[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Migrants in Germany

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 280
Thread images: 35

File: IMG_0451.jpg (99KB, 725x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0451.jpg
99KB, 725x960px
Is it true that nigs and immigrants are more well behaved in Germany or are they just as bad?
It seems to me that in Germany they are better integrated, is it true /pol/?
>>
Why the fuck are there niggers in germany
>>
niggers gonna nig
>>
>>129853124
White women belong to the Black man
>>
>>129853124
The dudes at universities behave perfectly, the financial "refugees" are the dumb retards everybody expected them to be.
>>
File: 1490462760945.jpg (30KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1490462760945.jpg
30KB, 310x310px
>>129853124
Of course they're more well behaved when in Germany they get welfare unlike America or Africa. They're kept in check by giving them money and resources willingly so they don't have to steal it.
Doesn't mean they're not gonna chimp out regardless. They are niggers after all.
>>
>>129853266
this
niggers have no value, why are they anywhere least of all somewhere like Germany where they have to be imported
>>
>>129853646
>e least of all somewhere like Germany where they have to be imported

Your white women want the Black man more than you white boys with tiny dicks
>>
File: NiggerSlaveForLibya.gif (79KB, 375x261px) Image search: [Google]
NiggerSlaveForLibya.gif
79KB, 375x261px
>>129853435
blacks cant compete with their muslim overlords
>>
File: german crime rates.jpg (424KB, 800x2225px) Image search: [Google]
german crime rates.jpg
424KB, 800x2225px
>>129853124
gee idk
>>
>>129853724
THIS
>>
>>129853124
They're scum.
>>
>>129853783
We sold you the weak ones you muzzy fuck. Blacks are stronger for it.
>>
>>129853124
Impossible. Niggers can't and will never learn.
>>
>>129853961
What country is this BLM from ?
>>
>>129853558
My brother says they are more behaved over there than in the US or else. He insists it's not biology but how you treat them
>>
>>129853124
>pic infinitely more interesting than any topic other than the start of the race war.
>>
>>129854046
>What country is this BLM from ?
Don't worry, your women will be importing my black brothers in mass to your country to fuck them too eventually.
>>
File: 1478540439534.png (290KB, 571x503px) Image search: [Google]
1478540439534.png
290KB, 571x503px
>>129854046
Just ignore the shitposter
>>129854054
He's obviously full of shit
>>
File: IMG_4520.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4520.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
>>129854144
>>
>>129854144
Nice larp niggero. No amount of which will make you white, you fucking inferior piece of shit.
>>
>>129853477
>this
>>
>>129854185
How do I redpill him? He is doing his PhD there and lives in Postdam for 4 years. Obviosly he must know smth more than me
>>
>>129853124
Germany is widely perceived as that one group of whites that would occasionally speak for them back in colonialism, so at least the smarter Africans typically try to show respect while the rest seem to have a disturbing fascination for grunt labor. As for the Muslims, they're a mixed bag. No grudges there that they have with us in particular though. Also gypsies now network on our behalf.

The only real problem is that there's so many fucking people with our government openly treasonous and unaccountable.
>>
>>129854283
Slovenia??
Yeah we will be coming there to fuck your women for you soon too

You should be happy. Your women are firing you from fucking them so you got extra time.

Mama Merkel had got us covered.
>>
>>129854358
So they aren't really that much violent compared to other places?
Why exactly?
>>
>>129854334
see >>129853823
It's a good starting point and they're actual government statistics
>>
>>129854526
Why do people in higher education hold these views? Makes them seem a bit more credible
>>
>>129853124
No, not anymore.
This was kind of true maybe 10 years ago when we had next to no black people and the few that lived here assimilated quickly.
Thanks to wave after wave of migrants and "refugees" in the last couple of years our big cities are now full of drug dealing niggers loitering around every 2nd street corner.
>>
>>129853124

They are better integrated in Germany because Germany's standards have dropped significantly.
>>
>>129854700
Could you elaborate a bit more on that?
>>
>>129853435
> black man
Funny way of spelling "Beaner", senpai.>>129853477
>>
File: 1496174304377.jpg (82KB, 750x781px) Image search: [Google]
1496174304377.jpg
82KB, 750x781px
The first time I saw black people here was after Merkel let everyone in. You can't really call them immigrants sonce they're here since 2014 which makes it difficult to make a statement on how they "intergrated".

However, their behaviour isn't good. They don't speak German, literally dress like those degenerates in rap videos and, if they do something at all, do something criminal.

But there is a group of people of whom I can make a statement; muslims.

Little backround: They came in the 60's because we didn't had enough people who work and because our politician's don't have any credibility or morality.

The average muslim from Turkey or amy other shithole didn't integrate at all. They have more loyality towards muslims in other countries than the Germans here, and I'm talking about the kids of the original immigrants. They don't speak real German, like the black people in the Us, have a below average iq and are pretty criminal in comparison to the native population here. They wear hijabs and don't eat pig flesh.

It is not uncommon to get called a "scheiß Deutscher" (fucking German) by them.

But when they "integrate" it is in the form of drinking beer, smoking weed and having premartial sex.

That is the truth about the more "well behaved immigrants" in Germany.
>>
>>129853124
can anyone explain to me why would such white woman go for a white man? blacks are more ripped and most importantly they have much bigger dicks on average. why should she bother with whitey..
>>
>>129854809
We don't have mexicans in Germany tho. Like literally 0
>>
>>129854657
>in the last couple of years our big cities are now full of drug dealing niggers loitering around every 2nd street corner.

Don't worry Hans we are also blessing your bitches with babies too
Pay of my mulattos Han

The white woman belong and want the Black man
>>
>>129854054
Ask your brother how dogs act basically the same in completely different cultures if it isn't in their biology.

A border collie in Scotland will be quite similar to a border collie in China despite getting different treatment in both countries.
>>
>>129854874
>Little backround: They came in the 60's because we didn't had enough people who work
Wrong, they came because the US wanted missile bases in Turkroach land
>>
>>129853823
THIS
>>
>>129854054
The proportion of blacks is a lot lower in Germany than it is in the US, which leads to them being more diluted and forced to be civilized.

Just reach a critical mass of niggers or sandniggers and things go awry. My conclusion is that they're alright when they're in a small minority to keep their low IQ and impulsivity in check.
>>
Because German culture is attractive.

I would send more immigrants there if they are doing so good.
>>
>>129854898
Nonsense, she looks like she would be more into Mexican guys
>>
>>129854809
>Reddit greentext spacing
> el em ay oh
>>
>>129853435
>White women belong to the Black man
Black men belong to white men.
>>
>>129853124
I love based black immigrants my wife used to date one and my daughter has a black christian boyfriend. Im all for taking in more based black immigrants or jews too who are very well behaved immigrants. I hope we get a based civic nationalist leader like Trump. Lets make the west great again fellow magas deus vult fuck muslims ;)
>>
>>129853823
Jesus Christ Germany wtf?
>>
>>129853124
Niggers in Greece are quite well behaved. Mostly because our niggers are from mostly civilized backgrounds, not chicago apes.
>>
>>129855154
>Black men belong to white men.
Not for a very long time cracker!

Don't much matter now as your women belong to us and you pay for our mulattos.
>>
>>129855194
Sounds based. We all know there is a difference between niggers and based black men
>>
File: 1496959042514.jpg (333KB, 618x718px) Image search: [Google]
1496959042514.jpg
333KB, 618x718px
>>129855160
ironic kekistan-posting is my favourite meme so far
>>
>>129855194
>Niggers in Greece are quite well behaved.

