[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultimate red pill - anti nazi thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 282
Thread images: 105

File: .jpg (1MB, 2048x1396px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
1MB, 2048x1396px
Exposing (((nazi))) vermin lies and providing evidence for the fact that the war in the east was genocidal and ultimately the nazis brought the red army unto themselves and that the blood is on their hands for their wives and children dying due to the red army, starvation, etc.

If you support Hitler you are anti Slavic. Anti European. A spiritual subhuman mongrel mutt and I have the right to say this unironically. You're literally quite possibly brain dead if you think fighting for hitler was synonymous for fighting for Europe. That is one huge oxymoron. You also indirectly support the red army rape of German women.
>>
File: 123464_original.jpg (265KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
123464_original.jpg
265KB, 550x800px
Remains of the martyred and burnt Nazi captive Red Army soldier Viktor Antonovich Yatsenevich (1924 - 1943) in a coffin before the funeral. After the attack of Soviet troops, the Germans were knocked out of the village of Semidvoriki and our soldiers found the mutilated body of Yatsenevich hanging on the telephone cable in the dugout behind the beam. It was established that the German monsters had exposed the captive Red Army communist to brutal tortures: pricked his hands, legs, body, tore off his hand. Stab your stomach, cut out your genitals and cut off your legs. All these atrocities Hitler's bandits conducted at the stake. Despite the tortures, the fighter remained faithful to the military oath and fulfilled his duty to the Motherland, the Nazi bandits did not obtain any information. Viktor Antonovich was awarded the title of Hero of the Soviet Union posthumously.
I would have had mutilated live SS prisoners of war without any remorse in the most barbaric and horrific way then impale and all the while listening to their horrific screams of utter anguish.
>>
File: 122485_original.jpg (228KB, 541x799px) Image search: [Google]
122485_original.jpg
228KB, 541x799px
Residents of Rostov-on-Don in the courtyard of the city prison identify relatives killed by German occupiers. From the report of the NKVD for the Rostov region No. 7/17 of March 16, 1943: "Wild tyranny and atrocities of the occupants of the first days were replaced by organized physical destruction of the entire Jewish population, communists, Soviet activists and Soviet patriots. In one city prison on February 14, 1943 - on the day of liberation of Rostov - units of the Red Army, 1154 corpses of citizens of the city were found, shot and tortured by the Nazis. Of the total number of corpses 370 were found in the pit, 303 - in different places in the yard and 346 - among the ruins of the blown up building. Among the victims - 55 minors, 122 women ". In total during the occupation, the Hitlerites destroyed 40,000 inhabitants in Rostov-on-Don, and 53,000 more drove them to forced labor in Germany.
>>
Kill a (nazi) German father!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtgS8djFcyY

If your house means a thing to you
Where you first dreamed your Russian dreams
In your swinging cradle, afloat
Beneath the log ceiling beams.
If your house means a thing to you
With its stove, corners, walls and floors
Worn smooth by the footsteps of three
Generations of ancestors.

If your small garden means a thing:
With its May blooms and bees humming low,
With its table your grandfather built
Neath the linden - a century ago.
If you don't want a German to tread
The floor in your house and chance
To sit in your ancestors' place
And destroy your yard's trees and plants

If your mother is dear to you
And the breast that gave you suck
Which hasn't had milk for years
But is now where you put your cheek;
If you cannot stand the thought
Of a German's doing her harm.
Beating her furrowed face
With her braids wound round his arm.
And those hands which carried you
To your cradle washing instead
A German's dirty clothes
Or making him his bed .
>>
File: 0_b9d32_980667e0_XXL.jpg (179KB, 707x1024px) Image search: [Google]
0_b9d32_980667e0_XXL.jpg
179KB, 707x1024px
>>129871653
[If you haven't forgotten your father
Who tossed you and teased your toes,
Who was a good soldier, who vanished
In the high Carpathian snows,
Who died for your motherland's fate,
For each Don and each Volga wave,
If you don't want him in his sleeping
To turn over in his grave,
When a German tears his soldier picture
With crosses from its place
And before your own mother's eyes
Stamps hobnailed boots on his face.]

If you don't want to give away
Her you walked with and didn't touch,
Her you didn't dare even to kiss
For a long time - you loved her so much,
And the Germans cornering her
And taking her alive by force,
Crucifying her - three of them
Naked, on the floor; with coarse
Moans, hate, and blood, -
Those dogs taking advantage of
All you sacredly preserved
With your strong, male love.
>>
File: 0_ba65f_b7e75a2e_XXL.jpg (197KB, 726x1024px) Image search: [Google]
0_ba65f_b7e75a2e_XXL.jpg
197KB, 726x1024px
>>129871817
If you don't want to give away
To a German with his black gun
Your house, your mother, your wife
All that's yours as a native son
No: No one will save your land
If you don't save it from the worst.
No: No one will kill this foe,
If you don't kill him first.

And until you have killed him, don't
Talk about your love - and
Call the house where you lived your home
Or the land where you grew up your land.

If your brother killed a German,
If your neighbor killed one too,
It's your brother's and neighbor's vengeance,
And it's no revenge for you.
You can't sit behind another
Letting him fire your shot.
If your brother kills a German,
Hes a soldier; you are not.

So kill that German so he
Will lie on the ground's backbone,
So the funeral wailing will be
In his house, not in your own.
He wanted it so It's his guilt
Let his house burn up, and his life.
Let his woman become a widow;
Don't let it be your wife.
Don't let your mother tire from tears;
Let the one who bore him bear the pain.
Don't let it be yours, but his
Family who will wait in vain.

So kill at least one of them
And as soon as you can. Still
Each one you chance to see!
Kill him! Kill him! Kill!
>>
"Kazimiera Mika, a ten-year-old Polish girl, mourns the death of her older sister, who was killed in a field near Jana Ostroroga Street in Warsaw during a German air raid by Luftwaffe."

Fuck the Luftwaffe. Fuck Hitler.
>>
Painting you posted is pure hypocrisy
>>
Ten-year-old Kazimiera Mika, whose older sister was killed while harvesting potatoes in a field near Jana Ostroroga Street in Warsaw during a German air raid is comforted by American photographer Julien Bryan, Poland, 13 September 1939.

In 2003 Sam Bryan donated both his father's still and motion picture footage of wartime Europe to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.

Julien's account of the tragic incident is recounted in detail on the Memorial Museum's website and, rather than attempt to do it justice in a few paragraphs, I encourage you all to read the full account at the following link:

bit dot ly/2biTqEf

Photographer: Julien Byran (1899-1974)
Image courtesy of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
Dear God I fucking hate the nazi vermin.
>>
If you support Hitler you condone the genocide of Poles. Fuck you as well for being a dishonest intellectually lazy sack of shit who favors sensationalism and emotion over the hard truth.

CLAIM 6: "Hitler's invasion of Poland (Polenfeldzug) was justified because Poland was being genocidal toward ethnic Germans (Volksdeutsche) in its territories."

WRONG! The event alleged in TGSNT as "the Danzig massacre" is a hoax; what Dennis Wise is most likely referring to is rather an event known as "Bloody Sunday" which took place in Bromberg (today the city of Bydgoszcz) and firstly happened three days AFTER the German invasion of Poland and secondly many of the involved Volksdeutsche were in reality part of a poorly trained Pro-Nazi paramilitary force called the Selbstschutz who attacked the organized Polish Army during the German invasion and got the shit wrecked out of them as a result. When the Wehrmacht came across this, they reported their deaths back to Nazi leadership in Germany who used it for propaganda purposes ("muh innnocent defenseless German civilians hacked to death by Polish barbarians") to justify their invasion of Poland that had already begun via false flag (Gleiwitz incident[10]) and subsequent reprisals against the Polish populace once the nation was erased from the world map for the next 6 years and turned into a new entity known as the Generalgouvernement. Also, Poland never owned Danzig during the pre-war time. It was a free city under administration by the League of Nations. The war started because Hitler wanted the Danzig corridor. When Poland refused to just hand the area over as had been the case with Czechia ceding the Sudetenland and getting entirely annexed in the progress while the world remained silent, Hitler invaded.

Source: https://imgur.com/a/wo09c
>>
File: nazigrill.png (228KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
nazigrill.png
228KB, 400x400px
But it's Ok when Jewish communists murder 66,000,001 Slavs and if there had been no communists there would have been no war and...
>>
>>129872815
>hurr durr soviets killed more

Is that what you meant right? Thing is you see I don't deny soviet atrocities. It's well known, especially if you listen testimonies of people that life under stalin was very harsh and that the nkvd, etc where very harsh and unforgiving towards people who many times were innocent. You can't, just can't at all play that straw man card. Now I have a question for you? Do you condone the genocide of eastern europeans? Is killing Europeans all the way from France till Ukraine liberating Europe from (((someone)))? I wonder who this (((someone))) might have been...

