[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indivisible- The (((Left)))'s Next Big Push

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Local-groups-map.jpg (186KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Local-groups-map.jpg
186KB, 1200x630px
>Indivisible is a new left-wing astroturf group that seeks to pressure Republican politicians into obstructing Pres. Trump’s agenda.
>Styled after the Tea Party, the Indivisible group seeks to recruit, train, and deploy community organizers and activists around the country. Focusing on key (traditionally purple) states, they distort politicians’ views of their constituency.
>Comprised of former Washington DC staffers, Indivisible kicked off with a lengthy Facebook post instructing readers on how to resist the current administration’s agenda.
>They published a web-based guide for dissemination to locally organized cells outlining community organizing strategies patterned after Saul Alinsky to bring ultimately bring down the Trump administration.
>Sponsored by Organizing For Action (OFA), Obama’s community organizing group springing out of his success in list-making following the 2012 election, Indivisible has held several calls seeking to mobilize similarly aligned groups against Trump.
>OFA seeks to protect Obama’s legacy by partnering with Indivisible to petition Congress not to repeal the ACA.
>Leaders of Indivisible have close ties to Soros owned and sponsored organizations, suggesting a new level of sophistication to left-wing grassroots organizing.
>Although inorganic, Indivisible was able to muster members to attend several GOP politicians town hall events, and in one case, a representative had to be rushed out of a meeting by law enforcement after being shouted down by protestors.
>With a myriad of loose ties to George Soros and his constituent organizations, Indivisible’s primary goal appears to be destabilization.
>Indivisible has non-profit status.

Previous thread >>129788050
>>
File: 1497403626076.png (166KB, 1735x1039px)
1497403626076.png
166KB, 1735x1039px
Each dot on that map is a chapter, and more keep popping up. It REEKS of Soros funding. I live in a red red state and noticed a little Indivisble group pop up and within 2 months it was run by local democrats and has 200+ members that meet IRL. They organize on Facebook. But the scary part is, this organization is training and urging members to RUN FOR LOCAL OFFICES. They are made up of a mix of Resistards, NeverTrumpers, Democrats, Progressives, and even Commies all working together to get their buddies to run for local government and work their way up. SERIOUSLY LOOK IN TO THIS GROUP AND GET ORGANIZING FOR A COUNTER-MOVEMENT!
https://www.indivisible.us

Holy hell I went to their site. It gives you a quiz and tries to convince you everything you do and rely on is from the govermoment. Commie bullshit.

https://www.indivisibleguide.com/act-locally/
Infiltrate these groups
>>
>>129833412
ANYONE ELSE FEELING AMPED?
WOOOOOO BOY

We need infiltrators to find out more about these guys
>>
(((Ezra Levin))) Executive Director
(((Leah Greenberg))) Chief Strategy Officer
Angel Padela Policy Director
Sarah Dohl Chief Communications
(((Matt Traldi))) Chief Opperating Officer

/pol/ is always right
every time!
>>
>>129833412
>1. They're absolute bitches in my area. A combination of old jewish women and suburban teenage edgelords.
>2. I possess the means of production and the raw materials to create an infinite hell, if such groups tried to become really active
>3. What is funnier, electrical or sticky traps on political signs?
>>
>>129834003
>unprompted, I think sticky traps laced with as much capsaicin is possible is ideal
>>
File: 1496002402694.png (153KB, 1142x1376px) Image search: [Google]
1496002402694.png
153KB, 1142x1376px
>>129834003
Something tells me you are a Texas Bro
>>
>>129833702
I will be going to the place near me tomorrow. Its super small though, only has like 70 likes on kikebook
>>
File: 1497366828671.png (439KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497366828671.png
439KB, 768x768px
They do the vast majority of organizing on Fuckbook. So fire up your fake Zuck accounts and search your local chapters and see what you find.
>>
>>129833471
>Wao!! Did u no ur iphown made gud by da govrrnmant?
>IMPEACH TRUMP

I wish the Soros lineage would be wiped out by a blood curse tbqh.
>>
So here's a real question.

I have the experience, energy, and desire to form a large-scale right-wing grassroots network.

Question is, do we have any reliable sources of funding like the Left does? Moreover, do we have sources of funding that won't involve making a deal with the Devil?
>>
>>129833412
>grassroots

Funny how that term came to mean a paid army of thugs working for jew billionaires.
>>
>>129834844
go for the long game

be convincing enough to get access to further in ((resistance)) groups that they're sure to be working with
>>
>>129835326
soros Heist
>>
File: 1496096180303.jpg (84KB, 865x598px) Image search: [Google]
1496096180303.jpg
84KB, 865x598px
>>129835469
Oceans Eleven style. i got asian pepe that can fit in tight spaces....
>>
>>129835690
bump
>>
>>129835326
Peter Thiel likes to fund right leaning political groups.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.