That's because those greek woman suck us dry to the point of weakness
>>
>>129853823
First, I would like to apologise for the behaviour of our gypsies.
Second, we really like your shekels.
>>
>>129854898
If women wanted bigger dicks she would just get a vibrator, a horse sized one.
Women care about only one thing long term, and that is money, so that's why they want white
>>
>>129854054
He's the archetypal scorpion-riding-frog kinda guy huh...
>>
>>129854952
You're ruining my thread, if I ever catch you I'll give you a good curb stomping, fucking nig
>>
File: 1497060812773.jpg (19KB, 495x362px) Image search: [Google]
1497060812773.jpg
19KB, 495x362px
>>129855160
what the fuck
>>
>>129853266
WE WUZ WW2 SOLDIERS AND SHIET!
>>
>>129854505
I can't really tell. The guarantee of welfare is a big one, apparently - even if they get jailed here, the benefits we have to pay them because muh human rights still shake down to more in one month than their families make in a lifetime. And the tragedy is that most of them don't really understand what "overpopulation" is, so we look like these selfless saviors you and I know we can't actually be. Then there's the fact that most of them -do- receive actual treatment for their fucked-up health things here where they otherwise couldn't (I don't know if you ever caught a redpill on what foreign aid does, but it isn't exactly helping to say the least); for many of them it's the first time anyone seems to give a shit. Meanwhile our Muslims still appreciate us for those many murdered Jews and ironically act as a sort of lynchpin; the Turks show you can survive next to Whitey, the Arabs control crime to such an extent that even the inofficial parts of society get "policed" and the general mood is slightly less chaotic as a result. That kind of thing. Little things and ancient favors which cushion the impact here and there.

Then there's the fact that we always have many exchange students and integrated people, which now most often take it upon themselves to help out (and if only so as to not blow their own comfy arrangements), and the beneficial effects of having a culture world-famous for its successes (they see immediate benefits from not acting up and listening instead).

It all sounds both worse and better than it is, but I hope I could give you the gist of it.
>>
>>129855517
If you can't get irony then you have to go back
>>
>>129853823
Is there a similar barplot for actually convicted people? Suspects isn't good enough, I'm afraid.
>>
>>129855596
But will the same society be held when they reach majority though?
>>
File: funny_man.png (440KB, 680x850px) Image search: [Google]
funny_man.png
440KB, 680x850px
>>129855605
says the kiddo with the pirate fag top fucking kek summerfag
>>
Sociological analysis. I blame inferiority complex for some of the reason.

Assume the following:
> People are naturally hierarchical
> People are naturally motivated to climb the hierarchy to keep the prettiest and most powerful for him-/herself
> Big differences in hierarchy placement can result in violent behavior. Especially in males and some people with temperament.

This is the inferiority complex. If you are inferior, and you have no way of climbing the hierarchy, you become desperate. You might join a gang, join ISIS, or find another retarded platform, where you can feel a little superior.

Sand niggers and niggers are underachievers in a modern society because of lacking intellect. They are also not as pretty. Further, they react outwards - that is, taking their frustration out on other people.

Japanese men react inwards. Which explains the suicide rate.

The German gene pool is so polluted, that the gap between the top and bottom of the hierarchy is rather limited.
Further, Germans are not allowed to think about hierarchy and nature after WW-II.

TL;DR
Inferiority complex. Sorry for the long post
>>
>>129855817
I was just browsing through different flags thats all
>>
>>129855416
atleast you admid blacks do have bigger dicks and are better at sex, ofc i am not talking about white woman dating them, i am talking about white women fucking them which is happening on huge scale. bbc thing is well known among population so whenever white woman lays eyes on black guy only thing she can think of is his big black dick and thinking of him as better man compared to white guy
>>
>>129855482
>You're ruining my thread, if I ever catch you I'll give you a good curb stomping

Butt pirate white boy
I can't help it if you haven't accept your women want me and my dark brothers dick more than yours.
>>
>>129855841
So what you're saying is both the nigs and germans have an inferiority complex?
>>
File: yep.jpg (88KB, 500x662px) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
88KB, 500x662px
>>129855608
>>
>>129855916
Who cares, find a way of increasing testosterone and enlarging dicks then cause Im pretty satisfied with myself, and I don't really give a damn what white women do
>>
>>129856110
>I don't really give a damn what white women do

They do us the Black man mister white boy
PAY FOR MY MULATTOS CRACKER!!
>>
>>129856110
>unironically responding to LARPers
kill yourself
>>
>>129856222
Sorry bub but I ll take IQ over muh dick everyday
>>
>>129856269
I liked the country flags better, now we have muh dick larpers again
>>
>>129856492
>Sorry bub but I ll take IQ over muh dick everyday

And your women choose MUH dick over IQ
It's why your IQ pays for my mulatto babies I put in your White WOMEN

That's right cracker
You paying for my babies and your women are making the choices and they want the BBC
>>
File: 1496451665393.jpg (48KB, 467x467px) Image search: [Google]
1496451665393.jpg
48KB, 467x467px
>>129853124
The blacks and browns in Germany are being paid enough welfare to keep them entertained with Vidya, movies, trips to the pool, shopping, etc... Basically what we do with the nigs here (to a much lesser extent) so that they don't riot when the food stamps/EBT card runs dry. It's paying/bribing them not to turn the USA/Germany into new-Africa.
>>
>>129854952
first off: fucking white trash =/= making babies with white trash.It's that simple.

If these migrants don't get deported I'm sorry to say that racemixing is going to be a thing.Just look at the statistics of turks who are MARYING with white german women.***KEKED***

By some miracle we could actually create a strong european identity that's not necesseraly linked with race.Look at french black people.(not the migrants).

I know it's very hard for a lot of people here to understand that IQ has almost nothing to do with value of character and how civilised someone acts but it's nontheless true.
The reason these migrants are continuing to act like niggers and mudlismes is because of their culture.And the reason they uphold their backwards culture is because it makes total sense for them to do so.Being integrated in society means having a job-a meaningful job at that.But even native europeans have an increasingly difficult time in finding worthwhile work.This simply leads to total alienation and abhorent behaviour in society.People are becoming welfare slaves.White men jerk off non-stop /drink themselves to death/browse /pol/ all day /get into degenerate fetishes while blacks/middle-easterns go on raping the native population and their own people and families and other despicable acts.

You can call me a retarded commie all you want but if you fail to see where the source of all of these problems lies you'll never be able to come up with a viable alternative for a future thriving society and culture.
One's culture is determined by their enviroment and in the modern world one's enviroment becomes the economy:the means by which they need to survive.Being a racist ''muh future for white children'' is just as backwards as some SJW cuck who believes that open borders will solve everything.

We're obviosuly heading for an alternate
cyberpunk 1930s where we are being increasingly becoming more manipulated by forces beyond our reach.
1/2
>>
>>129855813
Most likely not. It's already collapsing. Now Ethiopia's foreign aid cuts off next year and I have half a feeling that I know where they'll all go. The entire thing is enough to make one despair, and there's practically no way out.
>>
>>129853124
Firstly, we barely have any niggers. Secondly, you can't "integrate" non-European subhumans into racially foreign gene pool. Thirdly, we have a de facto apartheid where even the rapefugees welcome Germans live and revolve around other Germans. Fourthly, have the ethnic database and can clean up the whole country with one legislative or executive action. But in order to do so, US mongrel military must leave our nation (and Europe) for good
>>
>>129856914
How is that IQ treating you white boy??
Your paying the bills and your women are making the choices and they want BBC
Pay for my mutherfucking mulattos crackers
>>
>>129853124
>gay flag
>anecdotal evidence
No the statistics say they are basically the same everywhere.
>>
>>129856680
Oh well every dog has it's day, enjoy it until you get back to be slaves again
>>
>>129856914
How does it feel to get BTFO by biology on a daily basis? A multiracial society is just some bizarre perversion dreamt up in the minds of marxists with sad childhoods and rootless jews, biological organism following their biological perogative when inserted into it is not strange or surprising. You guys act like Brazil, USA, Russian Federation and South Africa don't exist. Population groups compete for resources; bringing a bunch of different subspecies of primate into one administrative region and saying "okay, you're a country now" doesn't change that.

