[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Christianity barbaric, or does it teach weakness?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 259
Thread images: 46

File: christians-isis-531554.jpg (24KB, 590x438px) Image search: [Google]
christians-isis-531554.jpg
24KB, 590x438px
Is Christianity barbaric, or does it teach weakness?
>>
Both?
>>
>>129846148
How can it be both? Explain yourself.
>>
The scriptures say you should turn the other cheek when you're teaching others. It's your responsibility to tailor your message to the recipient, with God's help. Being proud or contentious doesn't achieve that.

After Christ resurrected, he specifically said to stop mooching off people and carry a weapon with you.

Basically that temporary dispensation of 'he could have potentially become King on earth, even though that isn't what God intended' had passed, and now it was back to business as usual. To confirm this, just notice that white christian nations haven't hesitated to use violence to survive and grow, and are still greatly blessed by God. The true chosen people.
>>
>>129846561
>The Bible said this
>The Bible said that
If I wanted a story book to tell me how superior I am, I'd base it off "Jack and the greenstalk," not something that makes me cut off my dick.
>>
>>129846088
>Is Christianity barbaric, or does it teach weakness?

White countries literally conquered the world and built empires while embracing Christianity. Now that we've forsaken it within the past 50 years, our countries are literally falling a apart and being overran. You tell me Anon.
>>
>>129846419
Off the top of muh head

Barbarism
>genital mutilation
>unprecedented amounts of murder and genocide done by god in the old testament
>god commands the murder of people for dumb arbitrary reasons
>plagues of egypt
>justification for slavery as long as it's not the jews being enslaved
>makes you hate yourself for doing harmless things that feels good
>god says it's okay to rape little girls after you've slaughtered their families - numbers 31:something

Weakness
>wants you to be meek and humble to the point of being a colossal pushover
>god literally births himself through cuckoldry
>turn the other cheek bs
>be a good servant
>give your enemies a cup of warm milk and a blowjob
>>
>>129846419
It's a religion of humility to God, teaching your own being to be dependent.
At the same time you have the usual religious mindset of competition with other 'religions' and heretics.

Really, looking at what has become of christianity now should be enough.
>>
>>129846958
Imperialism was a thing before christianity dumbfuck. How do you think it got spread to europe in the first place?
>>
>>129847264
>How do you think it got spread to europe in the first place?
By people converting willingly? You don't seriously think that Europe is just northern Europe, right?
>>
File: 1493360537102.gif (364KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1493360537102.gif
364KB, 200x150px
>>129846088
>Christianity
>teach weakness
>conquered the western world
yea no.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x-eUnj1ATMc
Hmmmmm
>>
>>129846088
Teaches weakness for sure. Hell, you could say that Humanism is its direct memetic descendant.
>>
>>129847461
Point sailed over your head and out the window.

I'm sure it had nothing to do with the roman occupation or anything. Seems they didn't need to be christcucks to conquer land.
>>
File: 1496078849519.gif (820KB, 3558x3364px) Image search: [Google]
1496078849519.gif
820KB, 3558x3364px
>>129846088
Neither

Read the Bible, Christianity is all about killing Infidels.
>>
>>129846088
Weakness, based on pity
>>
It's a religion where the founder was overpowered by his enemies who humilated, mocked, and than killed him while his friends could do nothing to stop them.

According to the theology, the fact that he intentionally let that happen to him makes him the greatest person ever to exist. This is basically victim glorifaction.
>>
>>129847819
The ot is about jews being jews and killing their neighboring tribes. And there's some of the infinite wisdom of god thrown in there too, things like

>cut half your penis off because i said so
>kill your son because i said so lol jk here's a goat kill that instead
>gibs blood and burn offerings to me for no reason
>these monkeys are putting bepis in wrong place, let me kill all of them in a hail of fire
>oops, also killed lot's wife just for looking back at this event
>eating shellfish = hell
>wearing mixed fabrics = hell
>angels getting raped = bad but offering your daughters in place of them = perfectly acceptable
>it's ok to kill egyptians as long as nobody sees you do it
>raping virgins and little girls = good
among many others
>>
>>129846419
Because barbarism is always a sign of weakness.

Or do you think dustbowl savage nations in the middle east are more powerful than civilised, peaceful Western nations?

Real strength does not have to protect itself with irrational savagery.

Christianity is weakness.
Christianity is wilful self-deception in the face of uncomfortable truths.
Christianity is from the desert.
Christianity is barbarism.
>>
File: 657---base_image_4.1424268435.jpg (89KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
657---base_image_4.1424268435.jpg
89KB, 800x600px
>>129846687
>not something that makes me cut off my dick.

But the Bible doesn't tell you to cut off your dick, you filthy Kike. The New Testament explicitly condemns circumcision:

>"Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing." - Galatians 5:2
>>
>>129849082
There is no hell in the Old Testament. There's actually an entire book, Ecclestasis, that says God doesn't reward you for being good or punish you for being evil.

The New Testament has a completly different God.
>>
>>129849082
>fedora-gibberish
>all of it is refuted by Christ

read the Bible you fool
>>
>>129849181
>>129849273

I never realised how similar the LGBT and the German flags are before
>>
>>129846088
>ignore STR
>get END
>>
>>129848539
I think he end up being killed unexpectedly, and the followers of his cult rationalized his death to make it seem it was predicted.
>>
>>129849273
>God doesn't reward you for being good or punish you for being evil.
That's not really different from Christian notion of hell and heaven. It's not earned. There is a punitive element to hell, it is self inflicted.
>>
>>129849493
unexpectedly? Judas sold him out for a couple of silver sheckles, Jesus knew he would do it too before hand when he for saw it at the last supper
>>
File: 1483914810968.jpg (173KB, 1322x599px) Image search: [Google]
1483914810968.jpg
173KB, 1322x599px
>>129846088
>does it teach weakness?
Are you retarded? It conquered almost the whole world
>>
>>129849957
That's an expected result of teaching people to be submissive and rulers to be barbaric.
>>
>>129847153
Pretty much this. Either way organized religion at this point is a joke, the fucking pope is preaching heresy in the open and everyone is sucking it up.
>>
>>129846088
Jeremiah 8:8
How can you say, ‘We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us’? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes has made it into a lie.
1 John 5:19
We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.

According to the bible, a fallen angel wanted to be God, and his people populate the earth and are the majority.
This fallen angel was to deceive all so they worshipped him.
According to the bible, God is evil as fuck, just like a demon, very unjust, very boastful, very arrogant.

It is very easy to tell what has happened here.

Christians, muslims and jews, all of them worship the devil.
>>
>>129846088
It teaches weakness and submission.
>>
>>129846561
>After Christ resurrected, he specifically said to stop mooching off people and carry a weapon with you.

Source?
>>
>>129849600
Old Testament suffering is not caused by the indivual but by God. Sometimes he does it so the Jews can be propserpous (ie he destroys your society from within so the Jews can loot it). Sometimes he does it to punish the Jews for not giving him absolute devotion: when he does this he can be incredibly petty. It might be that the king or prophet has gotten on his bad side so the entire country, including unborn generations suffer because of it. Other times he causes suffering for no reason at all. That's the message of the book of Job.

