[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traveling to North Korea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: NorthKoreaFlagPicture.jpg (58KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
NorthKoreaFlagPicture.jpg
58KB, 1000x800px
I know it's dangerous and you have to really be careful when you go. Has anyone here visited? tell me about it.
>>
North Korea is a great country. Very clean, safe, and friendly people. I love it. It's a model for the world in terms of their society.Everyone is taken care of and knows their place, meaning everything is orderly and running smoothly. Everyone has the necessities of life. Western media paints a bad picture becaues they know if people were exposed to the true Juche/National Bolshevist paradise of DPRK, they would clamor for a revolution overnight.
>>
>>129852490
>Safe
Are you fucking slow?
>>
>>129852490
thanks antifa
>>
>>129852371
Why are you going to north korea?
>>
>>129852617
Never visited senpai, although I think it'd be really cool to go and see it just for my own eyes sake.
As long as you respect their culture and laws which you should read up on, and stay in line with a tour guide you should be safe.
Also if you do go make a thread here. Good luck snenpai
>>
>>129852371
>North korea is dangerous to visit
It's probably among the safest countries to visit since they not only crack down hard on crime you also have a personal guide with you.
>>
>>129852371
VICE did an article on it. VICE before they became pozzed leftists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24R8JObNNQ4&t=30s

Also it's on of the few countries that has no Jewish influence within it's finances, along with Syria and Iran. Really activates the old almonds
>>
>>129852846
>unarchived VICE
Change domain to hooktube, it's like archive.is for youtube

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=24R8JObNNQ4&t=30s
>>
>>129852819
i guess it's safe if you resect their laws and don't have any negative posts about it on your social media feeds.
>>
>>129852371
No they tried to turn that one guy into a sleeper agent and put him in an unending coma
>>
>>129852882
More people will watch when you can embed the video.
Red pilled jewtube vids getting clicks is a good thing, it sends a message
>>
>>129853006
no word on how he got into the coma. they either beat the shit out of him and or drugged him.
>>
For all the faggots saying North Korea is safe, It's a fucking time bomb. It's even technically still at war with South Korea. On many occasions Americans have been held prisoner by North Korea for years because muh American spies. Not just Americans btw.

Bottom line is North Korea is a fucking shithole that holds it's citizens and some tourists hostage. Your mentally fucking slow if you think North Korea is a 'Safe' place to visit. It's an international crisis.
>>
>>129852490
Juche is indeed an ideal system. I don't know the Kims are running the country very well but the theory of Juche itself is very good. They also protect the purity of the Korean race.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA1LFD6xfi4
>>
>>129852490
>USA is a great country. Very clean, safe, and friendly people. I love it. It's a model for the world in terms of their society.Everyone is taken care of and knows their place, meaning everything is orderly and running smoothly. Everyone has the necessities of life. DPRK media paints a bad picture becaues they know if people were exposed to the true free market paradise of actual USA, they would clamor for a revolution overnight.

go to sleep tankie johnnie
>>
>>129853281
Oh there is no way it's safe. If they even perceive that you have disregarded the DPRK or their leaders your fucked.
>>
>>129853281
This.
It's a necocracy, meaning the original long dead Kim Jong gook is still the actual leader, he's the eternal leader- for ever.
Citizens have been executed for not being sad enough on his memorial day.
>>
>>129854830
Why do the call the new Kim; dear leader? His grandfather is the eternal leader right?
>>
>>129855063
Yes. He's basically just leading in the name of his dead grand dad.
They have elections with only his name on the ballot, it's fucked up.
All explained in the vid I linked, that's part 1 of 3
>>
File: good boy.jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
good boy.jpg
9KB, 300x300px
>>129852371
The only people that visit there are SPIES
>>
>>129855419
Why not have other people on the ballot? No one would dare vote for anyone else.
>>
>>129852371
If you go, go with a relief group or during a big event like the marathon. There is safety in numbers as long as you keep your head down and remain absolutely respectful. Eat up all the propaganda they feed you.
>>
Yes its pretty boring just watch a tour on youtube. Also the food and water are shit
>>
>>129853281
Also what this guy said i would not go there with current climate
>>
>>129852371
Been there, done that. Your personal, or group guide will tell you everything you need to know. There will be no fucking of the locals, no late night parties, nothing even resembling fun. You will be schooled on the greatness of Best Korea and if you break any rules they will toss you out of the country. If you break any laws they will toss you in jail. It is cool to brag about, but shitting in filthy toilets and eating bad food gets old quick.
>>
>>129856482
>Implying edgy NorthKoreans wouldn't write in for Sanders.
>>
File: P1000353.jpg (3MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
P1000353.jpg
3MB, 2560x1920px
Just go to Beijing. Tienanmen Square is the closest thing to North Korea you want to get. I've been there and it has all the nice statues, undercover agents staring at you, soldiers with assault rifles watching your every move. Good fun, PS I was there during their anniversary of the defeat of Japan in August 2015.
>>
>>129852371
>>/trv
>>
File: mefews.jpg (35KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
mefews.jpg
35KB, 636x358px
>>129852371
>be me
>on vacation
>move a poster
>laugh
>get arrested
>cry
>apologize
>cry
>say that North Korea is Best Korea and treatment is humane.
>try to mean it
>cry
>15 years hard labor
>cry
>get beaten up
>cry
>coma
>medical evacuation
>mfw

8/10 nice place for a short visit. Everyone there is very humane and treats p̶r̶i̶s̶o̶n̶e̶r̶s̶ all the people with love and compassion and a gentle hand. And Kim is great and not a maniac at all
>>
File: QPgnTh9.png (798KB, 900x650px) Image search: [Google]
QPgnTh9.png
798KB, 900x650px
reminder that if you do tourism in NK you give this country's government your money and thus, support this
>>
>>129855419
There are actually multiple parties that you can vote for but that is at a local level.
>>
I don't think South Korea and Japan will let you enter their countries if you've visited North Korea.
>>
>>
File: lead_large.png (38KB, 615x435px) Image search: [Google]
lead_large.png
38KB, 615x435px
>>
>>
Sketches submitted by former political prisoner Kim Kwang-il to the UN inquiry into human rights abuses
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3geNgWtBqg

Go fuck yourself /pol/ you don't know shit about DPKR, its litterally the worst place on earth after maybe Somalia. You are just so fucking stupid that you only think about muh utopian society. Life in North Korea is about sadness and watching your loved ones die one by one through executions or hunger.
>>
>>129852846
vice was cancer propaganda machine even then
>>
>>129852371
It's pretty safe as long as you follow the rules going into it. Just stick with koreo tours group and you should be fine.

Also be sure to visit a doctor and get all the right vaccinations given you have to go to China and have your papers on you. China will lock you down if they have an outbreak of anything and then you're stuck in China. I'd also recommend having someone with you that knows mandarin.
>>
>>129858070
are rats extinct or do they usually eat corpse eyeball? they can't be true at the same time.
>>
>>129852490
when you wake up. i want you to hang yourself so i don't have to waste the effort of doing it myself. thank you, "comrade'
>>
>>129857415
this.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.