[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to remove Saracen migrants from the civilized world?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1469728481849.jpg (80KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469728481849.jpg
80KB, 720x960px
How to remove Saracen migrants from the civilized world?
>>
>>129855060
uwu she's pretty. too bad she's mozzie.
>>
>>129855060
Final solution.
>>
>>129855060
Vote the most racist party in your country.
Damages you do on other matters can be fixed later.
>>
>>129855060
a good old fashioned purge
>>
>>129855060
I don't think there are any political solutions at this point. (Although I might be wrong - you could reduce them by passing laws that revoke citizenship for people that have lied during the process etc., which is quite standard. Etc. etc. Although I think that would only reduce the numbers which isn't good enough.) Since most of the parties/people against it in both the US and Europe is controlled opposition. Not willing to go all the way.

Waiting for a system collaps or partial system collaps (which would take a long time I bet) and them using force to take back what is ours might be better. Praparing for that might be the best thing we can do, but we should also try out political solutions to at least reduce the problems and stabilize it.
>>
>>129856040
>Waiting for a system collaps
That's at least 30 years from now on in the west, maybe 10 in France Germany and UK
>>
>>129856211
I suppose that depends on exactly what you mean with system collaps, but I doubt it. What are you basing the projection of? What are you looking at exactly? Why is it exactly 10 years etc.? Why not 20 years or 15 years...?

It's important to be aware that we're in a bit of a echo chamber and thus to be sceptical of our gut feeling. I have the same gut feeling but I don't think it's right. Look at South Africa for example, which is in a similar situation and has been for a very long time. I think something like that is more likely. Also remember that there's most likely going to be reactions - things probably won't go in a straight line...
>>
>>129855060
1. Stop giving them free shit
2. Stop naturalizing them after being resident for a couple of years
3. Systematically remove the criminal, no matter how small the offense, and unemployed kebabs
4. Ban Islam, Mosque and Madrassas

Eventually, most of them would leave
>>
>>129855060
Id fuck her
>>
>>129855060
Zyklon B has proven effective.
>>
>>129856911
Well I suppose we are somehow in a early 30's revival, France is now with 10% unemployment, gettos are rising in all Europe and the far rigth is now a relevant actor, ofc when the migrants voters reach the 30%, I think they are now 7% in France, the system will collapse
>>
>>129855060

Remove wellfare.

Prob solved.

That also purges other parasites like commies
>>
File: WHITE GENOCIDE.jpg (781KB, 918x1592px) Image search: [Google]
WHITE GENOCIDE.jpg
781KB, 918x1592px
>>129855060
The destruction of white genes was already planned even before WWII ended. Whites are KEKED and their governments are already sold to the elite
>>
>>129856985
Better than fuckin' 'roos like most days haha m'rite?
>>
>>129855060
Easy answer. You don't "remove them" you just systematically kill them.
>>
>>129855060
Check this >
>>129856976
However, I would say this doesn't go far enough. I would also start implanting the roots of athiest thinkers in muslim societies to try and push for repeals on apostasy laws. One thing that happens a lot when the smarter muslims have the oppurtunity is they leave their faith. In Iran due to the oppressive regime there has been kind of a similar situation to the quiet revolution in Quebec. A lot of Iranians have disdain for their own government and in Germany a lot of Iranian immigrants converted to Christianity, so if apostasy were to be legalized in majority muslim societies you would see a near instant depletion of their religion's hold on their societies. Even here in Canada a lot of muslim women in the Toronto area will go after white christian dudes and drop their faith like a bad hat. Apostasy would be the death of Islam were it legalized.
>>
>>129858006
>I would also start implanting the roots of athiest thinkers in muslim societies
No. Let them live in a caliphate, they've earned it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.