Essentially the Old Testmanet is super nihilistic. It's a religion made by people who spent their entire life in a fucking dessert. They would starve to death, die of thirst, get invaded by raiders,or enslaved. All of it with seemingly at random. There is no morality and justice. There's no after life and the only God that exists is basically a child throwing tantrums.
>>
>>129850201
The values and morality of satanism are objectively better than christianity/juden/mudshit. Stop hating yourself for being human.
>>
>>129849273
The New and Old Testament have the same God, but in the Old he only talks to the Israelites, whereas Christ talks to all mankind. The Israelites were the instrument of God to bring forth Christ and his disciples.

The Bible is not written by God, but inspired by God, meaning God revealed to its writers some truths which they wrote down, but it doesn't mean that they knew the complete story. Ecclesiastes does not contradict Christianity, in fact it says you must obey God and you will be judged, and this is all Solomon needed to know.
>>
>>129849181
>>"Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing." - Galatians 5:2

Not sure of what the original Greek text says, but couldn't it be interpreted to mean that being circumcised doesn't matter anymore? This would be more in line with the general idea that Jesus doesn't abolish the Old Testament laws but accomplishes them, thus serving as a vessel for all Humanity.
>>
>>129850314
Not sure which passage Anon is talking about. Here's from the last supper in Luke.

34 Jesus answered, “I tell you, Peter, before the rooster crows today, you will deny three times that you know me.”

35 Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?”

“Nothing,” they answered.

36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. 37 It is written: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’[b]; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment.”

38 The disciples said, “See, Lord, here are two swords.”

“That’s enough!” he replied.
>>
>>129851400
But then he pisses on What's-his-face for cutting a soldier's ear?
>>
>>129850739
in some ways, but the golden rule > a good chunk of the laveyan stuff imo, in aggregate at least. Really tricky with satanists who are easily triggered into a fury, which might be a lot of them considering the aesthetic and who it probably naturally attracts. probably. Better to take a breath and forgive a lot of the time when it comes to small-scale interaction as opposed to letting perceived aggression from someone justify aggressive reaction right and left.
>>
File: christ goebbels.png (708KB, 562x715px) Image search: [Google]
christ goebbels.png
708KB, 562x715px
>>129846088
neither
>>
>>129850979
Well of course. No parts of the bible are written by deities, they are pieced togeather by humans that were constantly revising the text. The idea that a magical being was telling everyone what to write would only make sense to someone who is insane or possibly mildly retarded. The history of the how the books were written and revized is pretty well documented. Of course I'm sure you probably think that historians are a conspiracy by Satan or some nonsense.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcHYsieoQK8
>>
File: advanced faggotry.jpg (15KB, 320x305px) Image search: [Google]
advanced faggotry.jpg
15KB, 320x305px
>>129850739
>Whoa! Look out anons- we've got some unexpected wisdom from an unexpected place.Turns out we've gotten it wrong for millennia.Those fat orgy-loving freaks parading around their "whore of Babylon" are WAY more moral than you think they are, and they could teach you a lesson in being a decent human
>>
>>129851877

See

>>129851807
>>
>>129847153
Genital mutilation is jew stuff. I remember a verse where paavali wrote in a letter that non-jews don't need circumstation to convert for christianity.
>>
>>129852027
He has a fascination with jewish dick.
>>
>>129851956
>most obvious and common arguments presented for babies first argument

I mean, thanks for trying but I used to make these arguments myself when I thought it was edgy to be cynical about Christianity.
>>
When a man says "I wish to preserve the West" what they truly mean is Christendom and the sons and daughters of Europa.

The West was handed a glorious thing which was Our Lord and only when we stray from him do we see either stagnation of degradation. The West built Christendom, it gave Western lords an objective ground on which to stand and helped kingdoms create rules of war for one another.

Long live Christendom.
>>
>>129852196

Reminding christians that adding extrabiblical thought to explain "the problem of evil" is forbidden by the bible so the case stays is not babbys first debate, though, it's actually something I had never seen to this point.
>>
Explain the murderous and savage nature of God while respecting scripture doing so:

Proverbs 30:6

Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.

You can't, if you follow his rules you cannot defend his case.
>>
>>129852400
Explain to me (putting on my Ben Shapiro voice) which verse tells one not to use reason to explain moral quandaries?
>>
>>129852567

You are to use only his word.
>>
File: Future of English.gif (185KB, 750x555px) Image search: [Google]
Future of English.gif
185KB, 750x555px
>>129852567
>moral quandaries?
>>
File: tumblr_og4menCuoN1rry3g5o1_400.png (217KB, 268x402px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og4menCuoN1rry3g5o1_400.png
217KB, 268x402px
theres nothing wrong with weakness
weakness is a good thing

Proverbs 16:32
He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.

Matthew 11:29
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
>>
>>129852496
All it's saying is don't make up your own shit. How you translated that to mean "don't think" is beyond me.

A lot of juicy material you could have used, and you flopped.
>>
>>129852716
>patience is weakness
>discipline is weakness
kys
>>
>>129852802
>All it's saying is don't make up your own shit.

Precisely, it's what you do when you find excuses, you are not using his word but making up excuses out of your butts.

For instance you speak of free will, while he speaks of destiny.
>>
>>129853034
You're a tard. It's explicitly saying don't add to his words. So let's break this down barney style:
If he says thou shalt not be a dick, you can't then say "thou shalt not be a dick...And give me free stuff".

There's actually a warning in Revelations not to modify the content, because the creators of the content were afraid of disingenuous infringement which was almost impossible to stop back in the day. There were no copyright laws or protections or agencies.

I didn't even mention free will. You're just shamelessly trying to direct this conversation to an area you think you can "win" in-or at least not sound as foolish.
>>
File: tumblr_oqeatxppkd1ti6w0wo2_1280.jpg (211KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqeatxppkd1ti6w0wo2_1280.jpg
211KB, 720x1280px
>>129852892
im proud of my weakness, its a virtue. violent people are not godly. you need to learn to be meek and avoiding conflicts with any people and not trying to fight people

Psalm 11:5
The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Romans 12:19
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Matthew 5:44-45
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Matthew 5:39
39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Ephesians 4:31-32
Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Titus 3:2
To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

Matthew 10:16
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
>>
>>129853327
Behold, the cancer that's killing the west. Now I remember why I gave up Christianity as a philosophy.
>>
>>129847153
T. My mom forced me to go to church
>>
>>129846088
Loaded and baited question much?

PSYOP thread. Jews trying to turn us away from Christianity. Yes, it's fake, but from a psychological perspective, Christ is the 'ideal man', and what led to Whites being on the frontier of all things related to positive change with regard to Human rights and Animal protections.

PSYOP COINTEL kikel thread. Sage goes in the options field to reply but not bump the thread.
>>
>>129853635
Then what's up with your flag?
>>
File: tumblr_oqvx63XnYt1w2n78fo1_400.gif (2MB, 268x295px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqvx63XnYt1w2n78fo1_400.gif
2MB, 268x295px
>>129853547
this is a suicidal end times religion

we aint here for the present

i could give 2 fucks about creating the perfect world right now

any minute now shits ready to start HAPPENING (sept 23 to be precise)
>>
>>129853705
Ohhhh right you're one of those "smile in the sky" and "see you in september" cultists. Weird how you guys got slided in to that. I didn't think it was going to catch. I appreciate your nihilism though. Must be easy for you to give up responsibility like that.
>>
>>129853323
>t's explicitly saying don't add to his words

Nor remove.