>>129873452
Mentally retarded shit eater brings in that straw man argument again. Don't worry I would of heavily mutilated you as well before putting a bullet in your hollow head you anti Slavic piece of shit.
>>
>>129871365
Nazis killed 60 million white Europeans. As a true white nationalist, you cannot possibly endorse it.

Fascism on the other hand is pretty okay.
>>
File: 1497105889953.jpg (74KB, 468x321px) Image search: [Google]
1497105889953.jpg
74KB, 468x321px
>>129871365
The Ultimate Red Pill is Nazism you fucking pleb.
>>
When did /pol get so fucking gay???
>>
>>129871365
>American education
>>
>>129874057
its probably a kike
>>
>puts (((echoes))) around "Nazi"
Fucking LOL
>>
>>129874057
>retard posting

Haha even little Russian girls wouldn't mind putting a bullet in you since they're raised for the most part correctly and are patriotic from a young age. SO SORRY.

>>129874051
Since when is truth gay? It's not. I'm so not sorry.

:(
>>
File: 1488606022048.png (19KB, 1205x633px) Image search: [Google]
1488606022048.png
19KB, 1205x633px
>>129873915
>>
>>129874257
Said the storm-zomb. And yet you storm-zomb thralls of stupidity wonder why society and so many Slavs hate you.
>>
File: NSextermination.jpg (53KB, 534x534px) Image search: [Google]
NSextermination.jpg
53KB, 534x534px
>>129873659
You know when I was in Germany I would get drunk with this SS officer who befreinded me and he'd go on and on about all the Slave women he screwed. He said he always had to tell them to wash stinky pussy. True story.
>>
>>129871365
excellent thread senpai, thes nazi larping faggets need to die soon
>>
>>129874327
>>
>someone wrote this all out
>>
>>129874535
You just proved what an utter subhuman you are. Keep yapping, barking like a dog. That's what Hitler did and the Slavic bear ripping the retarded dogs jaw clean off with one swift swing.

Also you'd never say this to me in real life because you're a coward. A steam pile of shit coward.
>>
File: 220px-Чекист.jpg (41KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Чекист.jpg
41KB, 220x330px
Here is movie about commie kikes killing Slavs. The Nazis were trying to save them from genocide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrB9y2LsnGw
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyudmila_Pavlichenko

Liudmyla Mykhailivna Pavlychenko (Russian: Людмилa Mихaйлoвнa Пaвличeнкo; July 12, 1916 – October 10, 1974) was a Red Army Ukrainian Soviet sniper during World War II.[2] Credited with 309 kills, she is regarded as one of the top military snipers of all time[3] and the most successful female sniper in history.

Pavlichenko fought for about two and a half months near Odessa where she recorded 187 kills.[7] She was promoted to Senior Sergeant in August 1941 when she reached 100 confirmed kills. When the Romanians gained control of Odessa on 15 October 1941, her unit was withdrawn by sea to Sevastopol on the Crimean Peninsula,[7] where she fought for more than eight months.[6][8] In May 1942 newly promoted Lieutenant Pavlichenko was cited by the Southern Army Council for killing 257 German soldiers. Her total of confirmed kills during World War II was 309,[5][6] including 36 enemy snipers.
>>
File: IMG_5663.jpg (90KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5663.jpg
90KB, 500x449px
>>129871365
Blood eagles for Bolsheviks
>>
>>129875338
Pavlichenko appeared before the International Student Assembly being held in Washington, D.C., and later attended the meetings of the Congress of Industrial Organizations and made appearances and speeches in New York City and Chicago. In Chicago, she stood before large crowds, chiding the men to support the second front. “Gentlemen,” she said, “I am 25 years old and I have killed 309 fascist invaders by now. Don’t you think, gentlemen, that you have been hiding behind my back for too long?” Her words settled on the crowd, then caused a surging roar of support.[9] The United States gave her a Colt semi-automatic pistol. In Canada she was presented with a sighted Winchester rifle now on display at the Central Armed Forces Museum in Moscow.
>>
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cиpoтинин,_Hикoлaй_Bлaдимиpoвич

One russian against 11 tanks, 7 armored cars, 57 troopers and officers.
>>
>>129871365
>>129871461
>>129871511
>>129873659
>>129873015
>>129872857
>>129872164
>>129874399
>be at war
>deaths happen
>those ebul [opposed country soldiers]
wew thanks for that, you now enlightened me on the fact that people die in war, even when not nazis.

I totally didn't know both world wars were tragedies funded by weapons' industrialists as well as (((them))).

Now that is truly relevant to the shit Europe is getting into currently. :^)
>>
>>129871365
Tortures against civilians were common after nazis started to lose

For example SS soldiers were burning belorusian villages and peasants alive, belorusian peasants in return were puting captured naked SS soldiers on ant colonies.

Golden rule, the only sad thing is that Hitler killed himself.
>>
File: 1497221080568.png (143KB, 1806x918px) Image search: [Google]
1497221080568.png
143KB, 1806x918px
CLAIM 3: "Hitler created millions of Jobs and performed the greatest miraculous economic recovery in the history of any nation"

I'm so tired of this "derp Hitler fixed the economy" meme that is spouted even by many ignorant normal people to this day. The actual dude in charge of repairing the economy was Hjalmar Schacht. Schacht realised the economy of Germany was entirely unsustainable without some reforms, otherwise conquests would be necessary to fund it. The actual Nazis (Göring, Hitler,..) made sure to kick him out especially because they did not agree with his economic policies that helped revive the German economy. Yes, Schacht was a member of the Nazi Party but he also publicly expressed his disgust at the treatment of the Jews as soon as 1938, and tried to co-conspire against Hitler after 1938. So I'd hardly call this man a Nazi. It is my view (though I'm not a historian) that this man helped reform the German economy and get it out of a depression, despite the Nazis being in power. Let me stress this again: Hitler didn't fix the economy, Hjalmar Schacht did. Hitler then fired him and ran the economy into the ground again.[7] Even if you assume that Hitler fixed the economy (he didn't), you still can't separate that from the fact that the German economy was essentially converted into a war machine dependent upon its upcoming conquest and looting, which in turn set the stage for a genocidal campaign through Eastern, Central, and Southern Europe...all of this ending with the complete collapse of the German state, its defeat in an unwinnable war, and its partition subsequently. If you're judging by immediate legacy, Hitler was the worst economic leader ever (even restricting that to just the German people he deemed racially worthwhile).

Source: https://imgur.com/a/wo09c
>>
>>129875606
this
i cant believe [opposing forces] would have committed [action] against [greatest ally] during war
>>
File: commmietourtutr.jpg (206KB, 529x480px) Image search: [Google]
commmietourtutr.jpg
206KB, 529x480px
What (((bolsheviks))) do to bad Slav goyim. Pic related.
>>
>>129875338
>>129875530
Crazy how good of fighters the Soviets were and yet they managed to lose 30 Million people in comparison to 5 million German combatants. It's like the Soviets had 300-1 k/d ratios but all got sucked up into space or something to be studied
>>
File: 8e58b5241ece526c4e585d96c49c6728.jpg (495KB, 3000x2173px) Image search: [Google]
8e58b5241ece526c4e585d96c49c6728.jpg
495KB, 3000x2173px
>>129876162
Then are you surprised what the Slavs did in Berlin? Anit Slavic and anti European paid trolls sure seem to not like what they did so they spam youtube comment sections with "Uncle Adolf: The Greatest Story Never Told" and "Hellstorm."

