[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Catholic Church finally becoming less hateful?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 287
Thread images: 31

https://youtu.be/i8dh9gDzmz8

http://archive.is/eW37F

NEWARK — The word “pilgrimage” usually evokes visions of far-off, exotic places, but for some 100 gay and lesbian Catholics and their families, a pilgrimage to the Cathedral Basilica of the Sacred Heart here on a recent Sunday was more like a homecoming.

The doors to the cathedral were opened to them, and they were welcomed personally by the leader of the Archdiocese of Newark, Cardinal Joseph W. Tobin. They were seated on folding chairs at the cathedral’s center, in front of the altar in the towering sanctuary, under the blue-tinted glow of stained glass.

“I am Joseph, your brother,” Cardinal Tobin told the group, which included lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender Catholics from around New York and the five dioceses in New Jersey. “I am your brother, as a disciple of Jesus. I am your brother, as a sinner who finds mercy with the Lord.”

The welcoming of a group of openly gay people to Mass by a leader of Cardinal Tobin’s standing in the Roman Catholic Church in this country would have been unthinkable even five years ago. But Cardinal Tobin, whom Pope Francis appointed to Newark last year, is among a small but growing group of bishops changing how the American church relates to its gay members. They are seeking to be more inclusive and signaling to subordinate priests that they should do the same.
>>
>>129821935

Peter the goddamn Roman strikes again!
>>
>>129821935
bump
>>
I think the assumption that they were hateful before says a lot about your own prejudices.
>>
As a devout Catholic, this sickens me.
>>
>>129821935
I can't wait the Cathlocucks fall. Protestantism remains the superior religion.
>>
Yes, I hear the priests wear condoms now when they fuck little boys
>>
File: jh;kujh.png (454KB, 1152x1830px) Image search: [Google]
jh;kujh.png
454KB, 1152x1830px
No, they're selling out their virtues to buy into the 3rd-world donations. Pic related.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (31KB, 484x466px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
31KB, 484x466px
>Shame
>>
Guess I'm converting to Eastern Orthodoxy
>>
>>129825556
i noticed this shit too lmfao, also the high sparrow is pure marxist but replaced with' the gods'
>>
>>129821935
The Catholic Church voted to end their existence at Vatican II, so that the modern "Catholic Church" is nothing but a wing of the modern Revolution/a den of faggots. Look to Evola and Neoplatonism, and leave the "Catholic Church" to the history books.
>>
>>129824187
says the muslim lol
>>
There's a difference in being welcoming and performing gay marriages. Have they actually said homosexuality isn't a sin yet?
>>
>>129826134
Islam and Protestantism have a lot in common actually. A very interesting subject to research
>>
>>129821935
Nothing about Church teaching has changed. Active homosexuals are in mortal sin. No ifs, no buts, it's as clear as it ever was.
>>
>>129825556
wellaware1(dot)com
>>
>>129821935
I want to be a Christian, but I hate literally every Christian on earth. What do?
>>
>>129824187
Protestants are going to hell
>>
>>129827277
>Nothing about Church teaching has changed
Wrong. Quite a bit changed in 1965
>>
>>129827845
No dogma still stands which stands for the real Church. The fake Church has different teachings
>>
A fag is created at conception when a man butt-fucks a woman and the shit-sperm combination drips into the vagina, causing a pregnancy. This is why homosexuals are fascinated with shit, and like to fuck other men's shit pipe. It's a sort of homecoming for them.
>>
File: 1280px-Bishop_Lineage_Diagram.jpg (380KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Bishop_Lineage_Diagram.jpg
380KB, 1280x1656px
>>129828049
>No dogma still stands which stands for the real Church.
Depends on what you mean by that. But yeah, I guess there is a very small number of true Catholics if you only count sedevacantists.
>>
>>129826037
This
>>
>>129825516
>no longer White
This is in relation to the Semitic Desert Religion that liberally stole elements of Pagan culture to create a bizarre pan-White cult, right?
>>
>>129828402
Sedevacantists and Old SSPX are the true Church. They follow what real Popes teach like St.Pius V says and councils. I personally attend a Church with a Ex-SSPX priest who left because SSPX wants union with Rome. Honestly one of the few who are actually going to Heaven and merit much when they die
>>
>>129828402
If you get your information about V2 from sede sites, your information is guaranteed to be full of shit. I remember browsing one major sede site and IMAGINE MY SHOCK when I saw all the outrageous lies about popes JP2 and B16 they posted to the extent that there's no way they weren't propagating lies in full knowledge about doing so. Which means the sedes might as well be run by atheists, Jews, Muslims, or Protestards who want to destroy the Catholic Church in its entirety. That's the people you go to for your ideas about the Church. Well, those sites and the mainstream media of course because you like the narrative the MSM puts out about how the Church is becoming liberal and progressive. That's because you have no real stake in it as you don't really believe in any of it, you just an edgy LARPer choosing some radical conservative meme-tier rubbish to cling onto.