And I'd be glad to see you defending god's goodness (if you can call that guy a god) without adding or removing.
>>
>>129846088
Civilized and enduring.
>>
>>129846088
Why "or"?
>>
>>129854000
What makes you think you deserve a good God to begin with. You obviously think you're entitled to Heaven from the get go, but on what basis you assume your own value I can't imagine.
>>
If you fall to sand nigger religions, you didn't need to be taught weakness in the first place.

Christ cucks always use the conquered the world excuse, despite the fact that democracy doesn't mean anything except mob rule and Islam, the newest sand nigger religion, is spreading faster than Christ cuckoldry ever did.

Christ cucks tore down and plundered the riches of Rome and then appropriated them for themselves as sand niggers always do. You'll notice Christ cuckoldry hasn't advanced the societies of South America or Africa. The US was conceived of and built as a new Rome, acknowledging Christianity but keeping it separate from government. That worked pretty good for awhile, but then Christ cucks started marching for Christ morality cuckoldry, and we got feminists and speech laws and subjugation to the sand nigger Holy Land, etc. There's a reason no Christ cuck power has lasted over 500 years peacefully.

All sand nigger religions are cancer. What else did people expect from a drought stricken resource scarce nearly inhospitable area of the world?
>>
>>129854120
>You obviously think you're entitled to Heaven from the get go, but on what basis you assume your own value I can't imagine.

If it's not a good god, then there's no way to deserve anything and to prove your value, it's all just arbitrary (because goodness would imply fairness).
Under those circumstances, why should we give a fuck?
>>
>>129854272
What fairness? Fair for you? Fair for everyone? Fair for God?

If God were the be all end all, wouldn't fairness only matter if it were fair to God?

And you shouldn't give a fuck. You don't deserve high Christianity, a decent community, or Heaven. Christianity doesn't need you, God doesn't need you. You have no will to heaven. You're not worth saving.
>>
File: 1492346486978.png (392KB, 680x879px) Image search: [Google]
1492346486978.png
392KB, 680x879px
>>129846419
Sort yourself out, give ten percent of income/leisure time to improve community, marry a qt farmgirl and start a family.
>>
File: tumblr_opslgyoiUp1s2yc47o3_1280.jpg (201KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opslgyoiUp1s2yc47o3_1280.jpg
201KB, 1080x1080px
>>129854257
only catholics say that and care about that

i could give 2 fucking shits how great a society is with christianity

most the romans probably were pagan niggers

doesnt make them right about who the creator of the world is
>>
>>129854443

So the case for "god" being the devil stays.
>>
lole
>>
>>129846088

Deus vult
>>
>>129854540
Only you know what you meant by that. The devil stays where?
>>
>>129854443
>What fairness? Fair for you? Fair for everyone? Fair for God?

If there is no fairness for humans, then humans don't have to bother themselves with a god whose only respectable quality is that he created the universe. We can fend for ourselves very well on our own.

>If God were the be all end all, wouldn't fairness only matter if it were fair to God?

Absolutely not. As we are sentient, we deserve a say, or at least, we deserve consideration. If he doesn't give us that, he's just a cunt/the devil and he's not worth worshipping. I'm not going to worship something that behaves like a dick to me just because it created me.

>You don't deserve high Christianity, a decent community, or Heaven. Christianity doesn't need you, God doesn't need you. You have no will to heaven. You're not worth saving

Considering all the shit you've been saying justifying an amoral God who has the right to do just about anything and would still be morally justified in your mind, all this just falls flat on its dumb face.
>>
>>129854664

Here's the case

>>129850201

Here are the rules

>>129852496
>>
>>129854664
He means that the case for God being the devil still stands.

You must suck at English not to have understood that.
>>
File: fedora8.png (117KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
fedora8.png
117KB, 320x263px
>>129854257
Oh go watch Zeitgeist again for 26th time you faggot!
>>
File: 1448002031257.png (294KB, 1000x1000px)
1448002031257.png
294KB, 1000x1000px
>>129851164
Jesus taught that you didn't have to become a Jew before you became Christian (citation needed) and that his sacrifice would become an abstraction of sacrifices so you wouldn't need to burn goats, grow the corners of your hair, or snip your tip.
>>
>>129846088
http://www.barnhardt.biz/the-one-about-jesus-and-guns/

deus vult

she is the last defender of the faith, read her work - now
>>
>>129854859
I'm just failing to extrapolate how you both got that from my argument. It's like you're going out of you're way to disprove it for yourselves(as opposed to an audience). I don't really care either way, but it's strange you'd do that to yourselves. It's like he's convincing himself out of it for that purpose only.
>>129854786
Then don't. If you feel you deserve a reward for existing, you're not the kind I want going to a Heaven. Fend for yourself.

About being sentient, and therefore deserving of a place under the sun, well here's the only truth you need: Better men deserve to be here than you. Better men have come and gone. They spent their time not bullshitting on 4chan threads or dicking around trying to not believe in something because they so desperately need someone-or something- to believe in them instead. It's pathetic. Don't believe. If you became a Christian, Christianity would be devalued by entitlement and vulgar sense of self worth.
>>129854805
I don't know if I can explain this any clearer: It's telling you to not add words to what he says. It's so people don't go around making up things and pretending it's the will of the divine-which was pretty common back in the bronze and stone ages. Moses is probably the worst perpetrator of that, from the Bible's pov.
>>
>>129855367
>It's so people don't go around making up things and pretending it's the will of the divine-which was pretty common back in the bronze and stone ages. Moses is probably the worst perpetrator of that, from the Bible's pov.

This is a good example of adding to the word.

Super special anon knows the secret as to why it happens and explains directly from his butt instead of giving us the word of god so that we may see goodness incarnate.
>>
>>129846088
“But they said: Lord, behold, here are two swords. And He said to them: It is enough.”

Okay. Stop, stop, stop. Hold the phone. Put out the cat. First of all, this proves that He was speaking in the literal sense in addition to the figurative sense. But more importantly, do you realize what this means? At least two of the apostles arrived at the Upper Room wearing side arms, which they then took off so they could sit on the floor around the low table that was used in those days. What this also means is that there were side arms present, in the room, at the Last Supper.
>>
>>129853705
And what will you do when nothing happens on 9/23? Will your view of reality completely shatter when you realize that there is no spoopy magic going on, your life is fucking meaningless and there is almost certainly nothing after this? Pray and wait does not work and it never will. Your line of thought is why we're currently being buttfucked by muds kangz and spics.
>>
File: tmp.jpg (62KB, 960x362px) Image search: [Google]
tmp.jpg
62KB, 960x362px
>>129849957

Now we need to retake Jerusalem.
>>
>>129855473
I know you think you've stumbled on the "verse to end all verses" or whatever, but you're over invested in this. All proverbs is saying is don't wantonly put your word as Gods word, as if it's been officiated from God himself. Unless it has been, in the case of Jesus. Obviously it's not an axiom for restricting thought. I even gave you the example of Revelations to explain not only why, but the parameters and why it's necessary to have a limit for people invoking God's word as their own.

