski&lc=1871&pid=158223055&mid=5149320
>>
>>129923664
Rockefeller isn't a Jew
>>
don't remember much but

>about how latvians fought along germans against commies and how germans were polite and nice and russians were degenerate marauding rapists
>mention about how latvians desperately expected to turn against the germans once where they were done with commies because muh sovereignty
>about the last fighters surrounded in courland
>about how good the life was in interwar latvia
>about how ulmanis was forced into doing nothing regarding occupation and a consideration that it would be stupid to fight back and have everyone slaughtered / deported
>gruesome documentary about occupation, deportations etc
>a short paragraph about the 6 000 000 as a statistic
>>
File: 1491276016896.png (434KB, 696x748px) Image search: [Google]
1491276016896.png
434KB, 696x748px
>>129905649
>in Brazil nobody gives a shit about WW1 so just go through it really quickly
>as result Versailles treaty gets no attention either
>Nazi party just magically get into power in 1933
>nothing on how or why that happens
>Nazis are racist and evil and hated jews for no reason
>Germany only improved because it appropriated jewish wealth
>Allies saw the evil-doings of the germans and went to war out of good will or else the nazis would conquer the world
>Allies win the war, fuck germany those evil motherfuckers
>the end all is fine
>>
>>129923810
there are rumors he is a cryptojew. also even if not, he admits there is such a conspiracy, and the positions hold in order to execute such a conspiracy is mostly inhabited by jews in, again, a disproportionate amount.
the average jew suffers among them as much as the goyim, but still there is no use in denying that most of (((them))) are jews
>>
>>129905649
nothing as far as I remember. our georgian and history classes focused on russia, communism and muslims being evil. christianity and europe being good. good parents also teach their kids about jews. nazis generally aren't liked because we were on the other side but no one really hates them either. but that was 10 years ago. now it's most likely same bullshit western schools teach.
>>
>>129905649
social studies teacher here

If you actually tried to teach people the truth about the Jews you would be accused of anti-semitism and get fired...

So now you go to your first job interview...

So why did you get fired...
>Oh I was talking about why the Jews led to the....
REEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY OFFICE

And just like that you are on welfare
>>
>>129923152
Because they are extremely ethnocentric and this overrides all other considerations. At whatever point they feel that something is bad for the Jews they will try to deflect and shut it down. The idea of truth as a value in itself is alien to them.
>>
>>129923152

A Jew gets caught doing something underhanded, they will immediately scream "anti-semitism". This is a dog whistle call to other Jews to help man the barricades against the outsider.

When push comes to shove, Jews will always defend another Jew regardless of what that person did. If Bernie Madoff had stolen money from goys, Jews would have claimed he was the victim of "anti-semitism". Unfortunately for Bernie, he stole money from other Jews, so didn't get this benefit.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1491882613451.jpg (24KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491882613451.jpg
24KB, 720x478px
>>129905649
>in Brazil nobody gives a shit about WW1 so just go through it really quickly
>as result Versailles treaty gets no attention either
>Nazi party just magically get into power in 1933
>nothing on how or why that happens
>Nazis are racist and evil and hated jews for no reason
>Germany only improved because it appropriated jewish wealth
>Allies saw the evil-doings of the germans and went to war out of good will or else the nazis would conquer the world
>Allies win the war, fuck germany those evil motherfuckers
>the end all is fine

Even tho I was bluepilled as fuck the Nazis really attracted me, didn't know why at the time.
Then again there are some teachers more enthusiastically speaking about the nazis (pic related)
>>
>>129923875
oh and field trips to nearby area held by partisans and to weapons museum
>>
>>129905649
Not much, they called the german population brainwashed, like they had a psychotic fever that led them to believe in Hitler.

Then she(the teacher) went on about how Argentina, Brasil, and Chile were trading with Nazi Germany and how Brasil cucked Germany to death.

But the southern cone remained trading and secret allies to Germany, Chile even to its very end.

So someone like me, someone that has critical thinking, wondered to himself "so if the germans were brainwashed and didn't know what they were doing, why did WE supported them?"

