[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/PHG/ - POLAND HATE GENERAL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6058.jpg (69KB, 640x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6058.jpg
69KB, 640x390px
FUCK THESE NIGGERS THEY WANT THE EU ARMY TO PROTECT THEIR NON-COUNTRY BUT DO NOT ADHERE TO EU IMMIGRATION LAWS Y ARE THESE FAGGOTS SUCH DICKWADS?
>>
File: What's wrong Anglo.png (287KB, 1674x441px) Image search: [Google]
What's wrong Anglo.png
287KB, 1674x441px
Anglos are massive cucks.
>>
>>129858861
>Flag
Pic suggests bongland, outrage suggests germanistan... Hmm....
>>
>>129858861
You think you can just barge in here and insult our greatest ally? EU has stolen our national currency, cucked our nuclear power plant so now we buy very expensive electricity from the most cucked country in Europe that is Sweden in turn supporting the destruction of our people. We are also forced to spread gay propaganda because muh gey righnds n sheit every single fucking year faggot parade happens and we can't beat them up because our hard working police are forced to 'protect' them. Also we took your 300 refugees guess what happened?? 30 stole a bus and went to Germany for better gibs and the rest did the same. Fuck you EU I will make sure to be in Brussels when we finally hang you on le green enegy XD lamp posts. Fuck you.
>>
>>129858861
>depict proud pole doing his job

based poles
>>
File: another day in poland.webm (3MB, 618x348px) Image search: [Google]
another day in poland.webm
3MB, 618x348px
>>129858861
>>
>>129858861
>>129859595
The EU flag is primarily used by ridiculed Germans. They are the leaves of Europe. Please filter and ignore.
>>
>>129858861
Faggot hiding under retarded EU flag making hate threads about Poland. Maybe show us from what a great country you come from.
>>
>>129858861
>EU Flag
>hates on country that doesnt want sandniggers

Sandnigger detected.
>>
>>129858861
So you're German Or Arabic, Black maybe self hating Pole??
>>
>>129859595
This guy is great. Before Jewtube went full cuck he uploaded vids of himself where he posed as poor bydlo and trolled the shit out of whores from the balkans.

Dude is actually loaded.
>>
>>129858861
actually polish dissent on shitskins is stupid.
They should accept every single last one of them and next day they all would be back in germany.
You can believe me, I'm an expert.
>>
>>129863897
Actually no, they wanted us to keep them with force in camps if we had to (yes really) when we accepted them.
>>
>>129859835
This.
>>
File: auschwitz.jpg (635KB, 2550x1440px) Image search: [Google]
auschwitz.jpg
635KB, 2550x1440px
>>129867651
as long as ze germans won't send their troops to enforce new deathcamps it's impossibru to keep shitskins locked, providing polish people don;t really want to do so.
>>
File: 1464789699026.png (239KB, 1022x2570px) Image search: [Google]
1464789699026.png
239KB, 1022x2570px
Poles are white niggers
If the EU gibs were to be pulled out Europe would be swarmed by millions of poles in days
>>
>>129868483

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/13/ukraines-refugees-find-solace-in-poland-europes-most-homogenous-society

Poland accepted 400.000 ukrainians so far.
We just don't want to keep shitskins against their will. Fucking fascist.
>>
I believe in Poland great future. They just have to do two right things: 1. annex Ukraine (save poor confused Ukrainians from themselves).
2. Don't start war with Russia - that would be a mistake. War with Russia = shattered dreams of greatness. Can you do it, Poland? Can you co-exist with Russia peacefully? Promise, and you'll have my OK to rebuild "Slavic World" under Polish leadership.
>>
>>129869705

The only future Poland has is to collect money from developed countries and waste it on stupid shit like churches and religious education
>>
>>129858861
as a brit who's actually been to Poland I can say that the culture is great and having been around the world its the only country I would say felt like a home-from-home
>Poles are based and so is their culture, they will save europe
along with us brits ofc
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.