P.S. "French" niggers and arabs are not seen as French by the vast majority of the natives, stupid amerishit. Most people know it's all bullshit and hate it
>>
>>129857125
>No the statistics say they are basically the same everywhere.
that's right we equal
pay for my mulattos in your women
>>
>>129857176
>Oh well every dog has it's day, enjoy it until you get back to be slaves again

your people wont be around to see it as my people are putting babies in your women.
>>
>>129857045
How much time do you give it?
>>
>>129856743
And we all know since some time it isn't allowed for the police to give out reports about stuff like that without consent from the very top.
>>
>>129857062
I doubt the US is at fault here
>>
>>129853124

Burger in germany:
>wife and I in the park, see a pair of swans with 6 babies
>begin feeding them small bits of bread one piece at a time
>muslim and his huge sow of a wife plus their 4 kids come up yelling loudly in arabic
>the fat one is lugging a huge black trashbag
>they begin pulling entire loaves of stale bread outta the bag, begin hurling them at the swans as hard as they can
>like no shit, one of the babies got pasted by a moldy bagette
>begin just tossing rotten food into the lake
>old german couple runs up, very VERY politeley states that theyre hurting the birds and also trashing the lake, which is for everyone (soggy moldy chunks of kitchen trash and food waste are floating all over, the pond looks like a fuckin soupy mess now)
>muslim begins screaming in terrible german "FUCK YOU! FUCK GERMANY! RACIST! RAAAACCIIIISSST! FUCKING NAZI! FUCKING GERMAN TRASH! FUCK YOU PIG! WESTERN WHORE! RACIST!"
>no fuckin shit, top of his lungs tyrade at this old couple
>kids run over to trash can, begin chucking assorted bits of trash at the two old germans
>I intervene, was a marine, I can speak derkah derkah in addition to german
>lie and tell muslim and his fat cow of a wive that I called the police
>they tell me to go fuck myself, but retreat, his wife kicks the trash can into the lake as she retreats
>now battered and thouroughly aggravated swan family is paddling dejectedly in what is now a literal trash soup of garbage and rotten food
>old couple calls the polizei after I explain that I just lied to prevent a fight
>polizei tell us they cant do anything (despite the muslim family sitting on a bench 200 yards away giving us the dirty eye)
>its because they werent there to see it
>are you fucking kidding me? Theres 4 OF US HERE who saw it!
>"if you keep talking to me like that were going to give you a ticket"

Europe in a nutshell essentially.
>>
>>129857286
There are still more white babies being put, moreover if you haven't noticed we are more than you, so if you interbreed you go extinct.
>>
>>129857229
Hope this Irony, since I assume you have read the post i replyed to.
>>
File: 1496705240147.png (817KB, 840x1261px) Image search: [Google]
1496705240147.png
817KB, 840x1261px
>>129855608
I think dr layman is working on one right now with the new german crime statistics.
soak it in though because Germany will probably do what Sweden did once Muslims start making up most of the crime data.

Stop recording the nationality of the perpetrator.
>>
>>129857314
Every degenerate movement or organisation - has US Department endorsement or openly chaired by it. US attacked Yugoslavia over racial issues. So yeah, you are a nation of cucks led by jews that fights Whites. Besides, half of your soldiers are non-white subhumans
>>
>>129857080
You know that if there is finally a civil war you're all going to be killed right? Keep pushing.
>>
Free white womens whats not to love. They love the drugs and brown cock damn
>>
>>129857286
Most white females don't want to have anything to do with negroids.
>>
>>129854505

The German police are especially notorious for concealing migrant criminality.
>>
>>129857399
>if you haven't noticed we are more than you, so if you interbreed you go extinct.

don't worry your white women are just a few of my many baby's mommas and I'm just the average nigger . You white women love my dick
>>
>>129857362
Good lord, what's their problem?
>>
guess what happens when those 2 million syrians have 10 useless kids a piece?

you need to fix the problem before it becomes an epidemic.
>>
>>129857552
Keep telling yourself that HANS
Pay for my mutherfucking mulattos you sad beta white boys
>>
>>129857608
Haha, We both know that isn't true
>>
>>129853124
They have fucking rape parties at New Years in Germany for fucks sake.
They're so bad that the rest of the world knows about them, despite the Nazi government over there trying to cover it up.
>>
>>129857643
This makes me wanna retreat in my bitcoin mine for 40 years and just stockpile ammo
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (146KB, 1357x800px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
146KB, 1357x800px
>>129857662
>IQ
>>
>>129857571
Couldn't care less. They shouldn't even investigate. Why? It's mostly subhuman non-whites on subhuman non-whites crime. When it's on Germans, those Germans are asylum volunteers or other subhumans(of spirit, not biology)
>>
>>129853124
Depends where in Germany. If you are living in a village in Bavaria you adapt the culture or get socially rekt.
>>
>>129857362
It's so fucking sickening. I don't suppose you could go undercover here and train a couple of us Germans up to fight the fuckers?

>>129857287
2020 at the latest our money's out. Natives already know they won't get the retirement payout they worked for their entire lives. Infrastructure decays. Some of the smaller villages have been completely overtaken by the horde already, there is even word of entire families since unaccounted for. I predict maximum heartbreak and violence until the end of next decade. And I fear it's the end of my native land either way. But I still tell myself there is the slightest hope.
>>
File: body plug.jpg (138KB, 940x940px) Image search: [Google]
body plug.jpg
138KB, 940x940px
>>129853435
by constant craving white women you confirm your cuckoldery and inferiority to white men.
Simple.
Most white men would bang a black chick just to check how different it is. That's all. We don't have a thing towards your women. you on the other hand want white women permanently. Why the fuck is that? Are black chicks unattractive tou niggers? Do you want to outbreed whites? You clearly feel insecure and inferior. Tough luck niggers. Good luck doing time for your rapes.
>>
File: cliowilliams.jpg (90KB, 760x500px) Image search: [Google]
cliowilliams.jpg
90KB, 760x500px
You're all just a bunch of racist desu
Race isn't the issue, it's culture
>>
>>129857882
Pay for my mutherfucking mulattos you sad weak crackers
https://youtu.be/f6Z7xEyTbGo
>>
>>129857571
Ive been in germany for about 2 months now. Neighbor muslim beats his wife pretty viciously. Like, it sounds like a fuckin murder, and its ALWAYS at 3 or 4 in the morning.

Tried calling the polizei, they went over there for about 5 minutes, then came to our apartment and said "we asked them to be a bit more quiet, they said they would."

Im a combat vet, and I did police work before that. Im not afraid to talk to police, so I asked
>"what about the spousal abuse, you guys have a mandatory 15 day seperation period right? You took pictures of her fucked up face? Or did you just ask them to be quiet?"
>"nein, theres no evidence of anything wrong, we asked them to be quiet"
>"uh huh, yeah, so her black eye and broken nose I can see from across the street is just from her walking into a door huh?"
>the polizei denied witnessing any evidence of a crime and furthermore cautioned us to stop wasting time with frivolous calls.

Ive had to interact with the polizei on 2 seperate occaisions in 2 months, both times due to muslims misbehaving (see swan pond incident above) and both times police response was essentially intimidation and threating with a ticket book towards the person reporting the incident.

If a german citizen fucks up the polizei come down on them like the gestappo, if a muslim is being a shithead they turn into that fat prison guard from Hogan's Heros "I SEE NOTHING!"

Bonus points: synagogues and jewish religious areas get armed police guards posted 24/7 but churches and christian religious sites dont.
>>
>>129858067
>Bavaria
You fuck off or get rekt, Saupreiß liar
>>
>>129858117
Perhaps there will be something better in the horizon, that's how life is
>>
>>129858159
Lol nigger, i don't want even bother with that video, it's not even english.

So... No refutation then? Exactly. People's expectation is always too high for your kind i guess, even though it's been quite low for nigs.
Accept the reality, blacks are, were, and will always be retards.
>>
>>129853124
i migrate my dick to inside that girls ass, if you know what i mean
>>
>>129858150
this
>>
File: 14974386309701918663682.jpg (1MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
14974386309701918663682.jpg
1MB, 2160x2160px
>>129858117
Im being watched pretty closeley bruh. I know EVERYONE can be a keyboard warrior on here but I actually did some sneaky secret stuff (they dont send average joe schmucks to arabic school). I had to log my trip with a guy who manages my nondisclosure stuff. If I started doing anything like training people off the books I'd get arrested pretty quick. (They mpnitor my communications, and I get a phone call every 6 months to remind me what im not allowed to discuss).

Im basically allowed to say im not allowed to say anything and thats about it.
>>
>>129853124
No, we are masters at shoving unpleasant things under the rug though. It could be armageddon here, you probably wouldn't notice
>>
>>129858620
Can you tell me what the pay is? Im bored with this kinda life, It's always my dream of becoming something like this
>>
File: ethnic-preferences.png (134KB, 1600x1717px) Image search: [Google]
ethnic-preferences.png
134KB, 1600x1717px
>>129858159
>They want BBC
man... Destroying dumb nigs and their retarded arguments is sure fun
>>
>>129853124
>It seems to me that in Germany they are better integrated, is it true /pol/?
No the refugees are horrible.

