[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pol opinion on single mothers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 11

File: single mother.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
single mother.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
personally i think it suck because i was raised by one
>>
>>129829479
POO
>>
Finnish subhuman cuck
>>
File: IMG_0371.jpg (41KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.jpg
41KB, 780x438px
Is dating a single mother considered being a cuck? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>129829830
yes. don't do it.
>>
yes you are playing someone else save game
>>
>>129829479
A bane on civilization.
>>
>>129829479
Stay away from them.
>>
>>129829479
My ex-wife was a single mom. I only got with her to fuck her daughter. It was great. She was already trained. Left the old hag soon as she was 16, now im married to her.
>>
>>129829830
It depends why you're with her. You with her to fuck the kid?
>>
>>129829930
Oh ok. I'll tell him.

>>129830311
That's disgusting.
>>
File: 1489552333171.jpg (47KB, 288x431px) Image search: [Google]
1489552333171.jpg
47KB, 288x431px
>>129829479
>personally i think it suck because i was raised by on
no, you were going to fail either way. your dad must have known this right away and decided not to waste his time
>>
>>129829479
Single mothers will get the rope just like coalburners
>>
>>129830403
children can be over 18 ya fucking priest
>>
/pol/ hates single moms and won't date them, hate how their society is crumbling because of degenerates raised by singles moms.

Or you could help raise a child, impregnate her some more raise your own children as well limit amount of degenerates.
>>
>>129829479
The wife-husband/mother-father model is unnatural.
Our reproductive system is made for males to reproduce with a lot of women, the kids to be raised by the mother only, until he/she's 12 or 13.
>>
>>129830695
Your country is run by a grannyfucker
>>
>>129829479
Worse people on this Earth
>>
>>129830695
That's basically now niggers are... you want more niggers.
>>
>>129830415
i am not a fucking failure you neet at 24 i am already a section editor at india largest news paper
>>
>>129830779
>Your country is run by a grannyfucker
Precisely, it's purely unnatural.
Can't disagree with you.
>>
>>129829479
Yeah, so was I. Put yourself in her shoes, think about what pol says about women and men. Imagine what it was like to marry some asshole who pretended he wasn't a self-interested faggot all the way up until you were stuck in the marriage.
>>
>>129830901
Guess the last human on earth will be Arabic or Negroid.
Indeed, their behavior is far more natural than ours.
>>
>>129829479
Wait, don't divorcees and widows have to light themselves on fire in your country?
>>
>>129830403
faggot
>>
Being successful in India is like being the smartest kid in retard school. Also poo in the loo.
>>
File: 1463075015038.jpg (19KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
1463075015038.jpg
19KB, 280x400px
>>129830914
>i am not a fucking failure
>>
>>129831106
Been in India, as Thailand as well.
Thai kids are so dumb (but use toilets).
Sorry to say, but true.
>>
>>129831085
this practice was abandoned 150 years ago
>>
>>129831436
>this practice was abandoned 150 years ago

We've been too far in feminism.
>>
>>129830626
The minority of single mothers who don't have husbands because of being widowed--maybe. But 1) you've already given up at least one child of your own through raising someone else's (if the woman only wants to have 4 kids in her lifetime and has one already, you're only getting 3/4 of the kids you could've had with this woman). 2) the additional legal hurdles such as visitation, child support, being able to move freely, etc. 3) the emotional struggles that come with constantly being exposed to your partner's ex, the drama between her and her ex-husband/baby's father. 4) the possibility that no matter what you do for the child, he/she will hold a special place in their heart for their biological parents--again, you won't have the opportunity to be everything to a child that you're raising.

And anecdotally, every single mother that I have encountered (I dated one for a year and--what a surprise--many of her friends were also single mothers) have been incredibly emotionally damaged. Either severe daddy issues -> drug abuse -> promiscuity at a young age -> depression, and/or some sort of severe narcissism that deludes them into thinking they're "queens" and "any man that won't 'step up' and take responsibility for her child is a loser". Very rarely (read: never) will you experience a single mother who takes responsibility for the perilous position they've put their child(ren) in--for being too stupid/ignorant to not see how much of a deadbeat the biological father was--because usually a father who is an alcoholic/drug addict/deadbeat after they have a child was smoking just as much pot and/or working just as shit of a job and/or showing just as little ambition beforehand.

