[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY SHIT THAT NIGGER TOOK A SHIT IN THE STREET THEN SLIPPED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

HOLY SHIT THAT NIGGER TOOK A SHIT IN THE STREET THEN SLIPPED ON IT AND GOT RUN OVER BY A FUCKING TRUCK
>>
File: White Privilege.webm (2MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
White Privilege.webm
2MB, 720x1280px
>>129842749
White Supremacists aren't welcome here on /pol/
>>
>>129842749
>he waved at the truck driver
>>
>>129842749
Didn't even realize that's what happened.
What a way to go.
>>
He could not handle the pressure of white oppression
>>
welcome to chicago
>>
>>129842640
The only good nigger is a dead nigger.
>>
>>129842640
TRUCKED
>>
Surprised more of that doesn't happen in India. No wonder they brag about their designated shitting streets
>>
Why should white people not have special privileges in a white country? Would you complain about Asian privilege in Japan?
>>
>>129842640
When niggers admit IQ tests are real.
>>
Post more niggers dieing
>>
>>129842995
that's right
>>
>>129843084
streets there are exclusively for shitting
not driving
>>
>>129842640

I wonder what that sounded like. Probably like a melon popping.
>>
About the same time you realize you've been manipulated for votes amd mean dog shit to those that court your vote.

You think the left gives a fuck about you? They work you up into a frenzy to get your lazy asses up to vote. They then give you handouts and tax us more, while chipping away at all our freedoms, and you niggers eat it up. That's what's actually funny... the fact that you think the whites that work against you are trying to empower you. They are empowering themselves and weakening you by keeping you dependant.

It's so funny, part of me wants to see you retard mongoloids dependant and competely turned on. Although, you're all so stupid, you'll think it's a good thing.

It's actually pretty funny.
>>
>>129843391
SPADDA-BLOOP
If it was a comic anyway.
>>
>>129842864
That webm perfectly sums up all of human history. hehahhahahehahehae
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.