Why are they so triggered when a portion of what they believe (belief requires faith) are lies?????
>>
File: 1144010_original.jpg (75KB, 1000x620px) Image search: [Google]
1144010_original.jpg
75KB, 1000x620px
>>129876387
Study history and you won't be seen as a dumbfuck by people like me okay you traitorous coward?
>>
>>129876387
USSR have lost 8,7 millions soldiers, rest were civilians, Axis have lost 12 millions soldiers including around 8 million ethnic germans
>>
File: superman.jpg (133KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
superman.jpg
133KB, 500x466px
>>129876219
Oh wow! I guess Superman is real! Pic related.
>>
File: 1411139200075.jpg (2MB, 2063x2514px) Image search: [Google]
1411139200075.jpg
2MB, 2063x2514px
>>129871365
>post yfw the western world was practicing eugenics and white supremacy until hitler gave the kikes an excuse to shut it all down
>>
>>129876395
>ebul europeans how dare they resist to soviet imperialism
>slavs the best fuck the rest
>>
>>129184444
>>
File: 1495520994115.jpg (143KB, 473x645px) Image search: [Google]
1495520994115.jpg
143KB, 473x645px
>>129871365
More Slavs wrer killed by the communists than ever was done by the Nazis

t. Slav
>>
>>129877138
see >>129876621
>>
>>129871461
You have to go back. I Don't know what country you are from, but please return to it.
>>
File: dieslav.jpg (83KB, 697x534px) Image search: [Google]
dieslav.jpg
83KB, 697x534px
>>129876621
For the lulz
>>
>>129876854
hitler was shit. It's just that it's funny to use him as edgy teens used satanism to upset their christian parents.
>>
File: Pepe Hang The Kikes.jpg (45KB, 399x288px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Hang The Kikes.jpg
45KB, 399x288px
>>129871365

You're next commie
>>
>>129877219
Your ancestors brought blacks over and intermixed with them but I can't stay here? Sorry not going anywhere. Sorry p i n d o s.

:(
>>
>>129871365

Painting: The victory of subhumanity
>>
>>129877240
Just for you mudak :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDK097VoIak

Remember you condone the actions of his comrades little buddy boy.
>>
File: order66.jpg (39KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
order66.jpg
39KB, 600x476px
>>129876815
>

This painting, released as a “documentary photograph” was, according to our knowledge, “introduced into science” in 1960 and soon thereafter “improved upon”
http://www.heretical.com/walendy/p3steps.html
>>
File: Battle of Kusrk Dead bodies.jpg (68KB, 516x414px) Image search: [Google]
Battle of Kusrk Dead bodies.jpg
68KB, 516x414px
>>129877500
It's ironic when you say it, it really is because you're the dirty subhuman. Go get raped and beheaded by muslims in the streets you dirty rat.
>>
File: hail _hordler.jpg (172KB, 1444x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hail _hordler.jpg
172KB, 1444x1000px
>>129877213
wtf i lv the soviet union now. the guy in the pic was whack. look at the moustache xddddd
>>
File: 12th_AD_Soldier_1945.jpg (88KB, 1200x911px) Image search: [Google]
12th_AD_Soldier_1945.jpg
88KB, 1200x911px
>>129877500
Why didnt you fight to the death?

Near the end nazis still had around 7 millions mobilized men, they run away to surrender to americans, including LOL niggers.

The fate of being a cuck suits you
>>
>>129876156
hey, i actually agree with this. serious question though why did you leave russia?
>>
>>129877775

Kek, you just have to take at Russia right now.

Most slavs are soulless subumans who cant create anything of value.
Our GDP is more than twice the GDP of Russia despite losing WW2 and being divided and having a much smaller population and no ressources.

You are scum. You cant run a society properly. You are tasteless, tacky and violent.
>>
>>129878193

Russenschweine müssen hier die Schnauze halten x)
>>
File: 1496257006971.png (304KB, 1149x832px) Image search: [Google]
1496257006971.png
304KB, 1149x832px
>>129875175
>nazis were trying to save them from genocide
>nazis killed upwards of 20 million slavs on the eastern front alone

yes my goy, the nazis were merely trying to save them from genocide!1!
>>
File: 1496239957393.jpg (11KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1496239957393.jpg
11KB, 325x325px
>>129875860
>sad that hitler killed himself
was an excellent thing in my book, shows how much of a pussy he was, if he truly believed in his cause he would have taken up an mp-40 and died fighting the enemies of the Reich
>>
File: c6230f63f59818734ef69483e148eab0.jpg (166KB, 736x1113px) Image search: [Google]
c6230f63f59818734ef69483e148eab0.jpg
166KB, 736x1113px
>>129878264
Said the retard with an underlying subconscious inferiority complex towards Slavs. Please kill yourself though before you lash out at any Slavic woman or child in real life though you wild subhuman brute.

Your grandfathers brought all the tribulation that was onto their own country. They only have themselves and their government at that time to blame. Also funny how but even long before the Kievan Rus all Germanic incursions eventually died out in eastern Europe probably because proto Slavs massacred them mercilessly.
>>
>>129878617

Shhh, inject some Krokodil in your head right now, Ivan.
>>
>>129878575
he didnt kill himself though. there is no proof for it. the skull of what allegedly was hitler was even found out to be female later
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/27/adolf-hitler-suicide-skull-fragment
>>
File: Zhukov-Montgomery_Berlin.jpg (211KB, 1062x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Zhukov-Montgomery_Berlin.jpg
211KB, 1062x1024px
>>129871365
noice
>>
>>129878834
Shhh, go buy some jenkum made with Muslim shit from your dirty streets filled with Muslims you dirty kraut brute.
>>
>>129878926
What if we archive it
https://archive.is/HW1cW
>>
File: libtardism.jpg (268KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
libtardism.jpg
268KB, 700x700px
>>129878396
Look at Slavs and former Warsaw pact countries today after generations of (((communism))). The niggers in the ruins of Detroit live better than these Vodka drinking animals. Yes, they Nazis failed to save them from the genocidal Jews.
>>
>>129875175
yes,they created totenkopf to save the slavs
>>
File: 1495665242100.png (231KB, 643x537px)
1495665242100.png
231KB, 643x537px
>>129878926
>posts something from the guardian
>expects me to read it

toplel
>>
>>129878264
In PPP terms it is same as german. open european border to russians and they will sell shit twice cheaper than your companies sell.

>>129878575
i dislike communism, but hitler was ultra-cuck. he was not able even to lead his soldiers to the last battle.

he created his version of socialism to feel special
>>
>>129878975
Good picture I like it very much. Also how's the opinion on Dvach about nazism? I wish Russians really do hate the nazis en mass as it appears to be.
>>
>>129878264
>Most slavs are soulless subumans who cant create anything of value.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Russian_innovation

Your folk better than my, but we are not bad, yo stupid Fritz.

You, Germans is very soulles militarists with masre race complex. You are ALWAYS want to kill east whites people with no remurse becouse WE WAZ MORE RICH AND SHIT.

You are BRUTISH AND SOULLES RATIONAL INSECT TANK MAKER AND WURS EATER.
>>
>>129879010

Kek, I live 15 km from the Dutch border, my village has never seen an American nor a Russian soldier.
About 5000 people live here. After my grandfather was released from American POW camp in 1947 he started a brick laying company and owned two gas stations, in the 50s he built his house which is still the biggest in the village, with a marble foyer and shit.
He is 92 years old and slaughtered subhumans in the east and lived a happy, rich life afterwards as he deserved.

I LOVE that Russian subhumans had to live in little mud huts and commie blocks even after their glorious victory where 27 Mio of you subhumans were wiped out.

Delicious. <3
>>
>>129871365
Man these fucking kikes waste their time all day on here. Remember the CIA is invested into destroying pol/
>>
>>129874051
Shareblue, Charlies Saatchi with anti altright propaganda. JIDF and every globalist wants to destroy whites. >>129871365
No matter what you say communism is the opposite of the 14 words.
>>
File: 1483129861345.jpg (304KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1483129861345.jpg
304KB, 2048x1152px
>>129871365

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLi0Fxfqtdk
>>
File: 1497115424612.png (266KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
1497115424612.png
266KB, 680x583px
>>
>>129879025
Stay made you disgusting pindos naznigger swine. We Slavs hate you, our young hate you. Our elderly folk view you with contempt. Stay inferior. Stay mentally retarded you pit bull face mongrel vermin. Come with a sword in hand and you'll leave straight to hades with fingers, without your lips, nose, eyes, ears and testes because they'll be showed down your tight little throat before you'll be drenched in gasoline and set on fire.
>>
>>129879328
What is German romanticism? Who was Wagner?
>>
>Nazis were bad, because they killed 20 million slavs
>Commies were good, nevermind the death of 60 million slavs
rly makes me think

>be american
>tell others what's good for them
>>
File: 1489410929674.jpg (95KB, 765x697px) Image search: [Google]
1489410929674.jpg
95KB, 765x697px
>>129871365
>>
These are all paid opposition posts from Sharia blue
>>
>>129879167
>how's the opinion on Dvach about nazism?

