[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on meat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 277
Thread images: 42

File: Meat.jpg (50KB, 551x352px) Image search: [Google]
Meat.jpg
50KB, 551x352px
Are vegans redpilled? How much hormones and shit are we eating? Are there any health risks to consuming factory farmed meat? Or is eating any kind of meat beneficial?
>>
>>129842982
>be America
>80s
>everyone eating massive plates of low fat starches with some vegetables and a tiny portion of meat
>skinny people everywhere
>be baby boomers and have kids
>living it up
>feed kids inverted proportions of starches/vegetables and meat
>health destroying burger becomes cultural icon
>heart attacks and heart disease and strokes err'day
>fat people everywhere
Deport all Euro-bloods, kill leftovers, eat starch based diet, save master race
>>
>>129842982
meat is healthy and necessary for your well being, don't be fooled. just avoid excesses and fats.
>>
A healthy, active person needs to spend most of their day eating fruits and vegetables to make up for nutrients missed by avoiding meat. There is nothing wrong with non-processed meat.

Also soy is fucking terrible for you
>>
Fish is fantastic.

Look global health statistics: highest life expectancy, lowest obesity cancer rates, etc.

You see Mediterranean, Nordic, and East Asian people top the charts. And these people have one thing in common: abundant fish in their diet.

Mercury is a concern, but you see this in the larger, longer-lived fish (e.g tuna). It's barely present in tiny fish such as sardines.
>>
http://archive.is/xk48L
have a giggle
>>
File: spot the difference.jpg (88KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
spot the difference.jpg
88KB, 500x373px
also
>>
>>129842982
Meat is more nutritious than vegetables. It is easier to digest, thereby causing less strain on your body. It was the preferred form of nutrition for mankind for our entire existance and still is in all human cultures that do not have ideological interference in their diets.

The statistics regarding the health benefits are a scam: There is no group large enough that lives in labratory conditions with no outside factors that would not heavily interfere with the tests. Typically all vegetarians that are measured in studies happen to be yuppies that focus heavily on living healthily. This group will avoid smoking and drinking, will exercise regularily, will have easy work and safe work conditions and generally avoid anything that typically leads to civilization diseases, like obesity and heart attacks. Meanwhile everybody who is not put in the very specific and selected group of vegetarians is put in the group of meat-eaters. Thus you get all the mine workers, alcoholics, chain smokers, landwhales, crack fiends and fast-food junkies mixed into the statistics with the more normal people. Obviously the "normal" people will suddenly end up with all the sicknesses in the world, while the "vegetarians" will look unusually healthy. They did a similar thing with the study that supposedly proved that alcohol has health benefits: They simply put everyone that had to stop drinking due to health issues caused by the drinking into the non-drinker category of their statistic.
>>
>>129844104
>just avoid excesses and fats
>avoid fats

are you retarded?
>>
test
>>
>>129851757
>>
File: skeleton.jpg (21KB, 579x533px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton.jpg
21KB, 579x533px
>>129842982

>tfw vegan
>>
File: 1497350738012.gif (989KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
1497350738012.gif
989KB, 500x435px
i was vegan for 2 months just to see if i could do it for fun and noticed no body changes at all. I mostly ate beans and farted a lot I gess that was the only dif
>>
>>129842982
>Are vegans redpilled?
No they're fucking faggots
>>
There are a lot of downsides to eating meat, especially farmed meat and worst of all processed meat... But there are a lot of upsides aswell like
>getting sufficient protein

Like all things in life your diet is a balance and how you balance it entirely subjective. Do you have time to eat vegies all day just to keep up with your calorie demand or would you rather throw a steak on the stove and be satisfied for hours?

I personally believe that cycles of excess/insufficient calories (bulking/cutting) is a good way to go. Also it's not far removed from the diets our ancestors would have had with seasons etc
>>
>>129852179
For an adult 2 month is nothing. You will need years of random monodiets or pseudo-monodiets, like veganism, before your body's reserves are depleted and you suffer visible, permanent damage. It is a lot more damaging and potentially fatal to children, though. Even if they survive, they will be smaller, weaker, less intelligent and more prone to sickness than what they could have been on a proper diet. Of course it's not like you can just look into a parralel dimension to compare your vegan child to a properly fed one, so parents won't even be aware of the damage that has been done to their offspring.
>>
Meat is murder. Anyone who eats flesh is responsible for the death of billions of innocent lives. It is entirely possible to live a healthy life without ever eating even a little bit of flesh. Animal biproducts are only ok if they have been collected using human methods: GMO free and organic are signs of humane collecting. If we all work together, we can end the inhumane torture involved in harvesting the flesh of the innocent. We must come together to make the world a better place free of animal torture and republicans.
>>
>tfw been thinking about becoming vegan but it sounds like too much work
>>
Following a certain diet does not make you redpilled imo. Veganism is however a sufficient diet for everyone older than 1. Unless you eat fried things etc all day, your cholesterol levels will decrease by not ingesting animal products which are high in such. For moral reasons I find it to be the most logical diet for me.
>>
>>129854157
I recently went Vegan, Ive been one for about a month now. Its not as hard as it would first seem, especially if you live in a modern city
>>
File: 1494269820595.jpg (37KB, 440x386px) Image search: [Google]
1494269820595.jpg
37KB, 440x386px
>>129844104
>meat is healthy and necessary
>meat consumption causes atherosclerosis
>which is a disease only possible in herbivorous animals
Retard
>>
>>129853976
Why dont you murder yourself so people can eat YOU? I KNOW meat is murder, and I DO NOT CARE. Give me a big ass plate of veal, extra tortured, and a side of my favorite Chinese delicacy, General Pao's Kitten, and you will see a very happy man. Murder is delicious.
>>
>>129854343
>Cholesterol
Less than 1% of ingested cholesterol is actually absorbed by the body. Cholesterol is so important for survival that the human body cannot afford to rely on unreliable diets to sustain normal levels. When you have too much cholesterol, it is produced by your own body. You can ingest specific foods and the vastly more effective medication to artificially lower your cholesterol levels, which will ultimately kill you, as high cholesterol is a symptom of a larger health issue (typically cardiovascular strain due to overexertion and stress) and cholesterol is the repair agent to fight that issue. At some time the repair agent will be produced in such quantities to deal with the damage that the repair agent will cause a system shutdown. Typically patients on cholesterol medication die one year later than they would without the medication.
>>
>>129842982
Yes.
By consuming meat you actually INCREASE you're likelihood of getting sick.

How much bacteria does a animal have?
On average, 63
But plants often only have 20 (or less!)

Plants also help you grow faster. Plants grow much faster than animals

Some say you get more nutrients from meat.

But a greater number of nutrients per kilo is found in broccoli then in any meat.

And the myth about plants turning you green when they eat them? False. That's chlorophyll and humans can't get that.

But the myth about the myth about eating carrots to get better eyesight? Also False. Ber cause eating carrots does get you better see 20/20 hindsight. Look it up.

Look at /r/veganism for more redpills (nice reference btw :) ;) see you there)
>>
>>129855450
If you want to eat like a fucking rabbit, go right ahead. But it is none of your damn business what the restof us eat. So go be a smug little prick somewhere with other smug little pricks, like maybe a feminist or antifa rally
>>
>>129855602
femists and antifa are violent i dont hurt anything except you if you speak like that you wouldnt say that to my face bitch id fucking roast you meet me in montreal town square on wednesday bitch
>>
>>129842982

Hormones are very large, unstable molecules, and would not survive the heat of being cooked.
>>
>>129844104
>meat is necessary meme
the only thing we actually need in it is vitamin b12, in tiny quantities, and the animals don't even produce it- they get it from the fucking microorganisms growing on the plants they eat.

we wash our food too well / chemically bleach our fields, so our vegetables have no b12.

meat's a scam.
>>
>>129842982

you shouldn't go vegan but most people in the west eat FAR too much meat

it's not healthy to be eating full meals of meat multiple times of day
>>
>>129842982
Most vegetarian/vegan food, especially shitty knock off vegetarian beef burger like things contain a shit load of soy, which contains a shit load of estrogens.

You figure it out
>>
File: pig waste lagoon.jpg (143KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
pig waste lagoon.jpg
143KB, 500x332px
>>129842982
Beef is the biggest problem when it comes to meat, as they cost the most to raise not only in dollars, but also in land.

Factory farming is actually gross, there are pig factories that have lakes of pig shit, piss, and blood contaminating the land. (pic related) Imagine a hurricane or other natural disaster hitting this area.