Also a daily reminder that the vast majority of accusations aimed at the Church with regard to V2 is full of falsehood and misunderstanding. Again a sign that a lot of people will believe their own prejudices rather than investigate what V2 really teaches and what it changed if anything.
>>
>>129821935
What the fuck happened to my Church?
>>
>>129829413
>one of the few who are actually going to Heaven and merit much when they die
unless you are in receipt of divine revelation, do not suggest that you or any of us can know the condition of one's soul
>>
>>129824187
>Protestants
You mean the Heathens who have Fag Priests and Woman Priests?
>>
>>129829413
I wouldn't mind joining that, except it seems unreasonable that God would allow the vast majority of his church to fall into heresy while presenting as the true church, and be without a real pope for decades with no signs of this state of affairs reversing.
>>
>>129828402
>anecdote and (((websites))) as sources
Literally, what?

Also, if you want less faggotry in the Church, push for it.
>>
I'm glad the Catholic Church is starting to become more inclusive, but there are still many big steps to be taken. Women should be allowed priesthood, for example.
>>
>>129829508
No, I just read the actual documents of the second Vatican council. Sedevacantism is simply the only logically sound position regarding the state of the church.
>>
>>129830019
What does that mean?
>>
>>129829689
No the only way to Heaven is through sanctifying grace. Even if you get a divine revelation with no sanctifying grace you're going to hell
>>
>>129829892
I really hope you're not a Spaniard, Eurocuck.
>>
>>129829782
Well this is not the first time the Church has been in a desperate state like this. I think in the 4th century during the Arian heresy 97% believed in what Arius taught instead of the Church's official teaching. The Catholic Church has always rebounded
>>
File: clockwork.jpg (119KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
clockwork.jpg
119KB, 1200x720px
>>129821935
Catholics are the last major Christian branch in the west to take strong socially conservative positions, if this sticks traditional Christianity has has no advocate with any real international pull.
>>
>>129830019

>believes that Christ is the saviour and we can find salvation in him
>but at the same time, rejecting the authority of the Church that he himself established, and believes it is unnecessary

Sedevacantism is just protestantism with incense.
>>
>>129830260
I mean what I said. The fake popes since second Vatican council have all been public heretics, therefore cannot truly be Pope.
>>
>>129829559
Have you read the Catechism and its compendium? Hey, I don't blame you if you haven't because many people in the pews haven't and even fewer semi-apostates have. Just saying that when you talk about what happened to your Church, you might want to reflect on what your contribution and personal stake is. The doctrines of the Church are pretty clear, so a good start would be to read the CCC and the compendium instead of getting emotional about mainstream media news articles as if MSM was the go-to source about the Catholic faith.

>>129829892
It's pastroal inclusiveness. Unrepentant homosexuals are in mortal sin and will be cast into hell if they don't repent. Females will never be priests in the Catholic Church. FACT.

>>129830019
>No, I just read the actual documents of the second Vatican council.
I don't believe you, sorry. You've read bits and pieces used in sede propaganda. Probably the bit about Muslims, etc.

I mean:
>I want to be a Christian, but I hate literally every Christian on earth.
And this is a guy who is telling me with a straight face he's read all the V2 documents that even a lot of super devoted Catholics haven't done. Sure, let me buy that bridge you're selling too.
>>
>>129830716
Sedevacantism doesn't reject the Church's authority.
>>
File: 1406278926176.jpg (18KB, 252x223px) Image search: [Google]
1406278926176.jpg
18KB, 252x223px
>>129823790
iktfb
>>
>>129821935
they should be allowed to go to church just like every other sinner. but they shouldnt be encouraged to sin. So in the end they probably wont like it in church unless they change.
>>
>>129830511
Yes, good point, that is a comparable situation. I have heard that the church may follow the same path as Jesus, similar humiliations, death, and resurrection.
>>
>>129830973
>forgot the link to the document that btfo every single sede written by based pope benedict xvi himself

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominus_Iesus
>>
>>129826305
Nope. As someone looking into becoming Catholic, as far as I'm aware, there is no acceptance of gay marriage in the Catholic Church. In fact the line, "If you're gay, God's telling you to be celibate' is still the poster card of their opinion on gays and their relationship. They're just starting to try and show that yes, we all are human, and yes, even priests and the pope can be fallible.
>>
>>129830916
>Sedevacantism
This word. Explain it please.
>>
>>129830716
>rejecting the authority of the Church that he himself established, and believes it is unnecessary
Sedevacantism is literally doing the opposite of that you dumb ape. It is believing the authority of the church, as established for hundreds of years before manifest heretics took control in the 20th century.
>>
>>129823790
As a devout atheist, this sickens me too.
>>
>>129829771
heretic is the word you were looking for but I wouldn't be talking considering you worship saints instead of jesus, require people to confess their sins, and let muslims pray to their god in your Vatican. Also that nasty coverup perpetrated by your church to help pedophiles to continue to molest young boys without issue.
>>
>>129831401
Sedevacantism amounts to denying the Indefectibility of the Church.
>>
>>129831221
If you're interested in joining a trad church here's a link to some of them in each of the 50 states
http://traditio.com/tradlib/masslat.pdf
>>
>>129830019
JP2 is a fake pope?

