[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slavery: Should we bring it back?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Auction and Negro Sales.jpg (480KB, 1247x909px) Image search: [Google]
Auction and Negro Sales.jpg
480KB, 1247x909px
http://www.strawpoll.me/13186117

VOTE NOW!!!
>>
No. Niggers are antiquated equipment, there's no point in having it. Might as well just deport the niggers instead of having them around.
>>
>>129847619
Who said we needed them as slaves? We can discus slavery as a broader subject. Should slavery be a normal part of society? Should everyone with a sub 90 IQ be a slave? Should we designate certain fields for slaves only? Or should we acknowledge the mudsill theory has merit?
>>
>>129847619
This. Why would I buy a dozen niggers when I could do the job myself way faster and better?
>>
>>129847988
The Portuguese enslaved Chinese for a while and used them for clerical work.
>>
File: 212512312132.jpg (150KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
212512312132.jpg
150KB, 1920x1080px
Blue collar worker and labour are already part of modern slavery.
>>
i dont want a nigger in my house
>>
>>129848165
Chattel slavery at least had built in child and elder care.
>>
isnt that what europeans are currently doing
>shit up african countries
>drive the people to poverty war and starvation
>force them to move to europe for cheap labor force
its basically glorified slavery
>>
>>129848439
>(((Europeans)))

Other than that yes.
>>
>>129848533
well there's really nothing to bring back, slavery had its ups and downs but its still going strong and has been for thousands of years , it wasnt gone at any point .
>>
>>129848732
That's the mudsill theory right there. That slavery would always exist and could be abolished in name only. I suppose the only societies without slaves are completely uncivilized.
>>
>>129848158
Wut
>>
>>129849376
>abolished in name only.
but it was never abolished in any way. i mean sure it became illegal in more countries in the last 2 centuries but it was always illegal somewhere .
>>
>>129846440
Fuck no. It ruined our economy and now we are packed with niggers. It's a cross we will have to bear forever because our ancestors were retards.
>>
File: Portuguses Countryside.jpg (444KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Portuguses Countryside.jpg
444KB, 1600x1200px
>>129849646
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Portugal#Asians

>The Portuguese "highly regarded" Asian slaves like Chinese and Japanese, much more "than slaves from sub-Saharan Africa" and Moorish Muslims.[77][78] The Portuguese attributed qualities like intelligence and industriousness to Chinese and Japanese slaves which is why they favored them more.[79] Traits such as high inttelligence were ascribed to Indians, Chinese, and Japanese slaves.[80][81][82]
>>
File: Elisande is ourgirl.png (4MB, 1920x1025px) Image search: [Google]
Elisande is ourgirl.png
4MB, 1920x1025px
>>129846440
>>129847947

Stop doing some faggy social science thesis based on 4chan you god damn troglodyte. Do you think you're being new and trendy because VICE covered this piss-ocean during "muh election"?

4chan has been around forever. its not new, its not exciting, its seriously unworthy of your shitty academic career- as low of a bar as that it.

Stop coming here to do your homework you worthless shitstain. You're just pissing into the ocean of piss. Nunnadis Matters.
>>
File: Liberal Mind.jpg (97KB, 1199x223px) Image search: [Google]
Liberal Mind.jpg
97KB, 1199x223px
>>129850242

What if we enslaved White liberals and Antifa?
>>
File: Visible Confusion.gif (4MB, 280x302px) Image search: [Google]
Visible Confusion.gif
4MB, 280x302px
>>129851234
WTF are you going on about?
>>
>>129846440
We already have it, it's just called differently.
If you have both parts of a married couple working to finance a rundown tiny apartment plus food and insurances, then their living conditions are not much different from that of a slave. Your master would provide you with the basic necessities and work tools, too.

Technically they do have the right to move up on the social ladder, making them still a bit different from slaves - but lets be honest, in reality they never will.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.