However, if we as a society simply quit beef, a lot of problems could be solved.

Of course, you could always hunt your own if you don't want to be a part of the meat-market.
>>
What should my macros be?
I'm trying to do
%
40 protein
30 fats
30 carbs
>>
>>129855450
>By consuming meat you actually INCREASE you're likelihood of getting sick.
You don't. Look up hygiene.

>How much bacteria does a animal have?
Most bacteria is harmless to humans and in fact symbiotic. As long as basic hygiene is performed, meat is safe. In case of lacking hygiene, plants are actually more dangerous, as they are much more likely to contain large amoiunts of e-coli. Whenever there is a food scandal, it's typically the ones involving plants that actually kill people instead of just sending them to a hospital.

>Plants also help you grow faster. Plants grow much faster than animals
We have long given up on the idea that eating something will give us it's beneficial properties. This was only ever relevant for pagan faiths where everything had a sould that could be transferred to you.

>But a greater number of nutrients per kilo is found in broccoli then in any meat.
Plain wrong. Beef vastly beats broccoli in all areas except Vitamin A, C and Calcium.

>And the myth about plants turning you green when they eat them?
What kind of idiot beliefs that in the first place? How is that even an argument?

>But the myth about the myth about eating carrots to get better eyesight? Also False.
Beta-carotene is useful for the inner workings of your eye, it can also only be digested if it is mixed with fat, which you will not find in a carrot. So carrots+meat= better nutrition. Only carrots = fucking worthless.
>>
>>129842982
Animals are supposed to eat their natural diet. If cattle are fed grass they are very healthy for us to eat, including all their fat. Saturated fat is good for you provided you aren't consuming too much sugar.
Sugar will kill you.
>>
>>129842982
the only "argument" would be it contains this and that useful thing but you get that in plant foods WITHOUT all the bad stuff and WITH lots of good stuff. food is always a package deal.
>>
>>129842982
Meat is disgusting/messy to prepare, but fucking delicious and nutricious.
>>
Ok bois, here's a quick rundown:

>muh protein
Sorry boys, there's more or at least as much protein in vegetable foods like legumes, nuts and seeds as there is in meat.
>Beef
>Protein 26 g / 100g

>Peanuts
>Protein 26 g / 100g

>muh b12 and other trace elements

I believe this to be a meme, but it's easily preventable with a vitamin pill. Also, it's fun how everyone was like "Omg eat your vegetables or you wont get dem vitamins" a couple of years ago, and now people are all like "omg you ONLY eat vegetables? Where do you get your vitamins???"

>b.. but I wanna show off how alpha I am with unnecessary murder

Let me quote the bible real quickly:

“And to every beast of the earth, and to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food.” —Genesis 1:30

Please tell me GOD was wrong on this one. The fucking greeks were basically vegetarian too. They thought it was best for humans to eat grains and shit, but still!

Also, please don't become vegan to impress SJW's. Do it for yourselves.

Also, this is quite a red pill on the subject:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0IhZ-R1O8g

Inb4 jew sponsored fake lecture
>>
>>129856527
>Sugar will kill you.
Nothing is poison, everything is poison. Water can drown you, but you cannot live without it.
Suger is a perfectly fine energy source unless eaten in too large quantities. There are some additional issues with refined industrial grade sugar, but that is a problem of modern food products and not an intrinsic property of plants or meat.
>>
>>129854769
I literally can't even understand how you can be so cruel. You heartless bastard. Think of the poor animals just getting their lives back on track when you come around to torture them. You literally shove their cocks down your own throat until they die from exhaustion and a bullet to the head. You sucking them off is like pulling the trigger yourself. The blood is on your hands. I hoe you're happy.
>>
>>129856155

Looks like /pol/.
>>
>>129856852
>ignoring fatty acids
>comparing apples to oranges
get out
>>
>>129856852
The problem with plants as protein sources is that not all proteins are useful to humans. By their nature, animal proteins are similar or identical to the proteins needed by the human body, whereas plant proteins need to be either converted or are simply burned for energy. Additionally, only very few plant products actually contain comparable levels of protein when compared to the level of protein found in all meats. For example the potatoe has only a very small amount of proteins/g but they are extremely useful proteins, thus they are the best plant based protein source for humans, along with soy, which has a ridiculously high amount of mostly useless proteins. Yet both are not as good as even the worst of meats.
>>
>>129856928
>sugar will kill you
just using brevity here. Insulin response is overly abused by most westerners.
>>
I am a Vegan and have been for 5 years. I was also the Conservative candidate for my local region in the 2016 Scottish Elections.

>I don't really tell people I am vegan

Also,
>All 'flag changers' are shitskins
>>
>>129850926
>easier to digest
Totally incorrect, and not even close to the truth. It takes far more energy to digest a teak than a broccoli. This is obvious.
>>
>>129853096
I've been vegan five years, vegetarian since I was 12 (16 years) and feel great, am a 30" waist etc. You are so full of shit.
>>
>>129857761
Why do you use /pol/? If evidence ever came out you were a user your career would be ruined.
>>
>>129857679
Correct. But this is only for a certain type of sugar (admittedly the most common one). You have many forms of sugar (all plant based nutrition is effectively sugar) like honey, which does not cause the harmful insulin cycle that refined sugar produces.
>>
>>129857625
plant proteins are actually better than animal protein. animal proteins increase diseases and mortality, plant proteins reduce it. https://nutritionfacts.org/video/plant-based-atkins-diet/
>>
>>129857920
Are you joking? It really, really, wouldn't.
>>
>>129856852
Raw peanuts have only 20g of protein for every 100g

Also, let's compare chicken or turkey to peanuts, and you'll notice that white chicken is much higher in protein per 100g, and also lower in calories
>>
>>129857931
>refined sugar meme
All digestable carbohydrates break down to glucose and fructose, its is only a matter of how rapidly. Insulin sensitivity is dependent on muscle mass and the overall time insulin is present in the blood. We simply don't need much sugar to live, and what little we do need, our liver can synthesize readily.
I'll concede tho that carbs aren't evil, just seriously misunderstood.
>>
>>129858097
Do you plan to go further with politics? Or just the small-time local stuff?
>>
File: 1467972312397.jpg (59KB, 480x633px) Image search: [Google]
1467972312397.jpg
59KB, 480x633px
>>129842982
DYEL?
>>
>>129858299
I have written papers for my party about digital platforms/fora and the influence it can have on the election, so I am all good to post here.

I represented the party in a National Election so I will go as far as I like, really.
>>
eating meat is really unnecessary, when you do your research, it also decomposes for a long time in intestins compared to meat, which makes your shitting more allright and saves energy, it causes less cancer and if you categorically decline meat, you'll avoid the possibility to eat fatty stuff like sausages, which leads to cardiovascular diseases. it's also cheaper to not eat meat. t. 5 month vegetarian, still hooked on egg and diary jew

>>129857623
fatty acids are in nuts, seeds, vegetable oil (you need high quallity product for that) or whole grain stuff
>>
>>129853976
>Anyone who eats flesh is responsible for the death of billions of innocent lives.
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>129858415
Sounds lit.

Best of luck lad.
>>
>>129842982

Watch some Vegan Gains.
>>
>>129858299
I've posted selfies etc. on here before, alongside my election materials, during the election.
>>
>>129850926
>It is easier to digest
Except it's not. Some kinds of highly processed meat, yes, because it's pretty much "pre-digested", but most of the beef will stay in your body for a few weeks before you completely break it down.
>>
File: ronnie-coleman.jpg (35KB, 368x550px) Image search: [Google]
ronnie-coleman.jpg
35KB, 368x550px
>>129858621
If you're lucky, it'll stay in your body longer than that
>>
>>129858542
It's pretty good! I am trying to keep things towards my politics while dealing with their's. Not easy when everyone in the process is getting paid off, mind. It's a fucking mess.
>>
>>129842982
Veganism has a direct link to cancer.
>>
>>129857847
>>129858621
Most vegetable food isn't even digestible unless cooked. You spend far less energy per nutrition with meat than with vegetables. Without the symbiotic bacteria in your colon you would not even be able to digest most plant material.
>http://www.gnolls.org/1444/does-meat-rot-in-your-colon-no-what-does-beans-grains-and-vegetables/

>>129857903
12 is close to natural adulthood for males (14). You are not a good example. Also how do you know if you could not have grown to be an even more impressive specimen with a better diet? It's not like you had a clone to compare yourself to. We can actually do that with animals, though, and guess what? Worse nutrition, worse results.

