[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: 2017 societal myths

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: reality-check-fact-myth-ss-1920.jpg (823KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
reality-check-fact-myth-ss-1920.jpg
823KB, 1920x1080px
>if you dont earn money, you die
>if you don't have friends, you die
>if you don't have a gf, you die
>if you dont exercise, you die
>if you dont listen to anyone, you die
>if you dont have goals, you die
>if you dont learn and improve, you die

And the worst of them all
>if you think only of yourself, you die
>>
>>129855851
>if *anything* you die
So go die Goy
I bet you comply to at least three of those
>>
>>129856196
I am more self-aware than you
>>
>>129856273
Also more preachy
>>
>>129856448
you're just jealous of my inherent perfection and godliness
>>
>>129855851
don't die, sure, but most of those aren't bad things

the last one is indeed bullshit though
>>
>>129856645
they are all lowly sensuality.
completely unrelated to who you are
>>
>>129855851
Are you telling me that you don't die?
Are those myths?
>if you dont earn money, you don't get the goods
>if you don't have friends, you don't have social connections and quality pasttime.
>if you don't have a gf, you are sexually frustrated
>if you dont exercise, you have a hell of health problems and your social value decreases
>if you dont listen to anyone, you don't learn from others, and you probably don't have friends and connections.
>if you dont have goals, you are a sad and depressed looner.
>if you dont learn and improve, you are a sad and depressed looner.
>if you think only of yourself, you are a sad and depressed looner.
>>
>>129857005
What I'm trying to get across here is, you are born being told all these things that you need but nobody asked you who You are.
>>
>>129857005
because nobody trusts your intelligence, so you assume all these things are factual and related to you
>>
>>129857005
indeed anon, you are more than they told you.
not sayng you cant die, the body just gets recycled and is reused
>>
>>129857102
>>129857228
And you're just as bad by swearing off things as a reaction to your newfound 'insight'. Apply logic to things, think rationally, strive to understand.

Life is not black and white.
>>
>>129857638
its not a reaction, its not emotional, its fact.
you are not all the nonsense you are told and whats going on around you doesnt apply to you
>>
>>129857638
life is very simple actually;
walk, eat, sleep
>>
>>129857638
do whatever you wish tho.
keep being a slave to others giving you solutions for problems you dont have and keep thinking life is about work
>>
>>129857638
what im pointing to is right under your nose, it is you, but you dont see it because its obscured by all the conceptual trash
>>
File: IMG_2179.png (525KB, 694x770px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2179.png
525KB, 694x770px
>>129855851
>if you don't breathe oxygen, you die

Not falling for that one lad
>>
>>129855851
OP, as always, is a massive faggot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.