[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think of Oliver Stone and The Putin Interviews?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Oliver Stone.jpg (300KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Oliver Stone.jpg
300KB, 2000x1333px
What does /pol/ think of Oliver Stone and The Putin Interviews?
I remember him for Natural Born Killers and Platoon.
>>
bump for nbk
>>
>>129867633
he's a dirty commie

if you watch his "untold history of ww2" you can learn about the war from Stalin's side
>>
>>129867633
who cares about oliver stone
why isnt he making a movie instead
>>
>>129867633
Oliver stone is a Putin sympathizer. They are both bully types and very narcissistic. Both should be put before firing squads.
>>
>>129868797

i don't think he even sympathizes with him, just being the least bit objective about him will throw the russia conspiritards into a tizzy
>>
>>129868626
>>129868746
>>129868797
In this day and age a man has to have choices, a man has to have a little bit of variety. What is wrong with watching his documentary? he didn't put words in Putin's mouth.
>>
>>129869036
He absolutley is in bed with the enemy

See his Colbert interview, Colbert slams him for defending that pos that hacked us
>>
>>129869151
Forgot about his movie on Snowden.
>>
>>129869184
Comment section on yt is priceless though.
>>
>>129867633
Based!
>>
>>129867633
He's the left wing Alex Jones.
>>
>>129867633
Oh man I just finished watching the 2nd episode. The last 90 seconds, that smirk on his face and the way he raises his eyebrow and grins after saying 'Unlike many partners of ours, we never interfere within the domestic affairs of other countries'

Not sure if he smirked and grinned because he did, or because its so funny when the USA asks that question as they are so guilty themselves of doing it for decades!
>>
>>129867633
>The Putin Interviews

link?
>>
>>>/tv/83899470
feel free to drop Israel redpills
>>
File: The Pirate Bay.jpg (30KB, 913x122px) Image search: [Google]
The Pirate Bay.jpg
30KB, 913x122px
>>129870843
>>
>>129871028
Where can I watch this?
>>
>>129869184

I saw that interview. Colbert is a fucking shill trying so hard to make Stone say bad things about Putin while mocking his invitee.

That was hardly an interview. An interview is supposed to be an instrument to extract data, even if the data does not help your narrative.

Also

>Taking talk shows seriously

It was Stone's fault, he shouldn't have accepted Colbert's invitation...
>>
>>129871826
>It was Stone's fault, he shouldn't have accepted Colbert's invitation...
Actors, and directors are contractually obligated to promote their movie on talk shows, they have to make appearances on all or some of them that the studio wants

What a shock, jewish owned studios advertise their movies on jewish owned networks
>>
Based Stone
>>
>>129867633
Based
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.