These women choose to have unprotected sex with complete losers and failures--that's on them and rightly so for picking up the pieces.
>>
>>129829479
Gas them

Also shit in toilet. Also respect for not being a flagfag. Haven't seen an Indian flag in a while.
>>
File: 1496764972768.png (358KB, 532x810px) Image search: [Google]
1496764972768.png
358KB, 532x810px
>>129829479
Single mothers are human garbage.
>>
>>129829479
I hate the single moms who choose to leave a good man just because it's 'easier'. My marriage is not perfect but I will be damned if I split up the family just because I am unhappy with my husband. My daughter needs her dad in her life full time more than I need a happy marriage.The only reason for divorce should be if the husband is beating you or being emotionally abusive.

I am OK with single mothers who raise their kids after a man leaves, what else are they supposed to do? My father left me and my mother when I was 3 years old and I never saw him again. They were married 8 years before they had me and I was planned. He didn't want marriage and kids anymore so he just left and never paid child support.
He had no history of drug abuse, cheating, or being a violent asshole male. He just changed his mind.

Men can leave you any time, some women cannot change this so I think single mothers are only bad if they CHOOSE to be single mothers.
>>
>>129830695
Might as well go back to being caves French-cuck.
>>
>>129829479
I'm a great single mom...
>>
bitter bitter schadenfreude

mostly because i am a lonely neckbeard who will never ever have kids, and won't even have the opportunity to raise someone elses
>>
>>129832780
No, you're wrong. A man doesn't leave his wife and children just because he "changes his mind". A real man sticks with it until the end.

People have lost the meaning of what a man is.
>>
>>129829830
Are you man enough to take care of another mans child?
>>
Cancer
>>
>>129833531
I'm the child of a single mother, because my father decided to run away a couple of years after my birth as he couldn't handle the responsibility of maintainting a family. My mother raised me alone instead of finding another man, she was both my mother and my father. I have to say that she's in no way like the average woman, she is feminine and nice but she thinks like a man, rational and calculating. Maybe my case is an exception but I don't see how can anyone say anything bad about her.
>>
>>129833531
you are absolutely correct, he will never be a man because of what he did. I could not even see a boy do something like that.

>>129834072
my mother is this way too. In highschool I started getting all man-hating and my mother dropped what she was doing, looked me sternly in the eye and said "men have their own obstacles and hardships too, do not be mistaken of this" and that was the end of my misandrist phase.
>>
File: xr7bTbW.jpg (896KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
xr7bTbW.jpg
896KB, 3000x2000px
>>129829479
It is irresponsible for a single mother to date until her children are grown.

Never date one. Too much emotional baggage.
>>
>>129834296
I agree with this. I think it is alright if single mothers want to date for fun to keep the lonliness away but they should never bring the men around their children. This is a way to protect the child from sexual abuse as well. A lot of men willing to date single moms do so to have sexual access to the mother's children. No man will ever go near my daughter.
>>
I wouldn't be with one even though they are easier to get, but I think it would be pretty sad if a woman wasn't able to get another man just because she had a child with someone else first. The reason she broke up with her babies father might not be through any fault of her own. My dad is married to a single mom. Well not single anymore since he's married to her.
>>
>>129831106
that's why all Indians are doing all the intelligent jobs in the states, while white people fix pipes and serve alcohol at strip clubs.
>>
>>129829830
>poo
also, forget single moms. I fuck the happily married white housewives.
>>
I forget sometimes that my mother was raised by a single mother, her father (my grandfather) was killed when my mom was 3. Not too long after that their house burned down so they moved from rural to city and mom grandmother raised my mother and aunt. My mom is a great woman, shes traditional mexican woman and loves her family. I guess it depends on why they are single mothers.
>>
>>129834498

it is sad but I think its necessary to protect the child. I think the only exception would be dating a single father.
>>
>>129834072
you were reared by daddy government spainbro
>>
Single mothers in and of themselves aren't the problem. Husbands die, shit happens. The ideas that are instilled in their children that prolong this damaged family unit are the problem.
Daughters are taught that they can "go it alone!" and sons are raised without proper father figures to teach them how to be responsible. Even worse, the daughters could very well learn to think that being a single mother is a viable way to go through life. Collecting money from the biological father and big daddy government, all the while shirking their child rearing duties off on other relatives.

