[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Happened To Music?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Don't you think it's absolutely insane that regular, ordinary people used to list to this type of music:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRNdap-ioNM

>No Negros
>No talk of drugs
>No talk of sex
>Good singing
>Cultural - Southern

Ordinary people now - kids and adults alike - listen to:
>Music about not being able to walk from getting fucked too hard
>Dick bicycle
>Get muh money nigga
>Muh dick nigga
>Muh pussy nigga
>Grinding nigga

What the fuck happened? Moreover, should we nuke ourselves?
>>
Geee I wonder who controls the music industry from creation to distribution? Such a mystery!
>>
Weird. Do I have to leave New England to find most people listening to that kind of music by choice outside of nightclubs and ghettos?
>>
>>129848625

Damn, she was cute af before the mind virus
>>
Just because they didn't sing about it, doesn't mean they didn't do it.
Old music was just better though.
>>
>>129848625
capitalism
>>
>>129849515
I was gonna say I think it's bizarre how much cuter her face became. More feminine. Shame about the hair, and the retardation.
>>
File: Thanks, Rabbi.jpg (3MB, 3000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
Thanks, Rabbi.jpg
3MB, 3000x4500px
The mind virus you speak of is not 'music'. It is pic related. Your 'narrative creation' will not work here, Jude.
>>
The reason why people think back in the day music was better is simply due to the fact that only the good music survived to this day.
There is still plenty of good music nowadays but because the way we obtain music has changed the mainstream appearence has also changed. If you wanted to listen to music back in the day you didnĀ“t have many choices.
If you are interested in a certain kind of music today you can just go on the internet and download it, no need to turn on the radio.
The same way it is easyer to find good music today it is also easyer to find degenerate music.
>>
I mean, you can very easily find a lot of new music being made that fits your criteria, the issue lies with the pop music industry

It's like just playing the newest call of duty and saying "what happened to video games???"
>>
>>129849673
Uhh, no. She has a droopy face in the 'after' pics. Compare that dead stare to the 'before' pics where she has a bright face. Jewish-invented Cultural Marxism taught in (((colleges))) today literally made her dead-inside. It's all over her face.
>>
>>129850060
Yeah, I'm not talking about mood, but all right.
>>
>>129849999

Checked and agreed.

Alot of people still listen to other music, but the pushed pop music Industry infects the youth who aren't exposed to the lesser known genre's.

Music is still good, but pussy nigga bitch bitch nigga pussy is still gonna get blasted from your 13 year old daughters room since thats the "lit" music.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.