In general, modern first world diets provide you with enough material to grow up healthy, no matter if vegetarian or not. You can optimize it, but only during the growth period is meat actually important.

>>129858017
Don't use diets as an example. They are ALL commercial trash meant to misinform you. Many of them are straight up unhealthy and will cause organ damage (which you won't notice until years later).
>>
>>129843432
you are literally a faggot. Starch is one of of the most basic carbohydrates you can consume. Complex carbs are important to a good diet as well as a balance of fruits/veg/nuts/legumes/ and sources of protein
>>
Murder is delicious, fuck yeah. Gonna go get a burger now.
>>
File: 1280px-4_Kobe_Beef,_Kobe_Japan.jpg (205KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-4_Kobe_Beef,_Kobe_Japan.jpg
205KB, 1280x853px
>>129858621
>beef will stay in your body for a few weeks before you completely break it down

this is a complete fucking myth pushed by vegan blogs. You're a fucking retard who can't use google.

>A Mayo Clinic study found that the average time food spends in the large intestine varies by gender: 33 hours for men and 47 hours for women.

You're literally like one of these retarded tumblr vegans or veggies who scream 'MEAT CANT BE DIGESTED, IT HAS TO ROT IN YOUR STOMACH BEFORE IT GOES THROUGH' nonsense

humans have been eating red meat since we first figured out how to catch it. Stop being a fucking pussy and eat meat. Btw, if you're not lifting and doing sports in 2017 you aren't white, and meat is the best recovery food for muscles

anyone who thinks otherwise can fight me and I will win because they are anemic pussies
>>
>>129857625
Yes, eat grains with legumes then you've got all of em amino acids. NOT A PROBLEM.
>>
>>129855450
>yell0wspr1ng2001
Have we caught ourselves a namefag underage?
>>
>>129856852
Vegan =/= vegetarian

I agree that eating too much red meat can come with health issues, but to never wear a wool suit or leather shoes and completely give up cheese. No thank you.
>>
>>129842982
>Are there any health risks to consuming factory farmed meat?
Yes. Many.
But I live in Switzerland so Im safe
>>
>>129842982
>meat
Red pilled
>processed American mass produced factory farmed (((meat)))
Cancer recipe
Any questions?
>>
>>129843432
The obesity epidemic has nothing to to with meat consumption and everything to do with sugar.
Stop spreading disinformation.
>>
>>129842982
Well, I've been a forced-vegan for almost ten years now. I was in a car accident and I suffered significant trauma to my lower back - my spine was thankfully salvageable so I can still walk and run like I used to but the injury popped my kidneys like balloons and now they are at less than 30% normal function.

The protein intake of an omnivorous person isn't a problem if they have normal kidney function, but if your kidneys are fucked like mine it causes them to fuck up even further by just letting urea build up in your blood until you start vomiting and your breath stinks like piss and you can't shit.

Anyway, I'm telling you this story so you know I am not a vegan because I am an emotionally unstable post-modern suburban nu-female - it's purely a medical reason. The kicker is even though I am on a vegan diet to save my life, I often have problems associated with low protein levels. It's not easy getting enough protein on a vegan diet - it's like some mystical religious ritual, which might explain the 'vegan cultists', and nutritional deficiency is complex because if you're low on one thing it often affects your ability to metabolise something else as well. I'm always hungry as fuck and I gorge on carbs that just do not satisfy my hunger and yet cause me to gain body fat.

To tell the truth, OP, some days I wish I had just died in that car accident.
>>
File: 1495331947578.jpg (1MB, 2100x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1495331947578.jpg
1MB, 2100x1400px
>>129842982
vegans and vegetarians are gay
>>
File: jamanetwork.png (78KB, 1265x1332px) Image search: [Google]
jamanetwork.png
78KB, 1265x1332px
>>129858280
big business and the media try to make people worry about the ONE nutrient they get more than enough of while they are deficient in dozens of others. they really are unscrupulous people. just one example: 97% don't get enough fiber.

when they are sick and dying maybe people can think "well if nothing else at least i always got twice as much protein as i needed"
>>
>>129854343
>2017
>he still thinks dietary cholesterol is what increases serum cholesterol levels
>>
>>129859172
Again, this is not about one form of nutrients being the ONLY one for you. It is only vegetarians/vegans that needlessly conjure myths about meat being somehow bad and worse than vegetables to sell you on their senseless ideology.

You can sustain yourself perfectly fine on both meat or vegetables except when you go to extremes, in which case meat is slightly less dangerous for you. Anyone telling you differently is fearmongering. The trick is to avoid extremes not entire groups of food (which is an extreme by itself).
>>
>tfw never had any vegetable aside from lettuce and spinach
>haven't tasted tomatoes(yeah so pizzas and anything with ketchup)
>never had any seafood aside from fish(squid, octopus crabs and prawns are insects whytf you eating those crap?)
Real men only eat cows, chicken and pork + fruits and grains.
>>
>>129859692
>mfw some fucking vegan tried to suggest that there is imitation beef that tastes like brisket.
>>
>>129855079
Actually for women, statins make them worse off, especially if they have high cholesterol with no other risk factors for heart disease.
>>
>>129842982
Eating good quality meat isn't bad. Eating shit processed "meat" everyday is.
>>
If I become a vegan will I turn into a woman
>>
>>129842982
Eating meat is bad for your microbiome and leads to disease regardless of the quality. This triggers paleo tards but it's true. Your good bacteria love eating on beans, fruits, vegetables.
>>
>>129862329
Nope. That shit is literally propaganda by the diary industry to slander soy and alternatives to cow milk. Dairy literally has estrogen compounds in it that interact with your tissues in a negative way and increases the risks of breast cancer in women and all kinds of negative shit for men. Not the mention the industrial xenoestrogen residue milk is contaminated with. It's like a double whammy of anti-male virility. On the other side of the spectrum vegetarians enjoy many different testosterone friendly foods and fats. This is evident by blood tests showing vegans having higher testosterone levels than meat eaters and vegetarians.
>>
>>129842982
>How much hormones and shit are we eating? Are there any health risks to consuming factory farmed meat?

That depends of the country legislation were you are living. Here in EU any hormones or additives are banned at least for the beef and cow milk. But you can never be surre since most farms give a mix of ceral and other shit to the cows.

The open range or organic meat is allways better if you can afford it, in this case cattle only eat grass and there restrictions on the amount of space and the amount of cattle. That's why Argentine or Uruguay meat is top notch, they just leave the cows free roaming in acres and acres of free space.
>>
>>129862888
I don't eat cheese or milk anyway so I'm not too far off. Just got to stop going to burger king. What are some nutritious vegan snack options?
>>
>>129859611

fuck man. that sucks. keep your chin up though, med tech progress will undoubtedly improve your situation sooner rather than later.
>>
>>129842982
No, Vegans take vegetarianism to its illogical conclusion and deprive themselves of vital proteins because they don't get the vitamins they would normally be getting from meat from dairy since they view consuming dairy as equal to murder or something.
>>
>>129857847
>It takes far more energy to digest a teak than a broccoli.

No shit Sherlok, meat have more different nutrients packed together and calories than broccoli.
>>
>>129859554
>sugar
high fructose corn syrup, anon
>>
>falling for the food jew
Ha you plebs are still eating food?
do you even Photosynthesis?
>>
DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmWTn8HPKF0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPjyvkRSd28
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8A2tHPKuC0
>>
File: Io_Disgust_standard2.jpg (3MB, 2040x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Io_Disgust_standard2.jpg
3MB, 2040x1536px
>>129859692
>sandwich bread
>>
root cause of human cruelty on humans lies in meat eating.
if you hate chinks/gooks/muds for being soulless, guess why they are the way they are. that's write. meat eating
>>
>>129864349
>sandwich bread
What do you put your sausages on?
>>
Realize that meat itself isn't harmful.

The shit that's added to boost fertility, growth, and "preserve" are what's causing cancer and genetic diseases.