>>129834296
Also this.
>>
search youtube for the molymeme videos about single moms.

there is exactly one category of acceptable single mom: the Christian woman who did everything right and who became a widow when her husband died.

a woman who got pregnant without marriage? damaged. A woman who got divorced? damaged.

PS: I dated a single mom, purely for NSA sex. I shouldn't have. We agree ahead of time it was just about NSA sex, but she got clingy, and worse, her kids got clingy. Her youngest child literally called me dad.

I don't care if the child was put up to it or not. It's not right to do that to a child.

Once you start with a single mom, there is no happy exit. Either you leave, and fucking hurt her kids even more, or you stay, and you are getting cucked super fucking hard, and whatever shit is wrong with her that caused her to be single in the first place also rears its head again with you, in which case, her kids are still getting more brain damage.

It's a damn epidemic.

The worst thing is: single moms are self-replicating. It's a fucking virus. Girls of single moms end up also being single moms, because they have NO idea what being a secure woman with a healthy monogamous relationship looks like. All they know is that is that if you fuck a guy he will give you some emotional attention for a while. That is just devastating for girls to grow up seeing.

And its terrible for boys too. Single moms do not make men. They make boys. Only men can bestow manhood on other men. It's very hard for a boy to respect women if he grows up with a single mom. So he's going to treat every girl exactly the way he saw guys treat his mom [and him] growing up.

Something has to break the cycle.
>>
>>129834072
Have you considered your father wasn't able to start a family with that kind of woman? I'm in a similar boat. My mother tried her best, but after growing up and learning a bit, her personality really doesn't help her in her relationships with men. Realizing this has helped me be less angry at my father, shit still sucked overall
>>
>>129836844
Nah, he turned out to be a real dipshit pretty quickly, I met him a few times over the years when I was little and I only remember him taking pleasure in our issues.

>>129836150
What is a woman supposed to do when her husband decides to abandon her and the child, kill the child and herself?
>>
>>129829932
Kek
>>
When it comes to single moms there is only a very narrow path to acceptability...
>mother of child is a widow
>mother of child is educated and generally did everything right in life
>mother is willing to have more children with you
>child is still very very young
>child conceived in wedlock
The list goes on and on but it's a very narrow path for the single mother to walk.
>>
>>129837136
>What is a woman supposed to do when her husband decides to abandon her and the child, kill the child and herself?

not have chosen so stupidly to begin with?

Women control access to sex. The role of choosing which men procereate and which do not has always been a responsibility of women.

They have gotten stupid and bad at it, because society has told them not to worry about choosing carefully, and because society will take care of them for free no matter how many mistakes they make.

There are some situations where a woman who is worthy and does everything right gets married to a guy and the guy simply walks out on her. But that is by no means the majority of single moms in the USA.

Most single moms don't even get married.

Most divorces are initiated by women.

This cancer is primarily driven by women; the result, ultimately, of womens' suffrage, and then the subsequent reforms in welfare, no-fault divorce, abortion, and sexual liberation.
>>
Single moms are the absolute scum of the earth.
>>
>>129829830
If she is a widow then no. But if the real father is still around then yes.
>>
>>129829830
Abso-fucking-lutely

There's a reason they're a single mother m8
>>
My mother did okay, but a "good" single mother has to be both the father and mother, which is problematic because from the perspective of a kid who is still learning about the world, it comes off as being bipolar as hell.

In hindsight, I can see why this can be psychologically damaging.
>>
My fiancé is a single mother, but to her defence, it was a malfunction of condom apparently and her parents opposed abortion at any case
>>
>>129829830
Consider the fact that her child is the most important thing in her life and herself a close second. With that in mind, think about why she wants to enter into a relationship with you.
>>
>>129829830
If the child is a black mix,
you are more than a cuck.
You are the fucking ATM.
>>
Don't care. Sometimes it's better not to have a father figure if the only ones available are shitty role models
>>
>>129840187
If not bait you are gullible as fuck Ivan. She is lying to you brother. Consider what else she will lie to you about before you marry her.
>>
>>129840187
I can foresee that your fiance fucking with her old chad while you work your ass off to feed that child.
>>
>>129829479
Sucks because my mom was one but I find out years later she cheated on him and pushed for the divorce. I love my mom but I lost out on a childhood with a father because she slept around then used the courts to stripe away his visitations and money.