It's the little things that makes you realize history as we know it is bullshit.
>>
>>129924198
>tell the truth
>government will start giving you money and telling you to stop working
seems fine to me

>>129924226
makes sense
>>
>>129905649
I was shown Die Welle in my German class in America. The austrian cunt teaching the class thought it was necessary even though none of us were German. Is that the kind of psychological torture they put German children through? I was 12 years old, and that movie messed me up for a couple days at least.
>>
>>129925132
thanks chilly
>>
>>129912479
>>Hitler improved the economy (no mention of HOW or WHY the economy was suffering or HOW Hitler improved it, zero mention of banning usury, ignored Hitler ending the gold standard and using a labor-backed currency)
>>America and Britain got involved because Hitler invaded Poland and killed millions of Jews (we were taught the holocaust came before the war and we weren't taught WHY some people were antisemitic)
This so much. Never asking why.
Also we only talked about Weimar as having an incompetent governemnt that often hindered itself. Nothing of the degeneracy that I only lernend recently about here. Not ony single word about what else happened in Weimar. Not only in class but in general
>>
>Hitler did it to seize power
No, Hitler truly believed in what he was preaching, he was a reaction to the unjust treatment and brutality of WW1, as Trump is just a reaction to the constant bullshit we are subjected to.
Hitler was just the karma they got for leaving Germany in the dirt to inflate their egos
>>
>>129905649
>Jersey
Taught from Hitler's prison release onward. Rise to power, economic crisis, national socialism, jews as scapegoat and then various military events in the war. Teacher barely even brushed over the holocaust. Learnt about the culling of disabled etc, obviously jews as well as lesser peoples, but 90% of the focus was on military events. Mostly western front but also eastern (Soviet mass production and allied supply) and brushed over pacific (Pearl Harbour/Aus)
>>
File: Colombia.gif (11KB, 128x103px) Image search: [Google]
Colombia.gif
11KB, 128x103px
>>129905649
>evil German was trying to conquer the world
>crazy German kill 6 million Jews
>soaps, lampshades and ovens
>proof? go and watch the Schindler List
>fascism is bad boys, never forget
>based Allies save the world
>imperialist Americans nuked innocent Japan
Nothing about:
>unit 721
>Allie's concentration camps
>Nanking massacre
>Nazi scientific development
>Fascist Italy

I'm Colombian btw
>>
>>129905649
>WWII
>France having too much fun with the sanctions
>France sets up a white elephant
>March of Rome
>NSDAP gaining popularity every time the economy becomes shit
>1933, The MAN steps into power
>Money, money, money
>That document that said that Jews could not marry germans
>Molotov-Ribbentrop
>Kristallnacht
>Danzig Strip
>Fuck Poland
>(England and France do nothing)
>Fuck Belgium (and France too)
>Fuck Russia
>Oh, fuck
>Pearl Harbor
>Manhattan
>Lol, Truman
>Battle of Berlin
>Nuremberg trials
>Germany is dividen into four
And then it is the Cold war from there, which is boild to "Commies are useless, America is evil"
>>
In college we learned Germany was in a crisis, bread was insanely expensive and Hitler was responsible for bringing them out of it. Also when he invaded Poland it was mostly previously German territory or was ethnically. As for the holocaust, they tested the walls and found no residue of poison gas and that the ventilation was set up in such a way that it would have ended up gassing the Germans too. Also most prisoners in the work camps died from typhus, starvation and disease resulting from allied bombing of supply lines.

No protest or anything from the class.
>>
>>129925745
No problem, America. Thanks for saving us from the fucking commies.
>>
>>129905649
Pretty much all of that except we also watched that "Hitler: Rise of Evil" film, too. Actually pretty good. We also learnt that Hitler was a badass commie slayer and that was the only good part about the whole rounding up and killing people. (My History teacher was based af, it's a shame cause it got him fired by the retarded libfag students)
>>
>>129927225
pretty based
>>
>>129920944
Not to mention Catalonian educational program, totally different from the rest, History on Peyote Spacecakes, where the description of how a Catalan peasant farted in 1678 gets much longer attention than WWII
>>
>>129926590
>unit 731
Interestingly enough, my grandfather was in a korean village when the japs in that unit came and took away the pregnant women for experiments
>>
>>129905649
Something like this
>hitler was a failed artist
>had a jewish girlfriend and got cucked, and started hating jews
>was in ww1 and heroic british man spared his life during the time.
>joined a party and practised his speech skill
>tried revolution and got shot by police, survived and was jailed.
>wrote mein kampf
>was freed and joined the legit election.
>had lots of visibility due to active street patrols that lowered crime rates and succeeded to get a power position in the government
>got rid of many of his opposition by murder in the crystallnacht or whatever.
>jews got their stars and much oppression (not allowed on public schools etc)
>hitler wants all old german land back and winners of ww1, allies i guess, who were symphatetic for unfair peace treaty allowed him to annex german parts in the east believing it would be enough.
>hitler wants danzig corridor and landway to prussia, broking agreements made with france and britain about before annexed parts should be enough for germany.
>france and britain threaten to declare war if he takes it by force.
Makes peace agreement with ussr,no attacks and ninjastyle secret agreement to annex poland with ussr who also would get finland and some other easter eu countries.
>Hitler attacks poland all great military weapons and lightning war, eu gets annexed and britain remains due to strong navy.
>War goes on holocausts happen and stuff
>operation barbarossa
>fails
>usa joins in
>normandy
>allies win and ussr takes the countries annexed to himself
>cold war etc. ...
>>
>>129924501
>>Nazis are racist and evil and hated jews for no reason