If you kill your own cow and eat it, you're fine. If you buy a brand from a supermarket that was killed god-knows-where? Yeah, you're stupid and probably deserve what you're doing to yourself.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (306KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
306KB, 1920x1080px
>>129864567
Normal bread, that sandwich bread is like eating cotton
>>
File: secadero-de-jamones-jamivi.jpg (62KB, 550x388px) Image search: [Google]
secadero-de-jamones-jamivi.jpg
62KB, 550x388px
>pol/ is full of cucks and vegans
Im surprised.
>>
>>129851932
Coming from a vegan this is accurate. I'm 5'10" and not a buck and a quarter
>>
>>129863432
Cum
>>
>>129859989
dude crab is delishious
>>
File: rökt fisk.jpg (348KB, 682x391px) Image search: [Google]
rökt fisk.jpg
348KB, 682x391px
>>129864964
that just tastes like salt
this however is fucking great, smoked fish is the best!
>>
>>129842982
There's no vegan diet that is as good, healthy, nutritious, diverse, natural, traditional, easy, tasty and good looking as balanced omnivorous diet.
You can supplement any diet to be relatively healthy. But only omnivorous will get you there 100% naturally. If you don't want to be a slave to pharma jew and become a pill popping faggot - smart omnivore is the way to eat.
>>
File: 79922-70488.png (99KB, 243x355px) Image search: [Google]
79922-70488.png
99KB, 243x355px
Nobody ate meat in the eighties and they were far better off. But now thanks to fat cats there's taxes to make meat look cheaper than it is and there's literally laws preventing you from showing people how horribly made it is. The simple fact is that it's only kept around because MUH CULTURE. There is literally no way it could survive in a free market and it literally has no benefit existing in a rich society.
>>
>>129865628
eating like our ancestors is how it should be, think about what their reaction would be if they saw some of us now, either pill eating salad munchers. or hamburger eating salad dodger
>>
I've thought about going vegan but I don't like the idea of cutting down my options all my super markets sell is meat where do vegan people even shop? seems like a bitch to try and find vegan friendly products in normal markets.
>>
>>129859554
>>129864085

Wrong, regardless.
It's not sugar that made you fat. It's not bread that made you fat. It's calories that made you fat, and most of them are, surprise, fat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTB0kBunT1M
>>
>>129842982
My daughter is vegan. She's 18 so can make up her own mind. I'm omnivore. Omnivore doesn't mean eating both meat fuit and vegetables. It means that we can survive and thrive on meat only, vegetables and fruit only or a mixture.
We've had many discussions about this. We have a nice garden and 1/3 of the garden is for fruit and vegetables. I want to make it half, but it's an ongoing task.
I eat vegan meals a lot as I don't want to cook two meals (single dad as my wife died). And eating together is a good thing.

She mentions that raising animals for food takes up loads of land. That the process of slaughter is cruel, that eating meat means that an animal is killed - often inhumanely for our diet. And many more valid arguments. I can't argue these points. She's correct.

I counter with human brain size is how it is from eating meat; its protein is absorbed quickly. Humans are THE apex predator, our ancient ancestors needed meat, meat contains stuff that one can't easily get from veggie diet. And so on.
Game and fish are probably the most ethical ways of eating animal flesh. Also sentience, horrible modern farming methods, mad cow disease, overfishing (thanks EU) and other shit from mass production. Not to mention (but I will), leather, glue, shoes, fabrics, furs, medical advancement, space exploration (look it up), protection (dogs), pest control, protection (guard dogs), crime prevention (police dogs), rescue (more dogs), mountain rescue (dogs),

Why to east asians eat them? Pls forgive for going off on a tangent, but certain animals help us and we shouldn't eat them.
>>
>>129865628
the opposite is true. plant-based = more nutrients. and even if except animal products someone eats healthy it's still worse because for every calory from animal products he could have had less bad stuff and more good stuff from a calory of plant food.

https://nutritionfacts.org/video/nutrient-dense-approach-to-weight-management/

btw the pharma industry makes all its money with chronic deseases that can be prevented with whole-foods plant-based diets. they are FOR animal products.
>>
>>129866438
you must live in a very shitty country, fag
>>
>>129867752
shitty if your a vegan I guess.
>>
File: Forks Over Knives.jpg (63KB, 352x500px) Image search: [Google]
Forks Over Knives.jpg
63KB, 352x500px
>>129842982
It's time for /pol/ to take the vegetarian pill
>>
File: oreo.jpg (20KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
oreo.jpg
20KB, 300x225px
I identify as vegan.

I do not support any typical liberal cause.
So in other words I agree with /pol/ on a vast range of topics and am open-minded when approaching topics where I haven't done a lot of prior reading or research.

I'd urge anyone who thinks independently to consider some of the key points raised by vegan advocates, specifically those who subscribe to an abolitionist philosophy.
>>
File: transvegaani.jpg (110KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
transvegaani.jpg
110KB, 640x920px
>>
No, Vegans completely ruined vegetarianism, which is beyond redpilled. Fuck vegans for being retarded. I'm convinced the vegan movement started as a form of controlled opposition and persists only by attracting actual retards to perpetuate itself.
>>
File: targ-warzywa-2.jpg (553KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
targ-warzywa-2.jpg
553KB, 1500x1000px
>>129866438
where the fuck do you live
>>
>>129868760
Explain to me why I should let my chickens free in the woods behind my house so they can get murdered by foxes instead of keeping them warm and well fed in my yard. Explain why I should let the eggs that they give me in return for keeping them happy rot in their nests.
>>
>>129869338
Yeah I mean shit we have fruit and veg sections, sorry I should of specified I mean finding processed shit that's vegan friendly.
>>
>>129842982
Eating meat is fine and beneficient. Eating the meat of an unhealthy, drugged up, tortured animal is not. Neither for you, nor the animal
>>
If you want to reverse the androgenic effects you get from xenoestrogens, I advice you to take 25mg clomifen everyday. Xenos is stored in your fat, and will be released into your blood when burning it.
>>
>>129847466
Only correct answer.
Pork is good as well except it's full of antibiotics. Only get Spanish field grown pork and you'll be fine.
>>
>>129856155
If we all just stopped eating meat one day, all the animals and their offspring would die for no reason, dipshit.

There also would not be enough human quality food to sustain us.
>>
>>129869437
You don't do that though. You buy plastic wrapped carcasses or beings that spent their entire lives on conveyor belts.
>>
>>129870093
I have 5 longhorn hens. No roosters. My yard's about a half acre. Plenty of bugs, feed, and water. In return I get more eggs than I know what to do with, so my neighbors get some too.

I'm a bad guy.
>>
>>129869990
Also, if you want to drink beer, white and wheat beer contain less hops. Avoid milk.
>>
>>129870309
Milk is insanely good for you. I drink a lot of milk. My hair and nails grow faster than most people's and I haven't been sick in literally decades. This entire movement is pure stupid.
>>
>>129870249
You are the 1% then.
>>
>>129859692
Your flag says otherwise, but that is a pic taken in Texas.
>>
Vegans are cucked faggots
>>
>>129870309
>don't drink milk

That's the biggest scam since bottled water and line rental.

Literally nothing wrong with milk. You bunch of lactose intolerant fags.
>>
>>129870509
I agree, it contains much protein and calcium, but what effect does it have when you get massive amounts of oestrogen from a pregnant cow? If you must drink milk, choose low fat as it binds to fat.
>>
>>129870509
This.
Milk gave us euros the edge to conquer the world. Milk makes you taller and your bones stronger.
t. 1m87 Albanian highlander who drinks milk and llallë/kos instead of water since I was a kid.
Also a drunk motherfucker rolled me over last year and even though his van got my foot the fracture was clean while the bone usually breaks into pieces in such cases. The doctor was stunned.
>>
>>129850926
>Meanwhile everybody who is not put in the very specific and selected group of vegetarians is put in the group of meat-eaters. Thus you get all the mine workers, alcoholics, chain smokers, landwhales, crack fiends and fast-food junkies mixed into the statistics with the more normal people

It's almost as if EATING MEAT is as unhealthy as those activities you just listed!

Also, nice vague "the statistics" wording. Do you really think there isn't unbiased research done that controls these certain variables? Did you just jot down a bunch of nonsense thinking you know what you're talking about?
>>
Veganism is fucking stupid. Eggs, milk, cheese, etc. These are products made from hard working animals contributing to society. We care for them, they care for us. In general it's a very nice symbiotic reltaionship. But the vegan movement demonizes ALL because they managed to dig up some footage of someone slaughtering a pig inhumanely, or because they went to a factory chicken farm and saw some chickens that were sad. Instead of fixing problems on a case by case basis, let's just cut out an entire hugely beneficial a nutritional part of our agrarian culture. Are there bad people who mistreat animals? Sure. Fuck those people. That doesn't make eggs wrong. I'm a vegetarian. Vegans are fucking retarded.
>>
>>129867709
yeah mate you can counter her argument by reminding her that plants are living beings also and they dont like being eaten any more than animals do. So unless she wants to run around picking up whatever fruit she can find on the ground fallen from trees, she should leave all that moralefag apologetics behind.