I would never date one. I'm sure there are legitimate reasons for single mothers, husband died in active duty or accident. Most however brought it upon themselves or were sluts who didn't think ahead.
>>
If a women is a single mother, it means one of two things. Either she is a shitty person or makes terrible life choices. There is no in between. Single motherhood is by far the largest red flag. Widows do not apply to the above.
>>
>>129841066
>Widows do not apply to the above.
well she did decide to make babies with a dead man
>>
>>129840372
Quite literally what her parents told me in private
>>129840656
That guy is in Portugal and her parents are incredibly rich. They threatened her to put out of inheritance, if she to make an abortion.
>>
>>129841066
Truth, you can't get a more simple answer than this.
>>
Love my mother to death, but she never provided what a father could. My grandfather stepped in when my dad could not. Rest that poor bastard's soul.
>>
>>129841066
fathers often abandon women even midway pregnancy
>>
>>129830695
How to create armies of niggers: The Post
>>
>>129829829
It's not a finn. no self-respecting white cares about poo..

Its most likely a bachchebaaz paki goatfucker whose parents thought teaching him to hate on india will help them get out of pak. He got out but left his parents to rot
>>
>>129842365
Then she makes bad life decisions. If she decides to get pregnant outside of wedlock she makes bad life decisions. If she fucks someone who would flake if she gets pregnant, she makes shitty
life decisions.
>>
>>129830237
>>129830311

And you wonder why people call you hohols?

Get back to russia so you'll have an identity and no longer be degenerate
>>
Easy prey.
>>
>>129842533
You know that a lot of guys are lying two faced scumbags? Think critically
>>
>>129829479
you must hate yourself for your internalised misogyny Goy.
>>
>>129840232
She is always the most important thing for 90% of western women.
>>
>>129829830
it's fine as long as you don't contribute anything to them financially
>>
>>129829479
Idk but my cousin's fat mom fucked a deadbeat sihk guy to make him. He had serious issues because he looks way Indian but his mom (my step aunt) is a fat stupid white woman.
He has serious issues and is like one of those gangster middle eastern urban types.
>>
>>129829479
hey hey we missed you pajeet
>>
>>129842793
We have a saying in America: "You can't turn a ho into a housewife." You said previously that your fiance got pregnant due to a "condom malfunction" and her oligarch parents won't let her get an abortion. I see two problems in that situation. First, she was being very promiscuous before marriage. This leads to many problems regarding marriage stability and happiness. Second, I am too cynical to buy the "condom broke" story. If a girl told me that I would think she is lying through her teeth. It would come off as "I am a dumb slut who let some guy who is not my husband cum in my pussy."
>>
>>129829661
I
N

L
O
O
>>
>>129843500
Having sex before marriage is not something bad. Stop trying to make a statement where women are guilty every time. 60% of the time? Maybe it's the case, but not all the time
>>
>>129829830
Only if you are actually spending money on her and time with her bastard offspring.

If your just fucking though you aren't a cuck.
>>
>>129829932
You poo in someone elses loo
>>
Criminal, neet and gay factories. That is all.
>>
File: teachman.jpg (74KB, 666x692px) Image search: [Google]
teachman.jpg
74KB, 666x692px
>>129844448
If you want to be a degenerate hedonist, than there is nothing wrong with premarital sex. If sou want a stable and successful marriage, yes it does matter.
Source: https://www.jstor.org/stable/3600089?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
>>
>>129844876
Not having regular sex is literally unhealthy
>>
>>129844756
hahahahha this made me fucking crack up even though im Indian
>>
>>129844993
You know what is even more unhealthy than being a hedoinist fucking everything with a pulse? When your kid grows up in a dysfunctional marriage at best and a broken one likely. Look at >>129844876 After a couple partners, marriage success becomes a coinflip, worse so with 5-10, and pretty much a dice throw with 10+. Plus, your wife cannot emotionally bond with you when 20 other guys have given her a face twisting orgasm. Don't make your future son grow up in a broken household.
>>
>>129844993
Why do you think the first thing your former communist government did when it came into power was legalize no-fault divorce? If you destroy the family, you destroy the nation.
>>
>>129844993
Do it in a stable relationship, dumbass. Why are you shilling so hard for single moms? Too afraid to admit what you know is true? I was in the same spot with a single mom (had an engagement ring and about to propose), but could never rid myself of the sinking feeling that there'd be too much baggage in the relationship: too many open questions, potential for things to go wrong... so I broke up with her and it's been the best decision I've made in the past decade. She went on and married some guy literally less than a year later for military benefits--be glad that isn't your problem anymore
>>
>>129829830
Yes
>>
File: 1496141858555.jpg (207KB, 690x683px) Image search: [Google]
1496141858555.jpg
207KB, 690x683px
>>129842500
>Self respecting white
>>
>>129830914
>Indian newspaper
Nobody reads it, they just use it to clean their ass after squeezing out a poo onto the street
>>
>>129829479
Single moms are the niggers of family.
>>129829830
Yes.
>>
>>129829479

