[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amerifats

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

>at Amsterdam Schiphol for flight to the USA
>It's easy to tell Americans apart from the Europeans
>Fat
>Dress like slobs (old t-shirts, I'll fitting pants, etc)
>Loud and obnoxious
>Looks like they haven't showered for days

Why do Americans care so little for their personal appearance? They look like a defeated people
>>
I can always tell the Euro homos from whites
They wear tight blue suits with brown shoes
They wear a plaid shirt with no tie
They carry a purse
Have a cuck beard
Have tattoos
Wear bracelets
Wear very tight skinny low rise pants (low rise because their dick is so small and mostly just foreskin so it doesn't need space)
>>
average American household on the reg is like the 1 % compared to the rest of the world, also why give a shit, we don't obviously
>>
File: tmp_19897-large991054891.jpg (44KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_19897-large991054891.jpg
44KB, 600x400px
>>129875201
>average American household on the reg is like the 1 % compared to the rest of the world
>being this delusional
>>
>>129875165
It sounds like you're describing new York numales? I'm not trolling with my initial inquiry. Genuinely curious what has happened to average American fashion that is today a world apart from the days of Frank Sinatra, etc
>>
>>129875201
If you're rich that's even more of a reason to care about presentation. Donald Trump would not have been successful if he had dressed like a slob
>>
File: IMG_6653.jpg (68KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6653.jpg
68KB, 768x1024px
>>129875568
Here average euro homo I see on the subway, euro homos always have a lot of moles on their body especially visible areas like the face and neck it's ugly and they wear high up pants to show their cartoon socks, very long pointed brown brogues made in Italy and very cheaply made and ugly
>>
>>129875754
>Moles/freckles are a bad feature

Hello Tyrone
>>
File: 1493150679961.gif (2MB, 514x205px) Image search: [Google]
1493150679961.gif
2MB, 514x205px
Don't talk shit about t-shirts
>>
File: IMG_6656.jpg (129KB, 960x641px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6656.jpg
129KB, 960x641px
>>129875971
>he wants black in him
Only the orientals here have moles especially on their lips and nose
>>
>>129874824
>I'll fitting
(you)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.