Dvachers like Alex Makeev with no brave and hardtokill body. They hate all of things. But they are latent bottom faggots and weak cowards.
>>
>>129879167
Just as you might have expected, an imageboard would take up the edgiest political position posible. In Russia's case, that would be russophobia and amerophilia. Trump's election created a bit of a schism, as to which America should be loved and which is Putin's evil machination.
>>
File: lofotr2.jpg (699KB, 1920x1076px) Image search: [Google]
lofotr2.jpg
699KB, 1920x1076px
>>129879751
>>
>>129879752

>Wagner

>TUM TUM TUM DU DUM TANK AND SHIT WE WAS GODS TUM TU DU DUM LETS SOME WORLD WAR NOW AND MAKE THE DEATH OF GODS TUM DUM DU DUM BAH BAH DRINK BEER TAM DAM
>>
>>129879832
>people who challenge my narrow hole filled worldview are paid opposition

you truly are untermensch
>>
File: lul.jpg (294KB, 1893x940px) Image search: [Google]
lul.jpg
294KB, 1893x940px
>>
File: Friedrich_the_Gay.jpg (17KB, 267x327px) Image search: [Google]
Friedrich_the_Gay.jpg
17KB, 267x327px
>>129879328
Germans always were losing wars againt russians

Even their creator, Friedrich the great have lost war to mediocre russian general.

He was gay cuck so he forced germans to hate other people
>>
>>129879328

Look at your society.

Just type "Dashcam" into youtube search field. Such things dont exist in Germanic nations.
Your country is riddled with corruption, because little Zlatko cant comprehend that him taking bribes corrupts the whole society.
Short sighted thinking, like niggers.
Not all Russians are like that but the percentage of subhumans in your country is much higher than in any Germanic nation and you know it.

Even with all the degeneracy we have know this still holds true.
>>
>>129874842
>fight me irl
>>
File: onerace.jpg (277KB, 600x1082px) Image search: [Google]
onerace.jpg
277KB, 600x1082px
>>129879388
Buahahahaha!
>>
>>129879388
You also love the rape of German women then as your grandfathers behavior brought it on the German populace WHO first of all was a victim of nazism.
see >>129877606

Your grandfather so that German women could be raped 30 times each, some thrown to be eaten by pigs yet others thrown into huge piles which were drenched with petrol and set ablaze. Also some even impaled Germans just like Slavs used to impale their enemies the turks a couple hundred years before. Now is it a coincidence Germany is taking in Turks and the genetic pool of krautland is changing?

>>129879662
И eщe тyт дpyгaя пиндoccкaя cвoлoчь пoявилacь!
>>
File: eternal-aryan.jpg (235KB, 953x1760px) Image search: [Google]
eternal-aryan.jpg
235KB, 953x1760px
>>129871365
I agree with this thread.
>>
>>129880145
thats because of 90s brah. U dont know shit about what you talking about.
>>
wtf i love judeo bolshevism now
>>
File: 1496705459127.jpg (3KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
1496705459127.jpg
3KB, 123x125px
> americans kill of practicaly all the indians

> Americans bought tons of slaves

> Americans killed eachother like savages in civil war

> Americans impose economic sanctions on any nation that doesnt obey (600,000 dead from starvation from this economic terrorism alone)

> Americans fund and arm terrorist both jewish and islamic

> 50,000,000 babied aborted

American never has had, and never will have any moral highground on any issue
>>
>>129880145

>but the percentage of subhumans in your country is much higher than in any Germanic nation and you know it.

Thank you, Fritz, you are killed our best peoples. And now your nations is nations of weak plastic faggots subhuman, It is KARMA.
>>
>>129879025
If they wanted to save slavs, they would treat them better and give them their own (puppet) states, which could also give them more support and better chance for victory.
>>
>>129880388

>subhuman taking pride in subhuman behavior

hmm really made me think
>>
>>129880388
I like how your incoherent, fetishistic rambling more or less confirms everything he said about your people. You slavs really are white niggers.
>>
>>129880105
It's not my fault you have pleb taste. tristian und isolde is a good entry level opera I recommend.
>>
>>129879109
you could just google the story yourself commie scum, guardian is one of many sources and is just the first that popped up.

>>129879013
thanks botbro
>>
I might translate this video later but here a soldier says when he was young about how he killed a dirty subhuman nazi in the trenches in hand to hand fighting. He was knocked out by the next one but the next kraut was killed anyways so he survived.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF_jjjLjq34&index=1001
>>
File: 1483971079868.jpg (548KB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1483971079868.jpg
548KB, 3008x2000px
>>129880638

>American never has had, and never will have any moral highground on any issue

Fuck with us and we'll kill you.
>>
>>129880696

Yeah, but you never had anything to lose to begin with.
Slavs just exist, keep buying tacky clothes, keep injecting Krokodil, keep jumping off high buildings, keep drinking them to death at age 30.

How do you explain that you cant even have orderly road traffic?
>>
>>129880862

Well, i show how germans understand Wagner.
>>
File: lol.gif (982KB, 280x218px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
982KB, 280x218px
>>129871365
>Exposing (((nazi)))
>>
>>129878975
Wow, that's coloured beautifully.
>>
>>129880638
>implying people care about what is moral.
>implying Bolshevik Jews don't believe in moral relativism.
>>
>>129878264
What is a "properly" run society?

Russian society is sovereign. German society is a plaything of foreign forces.
German society is being eclipsed, while Russian society is steady.

You call us soulless subhumans, yet you planned to take everything from us and lost.

We allowed almost everything that you had to be kept despite beating you, being poorer than you and suffering a terrible slight from you.

I'm not saying that you are soulless, but we clearly have more soul than you do: compassion and generosity.
I'm not saying that you are subhumans, but we are greater than you are, having utterly beaten you.
>>
>>129880696
Your best people were eliminated and (((replaced))). The Slavic peoples who suffered under the genocidal oppression of the Jews are genetically damaged victims. Same with Amerisharts, just in a different way.
>>
>>129880926
>he killed a dirty subhuman nazi
He killed a slav fighting for the nazis?
>>
>>129877819
he probably only one ball or something lol
>>
File: IMG_1636.jpg (86KB, 448x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1636.jpg
86KB, 448x429px
>>129871365
OP is a bitch ass jew
>>
>>129881177
Of course people your such a relatable, empathic and caring person of course, you can tell me what other people think.
>>
>>129880123

Ofcourse the most kraut fail is slavphobia.
>>
>>129871365
The soviets would have attacked germany before germany would have had a chance to mop up the allies, so Hitler was correct in engaging in a preemptive strike before the russians had fully mobilized.

Germany would have won Stalingrad if not for italy's retarded wars. They had to divert troops to greece.
>>
>>129881217
> compassion and generosity.
Are you insane? This is the one thing you're completely devoid of, and what makes you subhuman to begin with.
>>
>>129880624
Die fat idiot
>>
>>129880811
You're really accusing yourself of that. ;)

>>129880837
I like how you chose the "white nationalist" icon when in fact the white race is a fairly recent designation. You dirty nazthralls like to say Europe is one unified white continent but then support genocidal maniacs who killed millions of europeans. Truly your blood must be shed by us as an atonement for our sins before our God. The balance scale still isn't even. Your kind is already suffering and will suffer more and more. Enjoy the black/muslim immigration waves. Eurowhore nations special government forces surely turn a blind eye to the mass rapes. It's karma for ww2 and colonialism.
>>
>>129881177
Tell me more about how I should think oh wise and great Jewish one.
>>
>dead commies and russians

BASED NAZIS
>>
>>
File: 1492644317552.gif (2MB, 330x297px) Image search: [Google]
1492644317552.gif
2MB, 330x297px
>>129880982
Well you people are doing a pretty good job at killing yourselves.

Ill just wait until you guys cross the line and get erased by russian nukes

> Dick hardens at though
>>
File: nazi pedophile.jpg (50KB, 472x785px) Image search: [Google]
nazi pedophile.jpg
50KB, 472x785px
In Belarus (named the Reichskommissariat Ostland by the Nazis), the unit came under the command of local HSSPF Erich von dem Bach. The Dirlewanger resumed anti-partisan activities in this area, working in cooperation with the Kaminski Brigade, a militia of Russians under the command of Bronislav Kaminski. Dirlewanger's preferred method of operation was to gather civilians in a barn, set it on fire and shoot with machine guns anyone who tried to escape; the victims of his unit numbered about 30,000.[10] According to Timothy Snyder, a Yale historian,

"As it inflicted its first fifteen thousand mortal casualties, the Special Commando Dirlewanger lost only ninety-two men — many of them, no doubt, to friendly fire and alcoholic accidents. A ratio such as that was possible only when the victims were unarmed civilians."[10]

In September 1942, the unit murdered 8,350 Jews in Baranovichi ghetto and then a further 389 people labeled "bandits" and 1,274 "bandit suspects".[10] According to the British-Canadian historian, Martin Kitchen, the unit,

"committed such shocking atrocities in the Soviet Union, in the pursuit of partisans, that even an SS court was called upon to investigate."