I was raised by a single mother and occasionally stepfathers. I do not recommend it. Both the man and the woman have to be together and constantly working at things in order to create a successful family in order to support and advance the advancement of the white race in the American south, since of course we all know the coons have outnumbered us for far too long.
>>
>>129829479

>No decent male role model - beta is created

>Beta goes on to either die out or create worse betas

This gave us post modern leftshit retards and the modern democratic party in the U.S. and is destroying western civilization.

It's pretty easy to recognize the harm this is doing to everyone these days.
>>
>>129829830
>does caring for my wife's son make me a cuck?
>>
>>129830695
Stop looking for civility in nature. There is none. The fact we don't follow basic instincts is what separates us from dumb animals, and niggers.
>>
>>129829829
POO, FLAGS DON'T MEAN SHIT ANYMORE CHANGE NOW
>>
>>129829479
Was your mother also gang raped on a bus and thats why shes a single mother?
>>
>>129845424
It's a daughter and we are doing fine
>>129845836
I don't shill for anything. I'm more than certain by my own experience that more than half of them are dumb sluts, but to assume that all of them are worthless is not honest. Study he posted is way too biased. A girl that had 5 or 6 partners can be a good wife. I've seen how girls with even bigger experience become great faithful spouses
>>
>>129846945
Your life brother, whatever you want.
>>
>>129830914
>i am not a fucking failure you neet at 24 i am already a section editor at india largest news paper

Which one?

The New Loo Times?
The Poo'njab Paper?
The Paki Post?
>>
>>129847080
nice one
>>
>>129846910
she divorced my dad who is a conservative because she is a communist now she runs ngo that educates poor kids we dont live together anymore
>>
>>129829479

I could never love a kid that is not my own

never be a cuck, ever
>>
>>129830311
Holy shit you're an evil person. I hope you die alone.
>>
>>129829830
Yes, unironically kys
>>
>>129847080
retarded burger google times of india
>>
>>129836150
best post in this thread so far.
i like your thinking anon.
>>
>>129849486
Xe is not thinking of the white race.

It doesn't matter what kind of life the kids lead. We need more whites and we need them now, even if that means single mothers.
>>
File: PLS.jpg (3KB, 115x125px) Image search: [Google]
PLS.jpg
3KB, 115x125px
I am attracted to depressed older ladies and widowed single mothers but I also don't want anything to do with them.
>>
>>129849614
We need quality too. Not without stupid, weak willed and ill bred Whites our nations become filled with non-whites and overinfluenced by Jews
>>
>>129849805

>attracted to widowed single mothers

wtf kind of fetish is that? literally why?
>>
>>129848300
slav anon don't pretend that your doing something noble by fathering a child that isn't yours. you know deep down that you're in it for that sweet oligarch money so you married into a rich family to get out of the slav shithole that you come from. that's okay, i don't judge you, i come from the ussr myself and i know how hard life out there is but don't tell yourself that you're stepping up like a man by marrying another mans sloppy seconds. i'm sure your fiances family knows you're a cuck but they need you to take care of the child because it needs a father figure. they'll never take you serious, you'll be the joke of their family, i know russian people and how they think. do your duty and enjoy the bucks, but know that you are far from
being a real man.
>>
>>129850120

