[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I care more about Syrian refugees than rural Americans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Or at least about the respective plights thereof.
Don't get me wrong! As much as I hate the coastal elitists liberals out of touch this is why etc. argument, the struggles of rural Americans have legitimately gone grossly unaddressed. And our society definitely does have the resources to alleviate their crippling poverty, even if we don't quite know or agree about how to allocate them.
But what about the defining humanItalian tragedy of the present generation ? What about the resources of the entire world community, which has watched for years and insisted it's "more complicated than that"?
I understand that the coal plant closing down damages not just employees, but families and school districts and a whole town of well-meaning people. But what about the father whose workplace got obliterated in an indiscriminate government attack? Are we haughty California condo-dwelling, IPA-slurping elitists deaf to the struggles of others? Should the victims of history's next go-to villains stop depending on Washington handouts? Will we be debating why defacing Bashar Al-Asad statues is 'disrespectful to their heritage' in fifty years?
How the hell can we collectively decide that a dirty energy crisis & "PC cultute" warrant regression in all three branches of government, but actual ethnic cleansing and violent oppression should cost us nary a division's worth direct action? Or at least a supranational text?
Why does 30% of the United States get to make this decision for most of the free world?
Fuck. Just...
Fuck.
>>
>>129878555
get fukt commie, you wanna go help the syrians join the kurds and stop voting to send others in your place you wannabe warrior
>>
>>129878555
fuck off the lion of Damascus is a hero
>>
>>129878870
????
>>
>>129878555

move to Syria then, we don't want you either.
>>
I completly agree with you OP,these aren't some dirt poor refugees comeing here these are normal people like you and me

This nation was build on giveing everyone an opportunity to live and work here.damn,we wouldnt be here if it wasnt of other races comeing in here doing the jobs that needed ot be done

If it has a American flag ,its okay with me
>>
If you care more about the plight of some shitty brown family thousands of miles away than a struggling US family, i question your values
>>
File: a.jpg (99KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
99KB, 1024x768px
>>129878836
>help syrians
>by joining k*rds
>>
>>129878555
Maybe we shouldn't have attempted to topple a regime to stop russia getting oil money again.
>>
>>129879260
>doesn't know about YPG

you can get fukt too
>>
>>129879964
>YPG
Israel-Saudi asslickers
>>
>>129878555
>But what about the defining humanItalian tragedy of the present generation ?

As someone from a country that had humanitarian tragedies you have to understand that propaganda, whether good or bad, is a constant reality.

You think Serbia did not have refugees from the 90s? Yet no one supported them, and honestly, why should they? Croatia had them as well, Bosnia as well. The Yugoslav wars happened - has your world changed so much? There were cities burning (Sarajevo, Vukovar, Mostar), NATO bombing (Novi Sad, Belgrade), and what happened at the end?

Nothing.

The world moved on.

Our deaths were just flavour of the month obsession - we played the bad guys, now it is assad's turn, but what is the point of helping people who themselves don't value what they have? So they can flee?

There is no place to flee anymore - where will they flee next? France? France is not good enough. UK? It will be a mediocre society in twenty years. USA?

Latin America thinks the same as well. You have to understand that for the rest of us, humanitarian tragedies will continue to happen because at the end of the day we can just flee. Sell some bullshit about compassion, then carry on.

Imagine if the world ignored this great humanitarian crisis, would they learn anything like the europeans did from 30 years war?

If you take other people's horror away, at the end, they blame YOU for it occuring in the first place.

Russians NEVER had help - that is why they had to come to terms on their own that life is harsh - through literature, art, and - let's be honest = power. The Chinese as well. In fact every succesful group had succesful experiences and a way to overcome it.

Crying won't solve the problems. Arabs FLEE from all issues that islamic society has. Russians did as well.

So Russian empire collapsed.

What you are doing is making them less than humans, you are making them insects. imagine a future where Europeans are helpin "poor wisconsin savages" and you get your answer.
>>
They should be defending their homeland.
OP is encouraging cowardice. Rewarding the weak.
And at the expense of America.
If OP - a faggot - gave a shit, OP would go to Syria and help.
But OP doesn't.
OP wants to virtue signal and force others to pay for OP's big fucking heart.
People like OP should be beaten to death in public as an example to others.
Go fuck yourself OP.
Saged.
>>
>>129880648
Seriously, you can't just pretend that the word's meaning suddenly changed, and it's not funny in the first place. It's immature obnoxious bullshit left over from 4chan
When a ton of the "OP is a faggot" pics and gifs are guys being effeminate, or implying sucking on a penis, you can't pretend it doesn't mean gay anymore. And no, Louis CK and South Park are not moral compasses to whether or not it is ok to say, and saying "Well not all gay people are faggots!" doesn't magically make it ok either
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.