I don't like Francis, but I thought he was a good guy?
>>
>>129829771
>>129827757
I am not catholic but I do believe in Jesus Christ and I am on my way to getting baptised this summer.. What does that make me? I pray everyday morning and night.
>>
>>129830973
>>129831254
bump
>>
>>129825556

/pol/ is Little Finger
>>
>>129831473
Lol I dont know why every protty thinks Catholics worships saints the same way they worship God. If you're in a state of mortal sin and you dont confess you're going to hell
>>
File: polgb12.png (88KB, 297x276px) Image search: [Google]
polgb12.png
88KB, 297x276px
Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord>

https://discord dot gg/FWDeYb
>>
>>129831254
>posts link proving Benedict and John Paul II to be heretic

John Paul II was actually all the way to apostasy.
>>
>>129831881
the only way to god is through me
-Jesus

no church necessary heretic.
>>
>>129826134
says the muslim lol
>>
>>129826037
Vatican II isn't infallible. Next pope can just throw it out. More Bishops are re-embracing the tridentine rite. And it's moving back toward the 62 Missal.
>>
File: puke1.webm (1MB, 624x340px) Image search: [Google]
puke1.webm
1MB, 624x340px
DEFROCK
>>
>>129827845
Vatican II isn't infallible.
>>
>>129830973
>Have you read the Catechism
You realize the nu-catechism is a modernist document, correct? It is false teaching.

>I don't believe you
That's your choice, but I have.

>the bit about Muslims
Which is indefensible btw

>I mean
All (well 99.999%) modern Christians are scum, so it should not be surprising at all.
>>
>>129821935
So Catholics are cool with faggotry? I guess that explains the whole pedo priest thing.
>>
>>129831731
To be very clear with my terminology you're not a Christian yet. Anybody who has been baptized is a Christian. So right now you're a catechumen which is someone in the process of learning the faith before baptism. Also to be very honest, I made the same mistake but your prayers dont count for anything until you have been baptized. God only sends his full help to a person in a state of grace. Theres two kinds of graces, sanctifying and actual. You're obviously recieving actual grace if you want to be baptized but that is the only thing you're receiving from God as of now
>>
>>129831943
Not at all

>>129832162
Ecumenical councils can't be "thrown out." Vatican II was not a doctrinal council. When it talks about doctrine it only reaffirms what was said at previous councils.
>>
File: womens wrestling.webm (206KB, 832x370px) Image search: [Google]
womens wrestling.webm
206KB, 832x370px
>>129832423
any orthodox bishop worth their salt will tell you homosexuality is intrinsically disordered and any fornication should be avoided
>>
>>129821935
guess who's behind the curtains
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCDjodDaKi4
>>
>>129831615
No it doesn't. Learn to logic please.
>>
>>129832423
No, Traditionally Catholics aren't. Novus Ordo changed that. Yes, that does explain the pedos, Many are being purged.
>>
>>129832529
literally makes a lot of sense if that is true.
>>
>>129832423
>a single bishop who did something wrong is representative of the entire catholic church

>>129832529
>your prayers dont count for anything until you have been baptized

u wot?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).png (789KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).png
789KB, 1280x720px
>>129821935
Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>129831679
JPII was an ecumenist and apostate.