In Mein Kampf, Hitler goes on for ten pages to explain how he went from someone who was sympathetic to Jews to an admitted anti-semite

>Hitler admits he became an anti-semite while in Vienna before WWI even happens (so much for the scapegoat theory)
>Marxism was invented by a Jew
>Marxism denies the concept of the nation-state
>Most Marxists were Jews
>Jews controlled most newspapers, giving other Jews a forum to spread their views.
>Jews band together to defend each other regardless of political views.
>Jewish union leaders (who were also Marxists) denied work to people who didn't go along with their politics.
>Many art and theatre works authored by Jews undermine the morality of society and seek to destroy the social fabric.
>Jews are the bosses behind immoral activities such as prostitution and pornography.
>Arguing with Jews is a pointless exercise.

"Gradually, I began to hate them." - Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Chapter 6.
>>
>>129905649
We studied Hitler in highschool, in a big chapter abou totalitarian regime. No real redpill but it was not too bluepilled either, and it didn't focus on the Holocaust, it focused on the 30's. Also we were taught that Stalin was worse than Hitler and Mussolini
>>
>>129927225
What college was this and when did you attend? Couldn't picture that flying today unless it was a very conservative college in a conservative area
>>
>>129927341
We watched it too, our class was more focused on why he rose to power than the war itself. We speeded trough 1939 to 1945 with a small bump Stalingrad because my teacher loves the Cold war and was jumping from happiness when we had a school trip to Berlin. There is something in seeing the strict 60yrld teacher so happy about existing
>>
>Germany was the aggressors
>Germany and nazism is evil and they are super racists
>Hitler sucks
>6 MILLION JOOS
>>
>>129927456
Yep, I love the South.

>>129927944
I'm working towards a PhD at UCF now but this was back at a state college on 2009-2010 or so. Very conservative area, 93% white.
>>
>>129905649
>>129905649
they lied to us in school.

they blame everything on hitler and the nazis.

but i know now that germans are just evil. and hitler and nazis wer just excuse to do their evil things..
>>
File: 1496385942893.png (547KB, 800x575px) Image search: [Google]
1496385942893.png
547KB, 800x575px
>>129928407
Let me tell you about the Germans
>>
My teachers straight up tried to tell me they turned Jews into soap and lampshades. Not even memeing. As a kid, hearing that fucked me up, but jokes on them because those lies are what initiated me taking the redpill.
>>
>>129928592
Yes, you know that germans invented communism ? Friedrich Engelz and Karl Marx.

Do you know that hitlers party was National SOCIALIST German WORKER party ?

germans are simply evil people.
>>
File: refugeecrisis 2.png (91KB, 765x283px) Image search: [Google]
refugeecrisis 2.png
91KB, 765x283px
>>129929059
so evil that they now destroy themselves to help some poor shitskins...
>>
File: 1490548881216.jpg (166KB, 585x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490548881216.jpg
166KB, 585x720px
>>129929059
Truly, let's hope that the anglos save Europe soon
>>
>>129929059
National Socialism isn't Marxist.
>>
>>129928404
Hey Orlando friend!
>>
>>129929575
New Smryna, senpai.
>>
File: 1497252165939.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497252165939.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>129905649
Not even being ironic in this
I'm late to the thread but hope you guys read this shit

I'm hispanic and grew up in a middle class family in southern california, parents are both RN's and we live a really comfy lifestyle. However I was always raised to be connected to my culture so I basically had a mexican upbringing. Went to a normal elementary school, however ended up going to an upscale middle school (because we had moved). The school had a ton of jews.