But the more money the government can spend on keeping them docile, the less damage they cause.
So Germany is famous for giving them all the luxury they need and that reduces crime sprees and rapes.
>>
>>129855160
this is a solid post
>>
>>129858695
I guess that's how you guys kept your cool during the end of ww2
>>
>>129858359
With luck there may. I keep watch and try to get the people that have futures to move abroad. The Jewish prophecy says that at least one of us always lives to hunt them down again. Maybe that might actually happen. Maybe there'll be an end to the madness yet.
>>
>>129858928
You think jews are responsible?
>>
>>129855596
> Angela Merkel
>>
>>129853724
True
>>
>>129858730
I made about $45,000 a year, pay is shit, but the perks are good. Free healthcare for life, theyre paying my full college tuition now plus $1500 a month living expenses. Employers can get up to $6,000 of the wages they pay me per year back on their tax returns which is a useful incentive I can use for finding jobs.

Im also 25 with a bad back, bad shoulder, bad knees, bad hip, and am 30% deaf in one ear. Also maybe light braindamage, (still waiting on the MRI) Explosions are waaaaaay less cool from the inside.
>>
>>129858620
Reasonable enough. Thank you for helping that old couple out though.
>>
>>129859026
Where do I sign up?
>>
>>129858150
Maybe. Black and Muslim ancaps are much better than white socialists.
>>
>>129859010
Not quite. I think it's communists of all sorts that are passing themselves off as them, what with that having been the plan of the commies from very early on, but either which way it results in the likes of Barbara Lerner-Specter and that "Lord" Cohn that the English have. There's a lot of stuff about "people that -call themselves- Jews" in the bible, and lately I've noticed the question "How could we -call ourselves- Jews if we weren't pro-refugee?" tossed around a lot. Fun coincidence, if nothing else.
>>
>>129859028
Pisses me off to see shit like that. And the thing is most bystanders just kinda stand around gawking at shit like that. Most reaction you usually see is "oh gee, better make sure I get this for youtube!"

Guess thats why im going back into law enforcement as a forensic pathologist. I can't just sit around watching stuff go to shit.
>>
>>129857211
I'm eastern-europoor.I'm not even going to bother with your retared arguments which are hardly related to the post I made.I don't care for a mutliracial society but you do fail to see how the rest of the world is in flames.You also fail to see that ''black'' identity is dead.Soon middle-eastern identity will be dead too.Islamic extremism is a last cry against global capitalism before that religion is wiped out too.

The crumbling of Europe already happened in
Afghanistan ,Irak and most of Africa.Not to mention the fact that our economies depend on exploiting niggers and muslims.Yet when the barbarians are trashing at the gates all you do is drink the same kool-aid they drank after visiting their local Imams.In fact I would say that Sharia law is a 1-up from White Supremacy.(It's actually working first of all.)

But keep fighting for your wypypo
If you really want to go full intellectual fascism tough I'd recommend you get into lower IQ cleansing rather than a full-blown racial one.
>>
>>129857362
>that happened
>>129858212
>that happened
>>
>>129859256
Literally any US Marine recruiting station. But you ought to have an idea of what it is you specifically wanna do otherwise you will just end up in a warehouse or fixing trucks.
>>
>>129853558
And yet they chimp out, rape German and murder German girls, knife their own pregnant wifes or drag them along the street bound to the exhaust pipe, frequently demolish their accomodations, burn down entire temporary shelters, murder Red Cross employees during scheduled meetings with a knife, attack foreign tourists in trains with an axe or drive lorries through crowds of people during christian holidays. SO VERY WELL BWHAVED.
>>
>>129859313
Aha, I believe after all this, white people will be mixed into 1 either way, either alive or dead
>>
>>129859469
How do I do that exactly? Get top results in traning? High IQ?
>>
>>129859366
You sound like a good man. I've mostly been trying to formulate some sort of strategy lately and am still not sure what I can even reasonably do. So I mostly do research and tell people about what's happening.

>>129859552
Probably. That wouldn't even be much of a problem, honestly. Yet I still have that ever-growing certainty that there will be massive damages as this unfolds.
>>
>>129853124
Muzzers are the problem, they're all subhumans who cant behave except for the subversive (((moderates)))
>>
>>129859684
Like I said, do what specifically? Theres different requirements for different fields.

I can give you a basic rundown of physical requirements.

IST is the initial strength test

1.5 mile run in 15 min
Atleast 50 situps
Atleast 3 pull ups
(Thats MINIMUM to pass, if you score the minimum you suck, you need to move way faster and do way more than that to score well. Perfect score is a 10 min run time, 100 sit ups and 20 pull ups)

You will need to take the ASVAB, your scores on that determine a lot of the jobs you can do.

Also be drug free, no health issues, and not have a legal record. You can get that shit waived but its gonna prevent you from holding a clearance or doing certain jobs.

But like I said, its all really about what field you plan to enlist under. Also keep in mind my 45k a year pay was after 8 years in. You are gonna make waaaaaaay less than that starting out. Plus side, free food and no rent but still, you wont make very much.
>>
>>129859978
Vote right, convince friends to vote right, ger merkel outta office. Donate to and support right wing groups. Its the only legal recourse right now.
>>
>>129859978
Look pal, who knew that after the fall of the Roman Empire, Europe would conquer the world? Who knows what history has in store for us
>>
File: 1385981728516.png (141KB, 415x500px) Image search: [Google]
1385981728516.png
141KB, 415x500px
>>129855817
But Internet Pirate is rather apropos for people who browse this site, no?
>>
>>129859410
I prefer a full blown racial cleansing AND eugenics. You know, like Sweden before 1975

We exist and we don't need a justification to exist
>>
>>129860170
Thing is we only get to vote for parties here. Candidates are internally appointed by those and the occupation era left everyone with the ability to influence the choosing process under the more-or-less direct control of EU bodies and even American authorities. There are few people who remain convinced our votes make differences, especially since the principle of having secret elections means the process is highly manipulable. But you are still correct, obviously, and I will.
>>
>>129853124
Of course not. Most germans are just socially autistic and got no frame of reference.
Niggers gonna nig.
>>
>>129860264
Portugese empire comes back in a major way?

Who the fuck knows. Nobody thought some 20 year old who inherited his dads shitty kingdom in greece was going to conquer everything from there to india. Nobody knew some fatherless whelp from mongolia would turn into Ghengis Khan. I garun-fuckin-tee you nobody in 1925 was going "this unemployed ex army corporal with the funny mustache is gonna rock the worlds foundations in another 20 years." History is fuckin crazy man.
>>
>>129860096
I already got a lot of money that's not really a problem(if you ask, I made money off bitcoin).
The only reason I ask for pay is to understand how much is in it for me and basically how would I be treated.
I get around perfect score, no problem.
I was thinking of joining the SEALs actually, but people told me they don't really do much, unless you re in the DEVGRU
>>
>>129860264
True. And if all else fails I can still try to have my four wives all be Aryan.
>>
>>129860617
We will never fall. It's Germany. Think about it for a moment
>>
>>129854505
They are. Most germans are just oblivious
>>
>>129860533
While the world is full of surprises, all those things you mentioned had good reason to occur, and I believe, globalists are giving us plenty of good reason for what is to happen
>>
>>129860427
Yeah. It blows my mind merkel has been in power for like, decades. You guys need term limits in a very bad way. Even if merkel got kicked outta office tomorrow she could just go home, pick up the phone, and start calling all the assorted appointees, allies, and assorted political insiders and run the government from the comfort of her home even without actual title or office.

Shes been appointing people to this and that for over 20 years. Shes essentially the dictator of germany by this point. Hell, maybe all of western europe. Shes been wheeling and dealing in power so long im sure her unofficial personal influence reaches across a lot of borders.
>>
>>129860617
Eh come on, germany never dies, from Teutonburg up to the cold war
>>
>>129853124
every nig i know is actually well integrated. theyre not muslim though so its not THAT surprising
>>
>>129854334
there's not too many of them in the east, although it's getting more plus the locals are keeping them in check more than in the west

tell him to visit NRW or Berlin
>>
>>129860611
Yeah, it doesnt really work like that. You dont just show up and go "I WANNA BE AN OPER8TR!" Most (like 99%) of them were infantry for atleast 4 years prior to attempting any of the black ops stuff. Ideally they've picked up some rank and real combat expierience prior to attempting any of the screening processes.