Mind you I will admit farming animals can be fairly inhumane.... Im mainly making a case for hunting
>>
>>129871331
>We care for them, they care for us. In general it's a very nice symbiotic reltaionship

I'm sure if you knew what dairy cows go through to make your delicious estrogen juice you would think it's the furthest thing from "symbiotic." But maybe I'm expecting too much from a half-pussy.
>>
>>129859692
there is some truth to this, most of the vegans I know are homosexual
>>
>>129859827
this, eat everything in moderation, especially sugar and fats because this is what our bodies naturally desired in primitive times
>>
>>129871577
>plants are living beings also and they dont like being eaten
hilarious meme
>>
A vegan diet leads to autism and other health issues.
>>
>>129857761

Alastair, is that you?
>>
>>129870509
THIS.
I chug milk (and have done so since being a young child) and my hair and nails grow really fast, plus I haven't had anything more than a cold since childhood. No bone breaks ever, and I'm fairly active.
>>
>>129872532
>I chug milk
I'm sure you do faggot.

>I drink milk and haven't gotten sick in a long time, therefore it's good for you

I don't drink milk and I haven't gotten sick in a long time. What do
>>
File: little_smiling_piglet.png (357KB, 719x478px) Image search: [Google]
little_smiling_piglet.png
357KB, 719x478px
>>129842982
meat is murder
>>
>>129873559
I have killed animals and eaten them before, I raised some meat chickens on my fathers property and damn they tasted delicious
>>
>>129873559
Animals can't even abstract, frigg off.
>>
>>129855079
This kraut knows
>>
Reminder that GRAINS is what allows us to build civilizations. If you want to go back eat like a grunt nomad meat eater (nigger diet) go away.

Grain based diet with beans and veggies with small portions of meat and fish is the way to go.
>>
>>129843432
>burger education
>>
>>129857055
>Think of the poor animals just getting their lives back on track
kek
>>
>>129844104
>avoid fats

weeew lad someones sucking off the sugar industry
>>
>tfw there are people defending literally every possible diet and I have no idea what is really the optimal one

Paleo seems the most logical 2bh. Although the brain needs glucose to function optimally.
>>
>>129842982
Meat is the healthiest thing you cant eat as long as you eat it raw.
>>129854713
Only cooked meat causes atherosclerosis
>>
>>129857847
Try eating the steak raw next time, it's extremely easy to digest raw.
>>
File: Breker.jpg (232KB, 800x1041px) Image search: [Google]
Breker.jpg
232KB, 800x1041px
>>129842982
VegetARYAN here
I dont like meat, carbs all day everyday
>>
>>129853976
you have to kill and eat living things to live, that is the circle of life
>>
>>129859989
Your body must be screaming for help
>>
>>129855450
Bacteria is great, we need more bacteria, not less. Meat should be eaten raw
>>
After I learned about CAFOs, I stopped eating meat. Now I'm a pescetarian, but literally no one else knows what that is.
>>
>>129876919
what is a cafo and just tell them you only eat fish it's not a great mystery or hard to explain.
>>
>>129876919
just buy pasture raised meat
>>
>>129856472
>replying to obvious bait
>>
File: file.jpg (62KB, 552x419px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
62KB, 552x419px
>>129859554
Sure thing. Now get on that keto diet and shovel endless amounts of meat in your food hole.
>>
>>129856230
No way dude thats seriously fucked.

definitive macro s/b 70%fat, 25%protein, 5% carbohydrates from non-grain sources. After about 21 days your body begins to use fat as its primary source of energy ( as it should) in substitute from carbohydrates/glycogen. You will lose body fat like crazy and have an insane amount of energy all day

Don't believe the saturated fat myth - they are absolutely essential and nutritious

t./fit/
>>
File: TeBpzQZRaBIC4.gif (1MB, 234x480px) Image search: [Google]
TeBpzQZRaBIC4.gif
1MB, 234x480px
>>129878824
t. heart disease at 45 keto faggot
>>
>>129859096
Damn right hippie anon
>>
>>129859692
Fucking based Texas bbq
>>
>>129878824
>( as it should)

Source.
>>
>>129870509
Thats cool if you wanna get super out of shape real quick. I mean, this is ok if you are lifting like a wildman, but excessive dairy consumption is really not that beneficial
>>
>>129843432
This
>>
>>129844104
Good goy
>>
File: food-strategy-popul-c-la-462.jpg (128KB, 800x481px) Image search: [Google]
food-strategy-popul-c-la-462.jpg
128KB, 800x481px
>>129842982
>I unironically use tree hugger flag
>I eat meat

Let's say that we all became vegetarians.
What would we become to the Earth?
Mutalistic, Commensalistic, or parasitic?

Mutualistic: We're as dependent on the environment and its population as it is dependent on us.

Commensalistic: We benefit from the environment and its population, while they neither benefit or are harmed.

Parasitic: We benefit from the environment and its population, while they suffer.

>Agricultural society (from mesopotamia to modern civilizations) have gone from 100,000 in number, to billions.

Wat do you think this growth means?
That we're mutual? NNOOOOOO
We're not even commensalistic. We've destroyed natural habitats for us to live; and if our population increases (which it will), then we're going to run out of places to put our farms. Population control is going to be a rule, but only when it's too late.

Had we been a hunter-gatherer society, regardless of whether we eat meat or plants, we would always remain mutual with our environment.

>>129865568
Yum
Is that gaspereau or shad?
Smoked gaspereau (what we locally call "Kiack" is delicious. My friend catches and smokes his own, and it tastes so fucking good.
Roe is my favorite part.
>>
>>129875972
Paleo is ok but the whole "we don't use spices-- FUGGIN CROSSFIB!!!11!" shit is really lame.

ALso you get glucose from vegetables - not just grain based carbs
>>
>>129879019
Lol no.
>>
>>129842982
Vegan diets literally turn you in to a woman.
>>
>>129875972

The truth is that it doesn't fucking matter what you eat as long as you get your protein and fiber without a caloric surplus. Especially if you regularly lift or do manual labor, you can eat whatever and be fine.
>>
>>129879975
You can use google but honestly, there is enough information out there supporting a plethora of different diets that you should have, so regardless you will always be able to find something that agrees with whatever point of view you went into the search with.

I can tell you this though - the dude who suggested in the 70's that saturated fat had nothing to do with heart disease, and ate nothing but butter, read meat, eggs, etc.. just died at like 105 years old. He also won a nobel prize i believe ( might wanna source that ).
>>
>>129854157
Used to eat meat twice a day.
I stopped 3 years ago from one day to the other afraid of how difficult it would be. It wasn't.
I am not 100% vegan, as I still eat cakes and other stuff that might contain animal products here and there, but I'm glad I reduced the consumption to almost 0.
Best I have felt in years (but make sure you know what you need to eat, don't be one of those faggots that stop all animal consumption and only eat one type of vegetable and then appear in articles sponsored by the (((meat industry))) saying how dangerous veganism is)
>>
File: 041.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
041.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
all these fat american bros telling me to eat meat

nigga do you even jackfruit?
>>
>>129880749
You don't have to eat soy as a vegan. You dumb fat ameriburgercuck
>>
>>129880233
Meat is for the Aryan veganism for the jew so shill else wear kike
>>
just don't eat the american one and you're good to go.
>>
>>129867742
Look at this B12 deficient literal fucking retard. Name me one plant that has the same protein quality and digestibility (90%+) as an egg.
And vegicucks HAVE to eat pills to not fuck up their health, while balanced diet will not require anything to be as healthy as anything vegicuck can munch.
You dont pop B12 and DHA - you become a retard.
You don't pop creatine - you become a weakling.
You don't pop carnosine - you age like shit.
You don't pop and you're not only a retard, but also a cancerous one.
>>
Veganims is bluepilled.

No animal products result in low cholesterol, which results in low test.

And then you have a generation of cucked millenials, pretending that humans are animals.
>>
>>129875972
>Although the brain needs glucose
No it doesn't.
>>
>>129850926
Uh, no. Fruit is way healthier than meat. You body takes hours upon hours to digest meat yet fruit basically comes in pre-digested form. It gets digested immediately and quickly.