Sixth grade (which thinking about it now makes no sense since it was like an ancient history class so it makes no sense why we were taught about the holocaust), in history class eventually we got to the Holocaust unit in class. Being hispanic and never having been exposed to jews (my family friends and neighbors were all either white, hispanic, or asian) I hadn't ever heard of the holocaust. Imagine the teacher and classmates faces when I said "Whats the holocaust?'
The class had maybe 10 jews (out of 30 kids) and ironically my best friends in 6-7th grade were a group of jewish kids, we were all dorky as fuck and played pokemon on our GBAs and shit, had a few asians in the group, even went to a couple bar/bat mitzvahs back then

Anyways we basically were just taught that Hitler was a bad man and that for no reason other than racism and 'blaming the countries problems on the opressed and succesful jews' killed them all blah blah

the funniest fucking part was that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY CLASSMATES THAT WERE JEWISH claimed that their grandparents were survivors of the holocaust
EVERY SINGLE ONE

and when we were learning about it they were all bursting into tears and i remember thinking jesus christ when we learned about past wrongdoings prior to that (war famine etc) nobody was crying

anyways it just always had seemed really off to me but i never gave it a second thought

i transfered to a magnet school in 8th grade (which goes to 12th grade) and ironically it was even more filled with jews
>>
File: hitler-socialist.jpg (48KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-socialist.jpg
48KB, 600x450px
>>129929255
yeah 2 different words, same shit

soccer isnt football!
>>
>>129910279
Oy vey
>>
>>129928614
Whoops forgot my flag.
Anyways this was in grade school, in high school I had a history teacher who I could swear lurked /pol/ and he told us the death Jewish death toll was more around 200-500,000 and that our teachers were lying to us.

Can't thank that man enough.
>>
>>129929906
Kek, bet those jews got PTSD from you not knowing about it
>>
>>129909643

The attached picture is misleading on every front.

Yes, if there were ten leaders of the German revolution, Rosa Luxemburg would be one of the ten. Yes, she is Jewish.

The rest of the picture is nonsense. I know the Nazis claimed every communist leader was somehow Jewish, the Jewish and non-Jewish ones. Why not? Adolf's Hitler was an illegitimate child, born Alois Schicklgruber. Hans Frank testified during the Nuremberg trials that the real father of Alois was a Jew, Leopold Frankenberger. If true, Hitler was one-quarter Jewish. Is it true, is it not? There's more evidence than in many of these other cases - we know Hitler's father was listed as an illegitimate child in his baptism records, we know what former Nazi Frank testified at Nuremberg. I'm not saying it is definitely true, but the evidence is more substantial than in these other cases.

Like Karl Liebknecht, pictured here as Jewish. His father and his father's family was well-known, so the Nazis could not accuse him of being Jewish. His mother's family was more obscure, so some Nazis newspapers claimed she was Jewish, offering no proof at all. Compare that against the much more substantial evidence that Hitler was Jewish. Not that the Hitler evidence is correct, but it is more substantial than the others.

Also, what made these people the "ten leaders". Luxemberg, yes. Liebknecht yes. The people who made these pictures went through the whole KPD hierarchy, picked out eight Jews, and said they were the main leaders. Where is Franz Mehring? Wilhelm Pieck? Richard Mueller? Emil Barth? Emil Eichhorn? I don't even recognize some of these Jews, yet you list them as the leaders, while the more important gentile leaders are left out. So more nonsense.
>>
File: 31C.jpg (15KB, 240x342px) Image search: [Google]
31C.jpg
15KB, 240x342px
>>129905649
I'm from Ontario, born in 88. Not only did we learn all that you did, but from grade 8-10, Ann Frank was a re-occuring topic. We had to read her diary in English class, out loud, paragraph per student. We had to do book reports another year, and we had another report on the book the following year after that. I was born in SA, so I really didn't understand why they were pushing this nonsense so hard. The amount of time given to lecturing about the holocaust was so exaggerated. Not only was I learning about Nazi's in history, but it also extended to English class. I clearly remember getting sent to the principals office when I asked if there were any other countries we could talk about. I don't know if we had a Jewish principal, or what was going on, but I remember not giving a shit about the holocaust by year 10 because their teachings were so heavy handed. Videos, books, lectures, guest lectures, a trip to the holocaust museum... I remember my family had doberman growing up. One day my dad came to pick me up with the dog, and the next day I was lectured by another student that those dogs were evil because they were used to kill jews during Nazi times
>>
>>129905649
> The Book Thief
> The Devils Arithmetic
> Number the Stars
> The Diary of Anne Frank
> Night
> Schindler's List
Yes. We were expected to accept these all as factual accounts... even if they were clearly fiction. The Devil's Arithmetic was about going back in time to a camp in a DREAM ffs.