I don't know; The idea that they need someone to comfort them and they are independent enough to make the decision for them selves. It's wierd but I don't think that I can be direct with girls my age or slightly younger because they lack any sense of reality and are easy to manipulate; I almost feel unethical while courting someone my age because they are so damned stupid. With older women I can relate much more readily and there is a sense of comfort that I don't feel with their younger counter parts.
>>
>>129850375
I'm from upper middle class myself and had no idea about her financial status when we met on a neutral to both of us land in Stuttgart (she's French). I mean it makes no sense for me dropping 19 year old 10/10 chick with majestic figure whose mother looks mid 20s in her 40 over some girl she had
>>
>>129850674

not trying to troll, but do you think it might just be that the women your age and younger are like that because of your caste? do you think women from a higher caste are like that to? is it even possible to date women from a higher caste system without their family disowning them?
>>
>>129850867
kek i study in stuttgart. what were you doing there?
also she can't be a 10/10 with a great figure after pregnancy. it ruins a womans body irreversibly...
>>
>>129851196
>also she can't be a 10/10 with a great figure after pregnancy
You are American or British I assume
>ruins a womans body irreversibly...
See above

We wuz studying there (I'm 22 she's 19)
>>
>>129850867
yeah, tell yourself that you hit the jackpot but as a poorfag i despise men like you, social climbers who sell out their dignity to get into the sweet social circles. if your fiance wasn't a single mom she would have never chosen a weasel like you. again, her family knows that you're a cuck but they need you, their disrespect towards you will be displayed through little gestures, just look for it...
>>
>>129829830
>Taking care of some other niggers kid because women want the exciting exotic rapefugee dick.
Yes it is aswell as adopting one
>>
>>129830311
kys
>>
>>129851078

Caste memes are not applicable in the big cities mate. Caste never comes up unless you are highly conservative and looking for arranged marriage.

You can date anyone you like but the problem is that courtship is not so clearly defined in India and it's not clear what's appropriate and whats not. For example, dating in India is not direct i.e. you don't just ask a random girl out for "date"; It's more like an official deceleration of romantic interest; I despise this because it requires a long and painful buildup including excessive texual communication ending with a above mentioned official deceleration. I'd rather avoid the hassle all together.
>>
>>129851530
Where in USSR you are from again? I literally had no idea about her finances, I'm attractive and she approached me, her family actually likes me. it's surprisingly a climb, but not like I wasn't living better than 98% of Eastern Europeans before that
>>
>>129851446
dude, russian women hit babooshka mode very fast after childbirth. by the time she's 30 you won't recognize her anymore. you'll still have that family money though you бoтaник. she knows you're a бoтaник but she needs a father for her child...
>>
Single mothers ruin children
Too many single mothers become primary school teachers and ruin school kids
>>
>>129851765
>I'm attractive and she approached me
anon you have no idea how you are being played. if you are already wealthy get out of this and don't get blinded by that sweet pussy you're getting. a woman approaching you is a huge redflag. she knew she's dead meat for every self respecting man so she literally hunts for weak males to tie them down as a father for her runt.
>>
>>129851816
Who said she's Russian? She's a frog. Russians women of good financial standing in cities learned how to take care of themselves for some time now.
>бoтaник
its funny cause I used to skip a lot of high school to party and go for sports
>>
>>129851446
is her child white or black?
>>
>>129852045
Women on average approach me often enough. One time on a party in Berlin, offered me to become a model for Hugo. Never thought about it, but I attract people and they feel good around me
>>
>>129852132
Half French half Portugese
>>
Mostly raised by a single mother here. Yes it stinks. I turned out fine but not as well as I would have otherwise.
>>
>>129830695
>t. Jean-Mbeke Kenichukwu
It all makes sense now.
>>
>>129852250
>half portugese
so half black. anon you are a lost case. think about my words when you'll cry yourself to sleep a few years from now. KEK you'll still be able to work as a model for hugo boss.
hang in there бpaтaн.
>>
I ain't taking care of no whore's baby even if it was my cum. Should've taken the pill.
>>
>>129830695
Nigger detected!
>>
>>129830695
sure thing, achmed.
>>
>>129837263
>mother of child is a widow
Only if the woman is above 40 years old.
Younger widows were most likely impregnated by a junkie or a criminal and they're certified whores.
>child is still very very young
What? You'd actually raise a child that wasnt' yours. It would make more sense to be with a woman with a child that can already act independently which leaves the mother more time with you and your children.
>child conceived in wedlock
Wedlock means absolutely squat these days.
>>
>>129829479
Its hard not having a father, presuming if you had had one he was a good father. You spend quite a few extra years trying to find yourself without a male role model.
But once I read how Jesus spoke up to the Jews in their own temple, threw over their money tables and told them:
" You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

Then I knew Jesus was my male role model.
>>
>>129829479
Either they are a good mother, in which case you'll always come 2nd place after the spawn of another man.
Or they are a shit mother, in which case it's obvious why it's not worth dating them.

