[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay Symbols on Chips for Children

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0991.jpg (112KB, 620x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0991.jpg
112KB, 620x393px
Why is Pepsico so desperate to push this gay agenda on chips and cookies (that the main target consumer is kids)? They also are a big supporter of brazilian gay parade (a shame).

www.doritos.com.br
Pic related
>>
In Canada it's usually grown adults eating Doritos.
>>
That's kind of retarded desu.
>>
>>129868839
>tfw used to like rainbows before faggots stole the symbol
>>
>>129869047
In Brasil adults eat it too, despite of the entire industry of chips in general be more focused on children/teens
>>
>>129869162
Are you kidding?
The slogan also says "more colors, more diversity, more empowerment". You really believe this kind of bullshit narrative?

It's clear that the boundaries between business and politics is narrowing each day - it's Pepsico doing this, afterall.
>>
>>129869557
It's deplorable the activists stolen a beautiful symbol of nature to represent their diaspora.

We should have the rainbow be just the rainbow again.
>>
Better question: why is Pespio putting a racist, fascist apartheid symbol in its chips bags?
>>
>>129871855
Sorry for the ignorance, could you please elaborate?

Where they put an pro-apartheid symbol?
>>
>>129868839
Doritos have always been a gateway to cock-sucking.
>>
>>129871108
/pol appropriated the rainbow flag (after washing and decontaminating it thoroughly).

There is much potential for other such appropriations, (to use the word gender in place of curse words in expressions like "gender(ed) up", etc. for example).
>>
Food Company that supports faggotry means a no buy from me
>>
>>129871108
There was another one suggested here a couple of days ago, "Musraeli". The beautiful thing about that (with my spelling revision) is that if you can't call it anti-semitic without being islamophobic and vice-versa.
>>
>>129868839
Corruption of the minds of the young and innocent is the main propagation method of faggotry. This should be obvious because most gays die childless and of aids. They statistically do not procreate among themselves, therefore the only other alternative is to infect others with gay.
>>
File: 1479403689120.jpg (258KB, 522x798px) Image search: [Google]
1479403689120.jpg
258KB, 522x798px
there will be no more degenerate Doritos in my house
>>
>>129868839

>Letting your kids eat chips

Fucking degenerate
>>
>>129868839
Its not just Doritos. Its pretty much all of pepsico i think. I saw some "PRIDE" decorations with rainbows and stuff on pepsi cola displays in some stores downtown last weekend.
>>
>>129868839
Kids shouldn't eat that crap though.

Fuckibg faggotry.
>>
>>129868839
Come on, children shouldn't eat this shit anyway, they should eat homemade food. Baking a cake is easy, no shitty ingredients, plus they get to learn how to cook.
>>
>>129878794
this
>>
>>129868839
It's simple really. Faggots will throw money at anything deemed as "progressive" and "empowering" so long as they paint a rainbow over it. Easiest money in the world.
Or do you actually think a chips brand gives a single fuck about anything but money?
>>
Brazil fuck off. Your whole country wears Speedos to the supermarket so don't get all angry at the gays. Dress with some dignity, slut.

Plus gay marriage? that's where you draw your corporate/political line in the sand?

Nevermind, Monsanto, facebook, James hardie, BP, The sugar industry, big pharma, Halliburton, Exxon Mobil, Banks in general.

So wars can be started, The banks get a bailout, Abestos, agent Orange, deep water horizon, 9/11, The Iraq invasion. There all fine but some rainbows on your chips and capitalism has gone to far. Get the fuck out here.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.