Hell, you cant even be a basic sniper attached to an infantry unit without atleast some infantry expierience.

And as for how you will be treated? Like everyone in the military. Like shit. Get thick skin and learn to love it or quit and mop warehouses or something, no pansies allowed in the combat arms field bro.

Actual combat arms jobs are becoming increasingly specialized and skilled, so even just being infantry puts you in an elite group nowdays. 85% of the USMC are crate stackers, mechanics, techs, or paper pushers nowdays. Very few actually do the fighting anymore.

Army has a lot hjgher numbers, but they almost never deploy compared to Marine infantry.
>>
>>129858159
I want to gouge your eyes out. DOTR's gonna be fun.
>>
Swiss here who traveled a lot to germany.

Its not war on german streets like in the USA or France but immigrants do a lot of crime..not only the new refugees but also 3rd generation of turks, kurds, libanese etc. there are hoods in cities like Dortmund, Duisburg, Hamburg, Essen etc where police can come only with a "Hundertschaft" in other words only with a big amount of policemen because if something happens there in few minutes hundreds of mudslims and shitskins come out of the houses and bars to start trouble. Also there a lot of Streetgangs like die Osmanen, black jackets etc. Ill post some vids and u can make urself an opinion. In the end its like everywhere in europa, if u have enough money to live in a decent area u wont have much problems with immigrants if not...wellt have fun.

black jackets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szoDJGOJeGI

Albanians
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEbOybMpfgA

osmanen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQoMTdVYuKQ

and so on and on there are hundreds of vids like that even in austria and switzerland
>>
>>129860715
>>129860881
Well, that last one was more meant to be a gag than anything, but it's true. We've been through worse with this, let's keep that tradition.

>>129860850
After the elections there'll have to be or have been change.
>>
>>129860850
Yeah she is pretty much like one of the old eastern block dictators. What pisses me off is when people call it Fourth Reich though, the Third Reich and Wilhelmine Germany were very concerned with improving the lot of the German people, this state seems to be there to enslave us to globalism.
>>
File: Schult.jpg (2MB, 1349x7989px) Image search: [Google]
Schult.jpg
2MB, 1349x7989px
>>129862297
>>
>>129861887
What do you mean with change close to or after the election? Merkel is just doing PR gigs with coloured people atm, I think she will just keep on course until all the economic bubbles will blow up and we get a nice civil conflict going in Europe. One where I'm sure the EU and current, post-WW2 governments will not side with the native population.

Agreed on that it's not the worst we've been though though, 30 years' war, 7 years' war, Napoleon, World Wars, communism...

At least after the 30YW we got Prussia and after Napoleon we soon had a united Germany, let's hope we get something good going after this.
>>
>>129862523
He knows where is bread is buttered.
>>
>>129853823
TO WHOMEVER DOES PICS LIKE THIS:

ADD A FUCKING SOURCE, OR THEY'RE USELESS.

IMBECILES.
>>
>>129862646
People tend to forget that aside from a few brief regimes germany hasnt really been a unified nation all that long or all that often.

Spent most of its time split up between france and austria, or centuries of infighting and assorted civil wars. The german culture is remarkably resilient and far-spread to have survived so long under so many (often foreign) banners.

Whatever happens germany will still exist as a people. Im putting my money on (((them))) forcing a civil war as a pretext to turn all of europe into one big nation. (Or atleast western europe) and use nations like poland, ukraine, and hungary as buffers between them and russia.
>>
>>129853124
Depends on which ones you mean.

Non-Arab non-Muslim Immigrants tended to be well integrated, while Arabs (and especially Arab Muslims) set up their own parallel society. - They love endangering other citizens by participating in illegal Street races, and since most judges are left-leaning, they do not really get punished for it even when it leads to deaths.
- They brought random Gang Violence to Germany in a way it hasn't existed before
- They like to leech of welfare more than other minority groups with significant population.
- "German-Turks" invented their version of Ebonics. It spread to the low-IQ Part of the german youth as well.
- Criminal Arab Clans controlling crime in parts of larger cities (politically correct politicians looking the other way, of course)
- Arab Families (numbering in the hundreds in some cases) tend to attack the police if they dare attempting to arrest a family member for a crime. That means the police has to head out with dozens of men - not that it would prevent the mob from attacking (judges will ignore this behavior of minorities), but just so that the situation is less dangerous for their physical safety.
- German-Turks can have double state citizenship. Yes, you can be a Turkish citizen and still receive free gibs from mother germany, something that many turks make use of. There are huge ghettos with turkish flags hanging from every fucking windows, with many german turks identifying themselves as "Turks living in evil Germany".

"Blacks" in general weren't a problem for the longest time (for us, turks are what "Niggers" are for the US), they were well behaved and well integrated. That changed when the (((Refugees))) flooded Germany - the Sub-Saharans coming with them are just as violent as the Arab population - or at least the muslim ones.

As for Asian (not the Arabs that get called "Asian" by the MSM to divert attention) Immigrants: those tend to be well integrated.
>>
actually german education system is to blame largely for this fuck up that you see nowadays, they should have drilled these fucking kebabs

german drilling has always worked in the past, with the Askari, with the Indische Legion etc. etc. but instead of going for the drill and making something out of the immigrants they prefer to have their women drilled by them
>>
>>129861882
watching those niggerized albo-turk faggots rapping in german is just sad, desu
>>
>>129862974

the original had sources, this one is cut
>>
>>129855160

from now on kekistani flag = t_d
>>
>>129855154
Kek
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 491x488px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 491x488px
>>129854501
L A R P I N G
>>
Niggers in Germany or Europe in general cant play the slave card so they arent as whiny as the american ones but they are still apes dressed up in suites
>>
File: hot girls in the kitchen.jpg (61KB, 642x717px) Image search: [Google]
hot girls in the kitchen.jpg
61KB, 642x717px
>>129862974
Well take a look at
"hot girls in the kitchen"
I'm sure you'll like it
>>
>>129853124

I know you'll probably won't believe me, but I live in Berlin and I live next to a park with lots of nignogs, BUT

The nignogs actually are pretty friendly. The people that don't behave are muslims. When you pass a nig they usually go like "what up, bro, you havin a fine day? wanna buy some weed?" and if you decline, they wish you a nice day.

If you pass a muslim or a group of muslims, they get angry or mean for no apparant reason other than that you walked next to them. They curse at you, probably spit at you, follow you, intimidate you or beat you up or stab you.

Black girls aren't the loud and obnoxious women you see in the US - here it's the muslim women. They're the fucking loudest people, scream at each other or their kids with their long ass fake fingernails, 100lbs make up on and high heels, all while wearing a hjiab (or not) - these women too will probably curse at you when you cross their path.

Not many people want to admit it, but here in Germany the muslims are the niggers of the US. They literally can't behave like humans.
>>
File: cm-fineart.jpg (59KB, 675x717px) Image search: [Google]
cm-fineart.jpg
59KB, 675x717px
>>129853124
One nig just shot a young female police officer in the head yesterday. Other four gyppos shot at each other on the street a bit later. One or two rapes here and there, robberies, exploding ATMs,…

If that's not good behavior, I don't know what is.

Some time ago a cultural enricher cut his wife's throat and dumped her from the balcony. The judge absolutely recognized his good behavior and dropped murder charges.

So, it's totally fine.
*sips Clorox*
>>
>>129869761

that's kind of interesting. Africans straight from Africa seem to have a different mentality.
>>
>>129869761
I'll second that kraut-bro. Visiting your nation for the summer.

You forgot FAAAAT. You see SOOO many morbidly obese muslims here. Like 8 out of 10 of the fat people I see here are muslims. And yeah, theyre loud and obnoxious and they leave trash EVERYWHERE.

You go to a park or nature area and you can tell where the muslims have been by the literal trails of grabage they leave behind. It doesnt even matter that germany has more trashcans and recycling bins than any country ive ever fuckin seen (seriously, in germany you are never more than 30 meters away from a trash can or ash tray). Doesnt matter, even if a muslim is standing right next to a trash can as soon as he's done with whatever he's holding in goes on the ground.
>>
>>129870516
Most of them are from Gambia - they're here for 2-3 years, sell weed and then go back

They know if they don't behave police will raid them regularly and no one wants that.