In United States history, there was a whole genocide unit. How did we learn? We researched all genocides but one. What did we do instead? Watch Schindler's List and write about our feelings.

So... what did they TEACH? Nothing. There was no real effort on the teacher's part.
>>
>>129905649
I don't even remember being taught much of anything about Hitler back in school. In fact, I actually remember we had this "three prime evils in history" chart, and the three people on there were Pol Pot, Mao, and Stalin.
>>
File: 1497357445543.png (306KB, 1027x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497357445543.png
306KB, 1027x1200px
>>129929059
Marx was a Jew you stupid nigger.
>>
>>129905649

>1 day of actual battles and general war shit
>2 weeks of the holocaust
>2 day field trip to holocaust museum

our greatest ally!
>>
>>129929906
your post was filed under mexican american perspective
>>
>>129929714
And now I know they have a campus out there. Lol.
>>
>>129905649
>>Hitler gained power in 1933
>>He did so because germany was in a crisis and he was able to use it for himself
Wrong. The political system was divided and communist revolution and state separatism looked like it would tear the country apart. All the political parties hated eachother and votes were always deadlocked so that nothing ever got done while people were starving. Hitler was a war hero and passionate about his people, and people saw this and loved him for it, and he was able to unite the country.
>>He hated jews and everyone who isnt a healthy blueeyed blonde aryan, and especially the jews.
The jews overthrew the state of bavaria in 1918 and tried to take over all of Germany. Hitler hated no one, only the jews who were trying to destroy his country because their culture was incompatible with it. The majority of the commissars and political leaders of the bolsheviks in Russia were jews too.
>>tried to genocide those all
Fake history. Many great books and documentaries (IE documentarian David Cole) blow the holocaust apart as not just being fake, but utterly ridiculous. For instance, the "gas chamber" doors face outward and are made of WOOD.
>>1939 WW2 started
Polish atrocities against German minority, at least 10,000 German civilians in Posen killed by Polish military
>>1945 it ended and germany was seperated among the heroic allies
Not heroic, they were war criminals who massacred German soldiers and civilians
>>Hitler prosecuted the familymembers of the criminals too.
What are you referring to exactly?
>>Always remember this so it doesnt happen again.
>that is actually everything
Excellent brainwashing.
>>
>>129931876
Campus is in Daytona but thats like 10 min away.
>>
>>129905649
i was taught that the way hitler got the german economy back on track was by killing jews and taking their money
>>
>>129907788

THROW ANOTHA SHRIMP ON THA BAHBI, WOULD'YA MEL?
>>
>>129931966
polish atrocities of the 10,000 happened after the german attack as retaliation.
>>
>>129932733
Kek
>>
File: reichstag.jpg (102KB, 600x438px) Image search: [Google]
reichstag.jpg
102KB, 600x438px
>>129909462
> the people of Germany loved Hitler.
>Some people blame Hitler for the wartime destruction of Germany, but that blame is misplaced.

In the last free election in Germany, November 1932, one in six Germans voted for the communist party. One in five Germans voted for the socialist party. LESS than one in three Germans voted for the Nazis. The socialist/communist vote share was 37.29%, the Nazi vote share was 33.09%. It sounds like Germans loved the reds more than the Nazis. Also, the KPD vote share kept rising each election, which is why within a year the Nazis banned not only them, but every other political party.

Germans didn't love Hitler, the majority preferred the reds over Hitler.

Also - in that 29.6% who did not vote socialist, communist, or Nazis - about 1% of that was the State Party, which ran on the socialist list. 10% was the Catholic Center party which had a left and right wing.

So it was 37.29% red, with some more moderate left-centrist support beyond it. Also 33.09% brown, with some more moderate right-wing parties supporting the Enabling act etc.

Also the picture above shows the results of Hitler's second putsch. With twelve years and ten months of this election, where the reds got more votes than the browns, Berlin and Dresden were in ruins, the red flag flew over the Reichstag, Hitler and Eva Braun and Goebbels and Mrs. Goebbels and their children lay dead of their own hand in the bunker, and from Steppin in the Baltic, to Trieste in the Adriatic, Europe and half of Germany would become communist, with it spreading to China, Indochina etc.

