[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SAD!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: 4L_8TkXfWsu.jpg (94KB, 749x936px)
4L_8TkXfWsu.jpg
94KB, 749x936px
SAD!
>>
>>129865899
Doesnt help when literally every boobtube talking head is attacking you for everything 24/7
>>
>>129865899
Tell me why I should care. People are fucking retarded, and brainwashed by the CIA-media, of course they hate our saviour.
>>
>>129865899
Jackson would've had disapproval ratings on day 1 if he ran for president today.
The truth is nobody cares about your crummy fake statistics
>>
>>129865899
I don't like trump but he's not that bad he's much better than Obama so far.
>>
>>129865899
>the whole nation's press shitting on him 24/7
>why is the disproval rating so high
>>
>>129865899
The numbers for this disapproval rating are provided by the same people who said Trump had a nigh impossible chance of winning. I'm going to take them with a grain of salt.
>>
>>129866116
>>129866266

Maybe he's just a shit president and its readily obvious idk just an idea
>>
>>129865899
>disapproval rating
>news
>>
>Oh no! Trump is hated by sjw's and welfare check getting low lives! What do??
>>
>>129865899
Now that's a bunch of bull shit Carter at one point barely had an approval rating near 40% giving him a disapproval rating similar to Trump the same as George W. Bush Jr. Also Ragen whom some lefties considered the anti-christ literally had a 60-70% approval rating through out his term as president.
>>
more fake news
sage
>>
>>129865899
>99
Oh no, the shifty establishment is upset at the guy who wants to fix the shifty establishement. ..
Who could have fucking guessed.
>>
Social media should be eradicated.
>>
>>129866895
No, you're just really dumb and have been manipulated.
>>
>>129867568
This, my grandma asked me why Trump wants to deport all non whites she just knows what she sees on Facebook
>>
>>129866738
This. If he's such a terrible president, allow him to do fucking SOMETHING to demonstrate it. If not, I'll keep voting for le ebil populists and remind you that "real populism has never been tried" every time I do it.
>>
>>129865899
HAHAHAHAHA

here's hoping he gets shot next
>>
File: 1444596708215.jpg (157KB, 741x747px) Image search: [Google]
1444596708215.jpg
157KB, 741x747px
>>129865899
>Shit on him day in day out.
>Make everything he does a conspiracy and scandal, continue to hype up a scandal that multiple agencies have stated has no evidence.
>Poll mostly Democrats and millenials.
>TRUMP HAS A 90% DISAPPROVAL RATING AFTER 1 DAY.
I mean, I'm sure these polls are absolutely unbiased, the media would warn us otherwise.
>>
File: IMG_1299.jpg (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1299.jpg
49KB, 500x375px
The media is so mad Trumps cabinet talked about Trump the way the media watchdogs talked about their messiah Obama.
>>
>>129865899
Wasn't he supposed to be at like 8% approval since day 1? That's what the FAKE NEWS™ have been saying at least
>>
>hat retweetet

That sounds awful.
Btw is that true young Germans use more and more english words and expressions when they talk in their language?
>>
No! We can't let him get the codes. Any MSM shilled polls are now unreliable and at worst intentionally falsified propaganda. MSM will need to be dealt with and returned to a reasonable state of unbiased reporting if they want to survive this presidency.
>>
>>129865899
>polls from the pr arm of democratic party that spread a global smear campaign which we know now is a straight up lie lol

Sad indeed
>>
Ratings, rofl.
>>
>>129865899
>(((polls)))

Why didn't think meme die after the monumental embarrassment to the MSM's integrity that was election night.

Oh right, Americans are fucking retarded and have the attention span of goldfish.
>>
To those who don't understand how apparently dumb the Trump supporters are blindly supporting Trump, its very simple. The whole Trump campaign and "right" wing movement have for years been using the same methods that c.u.l.t.s do to brainwash Trump supporters. They target and discredit the honest mainstream media the way a c.u.l.t would target, discredit and destroy trust in the family of the brainwashing victim. They then have to follow the leader and ignore anything bad he does and any attempt to cross the leader is met with vicious attacks and intimidation from the mob. Finally the brainwashing victim is taught to only trust one source for information which in this case is the dangerous Fox news. America is being brainwashed maybe instead of laughing at this country as we have been, we should be very concerned that this does not spread across the world.
>>
>>129869288
You are very correct.
Fuck Trump,
and fuck the ignorant rural white trash of America.
>>
>>129865899

STILL relying on MSM opinion pools.
>>
>>129869288
>Liberals spend decades and build a media empire on shows that make fun of non-liberals and all their demographics, demonizing and misrepresenting them at every opportunity

>In the year of our lord 2017, you write this retarded post, eyes glossed over
>>
>>129869288
>Fox news liking Trump
Made me think
>>
>>129867675
>everyone is retarded but me
>this isn't dunning kruger
>>
>>129865899
>Day 1 they claimed he had 34% disapproval
>Few months later they said it hit an all time low at 40%
>Now he was at 60% on day 144

I think the poll makers might be lying.
>>
File: leftiststhennow.png (353KB, 414x531px) Image search: [Google]
leftiststhennow.png
353KB, 414x531px
>>129867049
this
If modern leftists were respectable, thoughtful human beings then a huge disapproval rating might be news but they're not so who cares?
>>
>>129870388
Not everyone, but the majority. You're of average intelligence if you think otherwise. Dunning-kruger doesn't mean everyone is equally smart or that the majority is right. You're fucking dumb. The fact that you would use this type of argument shows how dumb you are.
>>
those poll numbers must be fucking killing him
>>
>>129865899
The source is fake news, which makes this post fake news.
>>
Polls were wrong in Novemeber. They're still wrong.
>>
Needing external validation for your actions is a weakness of the left. When you're living your values, you don't need the approval of others.
>>
>>129871273
Polls were right, Dems did not votes and hillary gor the popular vote
>>129869288
Thissss
>>
>>129866895
He's not that bad and hasn't actually done anything wrong. Every single allegation of him doing something illegal or even remotely bad has been proven false.

>>129870388
>a leaf
>>
>>129865899
I voted for Clinton but I think Trump has done a great job so far. These approval numbers are simply the byproduct of an overzealous media.
>>
>MSNBC
>POLLS
SAD!!
>>
>>129865899
F-fake n-news
>>
>>129866895
>lil antifa
>he's just, like, shit, man

Go upstairs and fix yourself some tendies before you start getting a tummyache.
>>
>polls
>>
>>60%
Fake news. Rasmussen has him at 57% disapproval.
>>
>>129865899
Today's demography isn't the same as that of Carter and Reagan; Trump's approval among those Americans would probably be much higher. The country has only recently been decimated by mystery meat immigrants who desperately cling to Team Donkey
>>
> 89% negative news in 2017
> 89% reporters voted Bill Clinton in 1992
Fake biased news and has been for a long time
>>
File: Antifa therapy.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Antifa therapy.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>129866895
>>
>>129870388
Most people are going to take for granted what the CIA-controlled media tells them. Even intelligent people can be gullible fools. It takes a specific type of personality to be able to see through it.
>>
>>129873680
Yep. The media is so biased (even Fox news had more negative stories about Trump than positive ones according to the Harvard study) that it's laughable to try to defend the media as some sort of neutral arbiter of information.
>>
Wow, I care.
>>
>>129874110
HE GRABBED HER TITTY LMFAO
>>
Hahaha, I love they are calling it a "Disapproval Rating" now, they are learning how to play the game now
>>
BTFO
TFOF
FOFT
OFTB
>>
>>129865899
(((disapproval rating)))
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.