Muslims on the other hand think they're born with a get out of jail free card

Even the hippes and commies only chill with the nignogs. The nogs skate, play basketball, make music, play frisbee - together with natives from this area. You know, they do stuff besides selling weed.

The muslims only walk the streets to intimidate, litter, spit, curse, stab, beat... to do crime.
>>
>>129870562
>they leave trash EVERYWHERE

This is so fucking true - muslims can't comprehend the concept of trash cans, even if it is right in front of them. Couple of days ago I went to the supermarket buying groveries. In front of the store there were two really fat muslims (boy and girl) stuffing their face with like cakes that were individually wrapped in plastic. But instead of throwing it in the trash can RIGHT NEXT TO THEM, they threw it on the floor. I told them, that the trash belongs in the can and that they should behave like normal human beings, but they only cursed at me for being german and so on.

When whole families come to the park they always do a really nice and sumptuous BBQ - but when they leave, the meadows look like after a war. It's really sad.
>>
>>129853783
You lazy faggots no longer castrate them wtf.
>>
>>129870516
>good ol marine corps
>have sergeant earning his US citizenship, hes from ghana
>niggest level black and african muslim
>huge respect for women and kids
>well spoken (albeit with an accent but still, very articulate)
>does kick boxing in his spare time, very very talented
>in LA on weekend liberty, basketball american walks up
>"sup muh nigguh"
>wat did you just say to me?
>ah said wassup muh brutha
>sgt afro bitchslaps this hoodrat so hard he ends up on his ass
>"I am an AFRICAN from GHANA, I AM NOT YOUR FILTHY NIGGER AND I AM NOT YOUR BROTHER!"
>black guy gets up spouting ebonic slurs "YO NIGGUH WE GOTS BEEF NOW YA NAW I MEAN?! IMMAH GET MY HOMIES AN WASTE YO BLACK ASS YOU MUFU-"
>WHAP
>sgt afro shut him up with a roundhouse kick to the mouth (i saw him break a baseball bat with such a kick to show off for his kids once)
>hoodrat is all family guy style sprawled out, limbs all tangled up, blood comin outta his nose and I shit you not, one of his ears
>"uuhhhhh.... sergant I think hes dead...."
>hoodrat coughs
>"no hes not dead, but we should run"
>leave probably brain damaged hoodrat on the curb outside the bar and book it

Ive met a few other africans in my time too. None quite as badass as sgt. Afro, but by and large decent fellas.

Also dont brawl in bars, in real life if you take any one of the kinda hits movies show guys shrugging off by the dozen in the movies it can be a career ending injury. Only place hoodrat is ever gonna be thuggin up after that is probably the back of the short bus.
>>
>>129853435
>belong
we all know well that worked out last time
>>
>>129870972
>>129871787

There his evidently bio-diversity among the Africans, obviously, it's a huge continent.

Also, your sergeant didn't need to start with the verbal aggression, unless the hood inhabitant did something aggressive himself.
>>
>>129859457
>that didnt happen
cmon
>>
>>129853124

just as bad
>>
>>129858126
>thinking that's a nigger
niggers don't fucking use the internet.

they have phones they stole and they use fucking instagram cause it's automated by jews and easy to navigate for a monkey.

when you think you're fighting back niggers on 4chan. it's jews. when you think niggers made a new dumb meme. it's jews.

niggers don't think. jews think for the niggers, feed the niggers their thoughts through memes, then if they're lucky, jamaal will repeat his brainwashing in the hood in a rap song.
>>
>>129871378
Not even war memorials are safe. I went to a WW1 battle memorial.

Muslims having a picnic and tossing trash around the base of a war memorial plaque. Told em very politeley they were disrespecting something that is very important to some people.

One spit at me and the other called me a racist. Thats their favorite word too, if you meet a muslim in germany who cant speak anything but a backwards obscure dialect of pashto I garuntee you he atleast knows how to call somebody a racist in atleast 3 languages (english, german, and french usually). Its their go to defense if bestial agression doesnt work. Shout racist really loud repeatedly.

Also, they actually harass christian clergy for money too. Was visiting the priest who ended up doing our wedding. His phone rang 4 times in an hour. Was like "hey father, im nobody special, if ya need to get that...."

Old guy just laughed and said "its just muslims who want cash, I have a private number for my congregation." He said he's tried offering them free food, clothes, or grocery vouchers. Nope, they only want cash, and he refuses to give it to them and has since stopped even offering his more direct charity services to them upon discovering they just trade the vouchers with eachother for drugs and ciggarettes.
>>
>>129871787
>somebody says something to you
>the appropriate response is to smack the shit out of them and when they get back up kick them in the face

Sgt afro sounds like a nigger to me. Marines always chimp the fuck out over stupid shit and pat themselves in the back for it..
>>
File: DCIfKy5VwAE3LPJ.jpg (33KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
DCIfKy5VwAE3LPJ.jpg
33KB, 599x563px
>highschool
>go to München, can't speak German at all
>have fun anyway
>family is pretty good, conservative, dad is a bit pissed off I can't speak german so we speak in English
>he have a full room of musical equipment (mainly electric guitar related)
>do tourism with them and my class
>only see 1 nigger during the whole journey, his face had been burned, looks really strange
How's Munich nowdays? My trip was 6 or 7 years ago.
>>
>>129873110
Aint wrong. But what exactly do you expect from infantrymen? Polite kotowi g and timid cringing?

We were just back from Iraq, took a few months to settle down and quit reverting to physical violence as the go to response to being irritated.

Took me like 3 years after I got out to quit unwittingky saying "fuck" every other sentence.
>>
It doesn't matter if they have big dicks. Size doesn't matter.
>>
>>129872830
>the other called me a racist. Thats their favorite word too, if you meet a muslim in germany who cant speak anything but a backwards obscure dialect of pashto I garuntee you he atleast knows how to call somebody a racist in atleast 3 languages

Absolutely true - playing the victim card is the first thing they learn.

One of the most upsetting this is: they drink and take drugs like no one else, they behave like monkeys and are a threat to everyone, BUT if there's a camera team or so they're all like "We would love being integrated but those mean germans, bablabla, Allah this Allah that"

They don't give two shits about their religion, only when they can get something out of it or play the victim because of their supposedly faith...
>>
>>129853477
Yeah I agree
>>
>>129858126
My fetish is racist white boys and pol is my personal heaven. I can't thank you enough for the laughs and (You)'s I've gotten over this past years. Thanks for never changing on me, pol.
>>
>>129863672
That is a rather sensible description anon, much thanks.
Do you have any idea as to what the present may lead to?
>>
>>129874298
Also, we were kings! X DDD
>>
>>129868701
Or baggy rap clothes for that matter
>>
>>129870516
It's pretty much the same here in Italy as well.

Looking the way they behave against their behavior in USA it really sparks some questions regarding whatever culture has a role in their niggerism.

Not saying that all niggers are bell behaved contributors of society but from what I've seen they're either friendly and chill or just want to mind their own business.
>>
>>129853124
No, immigrants, mainly muslims and niggers, are shit in EVERY part of the world.
>>
>>129869761
Can they pull off the same crap in Poland or such countries?
>>
>>129870506
What the hell is wrong with your justice system?!
>>
>>129872830

You know what, disrespect to the host nation should be the individual reason why they should be deported and that this should be explicitly written on the decision papers.

No bullshit like deporting for formalities or false papers, because that is just hiding the real reason and their real sin.

I want them and their leftist allies to hear explicitly "fuck you for disrespecting us".
>>
>>129873805
Refugee status Protips:
> Drive a big flashy late model car
> Every kid in the family has an Ipad and Iphone.
>big 4 bedroom house
>nobody in the family has a job
>get rent paid in full + €2500 in benifits, plus interest free "small buisiness loan" that doesnt have to paid back for 5 years
>btw, the consequences for not paying back the refugee loan is only "we send you a strongly worded letter every month until you start paying"
>uh oh, galaxy S-8 just beat the Iphone, but we dont get paid until next month!!!
>"we are being oppressed by the nazis! Us poor helpless storm-tossed and weary souls need help!!!!!"

