[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your opinion about China?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 12

File: 1490436905167.webm (487KB, 872x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490436905167.webm
487KB, 872x480px
Your opinion about China?
>>
>>129867460
Look at me i am china man

Ching chong
>>
>>129867460
Fucking disgusting place filled with hive-minded insectoids. Like Russia, it needs to be wiped off the map along with all of it's people.
>>
>>129867460
The current state of China is a such a shame. The country has a rich history, had great inventors and philosophers, and now it is in the hands of communists it's a polluted immoral shithole
>>
>>129867460
Overpopulated, soulless, depressing, poverty stricken, filthy, hive mind with absolutely no culture left. It's a complete shithole
>>
explain to me why i shouldnt wife a qt chinese girl. at least then i will have guaranteed a future for my lineage. the white race is doomed. the jews have ripped away the christian foundations of our society. there is no pulling out of this death spiral. the chinese are immune to jewish trickery because they are themselves a type of jew. this is why china has existed for 5000 years and cannot be conquered or destroyed.
>>
Mao was a great leader and he did nothing wrong.
>>
>>129871465
Because most chinks are ugly as fuck. Models you see on the internet are not representative of Chinese women in real life
>>
That when automation and solar becames cheaper it will be FUCKED and they will drag everyone to poverty because the nations who make the difference are too busy virturbating themselves and will be POOR CHINKS THEY WERE ALWAYS ENSLAVED.

Bring back the fucking manchus. Man eating manchus plis.
>>
>>129871761
Exactly
>>
>>129871465
Christianity schmistianity. National culture is king, and must not be diluted through criminal measures such as mass immigration.
>>
>>129867460

Wasn't too bad a place. Super racist and no one spoke English (don't blame them) but it didn't seem too bad overall.
>>
>>129867460
holy shit, they are starting to evolve through natural selection a sort of ESP sense for when their infrastructure is about to crumble
>>
>>129871761
>>129872567
He didn't starve every single one of them during the great leap.
>>
>>129873232
The bourgeoisie aren't people
>>
>>129867460
>A country cutting corners on everything they create

>Waking up everyday knowing your life and can be taken away from instantly
the moment you use the elevator or escalator

>Chinese drivers are one the worst people on the planet not because they hit you but because they wont give a shit when they do.

>Horrible pollution in the air and land

>Highest suicide rate

>People don't give a shit about each other or animals

That's china!
>>
>>129874703
Except for the ones that are
>>
China is danger for all of us. I don't know wether they should be harshly regulated starting now or if that would fire flames of hate toward the west. A pre emptive attack against china might not be a good idea but jesus this country is just scary with their number and seemingly mindless unity. Their going down the fast road toward bio-drone behavior and are already mining africa for resource crystals.
They have OUR computer hardware manufacture right by their border they could cut us off in a blink and they have the insanity to eventually go for it.

Everyone is spread around the room buzzing, chating, poking each other and there is this creepy kid in the corner watching silently.
>>
>>129871965
dont forget about their folded eyelids
>>
>>129867460

Chinese workmanship at its finest.

Also
>1 post by this ID
saged and /thread
>>
>>129867460
Chinese driving at its finest!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz7Mi9MJmAw
>>
File: 1399381992290.gif (98KB, 253x230px) Image search: [Google]
1399381992290.gif
98KB, 253x230px
Living in China seems to be like living in a Final Destination movie.

Everywhere death is out to get you. It's almost like the Chinese don't give a fuck though, because they know there are too many of them. It's one of the ways that they naturally cull the population.
>>
File: apathy china.webm (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
apathy china.webm
2MB, 480x480px
>>
>>
A literal cancerous tumor on this planet, like India and the United States.
>>
>>
File: car flat6.webm (572KB, 408x304px) Image search: [Google]
car flat6.webm
572KB, 408x304px
>>
File: car in water taxi.webm (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
car in water taxi.webm
2MB, 480x480px
>>
>>129867460
>look at me I posted it again
>t. truong van ching chong
>>
basic form of commie gook
>>
File: The future of humanity.jpg (75KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
The future of humanity.jpg
75KB, 625x469px
>>129870047
>>129879015
A literally fucking degenerated subhuman fluid genders shitlicking faggot, the HIV of all humanity - faggots, call others "disgusting", and threatening to wipe up Russia, China and America....????

This is really some eye-opening shit, thanks to this little new flags function.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.