Also - as some have noted - West Germany let immigrants flood in. It is currently run by a "conservative" former communist youth leader. It's East Germany that retained the community-focused Volkish ideals of the German workers. The west was hedonistic, immigrant filled, capitalistic etc. With the fall of the wall, Dresden, Chemnitz etc. are becoming like that now.
>>
>>129905649
Well obviously Winona Rydher isn't an oven dodger she is too young.
>>
>>129905649
>>He hated jews and everyone who isnt a healthy blueeyed blonde aryan, and especially the jews.
self hating jew
>>
>>129931328
so was hitle.
>>
File: DCThGYAWAAAjNVl[1].jpg (57KB, 900x594px) Image search: [Google]
DCThGYAWAAAjNVl[1].jpg
57KB, 900x594px
>>129905649
Someone remake this picture with "the floor is oven" and Winona's face.
>>
>>129933589
It just shows that jews can overcome their genetics and not work towards total destruction of the host nation
Too bad other jews dont take an example of it
>>
File: kike.png (328KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
kike.png
328KB, 440x440px
>>129931328

If we called the fag by his real name, Moses Mordecai Marx Levy, maybe it would be common knowledge.
>>
File: 15436514.jpg (45KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
15436514.jpg
45KB, 800x430px
>>129905649
They told me Hitler basically started agitating everyone and Germany for no reason invaded Poland after which he started killing Jews for again no explained reason.

The rest of the year we watched that gay ass movie of the two children that get gassed in a camp during the courses of history and christianity.
>>
>>129905649
I tried bringing up the banking scheme the bankers in America cooked up (Dawes Plan) and how it effected Europe and Germany especially. I got shut down quick. Also bringing up the Communist Uprising right before Wiemar Germany is apparently a no-no too.
>>
>>129906605
You wouldve had to have crippling down syndrome to have fucked up an economic revival in Germany during the time Hitler reigned.
>>
>>129933009
excellent work shitposteriski. 2 tulips has been deposited in your cellar
>>
>>129934366
>I tried bringing up the banking scheme the bankers in America cooked up (Dawes Plan) and how it effected Europe and Germany especially

Elaborate on the plan. I'm interested in learning
>>
>>129905649
>muhh greatest tragedy in the history of mankind
>reparations werent enough and there should be more
didnt help that most of my professors were jewish when I was growing up, at least most of my classmates came out pretty ok
>>
File: tumblr_mzr8oi2l301qap9gno1_500.jpg (95KB, 500x711px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzr8oi2l301qap9gno1_500.jpg
95KB, 500x711px
The usual stuff
>Germany is fucked after ww1
>Hitler comes to power and blames jews
>because he fixed everything, people were Gung ho to follow him.
>took over Europe, but got over extended and BTFO by USSR and US
>muh 10 billion museum
What's more interesting is that they didn't say a word about Stalinist Russia besides the fact it existed.
I had a civics teacher that though animal farm was about the Mexican/American War (I'm not shitting you) and got very angry at anyone trying to correct her.
>>
>>129934949
In a very watered down statement:

The Dawes Plan made it so Europe would perpetually owe American (((Bankers))) interest on the money loaned to Germany to pay off its war debts to everyone, it also established the "America has all the gold (World Currency is based off of at that time) and now everyone has to go through us to have money of actual value" shit.

Anyone with a brain back then, even before the 6 gorillion, saw what a (((trick))) it was.
>>
>>129935481
good stuff. I'll read about it and bring it up with my normie group
>>
File: IMG_1381.jpg (72KB, 498x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1381.jpg
72KB, 498x757px
>>129905649
Nazis are evil. All White people are Nazis.

No mention of the Goddamned communist killing 100 million people.
>>
>>129909462
>>129910177
damn, kids, you're trying to rewrite history with your BS
>>
File: IMG_1436.jpg (107KB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1436.jpg
107KB, 820x1024px
>>129905649
No mention of jewish evolvement or wrong doing either.
>>
File: e07937943624.gif (184KB, 618x596px) Image search: [Google]
e07937943624.gif
184KB, 618x596px
>>129905649
I grew up in Italy and this is all I learned about WW2 at school:

>

Yes. In history class we literally SKIPPED WW2 and anything after it, both in middle and high school, always with the excuse of being too late and behind with the program. On the other hand, they made us watch "The boy in the striped pyjamas" and other holocaust movies multiple times. They also brought us to visit "death camps" that were pretty much empty buildings with pictures of old clothes on the walls; sometimes they had a room with a screen playing a video with sad music saying "Remember the 6 gorillion goy, never again!".