I came here very doubtful of Christianity, practically looking to other idea's, but I feel as we argue that maybe Christianity really isn't what's wrong. It's people going out of their way to ruin it- or to interpret some strange apocalyptic view of it. Here I am defending something I didn't even want to defend. Guess this means I'll have to change my flag if I keep it up.
>>
I love all the christcucks using the templar flag despite the fact they were satanist bankers who worshipped Baphomet.
>>
>>129856029
That's the jews
>>
File: goyou.jpg (45KB, 599x338px) Image search: [Google]
goyou.jpg
45KB, 599x338px
>>129856029
>coming from the same guy who vouched for fat degenerates larping as actual satanists

Seems legit.
>>129855760
No joke. It never should've fallen out of Christian hands desu with you.
>>
>>129856181
The templars were not jewish.
>>
>>129856450
>satanist bankers who worshipped Baphomet
That's the description of jews
>>
>>129856450
>not knowing about satanic bankers
>not connecting the dots laid out by pizzagate investigators
>ignoring all of the confessions gathered by the Catholic church over the years, but selectively choosing to believe what they said about other Christians

You're just an anti-Christian filter. You've basically discredited yourself at the gate, but it gets funnier as we go along.
>>
>>129856549
They literally did not adhere to any tenets of judaism.
>>
>>129856549
This guy just is not getting it.
>>
>>129846088
>>
>>129855848

I like these verses you're pulling out of your butt

I've simply discovered the verse that makes you use verses instead of lies pulled out of your ass.
>>
>>129847153
>>turn the other cheek bs
>>give your enemies a cup of warm milk and a blowjob

This is what I have trouble with. Can I still be a good Christian if I refuse to follow these values?
>>
>>129856859
No, because they were some of the primary teachings of cheezus. It's a cuck religion and is killing the west.
>>
>>129856837
According to the way you thought that verse should go, I should ONLY use verses to prove what that verse is about- since if I used any additional thinking it would counter what you thought was it's intent.

So you said I have to use Biblical word, and then I used the Biblical word to prove what it actually means, and now you're mad that I played by your rules and demonstrated that Proverbs doesn't say what you think it says.

You're coming off like a sore loser, which is fine, but think these things through before you commit to them. Like, talk to a Christian first or something.
>>
>>129856859
why dont you want to follow the principles of the master

what good are you if you cant be a good person to someone who isnt your friend
>>
>>129857025
I've been thinking a lot about this. It isn't solely Christianity that's responsible. It's westerners. It permeates more than just the religion. It permeates education and media. Based on you're anti-christian and pro-satanic slant, it's not like you care about degeneracy so I don't see why you'd care about the west or it's ailments.
>>
>>129846088
Christianity only softens white men.
>>
Christianity teaches kindness not weakness nor stupidity. you can be kind but not let others cross the line. it also teaches hard work, laziness is a sin. Christianity is the only true Religion. and let's not forget our greatest time in europe was during the ear when westerners were true believers in Christianity.
>>
>>129857100
>what that verse is about

You are not to look for other meanings, we can read perfectly and it says what it says, not what you pull out of your ass, which is exactly what the verse is forbidding you to do.
>>
>>129857101
Why do you want to be a subservient little cuckball? There's a difference between trying to make nice with your enemies and letting them walk the fuck over you and take you for everything you have. Your line of thought it what's let the west fall to its current state.
>>
>>129857349
No it doesn't. It teaches you to fear God or else you'll go to hell, so act "moral." Many things defined as "moral" in the bible are barbaric and outdated.

IDK how you manage to live in fear every day, but go ahead.
>>
>>129856859
>>129857025
I love how fedora faggots think "turn your other cheek" means "Let your enemies fuck your wife"
It means "Don't kill someone just because he disagrees with you" (that's why Christianity is different from Islam)
If that person is dangerous and can hurt you, your family or someone else, you have the right to spill his blood.
>>
>>129846088

It's a morality of sickness.
>>
>>129856859
Sermon on the mount is more about day to day interactions with neighbors.

If a legit enemy-not a rival- but an enemy attacks you, you can annihilate them. If the medieval ages proved anything, it's that Christians can and must defend themselves against external threats. The context is key here.
>>
>>129857563
Thanks for that. I can dig it
>>
File: tumblr_oq9f1eHyPX1s2yc47o2_500.png (788KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oq9f1eHyPX1s2yc47o2_500.png
788KB, 500x737px
>>129857349
>>129857475
actually jesus does teach let them walk all over you

people who cant comprehend that because they hold onto this worlds goods

jesus say nope give him all ur shit in fact double it
>>
>>129857527

No, you're supposed to be like sheep in the slaughterhouse.

Love your enemies, bless those who hate you
>>
>>129857653
You shouldn't have this flag if you promote being weak.
>>
>>129857285
I like luciferianism because of the edgy aesthetic and it makes christcucks go crazy. But the morality of satanism in general is mostly along the lines of the NAP and getting along with nature which is far preferable than the stupid arbitrary shit in the bible. Feeling good is nice but sometimes you have to fuck people up when they want to take it away from you, ie muslims, juden, christians, any religion that tries to make you feel bad for enjoying yourself.
>>
>>129857398
It's not. You just accused me of using another verse to prove your verse wrong- which doesn't even violate your interpretation of the verse.

And as I've explained, the verse seen in Proverbs is seen elsewhere. It explicitly says not to add to Gods word for the sake of it. If it's God's word, it's God's word. It doesn't mean you can't think for yourself, in fact, it means you HAVE to think for yourself so one is aware that they are not breaking the rule in the first place.

It's a really simple thing, I don't see why you needlssly complicate this.
>>129857549
Have to disagree. I think it's sick westerners who are polluting the idea, not the other way around.
>>
>>129857711
>I like luciferianism because of the edgy aesthetic and it makes christcucks go crazy.
So you just want attention?
Woah, big surprise.
>>
File: b6b738_5444964.jpg (396KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
b6b738_5444964.jpg
396KB, 1920x1080px
>>129846088
Weakness ?
>>
>>129853327
pretty sure you're presenting all of this out of context.

there's a lot of lead up to everything you're cherry picking, which is required to understand what the true message is, and it's not as simple as the way you laid it out to be.
>>
>>129846088
This cunt has a good point.. is turning the cheek the best approach.. or is kicking them in the nuts more effective?
>>
File: nice heresy.jpg (893KB, 1500x2057px) Image search: [Google]
nice heresy.jpg
893KB, 1500x2057px
>>129846088
none of both you faggot piece of shit

read pic related

also modern "catholicism" (post Vatican 2) is a sham, it is freemasonry that infiltrated the highest ranks and now teaches falsehood and error.
>>
>>129857616
Your welcome bro. Plenty of guys get a kick out of intentionally misleading the stories, I don't even know why, but the fact you stopped to question the Sermon on the Mount has won my respect.
>>
>>129857710

I propose that the gold of the bible is the devil, I don't promote weakness as I call for rebellion.

>>129857776
>It explicitly says not to add to Gods word for the sake of it

No, it says this:

Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.

