[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just tried redpilling my mom on the Jews. I tried showing her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Who-Controls-Your-Mind.jpg (729KB, 1712x1338px) Image search: [Google]
Who-Controls-Your-Mind.jpg
729KB, 1712x1338px
Just tried redpilling my mom on the Jews. I tried showing her the list of people who control the media, told her about the federal reserve, told her about the German revolution of 1919, showed her ISIS apologizing for attacking Israeli forces, and then I let her pick any news article criticizing Trump and showed her the author (always a Jew). I told her which countries don't have a central bank and tried explaining the Syrian war to her and what's really going and then she said I'm a conspiracy theorist.

She's afraid to believe it.

How did I do?
>>
>>129822970
Fucking solid bro. The third version of Rome in the form of a reich wasn't built in a day. Let her think for a bit. An oak was but once an acorn.
>>
>>129823302
Full Blown Autism was but once a troll comment
>>
>>129823411
And that goat was a virgin before you got a hold of it
>>
>>129823411
You just don't like him cause he's white Ahkmed
>>
>>129822970
Honestly don't just stop with your parents. Move onto your siblings next and create a solid family voting block. Then move onto your friends. Take your time and just avoid radical leftists all together, you think they might listen to reason but if they did that they wouldn't be left in the first place.
>>
>>129823540
It is spelled Ahmed. Please don't disrespect my people ever again.
>>
>>129822970
>I told her which countries don't have a central bank and tried explaining the Syrian war to her and what's really going and then she said I'm a conspiracy theorist.

Which she should rightfully think.

>told her about the federal reserve

Mmmmm, something you understand absolutely nothing about, I take it?
>>
>>129825017
I asked her about Jews getting into influential positions like in finance, banking, media, academics, etc. I tried saying who Yellen, Burnanke, etc are and how it only came up in 1913 along with how it acts as the central bank of America along with some other details. I'm not an expert and it was more of just getting her to think about it.

She likes to pretend to be up to date with politics and know the true story but then shows me CNN or other MSM articles.
>>
>>129825601
You went in a little too hot, but the fact she still quotes CNN as actual news means unfortunately this is a battle that will likely stalemate.

Go redpill some other ladies your age and find one that doesn't call you schitzo after the first 30 seconds.
>>
>>129825601
>>129826341
And then marry that woman. They're waiting for you.
>>
>>129824259
Don't disrespect mine.
>>
>>129822970
Americans are too retarded to ever really hate Jews. This is because the spirit of America and the spirit of the Jew are essentially identical.
>>
>>129828104
We're first gen Euro immigrants
>>
Just tell her to sit and think on it.
You've planted the seed in her mind. She'll come around so long as you weren't autistic or fanaticall in your explanation of the truth.
>>
>>129824259
Get in the oven achkmeurd
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.