[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is pol against helping child refugees?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: uk-child-migrants.jpg (92KB, 750x445px) Image search: [Google]
uk-child-migrants.jpg
92KB, 750x445px
Why is pol against helping child refugees?
>>
Im against helping any in Anglo, they are of a lesser species
Imagine if all of South America, Africa, Asia was Anglo
>>
>>129876905
>Imagine if all of South America, Africa, Asia was Anglo
At least they'd have roads and running water
>>
>>129876059
Im all up for helping them stay the fuck away from my Island
>>
File: IMG_6652.png (300KB, 1600x794px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6652.png
300KB, 1600x794px
>>129877988
We tried to help and they said no
>>
>>129876059
Those poor kids! Take them in Europe you fucking monsters! They need to be enrolled in kindergarten immediately. Look how innocent they are!
>>
>>129876059
White men can't breed with women so we need to import men that will. Pretty simple really.
>>
File: e1477482865583.jpg (47KB, 506x900px) Image search: [Google]
e1477482865583.jpg
47KB, 506x900px
>>
do you have something to offer to them ? I don't.
What do you think people do when they are hopeless and can't see any bright future for them ? Do you think child refugees will have the opportunity to go in Ivy League's college. No, they stay in their shithole. If they work, they do the shitty work. They can't give anything to their own children because they have barely the money to survive. Their children will think that it is because of the society and the state (discrimination, etc). So they start to hate their country and its people. They start to get into crime : steal, sell, destroy, hit, and sometimes rape and kill.

Before you want to change one's life, make sure you can change his life.

- of course, their is an other point of view. You can say that it should be the rich ones who will pay. But sadly, the rich ones are the one who create the jobs by investing. So whatever we do, if we take a refugee ; it will hurt our community.

But you didn't say to take but to help. Honestly I'm not against economic intervention in these country not even against military intevention. But my experience tells me that whatever we do, the guys we tried to help will always put the fault on us if it fails - and it always fails.
>>
>>129879077
>do you have something to offer to them
Yes, we can show them what the British Army, Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, Canadian Army, Royal Canadian Air Force, Royal Canadian Navy, Australian Army, Royal Australian Air Force, Royal Australian Navy, New Zealand Army, Royal New Zealand Air Force, Royal New Zealand Navy is made of
>>
>>129877177
Actually, the Inca places have roads.
>>
>>129876059
They're whiter than southern europeans topkek
>>
Help **your own family members first**, then your own community, **your town**, your city and then **your country**. After all that, you can start thinking about the *"refugees"* lol
>>
>>129876059
I think it's more the Syrian muslim refugees that most people are against, the only people who should really be allowed into Western Civilization are Syrian Christians.
>>
>>129880788
Checked and agreed.
>>
>>129880788
This. Priority is :

1) Family
2) Friends
3) Native fellow countrymen
4) Non-native fellow whites
99) Faceless brown strangers from foreign lands
>>
>>129876059
Give me a quick rundown on the helpless soul on the left
>>
>>129880788
This post best post.
>>
>>129880788
I'll spare you on the Day of the Flush
>>
>>129876059
We don't need to give fuck all to anyone much less some shitskins who can't even amass enough intelligence to feed themselves. Worse still is our handouts have allowed these fucking vermin to multiply like rats

Natural fucking selection. Let them die off. The world would be better off but nooooo we can never let nature take its course our "leaders" have to give billions of hard working people's money to useless shit like these shitskins and fucking drug addicts. They're afraid of nature and oth it the truth that no were not all fucking equal and yes evolution affected the brain too not just skin tone.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.