And you are very comfortable with adding your very own explanations because you know very well that I am right.
>>
File: 345676224624.jpg (399KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
345676224624.jpg
399KB, 3000x2000px
>>129846088
Christianity is kind of faggy
>>
YES the latter
>>
>>129857711
I definitely feel what you're saying. I guess I stopped caring about the, ugh, edge factor after shit got real with all of the problems we have today.
>>
File: really makes you think.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>129857968
>gold of the bible is the devil
>>
>>129858125

Here's my reasoning

>>129850201
>>
File: Pope Leo XIII 1892.jpg (110KB, 774x436px) Image search: [Google]
Pope Leo XIII 1892.jpg
110KB, 774x436px
>>129857857
You don't turn the cheek when your family or nation is threatened. Never before Vatican 2 was this teached. Actually every nation even has its own guardian angel. Internationalism and multiculturalism are completely opposed to traditional catholic teachings, and heretical.
>>
>>129857621
who are you trying to teach? i'm and Orthodox Christian, in no way does Christianity teach to let people "walk other you" as i wrote kindness doesn't mean letting people walk other you. and it teaches to protect you land and Religion, self defence. that's why in the past people were not so "liberal" and understood the jihad isn't welcome and we must defend.
>>
>>129846088
slave morality
>>
>>129858185
>God isn't actually God guys!
??????????
>>
File: autism trigger setting.jpg (19KB, 448x227px) Image search: [Google]
autism trigger setting.jpg
19KB, 448x227px
>>129857968
>And you are very comfortable with adding your very own explanations

It's not even my own explanation. It's literally in Revelations. What about this is so hard for you? Read Revelations 22:19 and get back to me.

What you found is not a special thing. It's common for it's time and place. It has a specific purpose. When he says:
"Do not add to his words"- you're suggesting this means do not think for yourself. It literally and simply means not to put your own words as holy writ. That is it, that is all. There are no deceptions here.
>>
>>129858249

Well, why can't he be the devil who was being an impostor all along, think gnosticism but without crazy things.

It's actually a middle ground between christianity and gnosticism.
>>
>>129846561
>>129846419
don't push for violence as if it's a virtue. yes we need to defend ourselves when attacked but don't promote
>I refuse to turn the other cheek because -mental backflips-
You won't get into heaven or be rewarded in heaven if you harbor hatred for your enemies. Forgive your enemies, pray for those who persecute you. Don't fall into the deception that you must be this -tough- guy, because that will lead down the path of destruction. Choose actually loving your brothers and sisters, of course defend yourself when you have to, but find reasons to like them and forgive their trespasses against you.
>>
>>129858335

I didn't post revelations I posted proverbs.
>>
>>129858341
So what are you saying is, we are actually satanists?
woah
>>
>>129854910
Yeah but there's no condemnation, it's just saying: hey, you're free now.
>>
>>129858185
The devil can use his powers on Earth. That's all you found. It's basically saying that evil, or Satan, is part of the material reality. That's it.
>>
>>129858335
And if any man shall take away from the words of --->the book of this prophecy<---

See, revelation addresses revelations, while proverbs is general to the law.
>>
>>129858458

No, I'm arguing that the people of the devil worship him as god and wrote him a bible.
>>
>>129846088
neechy had it right, christianity was a consequence of slaves making the most of their station in life by embracing the conditions under which they lived, because they had no other choice. christianity is the abused woman of religion, "he hits me because he loves me". It's predicated on powerlessness and submission.
>>
>>129858396
I know. I'm telling you the answer to your question on proverbs is reflected in Revelations.

...You haven't been paying attention to my argument at all. You're just here to "win".FFS I've been wasting my time on you.
>>
>>129858526
Okay then, I guess I am a satanist now because someone said so on anime website.
>>
>>129858480
Right, and the whole point is that they both occupy the same circumstantial relevance. I've already explained the historicity to you barney style. Go back and read it til it clicks.
>>129858582
Which is why the pious European powers conquered the entire world under it after waging a millennia of war with the numbered Muslims. Wait,what?
>>
File: tumblr_oq0ouyGTNP1ti6w0wo2_1280.jpg (153KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oq0ouyGTNP1ti6w0wo2_1280.jpg
153KB, 1080x1080px
dues vu-

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

>>129858194
> and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also. 30Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.

sounds like getting run over to me

how many of you would actually tolerate that in your life nobody cuz theyre not obeying god

god is just better than you at everything thats why people get so defensive theyre like omg turn the other cheek doesnt mean turn the other cheek we have to punch them in their face ! my nigger friends told me thats how you deal with conflicts
>>
>>129858772
Nice fedora, faggot.
>>
>>129858772
> and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also. 30Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.

Read that whole passage, the verse before it you left out, until it clicks. Obviously you don't have to share if you don't have it or have enough.
>>
>>129858871
Right? I kind of feel bad for him desu,what with the waifus and purposeful misleading
>>
>>129858360
>Forgive your enemies, pray for those who persecute you
this mindset is for weak faggots that are too cowardly to resist persecution, so they embrace their weakness and interpret it as virtue.
>>
>>129858194
>>129858772

The people who mock this passage often haven't even read the Bible, let alone studied the early apologists and theologists, because the general tl;dr culture that is predominant nowadays. They take something out of context and this they have invented the hot water.
>>
>>129858762
>European powers conquered the entire world under it
yes, and they completely ignored christian teachings.
>>
>>129859054
>kill all of your neighbors when they make slights against you. Christianity is weak. If a classmate or coworker says something against you, kill him.

The passage you cited is or dealing with neighbors, not blood enemies like terrorist jihadi's. You don't even have any real enemies you larper. You're a 4chan user, so odds are this passage will be nothing but good for you and your own well being.

But by all means, keep larping as Conan.
>>
>>129859264
>I am the one that decides what is Christian and what is not
>>
>>129859264
wtf? Spain literally went from inquisition to first colonial super power in a century, as a result of being driven to convert others and make wealth at the same time. They actually bankrupted themselves with so much converting periodically.

The national mottos and oaths of the period all reflect a Christian adherence, or at least, motif.

But go on living in atheist land, where history as atheist except for when you need to argue against Christianity- and then suddenly all of Europe becomes full of Christian examples(only when it's bad of course).
>>
>>129859054
that is a deception. it's one of the most difficult things for people to forgive their enemies. you must open your mind and find forgiveness in your heart, then you will be free. I am someone who used to hold a ton of hatred for people to the point it was making me miserable and filled with anger. I had a very difficult time forgiving them but was eventually able to after a lot of prayer.

don't fall into the trap that strength means hatred/violence/anger. those are lower forms of life and ones that take hold of you and control you, they are deceptions and weakness that disguises itself as strength.

love and forgiveness are actual strengths that seem to be weakness but are not. open your eyes and know that my words are true. open your bible and you will see that true love (not false love or the evil lovewins hashtag which is actually lust), but true genuine love is a strength and that is what we must grow in order to become more spiritual, stronger, faithful beings under God, our Father. He will always protect those who love him and if you love him, you will listen to his Word and choose to Love rather than Hate, choose Life rather than Death.
>>
File: varg btfo.jpg (21KB, 445x446px) Image search: [Google]
varg btfo.jpg
21KB, 445x446px
>>129847483
this
>>
>>129855367
>I'm just failing to extrapolate how you both got that from my argument. It's like you're going out of you're way to disprove it for yourselves(as opposed to an audience). I don't really care either way, but it's strange you'd do that to yourselves. It's like he's convincing himself out of it for that purpose only.

Spare us your armchair psychology.