And theres always some charity group willing to hand them cash. No questions asked EVERY TIME.
>>
>>129871378
I can see why you use the nazi flag
>>
>>129855306
Ironic Bolshevik nationalist posting is my favorite.
>>
>>129874653
No, because Poland wouldn't let them in in the first place and I envy them for that.

But make no mistake, polish people are the number 1 homeless people here in Berlin. They're usually the most disgusting homeless around.
>>
>>129874927
This.
>>
>>129871787
>in real life if you take any one of the kinda hits movies show guys shrugging off by the dozen in the movies it can be a career ending injury.
truth

I'm a small guy but I know I can kill someone with a punch. Stay ready, but don't act like a nigger who thinks movies are real life. Punching people is dangerous. That's 150+ pounds of bodyweight into a fist if bone. Like smashing someone in the head with a rock
>>
>>129870516
I think region of origin matters. In the UK niggers commit even more crime than US niggers.
>>
File: Black-Panther-Teaser-600x465.jpg (51KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
Black-Panther-Teaser-600x465.jpg
51KB, 600x465px
>>129871787
44 yo man giggling like a school girl.

I'd like to buy you a beer

Thanks for the story
>>
>>129875127
It is strange that shitty countries don't suffer from this
>>
>>129854144
>to fuck them
even if that was true (which its obviously not) shouldn't you be embarrassed that your races only value is in sex? I mean what other positive stereotype is there? that your fast? no wonder theres so many WE WUZ KANGZ when your race is valueless.
>>
>>129875609
WE
>>
One time I walked with my gf as we passed two women in hijabs, make-up and skinny jeans looking on their phones. Next to them was a little boy not older than 3, barely standing on his feet putting trash in his mouth. I asked the two women if the boy belongs to them because he is putting trash in his mouth and this was their answer:

"WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU STUPID FUCKING GERMAN BASTARD, MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS YOU SON OF A BITCH, FUCK OFF WITH YOUR UGLY ASS SLUT, I MEAN LOOK AT HER HAIR AND HER CLOTHES; FUCK OFF YOU RACISTS, BLABLABLA"

Everybody on the street turned around looking at us as if we were the problem.

But I dare you to talk to people about this "problem" - the answer is always the same: "They're not all the same, there are some bad apples everywhere" - and I guess this deny will kill us all...
>>
>>129854334
tell him to look into it rather than thinking hes smart enough to know without research. Its impossible to earnestly look into this and not see some biological connection. Even educated blacks will admit that. Look at the way inbreeding causes violence, look into how much inbreeding muslims do, then point out the islamic violence.
>>
>>129853124
There is literally another thread right now showing you the behavior of these subhuman apes in Germany right now. Check the catalog and gas yourself for believing this to be an "integration" issue rather than a simple inferiority issue.
If you let loose a bunch of apes in a zoo and force people to think them human, you aren't going to stop the monkeys from behaving as such.
>>
>>129875884
Arbait macht frei
>>
File: 1492557403648.jpg (86KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492557403648.jpg
86KB, 450x600px
>>129873365
Its pretty gud desu. A lot more police and sand people though.
>>
>>129875588
black panther is culturally appropriating Viking culture
>>
>>129875884
And you let them, in front of your woman. You basically showed how weak you were to "Everyone on the street".

In their culture, they would have been smacked or punched, but you were the cuck, they knew it, and thus you got the abuse, and they got another victory.

Other people saw this, and now they know, German men won't put up a fight.
>>
>>129855160
>kek
>is
>tan

A degeneracy worse than flat earthers and Jews.
>>
>>129875225
Its even penetrated to the lowest rungs of appeasement
>be trying to file marraige license with german gov (im murican, wife is german)
>they need literally every piece of my personal data, total $500 in fees, weeks and weeks of processing, i gotta pay another $300 to hire a translator to translate the documents (despite the fact I speak and write fluent german)
>every time I was at the same office 4 refugees would get their assorted shit rubber stamped in less than 30 minutes
>"hey that guy just got HIS marraige license and he didnt have any of that stuff"
>"well they need the help, you dont"

Not refugee related but further german red tape shenanigans:

>get parking ticket
>go to govt building to pay it (on day and time they told me to show up!)
>not open
>come back next day, pay it
>get letter 3 days later stating I have a warrant for my arrest for non-payment
>spend 4 hours on the phone with various office drones until they admit I paid my ticket

German govt makes the DMV in the USA look fuckin efficient. Only efficiency you will ever see here is when it comes to accomodating refugees. Refugees get the gold member "ask and ye shall recieve" treatment. Everyone else has to deal with offices that are only open 4 hours a day 3 days a week manned largley by automated phone systems and periodic fees for stupid shit. (Favorite was "you need to pay us €50 to photocopy your birth certificate")

You will never see refugees waiting in line at these offices. They go in, are handed what they want without any question or hassle. Everyone else gets paper-fucked.

Its actually harder to be a german in germany than it is to be a refugee.
>>
oh the shame.
>>
>>129853823
I never realised turks were so well behaved compared
>>
>>129876642
>And you let them, in front of your woman.

No, I didn't. But I just wanted to show their reaction of my hint that their child is eating trash and not my reaction to their yelling, because then I'd admit to go down to their level. I told them, that they're trash and fucking cunts for screaming at us, especially my gf, while their child is chewing on trash. But they kept screaming like idiots, so we left and when we were halb a block away they were still screaming

>In their culture, they would have been smacked or punched, but you were the cuck, they knew it, and thus you got the abuse, and they got another victory.

We were in "their" part of town (Neukölln), so if I had punched her, I couldn't type the story right now.
Hence why everyone looked at US, as if WE were the problem. You wouldn't punch a nignog in the bad part of Philly, no matter what you say.

>Other people saw this
Yeah, other muslims.
>>
>>129853477
Got to admit, most of the muslims and blacks in my classes worked pretty hard. I also had some kind of job as teacher and the muslims even gave me presents (candy and stuff) because they were thankful that I made a good job.
But still, the ones outside universities are fucking scum.
>>
>>129853823

second graph: no Nigerian beat up anybody to death.

really makes you think.
>>
>>129876997
Turks are typically shop owners or atleast employed in something. Have yet to see a turk thiggin shit up, theyve usually got a family buisiness and tend to be pretty polite.
(Turk who owns the gas station near where im staying memorised my favorite brand of beer and has it ready on the counter when I come in, makes pleasant conversation too)

You typically see arabs running higher complexity organised crime, thug level crime is lebanese, syrian, afghan, and iraqi. The pakis, afghans, and iranians tend to be the ones running pedo rings.

Black guys here in germany are usually better behaved than american ones. Might catch em doing delinquent shit but its typically not violent or in your face and tends to be in their areas.

Also: tend to see young white girls surrounded by 3 to 5 muslims giggling that idiotic schoolgirl "TEEHEEHEE LOOKIT HOW MUCH ATTENTION IM GETTING, LIKE OMG!" laugh. Then you see her 3 years later with a black eye and no idea where her husband went.
>>
>>129876997
The turks aren't the real problem here - the lebanese, afghanis, arabs and the like are more of a problem.
>>
>>129854952
BASED CHIMPAMZEE
>>
>>129877578
Absolutely on point
>>
>>129877389
Wrong. They are all worthless subhuman non-whites. You are a typical German race traitor cock
>>
>>129878042
If they're nice to and respect me, learn my language and work hard then why should I hate them?

The problem are those people that do the exact opposite of what is demanded.
>>
>>129878451
Enjoy getting overrun, Hans. Germany will become a shadow of it's former self.
>>
>>129877610
This.

