[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australians forced to gib money to rapefugees

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1494896263245.jpg (55KB, 1476x735px) Image search: [Google]
1494896263245.jpg
55KB, 1476x735px
https://archive.fo/8IBcd

Australian tax payers just gave each illegal >$35k on Manus Island thanks to Slater and Gordon... I want off this fucking ride.
>>
>>129854957
The only way to end this and mend this is total holocaust
>>
File: black pearl ship.jpg (169KB, 1040x742px) Image search: [Google]
black pearl ship.jpg
169KB, 1040x742px
>>129854957
fire up the ships matey
time for some good ol fashioned swashbuckling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiyEP02KNZw
>>
File: 1490598334608.png (18KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1490598334608.png
18KB, 501x585px
>>129854957
>(((Slater and Gordon)))
>>
>>129854957

Really each rapefugee got around $35k?! Fuck that's ridiculous.

I can't imagine this will help the general publics opinions on rapefugees.

Cool flag though.
>>
>>129855102
I prefer an analogy to the Inquisition led by Torquemada
>>
>>129854957
fucking boat niggers
>>
>>129854957
You can't pay money to refugees if the refugees are dead.
>>
File: ourmotto.jpg (15KB, 350x229px) Image search: [Google]
ourmotto.jpg
15KB, 350x229px
meanwhile the rapefugees terrorize the local population

i know we're not supposed to care about coconut niggers on here, but the aus media (especially the ABC, the worst culprits) refuses to address the fact that the rapefugees have created an AIDS epidemic in the area.

they get paid autism bucks, buy smartphones and get their food given to them for free, and are allowed to leave the detention centre up until 4pm. the leftover money, yes LEFTOVER, gets waved under the noses of young local girls in exchange for sex, now everyone's got fucking AIDS, where there's never been an AIDS problem in New Guinea before.

that's what that controversy a few months ago about the dune coon rapefugee getting murdered by "indigenous locals" was about. he offered some girl cash for sex, she refused, and because he was so used to paying random local girls for sex and didn't get what he want, he raped her.

the father found out and chopped him into little pieces.
>>
File: 1445913442848.jpg (63KB, 1000x489px) Image search: [Google]
1445913442848.jpg
63KB, 1000x489px
>>129857716
oh, and that's not even mentioning that whole debacle with the military opening fire on the centre. the people there are so fed up with the FOB scum raping everything in sight, some off duty military rolled in and shot the place up to rattle the cunts in there.

the general line of thinking in PNG is "why the fuck are these aussies defending this infestation?"
>>
time to go to the nearest slater and gordon office and show them what we think of them

superglue in their locks
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.