Thanks to Mathias Schenck from Belgium, many previously unknown episodes of the carnage have been revealed. The brutal murder of 500 small children was committed by Dirlewanger during the 1944 Wola massacre. Schenck testified,

"After the door of the building was blown off we saw a daycare-full of small children, around 500; all with small hands in the air. Even Dirlewanger's own people called him a butcher; he ordered to kill them all. The shots were fired, but he requested his men to save the ammo and finish them off by rifle-butts and bayonets. Blood and brain matter flowed in streams down the stairs."
>>
Hitler and nazi Germany was a shitty mess and destroyed fascism & nationalism forever thanks to their megaliomania. Now we have something called anti-semitism and "muh gorillion" as well.
This is literally a hard truth that no-one can refute.
>>
>>129881540
The funny thing is you don't even know how much of a subhuman degenerate you are. You sound like a bitter cartoon villain.
>>
>>129881777
>America and Russia wiping themsleves off the world map

cant fucking wait senpai
>>
KYS Stupid fat burger. SAGE
>>
>>129871365
>a commies dindu nuffin amerimutt LARPs from his mom's basement while pretending to be white
>>
>>129881917
A person who is called a subhuman by a subhuman means that that person being called a subhuman really is a ubermensch. Sorry dirty pindos rat. Stay inferior, you chose to anyways but your own free will. You're that retarded.
>>
File: 1494520264024.jpg (136KB, 788x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494520264024.jpg
136KB, 788x1024px
>leftypol tries to countersignal Nazism by appealing to based soviet military
kek

Fuck kikes and fuck marxist people.
>>
>>129871365
Fat idiot u don't even know what führer was saying . Go and listen what führer was talking . That was the revolution on Jews and Zionists
>>
>>129882104
who made you the subhumanity expert?
>>
>>129882268
She's nonwhite in a 52% white country
>>
File: 1392018277_opoyasannyy-mechami.jpg (93KB, 456x700px) Image search: [Google]
1392018277_opoyasannyy-mechami.jpg
93KB, 456x700px
Eastern Germany is Slavic land. Needs Aryan-Polish leadership. Eastern Germans are less cucked than other parts of shitmany anyways. Should break off.

Important gords in Europe
Germany
Rügen

the fort at Cape Arkona - the Jaromarsburg
Garz Castle
the fort of Charenza near Venz in the municipality of Trent
the Herthaburg near the Stubbenkammer in the Jasmund National Park

Rest of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania

Mecklenburg Castle in the village of Dorf Mecklenburg near Wismar (origin of the state name)
the fort of Groß Raden near Sternberg
the fort of Behren-Lübchin, partly reconstructed in the Groß Raden Archaeological Open Air Museum
Gädebehn Castle (Gemeinde Knorrendorf) in the county of Mecklenburgische Seenplatte
Ganschendorf Castle (Gemeinde Sarow) in the county of Mecklenburgische Seenplatte
the fort of Grapenwerder (Gemeinde Penzlin) in the county of Mecklenburgische Seenplatte
Quadenschönfeld Castle in the county of Mecklenburgische Seenplatte
Neu Nieköhr Castle (Gemeinde Behren-Lübchin) in the county of Rostock
the fort of Neu-Kentzlin (Gemeinde Kentzlin) between Demmin und Stavenhagen
Mölln Castle (Gemeinde Mölln (Mecklenburg)) in the county of Mecklenburgische Seenplatte
Möllenhagen Castle (Gemeinde Möllenhagen) in the county of Mecklenburgische Seenplatte
the Ravensburg (Neubrandenburg)
the forts at Kastorfer See near Neubrandenburg
the island fort in the Teterower See
the Schlossberg near Feldberg
the Slavic fort near Menkendorf, a village in the parish of Grebs-Niendorf
Wittenborn Castle ( municipality of Galenbeck) in the county of Mecklenburgische Seenplatte
Kieve Castle in the county of Mecklenburgische Seenplatte
Wulfsahl Castle in the county of Ludwigslust-Parchim

Berlin-Brandenburg

Brandenburg Castle
Spandau Castle (Berlin)
the Römerschanze near Potsdam
>>
>>129882108
>>
File: 1497014051285.png (404KB, 892x764px) Image search: [Google]
1497014051285.png
404KB, 892x764px
#StopGermanOccupation....

Oh wait those tribes probably blended in with others and made the modern day German. Germans apart from that are more celt than they are Scandinavian anyways.
>>
>>129881436
Are you actually fucking retarded?
>>
File: 718_znErbrk.png (22KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
718_znErbrk.png
22KB, 165x115px
>>129871365
heil hitler
>>
>>129880926
Which documentary is this from? Please halp!
>>
>>129871461
What's with that commie fetish for corpses?
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>>129882108
>Marxists
>people
>>
>>129881819
You're using the worst German war criminal as an example of the average?
The funny thing is that part of the reason his division was so incredibly cruel, was because it was made up of slavs and German criminals. The only Germans who could come close to the inhumane nature of the average slav in Dirlewanger's division were German prisoners accused of rape and murder, who made up the other half of his division.
They actually had to stop admitting Russian volunteers in 1944, because they were so brutal and incompetent.
>>
File: 1496348383991.jpg (225KB, 482x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496348383991.jpg
225KB, 482x600px
>>129871365

Slide thread.

www.communismbythebackdoor.tv

We're on to you, shill!
>>
>>129880123
>begin losing a war against sweden, france, russia and basically the HRE
wow how could he even BEGIN losing?
>>
>>129871365
You are right, I agree completely it's just these cunts on here are as deluded if not more than the sjws they hate.
You can agree with some of the nazi policies sure, some of their leaders's ideas were pretty good SOME ideas not all. Thus identifying with these mistakes of a movement; let me remind you the nazi's lost, is illogical.
>>
>>129882673
Germans are the one who mutilated the poor guy. What's with dirty krauts and torturing people before they brutally kill them? Thing is if we Slavs did that to them it is is justified. Their rapes and murders in eastern europe weren't. Only brought judgements upon their whore frauleins in '45.
>>
>>129882104
Now try typing that out in English, you illiterate ape.
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 669x717px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 669x717px
>>129882673
They think if they post enough of them people will forget that the Russians incurred 3-5x as many casualties as their opponents in the Winter War and WWII.
>>
File: lvovmurders.jpg (130KB, 751x960px) Image search: [Google]
lvovmurders.jpg
130KB, 751x960px
>>129871365
two can play this game tankie
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 1274x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 1274x1000px
Nonwhites, and especially American Mongrels, will be the first ones hanged on the day if the rope.
>>
Nazi crimes against Poland. Fuck the Nazis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ochota_massacre
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wola_massacre
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9usCinBzUOo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion

>>129882900
Not sorry that you're a retard. Why are you even still posting in my thread you unwashed brute? Have nothing better to do so you're here showing everyone what a colossal dumb fuck you are?
>>
>>129871365
kys
>>
>>129883228
Poland had it coming. They shouldn't have trusted the perfidious albion and french faggots
>>
>believing judeocommunist propaganda

not even once. ilya the turbokike ehrenburg to the gallows.
>>
>>129882887
>What's with dirty krauts and torturing people before they brutally kill them?
You say this, after saying this:
>I would have had mutilated live SS prisoners of war without any remorse in the most barbaric and horrific way then impale and all the while listening to their horrific screams of utter anguish.

