[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Call of Duty ww2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: edit-wide-13493-1436388884-6.jpg (121KB, 874x874px) Image search: [Google]
edit-wide-13493-1436388884-6.jpg
121KB, 874x874px
Can't wait to play as a black female nazi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_45RSSGh-Hs
>>
>>129875212

>Silencer
>ON MP40
>ON GREASER

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
>>
>>129875685
The game is a clusterfuck
>>
>>129875999

That's AAA games for you

At least it's not Niggerfield 1 where every soldier is a fucking nigger
>>
>>129875685
Wait until they add thermal optics and hello kitty camo
>>
>>129876232
It's worse
Every soldier is a nigger or a female.
>>
Don't forget the fro sistah
>>
>>129875685
Grease Gun had suppressor attachment which was replacing regular barrel in real life, you uncultured swine.
Google OSS M3.
>>
>>129876689

>And this one is, shall we say, special. It includes a silencer developed specifically for the M3 and issued by the OSS (Office of Strategic Services, which later became the CIA).

This particular example has an excellent provenance, having been provided by OSS to a European resistance fighter for a specific mission right at the end of WW2.

So a fucking late war attachment that was only used by CIA was also used by regular grunts?

>Polish education
>>
>>129876984
It's a video game aimed at casual gamer, dipshit. Why aren't you complaining about the fact that ironsights are way more open than in real life? In fact suppressor is more realistic than iron sights themselves.
No shit, it's no Red Orchestra.
>>
>>129875212
So can you choose your own character or are you randomly spawned as a male/female?
>>
>>129877329

Every WW2 game should be Red Orchestra

Everything else is />>>trash/
>>
File: 1484283660134.jpg (80KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484283660134.jpg
80KB, 480x720px
>>129875212
DAYM NIGGA *instant boner*
>>
>>129877608
Just a reminder that in RO2 they used MkB 42, a prototype rifle as well, barely used in combat.
>>
>>129877793

And you can only use it as assault trooper, which is a role that only 3 players are allowed per game so go fuck yourself
>>
>>129877670
I really need to know who that goddess is.
>>
>>129875212
>nazism=white supremacy
back to plebbit
>>
File: 023.png (138KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
023.png
138KB, 600x600px
>>129875212
>deconstructing the history is sexist/racist narrative
I think these developers might be our guys.
>>
>>129878084
>historical inconsistency in a game I like is fine
>historical inconsistency in a popular game I don't care about is bad
Also RO2 has a barely working prototype of double mag MP40. In fact it didn't work in real life, so they scratched it. It can be used by Commander, SL, Elite Assault, Assault, Engineers. Also can be used by Soviet equivalents. Defend this.
>>
>>129878654

They had to balance the game somehow otherwise the fucking Russians would just rush with PPSH 24/7 even though they got BTFO by the Germans who didn't have such firearms but it's a fucking game it's impossible to show that type of battlefield that was going on

Also double mag MP40 is only unlockable and is not a standard rifle you get
>>
>>129879145
>They had to balance the game somehow otherwise the fucking Russians would just rush with PPSH 24/7 even though they got BTFO by the Germans who didn't have such firearms but it's a fucking game it's impossible to show that type of battlefield that was going on
Rising Storm is not really balanced and game is praised for it's asymmetrical gameplay. Also RO2 is supposed to be a realistic game. Not to mention Germany is usually a stacked faction in a game and the fact they can use MG34 and even 42, as opposed to DP with little functionality. AND Germans can use Soviet weapons as well.
>Also double mag MP40 is only unlockable and is not a standard rifle you get
So are suppressors in CoD games, mongol. You're being hypocritical as fuck.
t. have 580 hours in RO2 and over 70 in RS2
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.