[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well am I??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0104.jpg (46KB, 548x296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0104.jpg
46KB, 548x296px
I agree with a lot of what's said on here, but it's a strange thing I don't dislike others races 90% of people I like, whether they're white brown Asian black or Arab or anything else. I don't even mind gay people one on one most of the time. It seen to be that I just don't like the idea of the groups having there own cultural identities, I don't know what upsets me about that because I'm not a part of it and I feel like it's a have white people club maybe, same for Jews, they seem nice

Please discuss
>>
>>129841949
Should say hate* white people
>>
Discuss what? There's nothing substantial to your blog entry.
>>
>>129841949
Please clap
>>
>>129842181
Strange we all choose Pirates.
Please Discuss
>>
>>129841949
For me it's groups forcing me to resent my culture and the fact they are so easily manipulated by the system. We will seriously see laws oppressing whomever the system deems oppressive to whatever voting base they have control over.

The irony is that the voting base they seek are too stupid and will turn on them just as easy. It's about votes and manipulation, and that's what bothers me the most.
>>
>>129841949
at 3:43 of rick and morty S03 E01 while you see where rick was during 9/11 he calls someone on the phone and says "an excuse to take away our freedom"
>>
You're a typical /pol/tard (though even that pic suggests otherwise), except you're refusing to LARP. However...
>same for Jews, they seem nice
You should probably stop thinking this
>It seen to be that I just don't like the idea of the groups having there own cultural identities
Also not sure what this means, but I don't like the sound of it
>>
>>129841949
>Reddit and memey

Fuck off
>>
File: IMG_0239.jpg (87KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0239.jpg
87KB, 500x486px
>>129842181
>discuss what?
I guess what I'm asking is who is responsible for the level of degeneracy/immorality in our culture aawell as the general dissatisfaction many experience do to perceived problems racial tensions anti police brutality on and on

Is it really the Jews? Or is it neomarxists of which there are a disproportionate amount of Jews?

What is the solution and I'm not red pilled enough for genocide if that's what you were thinking
>>
>>129843382
>Don't like the sound of them having there own separate group

Not being excluded from the group if one of the strongest instincts humans have

Humans are social animals and can't survive on there own
>>
>>129841949
>>129843304
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXV_zxIy0Dc
>>
File: IMG_1647.png (335KB, 600x547px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1647.png
335KB, 600x547px
>>129841949
So someone redpill me about any group that's not a political group, maybe you can't because you're not really _phobic either? I'm not blind I can see all the anti white anti America anti free market capitalism stuff, so who the hell is trying to set up this world government??
>>
File: IMG_0047.png (133KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0047.png
133KB, 500x610px
>>129843382 >maybe I should start hating Jews
Why? Have you ever met many Jews? They seem pretty much like everyone else to me
I dout there're going home planing the destruction of the white race every night after a long day of Work (they are often considered white themselves) anyway if anyone has a redpill to spare I would greatly apricoate
>>
File: 1496369645629.jpg (44KB, 600x414px) Image search: [Google]
1496369645629.jpg
44KB, 600x414px
>>129841949
Individually, I like them. In their own countries, I like them. I like learning about their cultures and ways of life and all of that shit.
What I dont like is genocide.
>>
>>129846653
Fair enough something not right is definitely going on, so far 100% on the same page.

So if you were made king of America tomorrow, what's your move?
>>
File: untitled2.png (837KB, 2000x2230px) Image search: [Google]
untitled2.png
837KB, 2000x2230px
>>129847060
Id build that fucking wall, and then return people to where they belong.
Ameirca was never a "melting pot" that was just kike trickery. Not even being anti-semetic, look it up.
Whenever they said melting pot before 1900, it was always in reference to whites mixing with other whites.
The entire reason we didnt keep all of mexico after the war was because we didnt want nonwhites in america
>I know further, sir, that we have never dreamt of incorporating into our Union any but the Caucasian raceā€”the free white race. To incorporate Mexico, would be the very first instance of the kind of incorporating an Indian race
t. John C. Calhoun

The preamble clearly says America is for our posterity (whites).

and furthermore, why are jews only begging for poverty and disease stricken refugees to invade our lands?
They say give us your tired,weak, hungry, poor, and other shit tier immigrants.
Why don't they say "give us your working class, your wealthy, your doctors, and your productive members of society" or something that flows a little better.
read pic related, every fucking time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.