[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EU legal action against Poland

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 9575.png (86KB, 701x599px) Image search: [Google]
9575.png
86KB, 701x599px
Poland has received billions of euros from Europe. Should EU stop handing out doles to Poland if they don't comply with EU rules?
>>
File: doles.png (31KB, 706x319px) Image search: [Google]
doles.png
31KB, 706x319px
>>
Poland should cooperate and realize that history can be repeated.

Lebensraum is needed for our new untermensch!
>>
>>129875771
Did you mean Ubermensch?
>>
>>129875000
Poland got it's benefits from elected officials, the ones who decided everyone has to take in migrants are not elected officials.
>>
>>129875000
Yes they should. Then they would understand we trully do not give shit about money at this point, we would also leave EU (because what's the point staying and paying if we do not get anything in return) and it would kill EU in process.
>>
>quota of refugees
>Yuropoors unironically let other countries tell them what to do
>>
I don't think Poles really give a shit.
>>
>>129876006
ah yes, germ, shitskins and nigs are superior to whitey

i almost forgot who is making these threads
>>
Poland doesn't really have to do anything.
The public opinion in the country is highly favorable to the government's decision of refusing migrants. The EU is the one that will look bad in this if they apply sanctions.
>>
>>129875000
They should back out of the EU.
>>
>>129876859
>if they apply sanctions.

Are you telling me the EU can apply sanctions against a member state? That is just the most retarded thing I've ever heard. What makes it a union then? It's a federation and empire
>>
>>129876493
> quota of health insurance / assault rifles / number of children left behind / issuing citizenship to 'dreamers'
> burgers unironically let other states tell them what to do

yeah i agree burgerbro centralization of power can suck a fat one. youcouldhavestoppedthis.jpg
>>
>>129877482
They can apparently. https://euobserver.com/migration/138216

It's really dumb, but yes.
>>
>>129876263
I say leave the EU, Poland. It's like a shitty gang that wants to get you involved in some bad stuff. Gtfo and be an example along with Hungary and Czech. From a new alliance or something. Anything but membership with those backstabbing cunts.
>>
>>129875000
Poland will just have to weigh how much they really want to deal with a German-led hostile invasion of military-aged men. Again.
>>
>>129878208
Yeah, except this time the percentage of those men are much lower and the only military bodied men are the shitskins they're allowing to migrate to their country. And I highly doubt they're going to carry out any sort of invasion on the part of Germany.
>>
>>129876263
The EU would not perish if the shitty countries went away. But you don't go because you get new streets paid by the German taxpayer's money.
>>
>>129877482
Are you telling me the federal government of the United States can apply sanctions against a member state? That is just the most retarded thing I've ever heard. What makes it a union then? It's a federation and empire.
>>
Demand reparations from Germany for WW2. One hundred trillion €.
>>
>>129878461
Pay war reparations.
>>
File: eu_btfo.jpg (72KB, 960x628px) Image search: [Google]
eu_btfo.jpg
72KB, 960x628px
>>129875000

Germany broke the rules by taking a shit load of migrants in. Open boarders is not going to work if you do not have a reasonable immigration policy.

Those are Merkles children you keep them.

Stay strong and let the EU break itself on this shore.
>>
>>129878461

Germany's success is due to the country chained to it. If that eastern block left they could trade with anyone. Also how many countrys can leave before its just Germany and a couple countries chained to it.

The EUs death is inevitable.
>>
>>129876493
t. israeli puppet state
>>
>>129876263
Yes please leave. EU must fall !
>>
>>129878871
We didn't start the World War.

>>129879684
Actually even Greece didn't leave the union. If V4 left, nothing important will be lost. They are nearly irrelevant.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.