Haven't had the "fortune" of being educated in Germany, but from what I've seen things are even worse here. The mass guilt shoven down everyone's throat is real.
>>
>>129911199
i am fine with keeping hitler and his nazis as the bad guys. fascists are assholes anyway, as to be witnessed on this board every day anew
>>
File: IMG_1444.png (325KB, 610x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1444.png
325KB, 610x406px
Posting to see fascist flag.
>>
>>129905649
I learned more about WW2 from videogames and movies than I did in school. We learned about the storming of Normandy at Omaha beach, but I didn't ever learn that it was a concerted effort on several different beaches. I learned that Hitler killed himself and his dog. I'm sure they told me which countries were on which sides but I don't recall at all. I remember learning the phrase "Battle of the Bulge" but I don't think I learned what it actually was.

There really wasn't much, honestly. I learned more about the buckles on Pilgrims' hats and boots.
>>
>>129905649
LIKE A FUCKING PIG IN HEAT
>>
File: IMG_0544.jpg (126KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0544.jpg
126KB, 1024x768px
>>129922967
stop doxing me screams the jew as he doxxes you.
>>
The fact that they teach you jackshit about the Nazis in school is the reason I looked into it myself. I used the internet to watch videos and look up shit about Hilter because I was always curious about his actual motivations.

All I was ever told in school was that he was evil and used his power to genocide jews. Never once do I remember the teachers actually giving an answer to the occasional kid asking "why did Hitler not like Jews?" They'd just reply "oh he just used them as a scapegoat."

This was never a good answer to me because it did little to actually explain why it was the jews he "scapegoated." So with the power of the internet I did my own research and from a young age was pretty aware of the 6 gorillion meme.

I don't necessarily believe the holocaust didn't happen, but I am skeptical of it and realize Hitler wasn't "evil" like we are led to believe.
>>
>WW1 fucked up Germany especially there economy
>showed us pics of the wheelbarrows full of money and shit
>jews are still rich
>communist jews tried to overthrow the weakened Germany and failed
>Germans are pretty pissed at the jews
>Hitler was sent to the German workers party to spy
>became their leader
>was charismatic as fuck and the party gained a lot of power
>attempts coup and fails
>goes to prison, writes mein kampf
>out of prison, gains power again
>unfucks Germany's economy
>now Germany is pretty sweet while other countries are getting raped by the great depression
>other countries are salty
>kristallnacht
>people from other countries are now super salty
>ww2
>Germany manages to 40 v 1 the allies for several years
>Italy was useless and more like -1 ally for Germany

we also watched "The greatest story never told" and "Triumph of the will"
>>
File: weininger.jpg (99KB, 1600x598px) Image search: [Google]
weininger.jpg
99KB, 1600x598px
>>129933589
So? I'm not discussing that Ahmed. I know Hitler wasn't German. I don't know if he was Jewish or not but at least he was aware of the Jew and his ideology at least worked unlike the Marxist cancer .
>>
>>129924095

Here is the same. Basically we masturbate learning about the saint Alliance vs Literally Satan.
>>
>>129938345
oh yeah, from the same history teacher when we were learning about communism

>killed way more people than the Nazis
>reduced a lot of people to literal cannibalism
>showed us the pics where Stalin had people edited out
>has failed every time it has ever been tried
>showed us pics of all the cities and how shitty they are, I remember one comment he made about how "the average living areas look worse than the ghettos the Nazis put the jews in"
>actually learned about the holodomor
>Rasputin was really fucking hard to kill
>russian revolution switched them from a starving autocratic ruled country to a starving communist controlled country
>Stalin was way worse than Hitler
>communism is way worse than Naziism

looking back on it I realise how fucking amazing that was and I have no idea how the (((ministry of education))) let a teacher like him slip through the cracks
>>
>>129939604
The good guys always win because the winner writes history
>>
>>129905649
Albert Einstein invented the nuke meme for kids.

sick shit like those spiderman, elsa etc.. videos on YouTube
Thread posts: 274
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.