[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Fall of the USSR was the biggest disaster of the 20th century

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Route_Map_of_Trishna.jpg (3MB, 1706x1120px) Image search: [Google]
Route_Map_of_Trishna.jpg
3MB, 1706x1120px
The Fall of the USSR was the biggest disaster of the 20th century

Think about it:
If the USSR was still around...
>Half of Europe would be walled
>The other half would have strong militaries and border controls because "muh commies"
>No Arab Spring, USA or the USSR woulc have backed all those dictators to stop them from going over the other side
>No Arab Spring
>No Iraq War
>F-22 still in mass production
>No European Union
>No Merkel
>No ignoring China's currency manipulation
>Space Race still ongoing
>Chavez would have been CIA'ed in 2002
Literally everything would be better if the Cold War had been ongoing. Particularly Russian living standards which have collapsed since the 1980s and never recovered.

Did the Jews engineer the fall of the USSR? It was very weird. Nations almost never collapse from the top down, much less superpowers.

I have the feeling the USSR's collapse was engineered by the globalists because it was getting in their way.
>>
File: 2017-06-14 00.58.09.png (225KB, 1064x575px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-14 00.58.09.png
225KB, 1064x575px
>>129822283
Collapse in Russian living standards:
1980s
>>
File: 2017-06-14 00.58.40.png (238KB, 1060x637px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-14 00.58.40.png
238KB, 1060x637px
>>129823474
2000s
>>
File: doubt.jpg (78KB, 550x550px)
doubt.jpg
78KB, 550x550px
>>129823510
>no data in the Eastern European nations
Funny how that works
>>
>>129822283
lol like who give a shit bout some white people living in some shitstained tundra? I donknow bout wtf a dues vult means but nigga you best dues yo ass someplace warm.
>>
>>129823697
In the 1980s it's Soviet territories in grey.
No need to show the same data twice, they are included under the USSR.
>>
>>129823697
Because they were a part of the USSR and the stats were probably nationwide
>>
>>129822283
Screw the USSR. Bring back the Empire.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0bOjT3fvKy0
>>
>>129822283
>Particularly Russian living standards which have collapsed since the 1980s and never recovered
Fuck off, you dirty commie.
You have no idea what kind of """living standards""" we had in USSR. I'm for one certainly preferring modern Russia.

Of course USSR didn't have to fall into pieces like it did, we could undergo some less disastrous trasnformation towards more economically free society while keeping Warshaw Pact and USSR intact.
>>
>>129824396
I beg to differ. Even despite the natural technological growth of the world, the living standards of the SU were in many areas better. They were definitely worse when it came to availability of 300 types of junk food, but much better in terms of housing, infrastructure and education.
>>
>>129825542
> housing
Communal flats and khrushevkas which you couldn't even legally buy.
"Wait 20 years in queue, goyim, while we, nomenclature, live in palaces"

I bought myself nice 2-room flat in Perovo, close to both metro and park, and I know for sure I'd never able to get it under commie regime.

> education
"Muh unparalleled USSR education" is a myth. No objective data to support this claim. Most of USSR achievements were made by people who studied in Imperial times or under professors from Imperial times. Once that generation died off, so did science in USSR.
>>
>>129822283
Correct. Reagan was a cunt.
>>
The USSR by the time it collapsed wasn't even close to the traditional idea of communism

It was super-traditional because Stalin purged all the kikes in the 40s
>>
File: ss.jpg (249KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
249KB, 1203x1447px
>>129822283
tbqh that Commie shithole almost seems tolerable when compared to the (((liberal democracy))) that has arisen since it's fall. But rather than the USSR we should bring back the Empire and the Tsar.
>>
>>129822283
It's funny how communist countries always have walls and strict borders, not to keep people out but to keep people in
>>
I'm about to re-bump this thread because it's interesting as hell and there needs to be more discussion about this.
>>
>>129822283
"Whoever does not miss the USSR has no heart. Whoever wants it back has no brain." - Vladimir Putin.

The USSR's collapse signified the beginning of many good things and the downfall of many good things. The US is top dog now, but the US also has children that don't grow up with a fear of commies allowing them to think communism is a good ideology.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.