>If you feel you deserve a reward for existing,
I'm not talking about rewards for existing, I'm talking about fundamental rights.

> therefore deserving of a place under the sun
I'm not talking about deserving a place under the sun, I'm talking about minimum respect. If we're not even given that, then there's no reason for us to worship and obey any god.
I'm not bending the knee for someone whose authority I don't recognise.

> They spent their time not bullshitting on 4chan threads
Kek you have no idea who I am.

>trying to not believe in something because they so desperately need someone-or something- to believe in them instead.
If this is not low-tier trolling, this is outright retardation. If you don't believe, you do exactly the contrary, you refuse to rely on a superior being to give you worth and you find your own. I happen to find my own worth and to appreciate myself as I am thank you very much.
>>
File: tumblr_oq9f1eHyPX1s2yc47o4_500.png (778KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oq9f1eHyPX1s2yc47o4_500.png
778KB, 500x737px
>>129859037
>misleading people
>is an orthodox

literally a new world order religion
unironically

doesnt even believe in god

catholics and orthodox are atheists
>>
ss
>>
>>129858762
>I've already explained

And I don't care because you're adding to the word.
>>
>>129859732
>catholics and orthodox are atheists
>religious people are atheist
okay
>>
>>129859736
Well, we shouldn't care either because you also add to the word.
>>
>>129859876

I'm not a faithful follower of the word, you however if you claim to be, must be subject to the caveats of the religion, which is what I'm arguing, my case stands.
>>
>>129860003
You literally said God in bible is satan.
Your stupidity is showing.
>>
>>129859732
luther pls
>>
>>129859372
how did european powers colonialize
Africa and the Americas? they broke almost every commandment doing so, using loopholes to justify killing and enslaving the indigenous population.
>>
File: whoa we.jpg (62KB, 625x483px) Image search: [Google]
whoa we.jpg
62KB, 625x483px
>>129859694
>Spare us your armchair psychology.
Fair. I'm just trying to understand why you'd bother at all if it means so little to you.

>I'm not talking about rewards for existing, I'm talking about fundamental rights.

You're alive and you have a computer. Better than many. If you're an American, we still have natural rights. Well, mostly intact.

>I'm talking about minimum respect

I'll let the big man know he needs to get his shit together and show some respect to the Nazi on 4chan.

>Kek you have no idea who I am.
Whoa, didn't know you were such a badass. Allow me to prostrate myself. /pic related.

>If you don't believe, you do exactly the contrary, you refuse to rely on a superior being to give you worth and you find your own

With all that self important talk you gave, you come of as incredibly entitled and egocentric. A product of your generation no doubt. The words still stand. You haven't proven your worth, certainly not in my eyes. But in your own eyes at least.

>>129859687
saved
>>
>>129860315
>loopholes
So they didn't broke any rule?
Good to know.
>>
>>129860083

Do you really not see how this could be?
>>
>>129859732
I'm not orthodox. And what the hell are you talking about? The Orthodox is the original church.
>>129859736
Using the word of the bible, which circumvents your rule in the first place. Please keep up. I mean, it's self evident, but even playing by your rules it the new meaning becomes evident.
>>
>>129846088
>barbaric
>teaches weakness
>pick only one

No bias here, whatsoever.
>>
>>129860432
>literally like one or two sentences in the Bible
>just a speculation
Yeah, no.
>>
>>129846088
It teaches barbarism for the Jews and weakness for the goyim. Perfect for creating judeo-zionist idiots and refugee welcoming cucks. Remember, race doesn't exist, except the Jews are God's tribe.
>>
>>129860315
Killing is not the same thing as murdering. That's literally the only conflict, and it was resolved millennia ago by specific wording you expressly choose to ignore today, while at the same time having full access to this knowledge. Amazing.
>>129860432
No, you're retarded. Stop interpreting verses out of context to fit your fantasy. That verse was just saying the devil can work evil in the material realm.
>>
>>129860605
The new testament calls them out all the time. You just choose to ignore it because...-?
>>
>>129860605
For instance, there are verses that praise those who crush the heads of babies of neighboring tribes but others that say to love your enemies and treat them better than your friends. The context is important here.
>>
Every single person ITT has benefitted from Christianity, especially those fedora tippers trying to argue against it
>>
>>129859444
there was no adherence to christian principles, moron. otherwise they'd have never have coveted the land of indigenous peoples or murdered and enslaved them. the way they got around this was by denying their humanity, which was endorsed by pope martin iv.
>>
>>129846088
Depends on whether a LARPagan wants to moan about muh 6 gorillion murdered Saxons or wants to blame Christianity for why atheist Europeans let Muslims walk all over you.
>>
>>129846088
It can be both at the same time, but today it's mostly the latter. Who cares? It's jewish and it's a good reason enough to get rid of it
>>
>>129860772
Yeah, the dark ages when the church owned everything was great. Also the only time non-Europeans have been ahead in anything worthwhile.
>>
>>129860524
lmao that's a strong point
>>129860772
Also a very strong point.

>>129860783

At least go out of your way to look up the contrast between murder and killing. PS,we civilized those bitches.
>>
>>129860835
Non-Catholics really enjoyed their torture and burning didn't they?
>>
>>129860392
except it wasn't a loophole, moron. just like indulgences aren't a loophole. they violated every principle of christianity, and did so with papal sanction. you're too dumb to have this conversation with me.
>>
>>129860333
>I'm just trying to understand why you'd bother at all if it means so little to you.
No, you're not.
It's just fascinating. It doesn't matter to me personally as I've made my decisions long ago, but it is nonetheless a fascinating subject.

>You're alive and you have a computer. Better than many. If you're an American, we still have natural rights.
But this is all bigger than that when we're talking about God, isn't it?

>I'll let the big man know he needs to get his shit together and show some respect to the Nazi on 4chan.
Strawmanning.

>Allow me to prostrate myself. /pic related.
Go suck a bag of dicks.

>You haven't proven your worth, certainly not in my eyes. But in your own eyes at least.
That wasn't the subject matter at hand here and you know it very well.
>>
>>129860622
>Killing is not the same thing as murdering
it is when it's for the purpose of theft and enslavement.
>>
>>129860981
Yes Catholics were the only people ever to torture or burn people. Your historical knowledge is magnificent and unbiased.
>>
>>129860904
>believes in the dark ages meme
>>
File: 13104.jpg (104KB, 505x533px) Image search: [Google]
13104.jpg
104KB, 505x533px
>>129860904
and who got us out of that mess?
>The Reconquista, in their almost 800 year long fight with the Arabic empire
>Templar Crusaders when they took the fight to the Levant
>Christian allies when they fought the Ottomans at Vienna
>Christian Romanians when they avenged Vlad's father against the Ottomans
>The Order of the Dragon as they fought Islam terro across the Balkans
>>
File: 85e.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
85e.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
>>129860605
>except the Jews are God's tribe
*were
After they killed Jesus they rejected God completely and started worshipping Satan instead.
That's why they have such good luck today.
>>129860982
>except it wasn't a loophole
>they broke almost every commandment doing so, using loopholes
pick one
>you're too dumb to have this conversation with me
pic related
>>
>>129860904
>Also the only time non-Europeans have been ahead in anything worthwhile.

