[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does /pol/ believe in god?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: d14a9d60df593b02.gif (926KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
d14a9d60df593b02.gif
926KB, 512x512px
hey
my girlfriends boyfriend told me you guys believe in magic and shit. is that true?

do you unironically believe some old fat guy is sitting on a cloud with angels and shit?

please clearify.
>>
Yes. Got a problem with that?
>>
>>129850725
no, not really.

i was just wondering about your mental status.
>>
>>129850630
Not really. But do you have a problem with someone with a different view than you?
>>
>>129850630
yer ignorance in theology be showin'
>>
>>129850773
My autism is in check.
>>
>>129850803
Stop with the pirate fag lines.

It wasn't funny 2 hours ago, it's not funny now.
>>
>>129850630
Wtf, are you a Nazi?
>>
Who cares, you're gonna find out who's right and who's wrong when you die so just accept some people are wrong and go on with your life
>>
>>129850630
Yeah well my wife's son told me that you had better reply to this post or your mum will die in her sleep tonight.
>>
File: china nuke.webm (3MB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
china nuke.webm
3MB, 800x480px
>>129850803
enlighten me.

how do you explain the rain? is god just takin a piss? what about thunder? is god just farting?

im just curious
>>
>>129850950
Thats wha' ye reckon nancy
ye will walk th' plank
>>
>>129850630
FAITH IS MY SHIELD HERETIC!
>>
>>129851058
How do you explain your life, faggot
>>
>>129850630

in all my time on earth ive never seen a god. there probably isnt one. you can masturbate without guilt.
>>
>>129851058
IF YOU BELIEVE IN CATS THEN HOW COME THERE IS RAIN IS THE CAT SIMPLY TAKING A PISS??
CHECMATE THEISTS
>>
>>129850950
Keelhaul yerself, bucko
>>
>>129851156
some slightly brown random dude squirted his vile seed into my pure aryan mom.

now im the only one in my family who isnt blue eyed. this destroyed my self esteem and i became what some people here call ' cuck ' .

im not a virgin, i have a aryan girlfriend. but she has several boyfriends. but they are all white. and she deserves them more than me, thats why im ok with it.

whats your life like? did some old grandpa snapped his fingers, and through wild magic you were born?
>>
>>129851058
Read a farrgin' book, its called th' bible, read th' douay rheims, study some moral theology..

also ye 'ave a mighty childish 'n disgustin' self interpretation on life.
>>
>>129851280
no. but i dont believe in magic tho. thats why i was asking. jeez why is everyone so angry here? im just trying to understand how your brains work.
>>
>>129850630

thinks /pol/ is an homogeneous group
treats /pol/ like a single person
>you have to go back
>>
File: fba.jpg (33KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
fba.jpg
33KB, 600x581px
>>129851404
>several boyfriends

Either this is some top tier bait or you really are a pushover cuck. Them being white doesn't make it better.
>>
>>129851534
> current year
>reading a fucking boring book

yeah no. i rather watch short facebook videos.

>>129851784
what about you then? do you believe in magic?
>>
>>129851766
We used our rational minds t' believe in th' teachin's o' Jesus Christ, Ye used yer rational mind nah t' believe in Jesus Christ's teachin's.
>>
>>129850630
no
>>
this be some sorry attempt at trollin' me lad
>>
>>129852015
>The current year
Found the liberal faggot

No we believe in a supreme intelligence that designed 'n created everythin'.. Ye believe in a big bang that came from naught fer no reason, shootin' out magical pixie star dust that formed everythin'.. gas, rocks, plants, animals, scallywag,ect..
>>
>>129850630
>girlfriends boyfriend
>>
File: nazi chicks.jpg (71KB, 570x800px) Image search: [Google]
nazi chicks.jpg
71KB, 570x800px
>>129851938
it depends how you define the word cuck. i dont enjoy watching my GF getting fucked. neither do i ' clean her up ' afterwards.

99% of the time im not home or in a different room.

she has 6 boyfriends but iam the main one. she lives in my apartment.

also i became friends with the other guys too. we are playing video games and shit. its actually an enjoyable life.

and yes i do believe its better if she gets white kids instead of mine. well aside from my eye colour im white too, but still.

im still trying to convince everyone to not use condoms. ( we are trying to trick them into believing she is taking the pill ).

one day she will get pregnant. she promised me once the kid is out she will stop fucking with other people, and only be there for me.

we will then tell everyone thats just my kid. no one will notice.

but to be sure it isnt actually mine : i havnt had sex with her in the last 2 years. so we can be certain that this kid will have 100% strong aryan genes.

however i blame my mom for everything. if she diodnt slept with a brown eyed dude i wouldnt have to share my GF. she basically ruined my whole life.

thats why i havnt talked to her in years, even tho she tries almost every week. this cheeky bitch almsot convinced my GF to talk me out of my hatred, but no, our bond is stronger than that. fuck her.
>>
>>129852718
You are baiting.

Stop baiting.
>>
>>129853014
And fuck me for biting.
>>
>>129850630
Fuck G-d.
>>
>>129854290
agree.

it confuses me how so many people believe in magic. i just dont get it.
>>
>>129854472
Don't ever reply to me again, mayo.
>>
>>129854645
why? there is no mighty magical omni present creature thats gonna punish me for it.
>>
File: pls-stop.jpg (2KB, 192x80px) Image search: [Google]
pls-stop.jpg
2KB, 192x80px
>>129850630
>old fat guy sitting on a cloud
>>
You might wanna check out that Jordan Peterson guy... he has some youtube videos that could fill you in on the whole meme magic concept here in /pol/. Just pay attention when he talks about something called the 'logos'.
If you don't have the attention span for it, I won't blame you. You are just a product of your environment... which appears to be a shitty one considering your tier of bait.
>>
>>129850630
>my girlfriends boyfriend

Explain !
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.