[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DC insider here, i cant get to deep on this subject right now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

DC insider here, i cant get to deep on this subject right now because im running short on time, but ill be back as soon as possible when I can...Kamala Harris is a Chinese spy...she has been for over 15 years, she reports directly to Xi Jinping...Pic very related....girl on the right is Wu Ching Lee, head of China's notorious "Group X" the elite all female spy squadron, and the girl in the middle is Daiu ChangChang, the current leader of "Women of the Revolution" group in Beijing, the group was originally famous for seducing imperial guards during the second chinese civil war, which allowed the communists to walk into the Forbidden City unchallenged...This their end game, they want to just walk into the white house unchallenged in 2020
>>
So who is she fucking? If you get what I'm sayin.
>>
>>129823677
besides the American people?
>>
>>129823455
Is it DC Comic's insider? You are a joker and nothing else. This thread is sage. Flagged.
>>
UCLA has more Chinese intelligence assets than the FBI has agents in all of California.
>>
>>129823455
So she's a commie? Fuck!! color me nigger.
>>
File: goi.gif (921KB, 350x286px) Image search: [Google]
goi.gif
921KB, 350x286px
>>129823455
Nice Larp faggot kys
>>
>>129824783
>united nations flag
commie detected of course you are gonna protect your own groups asset
>>
>>129824641
How many gook spooks are in Commiefornia?
>>
>>129824285
No DC as in washington DC dipshit...quit being a retard, we cant let this women get the nuclear codes
>>
>>129824783
Filthy globalist shill anhero plz.
>>
File: 343.jpg (10KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
343.jpg
10KB, 200x211px
>>129824285
kek
>>
>>129825437
Potentially all the foreign students. Of which there are a lot. Intel gathering operations are organized through the Chinese consulate offices and Chinese student organizations.

The FBI does nothing. I saw this Chinese national i went to high school with some years ago and he gave me his business card. He got a job at ATK Orbital. The dude used to brag about how loyal to China he was.
>>
File: boi pussy.jpg (229KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
boi pussy.jpg
229KB, 1920x1080px
>>129825375
>"OH NO A COMMIEEE"
I would call myself a Global Social Humanitarian, people should stop assigning themselves to so many fucking labels and think for your fucking self god damn. Fuck everyone else, believe in what you believe in. Now, you know what you need to do.

>Bend over and show me that little boi pussy
>>
>>129826029
it's better than the shitskins winning. i completely agree though people don't even realize how fucking deep china is on this, but china isn't the one leading to the west's destruction. the west is imploding by their own choice while china is just there to steal ip so they can continue the torch towards the future
>>
>>129826258
>"stop assigning yourself to many fucking labels"

calls himself Global Social Humanitarian...

quit trolling my thread faggot.....
>>
>>129826489
Gook spook spotted.
>>
>>129826533
Tell us moar plz k thks bye.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.