Fruit is much less taxing on the body compared to meat.
>>
The only bad thing about meat is the way it's cooked. If it has nitrates and you sear it, it can be carcinogenic. Saturated fat has never been bad, and cholesterol being bad is a meme.
>>
>>129884832
Yes it does. Your body turn other energy into glucose but it's not as efficient direct intake.
>>
>>129843432
This is wrong. What changed was fat being replaced with sugar and HFCS in processed food among many other changes.
>>
>>129871577
but plants dont have sad little eyes :(
>>
File: Beyond-Burger-e1476840044584.jpg (85KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
Beyond-Burger-e1476840044584.jpg
85KB, 500x367px
If you havent had these, you are fucking up. They taste like meat but better and they are plant based.
>>
>>129886969
So is laying in bed all day....
>>
>>129844104
>meat is healthy
>avoid fats
the fats are the most healthy parts of meat u dumbfuck
>>
>>129842982
If you really knew the disgusting shit you've been eating your entire life, you'd puke. Factory farm meat is inhumane, unsanitary, unhealthy, and so on. Don't fall for (((their))) meat propaganda. Go vegan.
>>
>>129886969
no and no.
>>
>>129888685

>>129888923
Great argument!
>>
https://authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/

https://healthimpactnews.com/2014/time-magazine-we-were-wrong-about-saturated-fats/

The first part of the diet-heart hypothesis is that saturated fats raise blood levels of LDL cholesterol.

However, despite this idea being so deeply ingrained in the minds of laypeople and health professionals alike, there is no clear link.

Some short-term feeding trials do in fact show that increased saturated fats raise LDL in the short term.

However, the effect is weak and inconsistent and many of these studies have been criticized based on methodological flaws (26, 27, 28).

If saturated fats were such a dominant factor in LDL, the association should be strong and consistent in observational studies, but it’s not.

In fact, plenty of studies don’t support an association between saturated fat consumption and total LDL (29, 30, 31).

There are populations in the world that eat a massive amount of saturated fat, such as the Masai in Africa who drink lots of fatty milk and the Tokelauans who eat lots of

-

the bad fats are shit u get eating sugar/ corn syrup based shit like chips, candy, soda, etc.
>>129889179
>>
File: low carb vs low fat.png (158KB, 1219x846px) Image search: [Google]
low carb vs low fat.png
158KB, 1219x846px
>M-MUH SUGAR
>MUH CARBS

Fat is stored as fat first, used as energy or for metabolic needs SECOND.
Carbs are used as energy first, and stored second ONLY BY PROXY IF taken in abundance.

In fact sugar or carb metabolism and storage in your lipids is incredibly inefficient, carbs mostly have the impact on stunting fat oxidation(reducing, not stopping completely), not fat storing it self.
Guess which is worse for athletic and sedentary people.
it's not the carbs.

It's time to set the records straight and fight the animal agriculture jew.
>>
>>129889179
https://authoritynutrition.com/animal-vs-plant-protein/

>In total, there are around 20 amino acids that the human body uses to build proteins.

These amino acids are classified as either essential or non-essential.

Your body can produce non-essential amino acids. However, it cannot produce essential amino acids, which need to be obtained through your diet.

For optimal health, your body needs all the essential amino acids in the right ratios.

Animal protein sources, such as meat, fish, poultry, eggs and dairy, are similar to the protein found in your body.

These are considered to be complete sources of protein because they contain all of the essential amino acids that your body needs to function effectively.

On the contrary, plant protein sources, such as beans, lentils and nuts are considered to be incomplete, as they lack one or more of the essential amino acids that your body needs (1).

Some sources report soy protein as complete. However, two essential amino acids are only found in small amounts in soy, so it isn’t comparable to animal protein (2).
>>
>>129889495

Bull fucking shit.

Saturated fat intake clogs our artheris and causes atherosclorosis.

>b-but saturated fat intake has not been linked to raising cholestrol in humans

except it has, people have different base levels of cholestorol, if you eat even modest ammounts of saturated fats your cholestorol will increase significantly, and it has diminishing effect the more you take it.

If you compare a whole population with each and every individual having different base level of cholestorol levels then obviously you are not gonna see a direct trend.
But in individuals cholestorol ALWAYS decreases when you cut saturated fats.

Humans are not carnivores, they cannot metabolize saturated fat and cholestorol like them, stop spreading bullshit.
>>
>>129889495
>>129889738

Not saying meat is totally bad for you, but that its healthier than fruit is not true.

Also, Maasai are probably a bad example to use. They eat lots of meat and are skinny yes but they also have a calorie deficit because they eat a lot less than most other cultures.
>>
>>129889738
Potatoes are perhaps the greatest source of protein for strict vegans who don't even consume milk. A kilogram/2 pounds of potatoes is equal to a liter/quart of milk, or 150 grams of meat in terms of digestible protein or its precursors. The amino acid profile of potatoes is more complete than in regular muscle meat.
>>
>>129890138
>Saturated fat intake clogs our artheris and causes atherosclorosis.

Saturated fat is insignificant, especially on a low fat diet. Avoiding stress and getting enough all minerals and vitamins is more important for avoiding heart attacks.
>>
>>129890138
bro, you are on the internet. there is something called searching for information.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/317118.php

http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2010/01/13/ajcn.2009.27725.abstract

>Conclusions: A meta-analysis of prospective epidemiologic studies showed that there is no significant evidence for concluding that dietary saturated fat is associated with an increased risk of CHD or CVD. More data are needed to elucidate whether CVD risks are likely to be influenced by the specific nutrients used to replace saturated fat.
>>
>>129890138
And cholesterol isn't even directly responsible for "clogging arteries" which is a childish description for what really is going on in the body.
>>
>>129842982
Just don't eat an insane amount of beef and don't blacken it too much, you'll be fine.

Enjoy ALL the animals.
>>
>>129890801
>Enjoy ALL the animals.
Allah akbar brother. Goat is the best replacement for roast beef
>>
>>129890138
trans fats are the fats the clog your arteries.
>>
>>129889738

>On the contrary, plant protein sources, such as beans, lentils and nuts are considered to be incomplete, as they lack one or more of the essential amino acids that your body needs (1).

Bullshit. Even apples have a complete amino acid profile you retard.
Plant based proteins except for gelatin are complete they just have varying ratios of AA's in the amino acid profile stop spreading total bullshit please.

>m-muh soy
>>
>>129842982
Vegans are extremely redpilled except that they make the whole fucking thing some big preachy bullshit about themselves. Vegans then try to shove it in other's faces, but really it's a personal choice. Meat has serious environmental, ethical, and health implications, and putting your own hedonistic pleasure above the good of the planet and the national healthcare system is the most degenerate practice out there.
>>
File: 1491689080176.png (192KB, 369x369px) Image search: [Google]
1491689080176.png
192KB, 369x369px
>>129891660
>Vegans are extremely redpilled

Vegans are basically glorified faggots
>>
>>129891660
Also top lol you don't fucking care about the good of the planet. You're on fucking 4chan no the church, drop the pretense
>>
>>129888669
Plant BASED.
Nice jargon.

Ingredients:
Pea Protein Isolate, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Refined Coconut Oil, Water, Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavors, Gum Arabic, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Succinic Acid, Acetic Acid, Non-GMO Modified Food Starch, Cellulose From Bamboo, Methylcellulose, Potato Starch, Beet Juice Extract (for color), Ascorbic Acid (to maintain color), Annatto Extract (for color), Citrus Fruit Extract (to maintain quality), Vegetable Glycerin.
>>
>Team meat beats team plant
>Doesn't know his hamburger wouldn't exist without gmo crops that could feed so many people.
>Thinks only meat has "complete protein"
Fuckers stop reading animal industry propaganda. It's scientifically proven that populations who don't consume meat tend to live longer, are less stressful and more egalitarian. It all goes together.
>>
>>129890664

>meta analysis

Do you even know what that is?

This is making each and individual study even more irrelevant by taking all the different populations from each study and not looking at their NET CHOLESTEROL INCREASE PER INDIVIDUAL from dietary cholesterol and saturated fat intake.

Lmao this isn't even taking in consideration fiber intake which reduces cholesterol, activity which reduces cholesterol, and the fact that almost everyone has at least trace ammounts of saturated fat intake and cholestrol from their "normal diet".