I honestly can't tell. Are you genuinely mentally retarded, and incapable of understand what you're saying? Are you a troll?
Seriously, you're acting like an absolute nigger and living up to every negative stereotype about slavs, yet you somehow seem to think you're actually a person.
>>
>>129871365
This is some serious kike shit, everyone knows slavs aren't white people, they don't have the same structure as western european whites. Slavs aren't capable of inventing anything on their own, even nikola tesla had help from germanic schools and croats have germanic roots from past german settlers. If liberating europe meant the complete wipe of slavs so be it, they don't benefit anyone, its for the best. Take poland for example, they were given the entire eastern section of germany, and they're still poor. They bitch about immigration of anyone including europeans, yet they have over 500,000 migrants in the UK. Fuck Slavs
>>
File: katyn.jpg (163KB, 670x401px) Image search: [Google]
katyn.jpg
163KB, 670x401px
The massacre was prompted by NKVD chief Lavrentiy Beria's proposal to execute all captive members of the Polish officer corps, dated 5 March 1940, approved by the Politburo of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, including its leader, Joseph Stalin. The number of victims is estimated at about 22,000. The victims were executed in the Katyn Forest in Russia, the Kalinin and Kharkiv prisons, and elsewhere. Of the total killed, about 8,000 were officers imprisoned during the 1939 Soviet invasion of Poland, another 6,000 were police officers, and the rest were Polish intelligentsia that the Soviets deemed to be "intelligence agents, gendarmes, landowners, saboteurs, factory owners, lawyers, officials, and priests".
>>
>>129883228
>Have nothing better to do so you're here showing everyone what a colossal dumb fuck you are?
Now there's irony for you.
>>
>>129874475
>The man who carried out most of the policies i am for and constantly demand is evil and doesn't represent what i stand for

Could there be a small blue 6 point star under that cross? Hmmmmmmmm
>>
>>129882588
Are you mad you got occupied by Germans after getting liberated from them barely 20 years beforehand?
>>
>>129879025
topkek you argue like a nigger yourself
>>
File: butherface.jpg (27KB, 283x295px) Image search: [Google]
butherface.jpg
27KB, 283x295px
>>129883076
says you ? oh i'm laughin
>>
File: 7598c892cf9193dcffb37a49a54e00af.jpg (868KB, 1500x1972px) Image search: [Google]
7598c892cf9193dcffb37a49a54e00af.jpg
868KB, 1500x1972px
>>129883076
Says the fucking mudslime.
>>
>>129871365
I just read everything and guess what? I don't care. Hahahahahaha
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 240x210px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL6nFczYj3Q
>>
>>129871365

How can you tell a jew is lying?

>He appears
>>
>>129876638
Soviets were notorious for falsifying documents. No independent study has ever concluded the military deaths of the USSR during WWII to be less than 20,000,000 soldiers. We already know they lied about the number of conscripts during 1941, it is a well documented instance of institutional damage control. Soviet documents have no academic credibility whatsoever.
>>
That's a whole lot of words to just say you're a communist loving faggot
>>
>>129871365
Hitler is my idol, Fuck you fat burgerclap
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 957x958px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 957x958px
>>129883671
>>129883742

I have bright blue eyes, I am by default white unlike the average American mongrel.
>>
File: 1494536236650.png (2MB, 2424x3064px) Image search: [Google]
1494536236650.png
2MB, 2424x3064px
>>129871365
Yeah right. Shit propaganda.
I don;t think anyone cares now that all white people = Nazis and terrorists and letists are going around randomly killing people.

Go fuck yourself.

Why don't you focus on present day happenings like how the leaders of "the west" are aiding terrorists and trying to exterminate white people.
>>
>>129871365
what do subhuman genghis khan rape babies have to do with europeans
>>
File: Ceiling.jpg (132KB, 501x648px) Image search: [Google]
Ceiling.jpg
132KB, 501x648px
(((It's))) afraid, the thread
>>
File: tug-of-war-ben-garrison_1_orig.jpg (395KB, 1009x800px) Image search: [Google]
tug-of-war-ben-garrison_1_orig.jpg
395KB, 1009x800px
Let's redpill America and watch the tides break
>>
>>129884181
You look like a Mexican desu.
>>
File: think.jpg (8KB, 283x255px) Image search: [Google]
think.jpg
8KB, 283x255px
>>129884181
you make me laugh turk! i like you
>>
>>129883368
see >>129873015

>>129883458
>Are you genuinely mentally retarded

Are you, you retard? lol can't you read that I said their crimes were unjustified and that it was ironic that they called others subhumans and themselves Aryan when in fact crudely speaking Slavs are literally more Aryan they were? And I'm not taking a moral high point here pindyshka, I said that I would have done that out of revenge. They were the ones who started massacres without provocation in many cases. Understand? You probably don't understand you utter retard. Due to German war crimes the soviets were so harsh, get it? An eye for an eye? Jews are also right about people such as you, you're a literal golem. A savage humanoidal brute abomination of nature. What a shame you choose to be a dirty savage. Sad how your parents don't know what a mongoloid you are. They'd weep. Now bye bye sweetie. Fuck off dumb shit

>>129883577
And yet you nor anyone else has disproved anything which I have said. But it triggers you because you're a coward, a weak shit who'd shit his pants in he knew Slavs would also want to kill him along with blacks and muslims. You're afraid and triggered like a cowardly dog which you are. Truly a pile of steaming shit you are.
>>
>>129881777

>erasing america

We'd just pack up and move.
>>
>>129884823
Lmao I'm not talking about the german genocide I'm talking about stealing german clay and acting all high and mighty because of french and anglo support
>>
>>129884566
That's an American lmao, I'd never post a picture of myself.
>>
>>129882806
This. x1000
>>
>>129875606

>you now enlightened me on the fact that people die in war, even when not nazis.

Some people don't know about that and bitch mutch, thinking that ruskies should've be good untermenschen and just give clay to Germans.

>>129876219

Oh, yeah, forgot that people at the west take wet fantasies of the (((russian))) intelligentsia at face value.

Also

>MUH KILL/DEATH RATIO

>>129881483
>This is the one thing you're completely devoid of,

If this was true, we'd burn everything west of Konigsberg and would leave no krauts.

Shame we didn't.

Because "hurr durr average german dindu nuffin".

I am fucking glad that this tolstovstvo rot will be eradicated from Russian ideology in couple of decades.
>>
>>129880811
>Let's rape and degrade subhuman slavs

>OY VEY WHY THOSE SUBHUMAN SLAVS ARE RAPING MY GRETA? FOR WHAT???

Like pottery.
>>
File: 2ec.png (208KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
208KB, 327x316px
>>129880117
>mfw people say slavs aren't white
>>
File: 1.jpg (64KB, 640x455px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
64KB, 640x455px
>>129882806
>>129884083
>>129884336
>>129884563

How can I tell a cowardly pindos fuckwad appears? He starts posting nonsensical hogwash and doesn't even refute anything I say because he has low standards and prefers to wank off to shit documentaries like "Uncle Adolf: The Greatest Story Never Told" and "Hellstorm" but never has actually annalyzed the opposing sides view points so he makes himself look like a stupid ignoramus online.
>>
>>129871365
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1tUFx_StSo

thank me later
>>
File: IMG-20170530-WA0009.jpg (67KB, 480x524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170530-WA0009.jpg
67KB, 480x524px
>>129884914
Good luck getting to the moon on your own without russian rocket tech

Since Von Braun died, america hasnt produced anything close to replace that NatSoc genius
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 478x484px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 478x484px
>>129885773
>he makes himself look like a stupid ignoramus online
>look like a stupid ignoramus online
>stupid ignoramus online
>stupid online
>>
File: 1447419253788.jpg (603KB, 950x633px) Image search: [Google]
1447419253788.jpg
603KB, 950x633px
>>129885925

>Good luck getting to the moon on your own without russian rocket tech

Will do.
>>
File: albaniancensus.png (6KB, 242x253px) Image search: [Google]
albaniancensus.png
6KB, 242x253px
>>129886310
hello
>>
>>129871365
>implying the USSR wasn't itself a Nazi state

It invented concentration camps and killed more people in genocides you retard.
>>
File: 646.jpg (55KB, 426x320px) Image search: [Google]
646.jpg
55KB, 426x320px
>>129885876
>On August 27, an NSWPP spokesman reported that Federal officials had approved a military burial at Culpeper National Cemetery, Rockwell being an honorably discharged veteran.[33] The cemetery specified that no Nazi insignia could be displayed, and when the fifty mourners violated these conditions the entrance to the cemetery was blocked in a five-hour standoff....

TOP KEK. Good thing nazi vermin suffered. I wonder if those brutes also condoned the destruction of Europe and ethnic cleansing of Slavs.
>>
>>129885164
It's not German clay, it was and is Polish. Holy shit what kind of faggotry is this.
>>
>>129871365
neck yourself, leftist racetraitor
>>
The nazis and the axis as a whole were just a bunch of totalitarian retarded socialists and the west and the soviets were not different.
>>
>>129887676
(((race)))
>>
File: ou34.jpg (25KB, 477x316px) Image search: [Google]
ou34.jpg
25KB, 477x316px
>>129874475
>people who dont agree with me are ugly, smell bad, short and have bad skin.