They also have a strong tendency to abuse their sons as replacement husbands - not in a sexual way, bu by unloading all their emotional baggage onto them since they have no one else to talk to.
>constantly bombard your kid with talk about hot shit your day was, how you hate work, how everyone is a cunt just trying to fuck you over and so on
>not expecting it to grow up mentally crippled
>>
>>129829479

second.
>>
>>129830914
>(((india largest news paper)))
So you a jew-cuck? You got a big Chief Rabbi Chabad Lubavitz cock up your ass?
>>
Cumming inside single pregnant women then cutting ties after the kid is born is true redpill
>>
>>129852078
>French
>had a child at 18
>with a moor
Бpaтaн, ты дaжe нe пpeдcтaвляeшь нacкoлькo ты иcпopтил cвoю жизнь. Tы eщё нe видaл тaкoгo дeгeнepaтcтвa.
>>
>>129840350
>tfw brother is engaged to black single mother with mongrel child
send help
>>
>>129853653
that's what i've been telling him. he's beyond rational thinking бpaтaн. that sweet french pussy hypnotized him.
>>
>>129853220
not a jew cuck i make sure there is a anti muslim story in every edition
>>
>>129852518
>>129853653
>half black
>moor
How we ended it up with disliking every European nation south of Slovakia in Russia? It's not like Portugese are shitskins. Tired of that joke from my mates
>>
>>129832874
Why do you think Haïti was created by the French people ?
>>
File: 1496547964463.jpg (9KB, 236x172px) Image search: [Google]
1496547964463.jpg
9KB, 236x172px
>>129854509
because even back then they haiti'd themselves
>>
>>129846945
>A girl that had 5 or 6 partners can be a good wife
And sometimes drug addicted porn stars can settle down and stay married. You can also fuck without a condom and not catch any diseases or get a girl pregnant. The chances of any of that happening are slim, however. Dismissing studies and data out of hand due to anecdotes is a terrible way to live life
>I know a cool nig
>they aren't that bad
>>
>>129838019
>Slaving to raise the genetic code of another male.
>Not being a cuck.

Choose.
>>
>>129829830
You can fuck them, but don't date single moms.

>>129829479
Single mothers are shit
>>
>>129829830
Not necessarily. Depends on the nature of the relationship. If the woman falls under the following categories:
>Widow
>Deadbeat ran away on her and kid (approach this with extreme caution)
>Woman fled abusive relationship
In these scenario its alright so long as she is willing to have your children after and she only has one kid from the past relationship. Understand though that unless you catch that kid young enough you're going to have to lay down the law and make sure he doesn't go awry on you. This can work, but approach the scenario with extreme caution and be very apprehensive about commitment, because aside from a widow, even in the case of the other two categories, there is a chance of the following:
>Deadbeat ran away for a good reason or the woman was a slut sleeping with tons of guys and reaped what she sowed
>60% of domestic abuse cases are reciprocal, which means women start shit and get hit. Her being abused may have been a two way street. Also women sometimes get hit for financial, mental or verbal abuse they inflict

Approach with caution mein dude, but if possible just avoid the whole damn thing.
>>
>>129829830
there's a reason the father isn't around.

So it ONLY if the child is still a baby and the father is dead and she seems fine, not looking for a meal ticket
>>
>>129855012
>step parents
>cuck
Let's ruin White families and White kids without taking any consideration, but jealousy and prejudice
>>129855474
Good leaf argument at last
>>
>>129856364
This is the most cancerous thing ive heard today.

You sir win a bad dragon dildo!
>>
>>129831023
Uk and the EU is run by childless baron white cucks, we have no future we're finished.
>>
>>129856787
I don't think Jews are White friend
>>
>>129829479
They are single for a reason
Smart man aint putting up with their shit
>>
>>129858798
>>129835196
>>129842793
>>129855474
>>
File: 1493076858868.png (249KB, 500x576px) Image search: [Google]
1493076858868.png
249KB, 500x576px
>>129830237
Nice. Pics? Asking for a friend
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.