And no, they don't behave. That's the problem with them. The sooner we get rid of them all, the better.
>>
>>129878696
Isn't it ironical that a SWEDE says this? Come on, were far from your catastrophe with them.
>>
>>129877996
>*sob*what happened? Abdul was so sweet and nice before we signed the papers......
>yeah, then he got citizenship thanks to you and doesnt gotta kiss your ass anymore, hes probably in berlin knocking up some "proper" muslim girl so she can get hers too

Every fuckin time.
>>
>>129879022
You are well on your way, and saying that you will be runner-up to the gutter is not a win.
>>
>>129877578
>tend to see young white girls surrounded by 3 to 5 muslims giggling that idiotic schoolgirl "TEEHEEHEE LOOKIT HOW MUCH ATTENTION IM GETTING, LIKE OMG!" laugh.

that makes a lot of sense. They think they just got a couple of beta orbiters, and that sexual power over men feels good.
In reality they are the fresh meat that is circled by a couple of sexual predators, and they don't get that they will be the star of a gangbang.
People might get interested in you for very different reasons...
>>
>>129878451
You shouldn't hate them. You should hate their religion which is the actual source of the corruption of their fellows. As long as a person is not brainwashed so that he could separate the harmful parts of Islam from the good ones, that person is alright.
But don't ever think that every Muslim is like them(https://youtu.be/g7TAAw3oQvg), and in the long run, if they are smart enough, they will abandon Islam themselves.
>>
File: 1270890696295.gif (1MB, 180x153px) Image search: [Google]
1270890696295.gif
1MB, 180x153px
>>129853558
>american nigs dont get welfare
>>
build more mosques
>>
>>129853124
fdsfgs
>>
>>129877610
Saying turks arent the real problem is like saying cancer isnt a problem because you have a severe toothache. They are infact the biggest problem simply because of their numbers. Yes afghans, lebanese, iraqi and north africans are more criminal and more niggerish than turks but their numbers arent nearly as huge. They could be dealt (the tooth can be pulled) with unlike turks there is no getting rid of them without chemo (civil/ethnic war). The turks are infact the real and bigger problem.
>>
>>129879022
>Isn't it ironical
>don't you think?
>>
Islam is not a problem, capitalism is. East Germany had a share of asian immigrants and they behaved well.
>>
>>129879315
To an extent, but its also deeper than that. In the west we teach our women a concept called body-sacrosanctity. Men and women are taught that women cant be touched without permission and that the female has the ultimate say in how fast and how far things go.

Muslim males laugh at such silly ideas.
>>
>>129879172
The thing is: I have a good job, come from a good family and I do my thing. So far I hadn't any problems with muslims except for the constant talk about the "refugee crisis" that is nothing short of a coup. More annoying than those "refugees" are the leftists, Gutmenschen and politicians that lie through their teeth, deny reality and steer this country into the abyss with their fucking ignorance and self-hate.

The most problems come from people that live here for ever and can't speak german. and from their enablers. I'm one of those that would kill all those politicians first and then send the rest of those "refugees" home, not focus my hate purely on figurines on the chess board that is europe.

>>129879433
The turks I know personally all behave like westerners/germans but still pray. They are literally "moderate muslims" or western muslims and don't tell anyone to obey them or their faith.

Although you're right that islam
> is the actual source of the corruption of their fellows
>>
>>129879677
They're a problem politcally, but not if you meet them on the streets or in their shops

The personal and direct threat is coming from afghans, lebanese and arabs et al
>>
>>129880672
>Always kill a traitor before an enemy
>>
>>129881270
Absolutely on point again

If someone looks me in a room with a wild animal and the animal does what is normaly does, I'm mad at the fucker who locked me in the room, not the stupid animal that doesn't know better
>>
>>129879835

Yeah but then again a lot of our current leadership facilitating this is former GDR.

>>129880672

Noone is asking you to put them in camps but there shouldn't really be any noticeable amount of foreigners in the country to begin with, it'll just lead to problems down the line. The first Gastarbeiter problem which was facilitated by the USA was a mistake, so was Red/Greens policy of allowing in even more people.
>>
File: Even_The_Dog_Knows.jpg (94KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Even_The_Dog_Knows.jpg
94KB, 600x900px
>>129853124

Proof that black women are the worst women in the world... black men will gladly risk their own lives to leave them to go anywhere but where black women are.
>>
>>129876997
>I never realised turks were so well behaved compared

Turks mostly wait until they have citizenship before they become criminal, so they don't appear in the statistics.
>>
>>129881493
Can you really call him a traitor if he didn't have those convictuons in the first place?
>>
>>129881506

I'm against flooding a country with foreigners in the name of "muh diversity" and globalism. If I could, believe me, not only the "refugees" would go back - anyone that leeches on the social welfare system and every fucking criminal would have to go.

People that do their part, respect this country and its people and customs and live their life in a way that doesn't harm anyone, can live here without persecution.
>>
File: ASTROPH.jpg (57KB, 450x448px) Image search: [Google]
ASTROPH.jpg
57KB, 450x448px
>>129853558
bow before me
>>
>>129882075

I think the problem here is that in Germany if you think of a muslim the first thing that comes to mind is turk because there are so many. Turks were the threat in the 80s and 90s but today it's mostly arabs, lebanese and afghans - but people from all over Germany would still think "Ah, it's always turks, because it always was"
>>
File: 0.jpg (647KB, 2175x1019px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
647KB, 2175x1019px
>>129855841

I would say that only Germanic protestants and East Asians are obsessed with hierarchy and social status, other cultures are more chill about it. Do you really want to say that Greeks or, say, Thais are really into will to power, domination and subordination? Those are mostly German/Japanese and to a lesser extent Anglo-Saxon things.
>>
>>129853558
As soon as you see more than two of them in one place the nignog dynamic starts developing.

Many millenials also have strong nigger mentalities because of the rap music but are ibv. Less aggressive and less horny.
>>
File: pigeons.jpg (114KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
pigeons.jpg
114KB, 1024x768px
>>129856743
It's like feeding pigeons in the square, over time it turns into an uncontrollable plague. They will reproduce until they become majority and the welfare system will collapse.
>>
>>129881493
>I faced with a traitor and an enemy and I had but one bullet I would shoot the former and take my chances with the latter

Old quote I cant remember who wrote it but ive taken it to heart.

Also roman quote:
>The knife of the traitor cuts twice as deep.
>>
>>129855813
No.
>>
>>129882752

Fucking proud to be spiritual.
>>
black people in germany keeping popping everywhere, especially in middle class zones. they don't seem to able to afford the apartment but somehow appear there. the other day a group of young females mostly blondes but not natural blondes stepped out of the sbahn, some 50 year old black guy observed them in a savage way. the only reason i don't like arabs, turks muslims and black people is because their perverts.
>>
>>129856914
Studies have proven that low IQ and lack of empathy walk together: https://www.newscientist.com/article/2118547-real-life-psychopaths-actually-have-below-average-intelligence/
>>
File: Screenshot (141).png (137KB, 438x521px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (141).png
137KB, 438x521px
help, i just raided /b/ and theyre not bying it
>>
>>129853124

turks in germany mind their own business which is making money enough to buy land in turkey after their retirement. at least this is true for first and second generation turks. I haven't encountered third generation "german-turk" yet.

they don't see themselves close or related to other newly arrived muslim immigrants. many people on /pol think muslims are one united group. this is not true.
>>
>>129863672
Hatespeech, Nadsi. To jail with zis faggot.
sry gerbro
>>
>>129884536
they're
>>
>>129853124
I have friends who went to Germany and said it wasn't as bad as the right wing claims and are running around telling people this here. Thing is, they never left the 5 mile radius around their hotel so idk how they would know.
>>
>>129853823
I am glad Egypt isnt in any list of those xD but I didnt expect lebanese people are so aggressive
>>
File: image.png (507KB, 588x617px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
507KB, 588x617px
>>129853266
Ahh the NIGQ. Many ponder this same thing. It's a fundamental question that receives no logical answer from the policy-swanks. It continues to be evaded despite complete sincerity.

The only reasonable conclusion is the immigration-shot callers are enforcing integration for their personal benefits. Increased social strife and a lower intelligent, mixed populace without true identities or sense of pride in their nationality, ethnicity, ect. makes them easier to manipulate/control.
It essentially creates the modern American liberal. Over time the herd intinct takes place and social conformity occurs. It's why the rise in POC/Leftists have risen in America since 1965 policy.

They fabricate vulnerable minds by stripping them of natural emotions/tendencies, to achieve incessant dominance over them. It's why the increase in violence and addictions in drugs, food, sports, internet, ect. has increased alongside it. Vanity included as well. I believe it's because the uniqueness of individuals has been deteriorated. Standards have been lowered at practically every form of expression.

In short, egalitarianism is communism. One day, billions of grey-skinned consumers will roam the earth, worshipping the beast. Pangea with Israel as the capital.
>>
>>129853124
I can't read anymore, can only look at that pic. Thanks for making me retarded.
>>
>>129854974
But there's more difference between a border collie and a border collie than nordic and negroid human.
Thread posts: 280
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.