[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woahh. So this is how you empower women in white "civilization"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: hindetwitter-998x668.jpg (111KB, 998x668px) Image search: [Google]
hindetwitter-998x668.jpg
111KB, 998x668px
Woahh. So this is how you empower women in white "civilization" .
>>
>>129830066
I bet the deplorable wageslave didn't even mind the extra work given to them by our progressive overlords.
>>
>a bunch
>one shirt
ok then
>>
Everyone should love and appreciate NASA, regardless of gender. They are one of America's finest.
>>
>>129830066
>@Mammals_suck
>>
>>129830712
theres clearly 3 you blind faggot
>>
File: original[1].jpg (208KB, 469x352px) Image search: [Google]
original[1].jpg
208KB, 469x352px
>NASA
>not oppressing ancaps who wish to escape to space with rusbros
REEEEEEEE
>>
>>129830932
i see the other tank tops but only the blue one has NASA unless those grey ones have spaceships on them
>>
>>129830822
They faked the moon landing and are currently faking the ISS.

Just a front to keep the flat earth truth away from us.
>>
>>129832806
>NotSureIfReal.jpg
Either way, you can see the ISS clearly with binoculars on a clear night.
>>
File: united nations.gif (549B, 16x11px) Image search: [Google]
united nations.gif
549B, 16x11px
>>129832806
There's a flag for you flat earth lunatics right now. But Canada's also fit for you.
>>
File: LaughsInAmerican.jpg (29KB, 374x378px) Image search: [Google]
LaughsInAmerican.jpg
29KB, 374x378px
>>129830066
Thanks Katie, you just started an argument in Walmart because the shirts are probably priced differently.

Maybe I should replace every tampon in the store with Power Tools.
#PowerDownGender!
>>
>>129830066
So she just admitted to fucking up the product stocking and making some Target employee have to waste ~8 minutes gathering them up and restocking them on twitter? I mean it ain't illegal, but now that store is probably going to put her on the shitlist and kick her out. That's what grocery stores do with repeat shoplifters, they tell them to fuck on out of there.
>>
Nothing worse than a self hating mammal
>>
>>129830822
Someone post the thing written by the one guy from the JPL seriously proposing a water pipeline from Lake Superior to LA as a better idea than desalination plants.
>>
>>129830066
just like how target empowers gamers by putting the doritos and mountain dew near the new halo
>>
>>129830066
women taking credit for men's accomplishments?
well nothing new here lads
>>
>>129830066
>former generations political activists did all kinds of suicidal shit to try and change something
>todays generations pound their chest when they haul a couple of tank tops across the store in front of some cucked employee who is obligated to suck theur dick through company policy
>the only people who really do something about the political layout of western countries are literally islamic terrorists and their supporters

Exactly the reason why the west will fall.
What the fuck happened? I remember all the crazy shit people did after WWII to give a middle finger to their government, snipers killing politicians, stabbing them on the stage, where did all of this go?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.