If you individuals in clinical studies and increase their fiber and reduce their saturated fat almost completely and cholesterol intake their cholestrol levels will drop like a rock.
>>
>>129889621
>In fact sugar or carb metabolism and storage in your lipids is incredibly inefficient,

Bullshit, it's much easier to get fat by eating too much sugar or high glycemic carhobydrates than by eating too much fat. I know I tried it. I tried getting fat by eating a ton of saturated fat (coconut milk) while I was doing a low carb diet and it was hard, it was slow. By contrast I tried getting fat by combing fat + sugar and it was so fucking easy to gain fat I did it without any effort. Fat combined with sugar = fattening, fat without sugar = not fattening.

And that reference of yours sounds like it's filled with bs too. The clowns who invoke the laws of physics don't understand what they're talking about.

http://web.archive.org/web/20141222175009/http://articles.elitefts.com/nutrition/logic-does-not-apply-iii-a-calorie-is-a-calorie/

http://eatingacademy.com/nutrition/revisit-the-causality-of-obesity
>>
>>129855713
kek
>>
http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/print/2005/11/longevity-secrets/buettner-text
>>
>>129842982

>Vegans
>Redpilled

Vegans are the most pretentious estrogenated men I have ever met in my life. It's a fucking miracle that they are that skinny and yet still have the balls to talk shit to literally 95% of people they meet.

Everytime I see a skinny little vegan AIDs victim I want to one punch them into oblivion with my superior fast twitch muscle fibers that i've built with meat
>>
>>129892827

Vegan, cholesterol isn't even highly correlated with heart diseases

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19081406
>>
>>129892929

>bullshit

ok doc

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/nutrition/nutrient-intake-nutrient-storage-and-nutrient-oxidation.html/

>m-muh laws of physics

nice strawman retard, the study is using ISOCALORIC groups, one with low fat and one with low carbs.

WITH THE SAME AMMOUNT OF CALORIES the low dietary fat group lost MORE FAT than the low carb group.

But I'm SURE you know better than actual professionals who partake in clinical studies, bodybuilders and personal trainers.

Nowhere in the study did it reference to m-muh laws of physics.

>I tried it

Huh, ok?
If you keep fats high and carbs high, the carbs surpress fat oxidation, and considering you are eating fats they are obviously stored in your lipids, so if you are taking more fats than you should and you are still keeping carbs high then obviously you aren ot gonna have an easy time losing fat.

The issue here is claiming carbs make you fat, they don't, eating FAT makes you FATTER than if you just had carbs instead EVEN WITH THE SAME TOTAL CALORIES.
>>
>>129893557

Dietary cholesterol is.
It is quite literally the single most impactful variant in this context.
The only thing that comes close is being in a caloric surplus/overweight/overfeeding
>>
>>129893395
I hear you, though fast twitch is genetic. Websites like Athletigen can tell your genetic makeup in terms of muscular development and the likes.
>>
Theres no possible way that factory farmed animals that need antibiotics to protect them from the crammed shit filled living conditions produces superior meat than free range animals or animals you hunt in the wild.

The fact of the matter is that the human body is not going to be healthy eating the amount of meat people in a developed country eats.

By all means, keep eating meat. Its your life to decide not mine. But if you can afford it, buy a higher quality cut, eat more veggies and maybe not have meat 3 square meals a day.

Its basic common sense shit
>>
>>129894428

I meant dietary saturated fat *
>>
>>129855713
Of course it's a leaf hiding behind the flags, get raked faggot.
>>
I want to give veganism a shot but it seems hard getting 2500 calories from plant based foods
>>
>>129889621
>Kevin Hall

his study wasn't as solid as it sounds and to begin with the guy has a grudge against low carb diet proponents:

https://web.archive.org/web/20170310001200/https://proteinpower.com/drmike/2016/05/06/contradictions-and-cognitive-dissonance-the-kevin-hall-effect/

http://www.fathead-movie.com/index.php/2015/08/17/that-low-fat-beats-low-carb-study/

"Based on those six days, the researchers then describe in their paper how computer models predict substantially more fat loss for the low-fat group if both diets lasted six months." Uh-huh. I rank that up there with Al Gore claiming his computer models can accurately predict the climate in 2050 "
>>
Meat has literally zero antioxidants. No wonder cancer rates are skyrocketing in America. Another negative about meat: insulin spikes. Unlike fruits and vegetables, meat fucks up your insulin levels after you consume it. I wonder why diabetes rates are through the roof. Enjoy your delicious meat, along with your cancer and diabetes.
>>
>>129890138
>Humans are not carnivores,

Humans are omnivores, and humans can be carnivores at least during the winters when the only food available is found with fishing or hunting. Our ancestors did it for who knows how many thousands of winters back in the prehistoric era.
>>
File: spongeangry.jpg (24KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
spongeangry.jpg
24KB, 500x375px
>>129857055

HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WAS A GOOD COW HE WEN' TA CHURCH 'ERRY SUNDEH AND WUZ GUNNA GO TAH A FREE RANGE FARM
>>
>>129896724
Insulin spikes are great for anabolism though.
>>
>>129872532
That's because it's loaded with hormones
>>
t. people who just make up shit and say meat is bad for u.
>>
File: Milkman threats.png (766KB, 663x840px) Image search: [Google]
Milkman threats.png
766KB, 663x840px
>>129842982
DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA
>>
>dietary cholesterol doesn't correlate with serum blood cholesterol. It's more important to avoid chronic low grade inflammation
>genetic factors cause heart disease even with all natural organic diets. Pretty much every mummified body ever found had signs of atherosclerosis
>it's best to get your genome work and then test different diets following up with blood work
>one strong correlate is homocysteine which is in red meat. However this is only a problem in those with MTHFR issues (poor methylation ability). For these people avoiding meat = lower gear disease risk unless they address methylation ability with supplementation (such as betaine, which is a common bodybuilding supplement)
>>
File: nutmeat1.jpg (29KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
nutmeat1.jpg
29KB, 480x320px
pic related is the key to being a healthy happy vegetarian/vegan
>>
>>129894099

Lyle, is that you? When did you become a preachy angry vegan?

>eating FAT makes you FATTER

NO, not without sugar. I tried eating too many calories when I was doing a low carb diet and gaining fat was hard. By contrast combining sugar + fat made me gain fat very easily.
>>
File: 1497453910327.png (89KB, 1637x748px) Image search: [Google]
1497453910327.png
89KB, 1637x748px
>>129842982
Vegans are stupid faggots. ALL foods are healthy as long you don't overeat. Humans are a fucking omnivore, not a herbivore nor carnivore. It is not hard.
>>
>>129894428
>It is quite literally the single most impactful variant in this context.

From what I remember it's a biased conclusion based on correlation studies (and sometimes very weak correlation studies that for example classify pizza as meat). Like the China Study, which was debunked not long after it was published (the author is a vegan activist). According to his own data wheat is more highly correlated with cancers and heart diseases than animal fat among the chinese but he ignored that and went after animal protein because he was in confirmation bias mode, like most vegan activists are. As far as I know there are no study showing a causal relationship between saturated fat and heart diseases, it's correlation studies in the context of modern western populations.
>>
>>129899287
That is not healthy and happy anything.
>>
>>129899306
Same is true for high carb low fat diet too. It's hard to gain weight when using either in near isolation.
>>
>>129901261
Having been in both boats I never had the energy I have now on a low-carb diet. It is effective for short term weight loss, but not in any way optimal as a long term solution in my opinion. Hormones go to shit, energy levels go to shit. I didn't become a full man until I started eating 4 pounds of potatoes and 3 quarts of half fat milk every day. DHT and test increased through the roof. I have so much drive and motivation now.
>>
>>129899046
THIS
>>
File: nimetön.jpg (176KB, 737x961px) Image search: [Google]
nimetön.jpg
176KB, 737x961px
>>129901558
Pic related my diet, extremely strong nutritionally for being such a restricted sounding diet
>>
>>129842982
The amount of disinformation in this thread is not shocking nor is it surprising. There is a reason most of America is overweight or obese and it is directly linked to Americans and people in general being horrifically misinformed and ignorant on health issues.

Meat does not provide all the necessary micro and macro nutrients needed for humans to survive. The only thing abundant is protein and saturated fat. YOU CANNOT LIVE ON ONLY MEAT.

The Inuit, who eat almost entirely a diet of meat, have the shortest lifespan of all groups on Earth.
The Okinawan's, who eat a diet of primarily plants with a very small amounts of fish, have one of the longest lifespans on Earth.

>muh Protein
All the required protein can be obtained from grains, green vegetables, legumes, nuts, and seeds. They also provide fiber and virtually no saturated fats, something meat does not.

