[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we please Kill all the muslims yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1493175741749.jpg (82KB, 1242x1255px) Image search: [Google]
1493175741749.jpg
82KB, 1242x1255px
How long before this can be acceptable in the US?
>>
>had to say it in my head a few times

OMG we have the best memes!

t.Progressives
>>
no without us you will not have gas stations
>>
>>129824341
>>
>>129824648
you can provide oil while you stay in your own country.
>>
>>129824341
Need a civl war to eradicate the left first.
>>
Mexicans are a much bigger problem
>>
>>129824341
took me a second, but lol.
>>
>>129824341
dats funny
>>
>>129824341
good luck dirty kuffar, we're as armed as you are and have first and second hand experience in insurgencies and guerrilla warfare
>>
>>129824341
That's pretty good
>>
>>129824341
NO.

LOOK UP FALSE FLAG.

LOOK UP OPERATION GLADIO.
>>
>>129824341
no we have to kill the leftists first.
>>
>>129824341
fewer only applies to quantities you can count. immigrants are countless hordes.
>>
File: Purging Pence.jpg (103KB, 626x538px) Image search: [Google]
Purging Pence.jpg
103KB, 626x538px
Getting impatient.
>>
>>129824341
Never. The soulless lemming white masses want the End of History, and our plutocrat masters are offering it. The chances of being a victim of Muslims are virtually nil, so the status quo of slow but constant immersion of Western lands into the Third World will continue unabated.
>>
File: ALPHAAF.jpg (95KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
ALPHAAF.jpg
95KB, 700x700px
>>129829298
well then who else can we purge/cull? The left I'm thinking, I could see that happening fairly quickly at this point. did you see those top tier jewnetics during the sessions hearing? jews have awful genetics thank Jesus!
>>
>>129824341
So i have a question- even assuming that kills 300K degenerate jews was wrong- what else is it thta Hitler did wrong?

I'm looking for honest answers. He killed disabled people and gays I've learnt. Is that true? How many? I can see that when your country is dying then you have to leave baggage with a heavy heart but I want to hear it all
>>
>>129824341
NEVER EVER
>>
>>129825608
this

>>129824341
unfortunately we are not in a position to do anything drastic right now honestly what we need to do is group all the white people together consolidate resources, become self sufficient, hedge the military to look the other way or support our cause and then start the civil war. move from there and cleanse the U.S once thats done then we can work on the Jews, middle east, Europe and other problem parts.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.