>What is Asia.
>>
They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews’ spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.
- Romans 15:27
You heard it right here christcucks, goys are supposed to serve God's chosen. Have you signed up for another crusade for Jewish land? If not you'll be burning for eternity.
>>
>>129860929
you're not making any credible argument, and your views certainly don't represent christian moral teachings. christianity if adhered to, is a philosophy and religion for the weak and persecuted.
t. 16 years jesuit education
>>
>>129861375
>no context whatsover
>>
>>129861270
Example?
>>
File: deeply concerned orthobro.jpg (25KB, 337x430px) Image search: [Google]
deeply concerned orthobro.jpg
25KB, 337x430px
>>129861089
>No, you're not.
I don't know why you think I'd lie to you.

>But this is all bigger than that when we're talking about God, isn't it?
According to you. You tell me, is it? The only problem here is within you. It's not external.

>Strawmanning.
Lampooning, actually.

>Go suck a bag of dicks.
Affirm.

>That wasn't the subject matter at hand here and you know it very well.

Of course it is. You think you're worth more than you are, and you can't reconcile your feeble exist in the presence of God without assessing your own relationship as concomitant with that of what is self evidently beyond you. You're not ready for Christianity. Try on a philosophy or Buddhism until you've sorted yourself out.
>>
>>129856859

You love your enemies in your heart, not in your deeds.
>>
>>129861469
The Chinese Empire.
Sumeria
The old Indian Empire.
>>
>>129846088
It teaches exceptionalism. There is no way to believe in it or any religion literally without thinking you are exceptional which is antithetical to self determination. You have to think you are chosen or it doesn't really make sense. It can be fine if taken in a customary way in creating culture through rituals that bring us together but the people who interpret their life through it in the face of absolute self destruction are batshit insane and usually very hypocritical and are ok with it because deep down they feel they are exceptional. Most of religions figure heads don't believe any of it and use it to manipulate people
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>129861622

>DhmpfkKK
>>
>>129861264
you are making arguments out of ignorance. the enslavement, murder and theft was justified through a corrupt church, a violation of christian moral teachings. that's why the reformation happened, genius. christianity is for weak faggots, and the moment they adhere to it's teachings, they get steamrolled by reality. this is why most christians are hypocrites.
>>
>>129861418
Anyone who had a cursory glance at Nietzsche's writings might assume that, based on his arguments. The history speaks for itself.
-t. skeptical anon who's disinterested in whatever bio you've concocted for yourself for this argument
>>
>>129861627
ha, btfo

I expected digits with that damage.
>>
>>129861638
>It teaches exceptionalism.
No, it does not. It literally tells you to be a pacifist and to not take responsibility for anything because it "was god's will"
It is a cuck producing religion
>>
>>129861622
James 2:14-26 suggests that faith without works is dead.
>>
File: 1310485591942.jpg (155KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
1310485591942.jpg
155KB, 400x505px
>>129861722
see:
>>129861220
>>
>>129861722
Thank you for answering Lucifer, now fuck off.
>>
>>129861908
>he's talking about loving enemies
>you're talking about being saved
>not bothering to dissociate two obviously different things because you have to be right

well,well,well
>>
>>129861627
I'm not sure what you mean by "The old Indian Empire" but Sumerian statues have blue eyes and the Empire of China lasted less than a year.
>>
>>129861755
you don't need neechy to point out that christianity is for weak faggots, that's why european powers were christians in name only. had they followed the teachings, europe would have looked and behaved like an amish community.
>>
File: old idols.jpg (227KB, 800x300px) Image search: [Google]
old idols.jpg
227KB, 800x300px
>>129862180
>America can't afford it's carriers
>China is building islands in the middle of the ocean

Ugh, sorry to say this, but they're coming back.

Also, some we wuz for you in the pic. Fuel for your fire.
>>
>>129861932
thank you for conceding the argument.
>>
>>129861969
thank you for conceding the argument.
>>
>>129862229
>europe would have looked and behaved like an amish community
So they would be white-only and had a peaceful life?
That explains it, thank you for opening my eyes!
>>
>>129862229
See, any other man of ecclesiastical training might argue the opposite. It's getting harder to believe your credentials based no your perspective of the church, but hey, who am I to judge?

Say what you will, the medieval church saved Europe. Then, it conquered the world after the medieval age.
>>
>>129861872
this
>>
>>129861518
>I don't know why you think I'd lie to you.
To shed a positiver light on yourself.

>According to you.
We were talking about God's fairness earlier. That encompasses the afterlife, which is something completely different.

>Lampooning, actually.
No, my original position is that a minimum respect is due to us as sentient being in order for any relationship to exist. If respect is not mutual, the relationships is not healthy/not going very well. You're making it out to be a matter of pride.

>Of course it is. You think you're worth more than you are, and you can't reconcile your feeble exist in the presence of God without assessing your own relationship as concomitant with that of what is self evidently beyond you.
You made me realise that I was generalising something that depends on a case by case basis. But you're wrong.
>>
>>129861872
>He doesn't understand exceptionalism
>>
>>129862300
China will never win a war with the west because they have no way of making money without trade. Also, almost all of their resources are imported.
>>
>>129862457
thank you for conceding the argument and admitting you are an ignorant moron.
>>
File: based vaping nigel farage.jpg (34KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
based vaping nigel farage.jpg
34KB, 636x358px
>>129862409
>Muslims take 2/3rds of Christian territory
>Muslims invade Europe for a millennia
>anon claiming knowledge on the subject suggests that catholic church defended Europe because of malfeasance
>Catholic church and allies saved Europeans from mass slavery, execution, and genital mutilation

Ok.
>>
>>129862662
>doesn't realize it teaches the opposite of exceptionalism
>literally the religion for the goys
Are you an idiot?
>>
File: 1473433322140.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473433322140.png
66KB, 554x400px
>>129862344
>>129862409
>>129862719
>says the same thing THREE TIMES
I don't know how to respond so have this kind of uncommon pepe
>>
>>129862300
Also, China has nothing original, they are a copy of European civilization. Go their and look at their architecture, military, music and how their cities operate.
>>
>>129846088
Both. It teaches only weakness, as a means to embolden barbarians. It is a warfare doctrine applied to foreign enemies, to cuck and weaken them, so that others may take them over easily.
>>
>>129863009
>no source
>>
>>129860904
dumbass, go look up the Pirenne thesis
>>
>>129862480
it's very simple, anon. a christian follows the moral teachings of the church or they don't, in which case, they're a christian in name only. the european powers fall into the latter category. if they had been true christians they would never have sanctioned and profited from the murder and enslavement of two continents.
I'm a Roman Catholic and have received a full Jesuit education, including Fordham. I post in these threads all the time.
>>
>>129863009
Right on.
>>
>>129862902
>PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
>>
>>129862585
> If respect is not mutual,
See, here's the problem. If it's you next to the almighty creator of a universe, potentially multiverse, you don't matter. At all. It's a matter of pride, whether you see it or not.

>But you're wrong.

Allegedly, but you can't explain how. Suspect.
>>129862714
It's the opposite. If we go to war with China, we have less trade opportunity. They can shut down the straights of Malacca without launching a ship or aircraft,just missiles. A quarter of world's trade went through there last I checked. We rely on sea trade. They can cut that off. They rely on land trade. We can't cut that off. With their silk road project, they'll have the economic advantage, along with SCO nations as traders.
>>
>>129862903
Their cities are impressive. I've only been to one myself. Can't help but think of the term:Shenzhen speed.

