[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that women want to be treated better than men ? You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: wonder-woman1.jpg (177KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wonder-woman1.jpg
177KB, 810x1200px
Why is it that women want to be treated better than men ? You have to always talk to them in such a way that says "wow you such a powerful woman, like wonderwoman, whereas im just a stupid idiot primitive guy!"

You cant treat them as equals or else that would be sexist and you will have white knights unsheathing their swords on you. I have to say, the trajectory for western society and humanity is not good, it can only get worse.
>>
taking over thread
guess my origin country niggers
>>
Just unironically think of them as children and it makes them much easier to deal with
>>
>>129823112
A FUCKING TURD
>>
>>129823152

no i cant because if i treat them better than men, i might end up being condescending to them and "mansplain" in which case white knights will coming running at me with a battle axe.
>>
>>129823112
Anyone who doesnt use their own flag is automatically a filthy shameful nigger.
>>
>>129823719
>being a rowdy newfag
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>129823425
No I mean don't take anything they say seriously. Be condescending. You're better than them. If you act like it they'll respect you.
>>
>>129823152
>treat women like children
>white knights try to gain up on you to get good boy points
>every interaction with a female is a cold hell
I prefer my no hell desu, and then hot hell after that.
>>
>>129823776
I'm sorry, what? I don't think I'm the one acting like a newfag in this scenario. And besides, this thread isn't about you. Fuck off leaf.
>>
>>129823966
white knights can't argue. they have no self esteem. they don't lift and can't fight. you'll be fine.
>>
>>129823953
No, no, Jesus, no. Being condescending is the last thing you wanna do. OP just needs to call them a princess and put them on a pedestal for completing basic human functions
>>
File: vq00kkx4yd3z.jpg (28KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
vq00kkx4yd3z.jpg
28KB, 540x540px
>>129822972
>>
How have you not figured out women yet? They arent difficult.

Women are emotional idiots.
>>
>>129824455
This.

Women are mostly just driven by emotion. Therefore, if you treat her like she's literally the best thing that ever happened to you, she'll feel satisfied with the relationship. They're too naive to understand when you're saying exactly what they wanna hear for personal gain
>>
>>129822972
>hes egyptian

wtf do you care about all this. your country has the highest rate of sexuak harassment and raps in the world. fuck off,leave our women alone
>>
>>129823719
This. I've noticed it's typically only us who show our flag. All of these other literally who countries hide behind their little meme flags like a bunch of cowardly self hating cum guzzling double niggerfaggots.
>>
>>129823425
Man you spend too much time on the internet, shit like that just doesn't happen
Treat people like people and just respect yourself. Don't be a doormat, but don't be an asshole either
>>
>>129822972
by 'sword' you surely mean dick, considering what massive faggots they are, along with their pent up sexuality that they hope could be deposited unto one of their damsels. Besides the point, SJWism is a cancer on modern society and these things will disappear soon enough. we just have to stop giving them attention and move on with our own belief systems. If you don't like black people, don't talk to them or sit next to them on the subway. say nothing, think nothing of it.
>>
>>129825860
Yeah. I haven't seen a non-American/UK flag in a while
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.