Almost zero Americans are deficient in protein, whether they are omnivorous or vegan. However, the vast majority of Americans are deficient in fiber, which is only found in plant material.

Saturated fat is well known to be linked with a slew of health issues, heart disease being the number 1 killer of Americans. Outside of coconuts, saturated fat is almost no existent in plant foods.

>muh B12
Meat does not naturally contain vitamin B12. B12 is created by bacteria in soil and animals who ingest this soil get B12. This is then located in meat.

However, factory farmed and grain fed animals DO NOT get B12 naturally. They are given supplements, the same kind that you can find at a grocery store vitamin section.

Older people who consume factory and grain fed meat are all typically deficient in B12 due to the body decreasing B12 levels due to age.

So both meat eaters and vegans are consuming B12 supplements, the only difference is what mouth swallows the supplement.

Those are the two biggest things that people will attack vegans over. They are easily countered.
>>
>>129859034
Humans are literally made to eat boiled starch (grain/legumes).
>>
>>129855878
Animals are only able to accumulate b12 because they eat a large surface area of plants and thus bacteria. A human doesn't have the digestive system to do this, it's an herbivore thing.
>>
>>129902959
>say there is disinformation in this thread
>proceed to spew more disinfo
>>
>>129902959
http://www.diagnosisdiet.com/all-meat-diets/

The Inuit of the Canadian Arctic thrived on fish, seal, walrus and whale meat.
The Chukotka of the Russian Arctic lived on caribou meat, marine animals and fish.
The Masai, Samburu, and Rendille warriors of East Africa survived on diets consisting primarily of milk and meat.
The steppe nomads of Mongolia ate mostly meat and dairy products.
The Sioux of South Dakota enjoyed a diet of buffalo meat.
The Brazilian Gauchos nourished themselves with beef.
Dangerously Unbalanced?

How many servings of fruits and vegetables did most Arctic peoples eat most days of the year? Zero. How much fiber is there in a seal, or a fish, or an Arctic bird? None whatsoever. Physician Samuel Hutton, who treated Eskimos in the Canadian province of Labrador at the turn of the 20th century, wrote:
>>
>>129901261
>Same is true for high carb low fat diet too. It's hard to gain weight when using either in near isolation.

I disagree because it depends what kind of carbs we're talking about. If it's a lot of grains like wheat and very few vegetables then you're going to have unstable glycemia and a bad gut flora and chances are you'll be often hungry. If it's a low fat diet with a ton of vegetables and fiber then it's going to be easier to feel full and feed your gut flora.
>>
>>129902041
wat is this website/app called friend?
>>
mmmmmmmm
>>
>>129902959
YOU WILL DIE IF YOU DON'T EAT MEAT OR THAT TOFU SHIT, NEWSFLASH KID, BALANCE YOUR FUCKING DIET AROUND MEAT AND VEGETABLES AND STOP BEING A FUCKING PUNK ASS BITCH ABOUT HOW EATING MEAT IS NOT NECESARRY, HUMANS FUCKING EVOLVED EATING BOTH MEAT AND VEGETABLES SO SHUT THE FUCK UP, TURN OFF YOUR FUCKING COMPUTER GO GRILL SOME MEAT AND VEGGIES AND STOP BEING A LESSER VEGAN LIFE FORM
thank you and good bye
>>
>>129842982
Lots of healthy looking muscley vegans out there eh OP? Take a look at your teeth. What do you think those pointy ones called canines are meant for? Tearing into kale and potatoes?
>>
>not eating jackfruit

y nigga y
>>
>>129901558
>It is effective for short term weight loss, but not in any way optimal as a long term solution in my opinion.

I tend to agree, I have settled for the middle of the road approach: I eat moderate carbs but only once a day, at dinner. Low carb breakfast, low carb lunch, carbs at dinner and the quantity depends on how much physical activity I did that day.
>>
this is almost worse than those b8 anti evolution threads.why can't people simply look at the facts. look up peer reviewed journals, science sites, etc.
>>
>>129842982
all of this is fucking cringe
thank you for making a stupid post on pol that isnt politally incorrect but just opens a shit debate for vegans and sane people. good day sir
>>
>>129904568

And apparently between 30 and 50g of carbs / per day isn't recommended because you'll be sitting between two chairs, the keto chair and the not-keto chair and your body won't like it. It should be either less than 30g/day or more than 50g. I'm at 100g on average
>>
>>129856852
>mfw you think humans use every protein equally
>>
>>129844104
literally isnt
>>
File: IMG_1428.jpg (68KB, 571x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1428.jpg
68KB, 571x700px
>>129842982
>vegan
>redpilled

Vegans are sissy faggots, cannot be redpilled.
>>
>>129867998
Incredibly trash film
>Compares a Vegan Diet to a vague "American diet"
>"American diet" is all mcdonalds and lard ass high fat, high sugar shit and not actually meat
>They still somehow try to pretend the problems with "american diet" is animal protein
>heavily criticized quake (((nutritionist))) believes that Casein (animal protein) is a trigger mechanism for cancer
>supports this based on an experiment with lab rats where one is fed animal protein and the other is fed a vegan diet
>meat rat gets liver cancer, other rat doesn't
>"All animal products cause cancer guys!"
>Doesn't tell you that rats were a lab variatiy with high cancer risks to test acute carcinogenic properties
>Doesn't tell you the rat with liver cancer outlived the vegan rat
>doesn't tell you the vegan didn't get liver cancer because its own body was eating its liver because it was so nutritionally poor.
>Cites Swedecucks during nazi occupation having lower cancer rates due to getting their cows taken away and claims it's because they increased vegetable consumption
>Doesn't tell you that the greatest dietary change was fish and that this was even more consumed than vegetables.
>>
>>129842982
Eat leafs
>>
>>129869990
Most xeno damage is done before you're born, there is nothing you can to reverse the damage. We all have millions of tiny holes in our testicles where sperm producing cells should be caused by xenohormones disrupting our development in the womb.
>>
>>129896724
Antioxidants are in so much shit now they're becoming a cancer risk too.
>>
>>129854713

Omnivores like dogs can get atherosclerosis... It amazes me how absolutely stupid people can be once they are fed disingenuous statements that complement their new worldview.
>>
>>129902959
Inuites have shit life spans regardless of their diet.
>>
>>129902959
>Meat does not provide all the necessary micro and macro nutrients needed for humans to survive. The only thing abundant is protein and saturated fat. YOU CANNOT LIVE ON ONLY MEAT.

>YOU CANNOT LIVE ON ONLY MEAT.

THAT'S WHAT OUR ANCESTORS DID FOR WHO KNOWS HOW MANY THOUSANDS OF WINTERS BACK IN THE PREHISTORIC ERA BEFORE AGRICULTURE. Think about that for a minute before you start posting vegan propaganda. Humans are omnivores but they can certainly survive as carnivores.

I like vegetables but I don't like vegan propaganda. If you guys were honest with yourselves instead of trying to rewrite biology and evolution you would explain that you're vegans because you hate the meat industry and you think it's disgusting and that's why you don't eat meat. Refusing to participate in something you hate is fine, that's something I can support.

And if you do that then you can abandon the idiotic parts of the vegan cult -- like saying butter is going to give me a heart attack -- and instead simply replace meat protein with non animal protein and sell tasty recipes and tasty products all the rest of it.

If you were honest instead of preachy then vegetarianism or veganism would become more popular.
>>
>>129842982
I eat 7 lbs of lean meat a week, chicken/turkey breast and one pound of fish. For carbs I eat peas or broccoli 5 lnds a week. I eat about once a day and only drink water. Been eating like this all my life and I'm healthy as can be and in great shape.
>>
>>129895855
>breakfast: oatmeal and fruit
>snack: whole wheat bread slice with hummus spread
>lunch: beans or lentils with salad
>snack: peanut butter and jelly
>dinner: boiled potato with steamed vegetables (carrot, broccoli, mushrooms)

I shat 4 times a day and lost 20kg like that
>>
>>129873559

Food is murder. And humans have to kill billions of animals a year just to protect our crops.
>>
>>129859096
That is the most insanely marbled beef I've ever seen. Mouth watering. I cooked my first rotisserie tri tip last night. Lightly dusted with salt/pepper/garlic powder. Awesome, tender, juicy, memorable. I like my veggies too, but they're seldom memorable.
>>
File: 19.44.10.png (363KB, 444x608px) Image search: [Google]
19.44.10.png
363KB, 444x608px
>>129895855
>What is pasta
>What is rice
>What is oil
Thread posts: 277
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.