The real joke here is that you think picturing yourself as a tall mormon and using more words makes you any different from the guy in the middle
>>
>>129871365
Lol even in this painting do you see how the Americans look down on the red Russian rats
>>
>>129887413
In 1938 I would have absolutely supported the annexation of Prussia to the Reich but in 2017 yes, it's much safer in Polish hands.
>>
Why will naz hogs deny this? lol

For the SS Man, one principle must apply absolutely: we must be honest, decent, loyal, and comradely to members of our own blood, and to no one else. What happens to the Russians, the Czechs, is totally indifferent to me. Whatever is available to us in good blood of our type, we will take for ourselves, that is, we will steal their children and bring them up with us, if necessary. Whether other races live well or die of hunger is only of interest to me insofar as we need them as slaves for our culture; otherwise that doesn't interest me. Whether 10,000 Russian women fall down from exhaustion in building a tank ditch is of interest to me only insofar as the tank ditches are finished for Germany.

We will never be hard and heartless when it is not necessary; that is clear. We Germans, the only ones in the world with a decent attitude towards animals, will also adopt a decent attitude with regards to these human animals; but it is a sin against our own blood to worry about them and give them ideals, so that our sons and grandchildren will have a harder time with them. When somebody comes to me and says, "I can't build tank ditches with children or women. That's inhumane, they'll die doing it." Then I must say: "You are a murderer of your own blood, since, if the tank ditches are not built, then German soldiers will die, and they are the sons of German mothers. That is our blood." That is how I would like to indoctrinate this SS, and, I believe, have indoctrinated, as one of the holiest laws of the future: our concern, our duty, is to our people, and to our blood. That is what we must care for and think about, work for and fight for, and nothing else. Everything else can be indifferent to us. I wish the SS to face the problem of all foreign, non-Germanic peoples, particularly the Russians, with this attitude. Everything else is moonshine, a fraud against our own people, and an obstacle to earlier victory in the war.
>>
>>129871365
Wow! The Russian butthurt is so strong in this thread, I'm smelling it all the way over here in Africa. And it's so pungent, it even overpowers the smell of the locals!
>>
>>129888990
> doesn't mention konigsberg
>>
File: ''master race''.png (4MB, 2740x2020px) Image search: [Google]
''master race''.png
4MB, 2740x2020px
This Order will then march into the future, young and strong, revolutionary and effective, to fulfil its task of providing the Germanic people with a superior stock capable of binding this Germanic people and this Europe together and holding them together, producing the intellects that required by the people, in economics, farming, politics, and as soldiers, statesmen, and technicians. In addition, this superior stock must be so strong, so filled with life, that each generation will be capable, without question, of sacrificing two or three sons from each family on the battlefield, yet nevertheless ensure the passing on of the bloodline.

Himmler supposedly wrote this on 22.4. 1942, sourced as BA (Bundesarchiv): R22/851, 1ff., Himmler an Schlegelberger

As Reichsführer-SS and Chief of the German Police, however, I am responsible to see that such deeds find their just penalty. The community of the people demands the destruction of such parasites, regardless of whether, according to juristic considerations, a subjective guilt exists or not. I cannot accept that a Polish sub-human escapes their punishment through some legal.

----

"Himmler has pronounced a plan according to which 3/4 of Belarusian population was designated to "eradication" and 1/4 of racially cleaner population (blue eyes, light hair) would be allowed to serve Germans as slaves. Mass executions of entire villages were a common Nazi practice. While initially Germans allowed peasants to take cattle from kolkhoz, later all this cattle was loaded on trains and shipped to Germany. Many Belarusian youth were shipped to Germany as slaves."

The decision, therefore, lies here in the East; here must the Russian enemy, this people numbering two hundred million Russians, be destroyed on the battle field and person by person, and made to bleed to death. (Excerpt of a speech given by Heinrich Himmler at Kharkow in April 1943)
>>
We have only one task, to stand firm and carry on the racial struggle without mercy. I will now say again something which I have already today said to the men elsewhere: we will never let that excellent weapon, the dread and terrible reputation which preceded us in the battles for Kharkow fade, but will constantly add new meaning to it. They can call us what they like in the world, the main thing is that we are the eternally loyal, obedient, steadfast and unconquerable fighting men of the Germanic people and of theFuehrer, the SS of the Germanic Reich. (Heinrich Himmler from Kharkow speech in April of 1943)

These clashes are the only evolutionary possibility which will enable us one day, now that Fate has given us the Fuehrer Adolf Hitler, to create the Germanic Reich. Heinrich Himmler

General Erich Hoepner of the Panzer Group 4 stated:

The war against Russia is an important chapter in the German nation's struggle for existence. It is the old battle of the Germanic against the Slavic people, of the defense of European culture against Muscovite-Asiatic inundation and of the repulse of Jewish Bolshevism. The objective of this battle must be the demolition of present-day Russia and must therefore be conducted with unprecedented severity. Every military action must be guided in planning and execution by an iron resolution to exterminate the enemy remorselessly and totally. In particular, no adherents of the contemporary Russian Bolshevik system are to be spared.
>>129889090
Butthurt? You're the one who seems to be butthurt about the truth. Why? Because you're a limp wristed pindos coward lmao.
>>
File: 0_baaae_de0280e0_XXL.jpg (390KB, 1024x748px) Image search: [Google]
0_baaae_de0280e0_XXL.jpg
390KB, 1024x748px
Heinrich Himmler in a speech to the Eastern Front Battle Group "Nord" declared:
It is a war of ideologies and struggle races. On one side stands National Socialism: ideology, founded on the values of our Germanic, Nordic blood. It is worth the world as we want to see: beautiful, orderly, fair, socially, a world that may be, still suffers some flaws, but overall a happy, beautiful world filled with culture, which is precisely Germany. On the other side stands the 180 millionth people, a mixture of races and peoples, whose names are unpronounceable, and whose physical nature is such that the only thing that they can do - is to shoot without pity or mercy. These animals, which are subjected to torture and ill-treatment of each prisoner from our side, which do not have medical care they captured our wounded, as do the decent men, you will see them for yourself. These people have joined a Jewish religion, one ideology, called Bolshevism, with the task of: having now Russian, half [located] in Asia, parts of Europe, crush Germany and the world. When you, my friends, are fighting in the East, you keep that same fight against the same subhumans, against the same inferior races that once appeared under the name of Huns, and later - 1,000 years ago during the time of King Henry and Otto I, - the name of the Hungarians, and later under the name of Tatars, and then they came again under the name of Genghis Khan and the Mongols. Today they are called Russian under the political banner of Bolshevism.
>>
File: 0_c57f4_3df6f578_XXL.jpg (219KB, 747x1024px) Image search: [Google]
0_c57f4_3df6f578_XXL.jpg
219KB, 747x1024px
From a German soldier who fought in Russia :
“Do you know how we behaved to the civilians? We behaved like devils out of Hell. We left those poor villagers to starve to death, thousands and thousands of them. How can you win a war in this way?
We shoot villagers on the slightest excuse. Just stick them up against a wall. We order the whole village out to watch. It’s a vicious circle. We hate them and they hate us, and on and on it goes, everyone getting more inhuman.
The civilians were all ready to look on us as saviours. They had had years of oppression from the communists. What did we do? Turn into slaves under Hitler.
If the Russians should ever pay back one half of what we have done, you won’t smile or sing again."

And stormfront lemmings spam youtube and pol lol whilst they turn a blind eye to this text, from whichever book it's from I'm not sure though..
>>
>>129883582
you're a muslim subhuman

go larp somewhere else
>>
>>129889396
Step up to the plate and hurl a real insult, jewish slave boy. Or did your masters ream out your asshole so far that most of your brains leaked out your rear end?
>>
File: 1.png (31KB, 794x633px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
31KB, 794x633px
>>129890808
Ever hear of the saying never go full retard? Kek you useful idiot
>>
>>129888990
Then you are most likely a colossal faggot and a figurative cuckold.
>>
>>129887413
It's german clay and always has been
>>
>>129884083
You know like 90% of those quotes are fake with almost no sources backing it up I hate Jews too but you make every person on the right look like irrational lunatics you faggot
>>129883531
t.spic
>>
>>129884823
It's ok son you do realize that most of these faggots like 90% are spic larpers or arabs obsessed with euro culture.that being said hitler was right about a lot of shit and genocide was not one of them.
>>
Fleg
>>
>>129873015
As a polack, I say that i support hitler's ideas. Because you see, i don't look at it from the perspective of my self interest.

Hitler cared about his people and his people only. And that i could get behind. They fought for their interest, not international.