And their military is the only one with ballistic anti ship missiles. They're very inventive, and they steal what technology they can't invent-then mass produce it for cheaper.
>>129863106
I'm sorry they didn't fit you're archetype, but they fit mine pretty snugly and they did save my people,delivering us from evil.
>>
>>129863041
The trinity of the Abrahamic doctrines. Judaism, Islam and Christianity. Who do you complain about on a daily basis, here on /pol/?
>>
>>129862180
>I'm not sure what you mean by "The old Indian Empire"
Vedic period if I'm not mistaken.

>Sumerian statues have blue eyes
Do European statues have blue eyes? What does it mean if it's not supported by genetic evidence?

I think the linguistic evidence and the general look of the region at the time are more telling. Sumerian is an isolate, just like Elamite. Later, Indo-European people came in.
Though we can safely assume that those people were whitish as any potential race-mixing didn't leave noticeable marks on the Indo-European people.

>Empire of China lasted less than a year.
What about the Han and the Qing dynasty?
>>
>>129862902
it's very simple. you and the others lost the argument. also, if you are christians, I suggest you study your bible more closely.
>>
File: tips fedora.jpg (21KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora.jpg
21KB, 480x600px
>>129863158
lmao ayyy
>>129863106
It's very simple anon:thanks for conceding my point tonight!
>>
>>129863485
>doesn't actually argue how Europe wasn't saved by Christians in the medieval ages
>doesn't effectively argue why imperial Europe wasn't Christian enough to be considered Christian objectively
>constantly declares himself the victor over and over again

wew lad lmfao
>>
>>129863444
well, judging from your posts, you are a cultural christian, like myself. if you follow christian teachings, you are a weak cuck that eats everyone's shit and calls it providence.
>>
The biggest redpill
Streetlights killed the west
We can't see the stars with all the light pollution and we feel disconnected from the universe
Without a connection we become atheists and nihilists, who eventually let the west decay
Streetlights are the real menace
>>
>>129863778
all I see here is another post admitting you have no argument. christianity didn't save anything, it was the hellenistic ideal that you need to thank for the comfy life you live.
>>
>>129863595
thats right, you lost. that's what christians do effectively, they lose.
>>
>>129863169
>At all. It's a matter of pride, whether you see it or not

No, it's a calculation. If there is no mutual respect, the relationship will be unstable, unhealthy and unpleasant, as one side will always feel that they are treated unfairly (which is the case). Only raw indoctrination allows people to forget that they are being abused in a situation like this. It's not pride so much as self-respect, which is vital in any situation and typically is a trait appreciated around here. Him being God doesn't justify automatically everything he does, he needs to be held accountable for that.

>Allegedly, but you can't explain how. Suspect.
I don't think I give myself more value than I have. I think I'm trying to assess my worth as accurately as possible. From the perspective of a believer, that means that I give myself a worth you wouldn't dare to give yourself, but it is not hubris and it's not self-important. I simply think that one needs to assert him/herself to a certain degree not to get crushed by others, as my experience has shown. I also don't think God as presented in the Bible is beyond me. Quite the contrary, actually, as I see him as emotionally, psychologically and intellectually inferior to many humans.
>>
>>129846088
Christ was weak. However, nowadays christians are barbaric and following the religion goes with thinking like the majority more often then it does with following the actual teachings of Christ.
>>
>>129846088

both
>>
>>129846088

tfw jihadi
>>
>>129864623
>But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven. Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.
>>
File: 1496695879619.jpg (28KB, 237x348px) Image search: [Google]
1496695879619.jpg
28KB, 237x348px
>>129846088
plz they mean to withc ;[[;[

am frien plz notic me

braiz mmm brqaiz mm plz!
>>
>>129859511
> it's one of the most difficult things for people to forgive their enemies
no it's not actually, it's much easier than vengeance. we are biologically incapable of forgiving someone that murders our family or enslaves us. the powerless submit, the strong fight. this is our nature.
>>
File: 1496637085817.jpg (46KB, 1096x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496637085817.jpg
46KB, 1096x720px
>>129866200
dis green is frum kek plz i notric

u notic plz nortic ;[;[[
>>
>>129846088
nice
>>
>Cease in your ignorance to receive such great deeds with abusive language, which will in no wise injure him who did them, but which will bring danger to yourselves-danger, I say, by no means small, but one dealing with matters of great, aye, even the greatest importance, since beyond a doubt the soul is a precious thing, and nothing can be found dearer to a man than himself. There was nothing magical, as you suppose, nothing human, delusive, or crafty in Christ; no deceit lurked in Him, although you smile in derision, as your wont is, and though you split with roars of laughter. He was God on high, God in His inmost nature, God from unknown realms, and was sent by the Ruler of all as a Saviour God; whom neither the sun himself, nor any stars, if they have powers of perception, not the rulers and princes of the world, nor, in fine, the great gods, or those who, reigning themselves so, terrify the whole human race, were able to know or to guess whence and who He was-and naturally so. But when, freed from the body, which He carried about as but a very small part of Himself, He allowed Himself to be seen, and let it be known how great He was, all the elements of the universe bewildered by the strange events were thrown into confusion. An earthquake shook the world, the sea was heaved up from its depths, the heaven was shrouded in darkness, the sun's fiery blaze was checked, and his heat became moderate; for what else could occur when He was discovered to be God who heretofore was reckoned one of us?
>>
>>129867088

> But you do not believe these things; yet those who witnessed their occurrence, and who saw them done before their eyes-the very best vouchers and the most trustworthy authorities-both believed them themselves, and transmitted them to us who follow them, to be believed with no scanty measure of confidence. Who are these? you perhaps ask. Tribes, peoples, nations, and that incredulous human race; but if the matter were not plain, and, as the saying is, clearer than day itself, they would never grant their assent with so ready belief to events of such a kind. But shall we say that the men of that time were untrustworthy, false, stupid, and brutish to such a degree that they pretended to have seen what they never had seen, and that they put forth under false evidence, or alleged with childish asseveration things which never took place, and that when they were able to live in harmony and to maintain friendly relations with you, they wantonly incurred hatred, and were held in execration?
>>
Worship is not on blended knee
Nature knows not of mercy
To pray is to accept defeat
>>
>>129867201
>But if this record of events is false, as you say, how comes it that in so short a time the whole world has been filled with such a religion? or how could nations dwelling widely apart, and separated by climate and by the convexities of heaven, unite in one conclusion? They have been prevailed upon, say my opponents, by mere assertions, been led into vain hopes; and in their reckless madness have chosen to incur voluntarily the risks of death, although they had hitherto seen nothing of such a kind as could by its wonderful and strange character induce them to adopt this manner of worship. Nay, because they saw all these things to be done by Christ Himself and by His apostles, who being sent throughout the whole world carried with them the blessings of the Father, which they dispensed in benefiting as well the minds as the bodies of men; overcome by the force of the very truth itself they both devoted themselves to God, and reckoned it as but a small sacrifice to surrender their bodies to you and to give their flesh to be mangled.

(Arnobius, Seven Books against the Heathen, late 3rd century AD)
Thread posts: 259
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.