The strong and smart would prevail. We fought our way to independence. I respect our enemy, and i hope he respected our fighting spirit.
>>
>>129893119
Europe was way better when we all hated each other. The ever looming threat of genocide always kept us sharp
>>
Yeah OK rootless American mongrelized subhuman. Mind your own shithole and its.. 'history'
>>
File: Screenshot_20170523-175706.png (771KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170523-175706.png
771KB, 1080x1920px
>>129884181
Lmao dude you have light hazel eyes. Don't pretend to be something you're not.
>>
>>129871365
Fuck off kike
>>
>>129871365
Europe was shit then and its worse now.
Bunch of inbred cumskins fighting over imaginary lines. Hitler knew this.
>>
>>129891911
The red pill is a joke.
>>
File: pol.jpg (166KB, 884x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
166KB, 884x1024px
>>129892452
>you do realize that most of these faggots like 90% are spic larpers or arabs obsessed with euro culture

Seems like you're correct.
>>
>>129896221
lol I see 1 fellow white and he looks like an angcuk
>>
>>129871365
Waved (((soviet))) flag? Sucked off a nigger
Check out soviet 1936 "circus" movie
>>
>>129896221
But seriously I'm not exaggerating post February this board is the worst shit ever everyone here now is a 14 yr old self loathing shitskin who like all ethnicities especially semites obsess over whites in general
>>
>>129871461
>communist to brutal tortures: pricked his hands, legs, body, tore off his hand. Stab your stomach, cut out your genitals and cut off your legs.
>communist
So they did nothing wrong?
>>
>>129875398
>In Canada she was presented with a sighted Winchester rifle now on display at the Central Armed Forces Museum in Moscow.
Typical commie subhumans
>>
>>129897208
>Waved (((soviet))) flag? Sucked off a nigger

???
>>
File: Screenshot_20170614-134318.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170614-134318.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>129871365
lol, 10/10 shitposting m8
>>
>>129878396
>fails to mention that those ~20 million or so were red army soldiers that were literally sent in waves by the thousands in the hopes of breaking through all the while be mowed down by machine guns, least the Germans had the decency to give their troops a chance of survival
>>
>>129883582
>carried out most of the policies
while ruining Europe for decades to come and being strategic halfwit that managed to fight 100 enemies at the same time thinking it's possible to win such a fight
wow albanians are really intelligent.
>>
File: 1494047028638.gif.jpg (22KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1494047028638.gif.jpg
22KB, 245x230px
>>129882921
lols soviets truly shit tier
>>
>>129904379
>posts ahistorical number for total soviet military casualties

Cringe.
>>
Commies are subhumans

Should've been BTFO by Patton when they had the chance
>>
>>129871365
THEY PLAYED FOOTBALL WITH MY BABYS HEAD THEY DID
>>
>>129871365
I don't even talk about Hitler
you're full of bullshit that's all
>>
File: 1493498514578.png (684KB, 840x558px) Image search: [Google]
1493498514578.png
684KB, 840x558px
hey the nazi's where not perfect but you can bet your bolshevik ass that they were far better then commies in every way imaginable we allied with the wrong group end of story
>>
File: shills.png (49KB, 1205x633px) Image search: [Google]
shills.png
49KB, 1205x633px
>>
File: 1.png (30KB, 774x635px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
30KB, 774x635px
>>129905395
>>
Mandatory viewing

1943 documentary made by Americans
>while the war war still ongoing
>While americans and Russians were realsllies (before the anti Russian craze)

Why we fight
https//m.youtube.com/watch?v=WrKDBFJoo2w

Everyone who isn't a German and larps as an Nazi needs to be gassed
>>
>>129905212
>you're full of bullshit that's all

Not really. Although I was a bit rude. Anti nazi just all.
>>
>>129873744
Gtfo
>>
>>129875338
My god what a bad bitch.
>>
>>129871365
>Exposing (((nazi))) vermin
KYS, you kike faggot.
>>
>>129905956
>date] [Auto] 4 new posts
whats the point we should of been fighting comies
>>
>>129873744
who thats a lot of new ((jews to add to the pot))
>>
>>129874535
Photo is fake and gay
>>
>>129878975
You can see the disgust in Montgomery's face.
>>
>>129874257
STFU spastic
Kikeiekeieke screeching isn't an argument

Pol is one of the boards with the lowest collective IQ
It calls itself redpilled yet knows literal nothing about real issues like GMO, LFE weapons, gangstalking, freemasonty, satanic abuse, chemtrails, food control etc
Knowing about Kikes isn't redpilled it's literally the proles first orange pill
Nazibooism by non germansis intellectually indefensible and you spastic price that
>>
File: 1497450897074.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
1497450897074.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
SAGE THREAD
>>
>>129871365
>>129871461
>>129871511
Which is why I'm not a nazi
>>
File: 1494587553642.jpg (40KB, 450x410px) Image search: [Google]
1494587553642.jpg
40KB, 450x410px
>>129871365
So ((Communist)) Slavs/ jews, murderers of my country, the good guys now ?
>>
>>129873015
WW2 was not about Poland you fucking pleb
>>
>>129882721
underrated
>>
>>129874475
muh books
>>
>>129891911
muh books
>>
>>129871365
>>129871461
>>129871511
>>129871653
>>129871817
>>129871865
>>129872857
>>129873015
Nice pasta faggot kike sage.
>>
>>129871365
Fuck off Antifa Scum.
>>
>>129908856
Nice desperate outburst of autism pindoshit.
>>
File: 1497459291107.gif (112KB, 255x231px) Image search: [Google]
1497459291107.gif
112KB, 255x231px
>>129871365
why cant humans just get along. i wish Stalin and Hitler were lovers so many god men died on both sides.
>>
>>129910617
good* not god
>>
File: 1492241210064.png (434KB, 1186x889px) Image search: [Google]
1492241210064.png
434KB, 1186x889px
>>129871511
>>129871461
This is disgusting. Germans truly are subhuman. Did you know the whole rape thing was a lie? German WW2 veterans admit it themselves.
>>
>>129910617
Agreed but Stalin and Hitler were shitty leaders for different reasons. Stalin was a murderous paranoid tyrannical shitbag and Hitler was a bloodthirsty greedy landgrabbing asshole.
>>
>Didn't even make nukes
>Jew Pet "countries" still traumatised
Feels comfy
>>
>>129871365
Good goy
>>
>>129891911
I dont think americans get what we europeans, or germanic people i should say, mean when we talk about "our race". Only in america is "White" a race
>>
File: OzdBYSkMSwqDGr.jpg (122KB, 582x437px) Image search: [Google]
OzdBYSkMSwqDGr.jpg
122KB, 582x437px
>>129874475
>Polish literature
>>
>>129871365
Hitler and Germany were not at fault. The rest of the world is at fault for interfering.
Kill yourself communist faggot.
>>
>>129871461
>>129871511
Nazis were violent as fuck, who cares faggot you just want to be a victim again you beta homo
>>
>>129871461
>>129871511
>>129871653
Communists are not people.
I'm proud to say that my blood has commanded troops that crushed and killed communists before Hitler even took power. You faggots may have killed my grandpa but he took more of you with him than anyone will ever know.
You faggots will never win. We will always be stronger than you and we will always ruin you.
>>
>>129874842
I would.
You wanna meet up?
I've been trying to get faggots like you that come here to meet me for years now.
I want to show you what it feels like to have your jaw ripped out.
>>
>>129916029
Slavs > nazis anytime
>>
>>129916364
Guess what?
>I'm slavic too
You're a worthless shitskin loving communist faggot.
>>
>>129915645
They literally were you brainlet. They were mass killing Whites and protecting Jews in special camps from all the horror
>>
>mfw when Anglos are defending us
Das right we Dem good boys we machen nuffin
Exept being the worst thing that happened do Europe in the last 300 years and massacring american POWs, french CIVILIANS and Slavs ,by the millions btw.

If you're not a German and are a "Nazi" you need to drink bleach asap
>>
don't you just hate westerners who never experienced nor was born no where near a communist or previous communist country? well i was and the outcome of that era is horrible we remain poor and the ideology remains the same politicians get everything and the people work. old people used to tell me how nazis gave them food while soviets killed their animals. the soviet regime was what ((they)) wanted. nothing was for free and you had to work more than what you got. kids iin summer had to work the fields as part of school activity.
>>
>>129916511
You just might be stupid or naive since it's so obvious but you really fail to seem to grasp that I'm not defending the commies. And I've been posting in previous months and no naztard has been able to disprove anything which I said. So even if you were attempting to beat me in real life it'd be purely out of emotional frustration, since objective historical truth is on my side anyways. You'd be a spazz chimping out because he got his feelings hurt on the internet. Kek, what a big honorable man, I'm sure the ladies love you.
Thread posts: 282
Thread images: 105

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.