He was a political shill, not a pope. Same as Bergoglio.
>>
>>129831306
GFGI
>>
>>129832007
The Church is necessary. Christ gave certain authority to the Apostles who are the Church which is to teach, forgive sins, and dispense sacraments. Denying this authority is basically denying Christ
>>
With Ratzinger this wouldn't happen.
>>
>>129832627
It literally does. It's making a private judgement about particular popes or a particular council and saying they're not authentic.
>>
>>129821935
Quite a protestant thread. Until the 1970/80s if you were gay in a Catholic country the most sensible thing to do was becoming a priest / nun / monk. The sexual liberation was a shock for Catholic priest recruitung.
>>
>>129832907
>the pope = the church
>the pope is responsible for everything that the thousands of bishops do worldwide
>>
>>129832904
not true at all. maybe you should read the bible.
>>
>>129832290
It is taught as infallible, which is the contradiction. You have to understand the magisterium to understand why it is though.
>>
>>129832162
I spent years as a traditional Catholic, wanting NOTING more than to be a Carthusian, or, as a fall back (in case I was unfit/unworthy), as a traditional Catholic Trappist. Vatican is infallible, either as an Ecumenical Church Council, or as a Council on faith and morals accepted by the vast majority of bishops and (a string of) popes (the ordinary universal magisterium, which is infallible). All the sacraments were concocted anew, as well as a new code of Canon Law, a new Catechism, along with a new Mass, etc. The Catholic Faith, pre-Vatican II, does not allow radical rejection of the Catholic hierarchy. So, in terms of Catholic theology, traditional Catholics are in the quite the pickle. I say this as one who spent years in traditional Catholicism. Now, add on top of these problems, the lack of race realism in Church tradition (if the Arabs had become Christians, wouldn't Europeans been permitted to mix them like Spanish Catholics in South/Central America?), and the New Testament ban on pitiless, merciless warfare against the left and lower races, and we're in quite the pickle, theologically.
>>
>>129832674
If you want to know the faith 99.9% better than anybody pick up the catechism O'Connell, Francis J., ed.: THE NEW CONFRATERNITY EDITION,
REVISED BALTIMORE CATECHISM AND MASS NO. 3.
>>
ITT cultists argue about their obscure cult history while the white race falls
Cultists will then rabidly claim only their cult can save the white race even though it was created by jews and is universalist
Cult continues to fellate man in funny hat
>>
>>129833076
>O'Connell, Francis J., ed.: THE NEW CONFRATERNITY EDITION,
>REVISED BALTIMORE CATECHISM AND MASS NO. 3.
got a link?
>>
>>129832987
I did and its all in there. Is it too hard to believe?
>>
>>129831401

The sedevacantist priests think that they don't need the living Church and they can go off and do their own thing.

That's not new at all. Throughout the entire history of the Church, there have been people who thought they could reject the authority of the Church. And they have been completely forgotten by history. As will all the rogue priests around be.

The Church will live on.
And within our living Church, there is a strong traditionalist movement full of people who devote themselves to the sacrements more traditionally not because they are forced to, but out of their own will. And they are all loyal to Rome. Not like the impious sedevacantist psuedo-protestants.

Keep performing your illicit mockery of the liturgies. You will come around eventually when you grow out of this nonsense.
>>
>>129832290
It is when it comes to faith and morals (though again, Vatican II only reaffirms what past councils said). Not every particular document is infallible, Vatican II had a lot to do with pastoral concerns. You can say that it was implemented poorly or that it was poorly worded, but there isn't any reason to say that Vatican II was an invalid council.

>>129832993
There is no contradiction in light of tradition.
>>
>>129833156
Here you go brother
https://www.amazon.com/Baltimore-Catechism-Mass-No-Summarizations/dp/0965602400/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1497418659&sr=8-1&keywords=REVISED+BALTIMORE+CATECHISM+AND+MASS+NO.+3.
>>
>>129833275
was hoping for a pdf but that works
>>
>>129821935
SSPX is now in communion with Rome and can appoint its own clergy right?
>>
>>129833199
its not though. there is no law that says a church can deny you entry to heaven if you dont follow their specific ruleset. My mother for example was excommunicated form the church for marrying a non catholic. Its not in any mortal mans authority who gets to heaven and who doesn't as I stated before.
>>
>>129832914
>It literally does
No it doesn't. The sedevacantist position preserves the church, apostolic succession, etc. It is the only way to preserve indefectibility of the church, in fact.

>It's making a private judgement about particular popes or a particular council and saying they're not authentic.
It is not private judgement, and this has nothing to do with indefectibility of the church anyway. Learn logic and understand definitions before making retarded statements next time.
>>
>>129833247
>There is no contradiction
Yes there is.

>in light of tradition.
Since you believe the modernist nu-catechism to be "tradition," your opinion is not relevant here.
>>
>>129833364
The SSPX has always been in a state of canonical irregularity.

>>129833555
>arbitrarily saying that the church is no longer valid except for my special snowflake group because you don't like a particular council
>>
>>129832529
I was baptized and an infant but am atheist, can I fake it as I go and still try to be a Christian?
>>
>>129833729
No there isn't a contradiction.

I never mentioned the catechism, it's only one of many catechisms. Vatican II in and of itself does not contradict Church tradition.
>>
>>129821935

I left catholocism about 2 years ago. They are the whore of babel for sure. I now spend my sunday mornings at a comfy orthodox chapel. Met my current gf there too about 7 months ago :D

Fuck catholocism.
>>
>>129832993
I thought the Pope's words and rules were only infallible IF AND ONLY IF he spoke them on the Papal Throne and said in a certain way?
>>
File: 1496539481818m.jpg (107KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496539481818m.jpg
107KB, 768x1024px
>>129821935
In catholic school I learned "Gay okay"

That is its okay to be gay, as long as you don't do anything gay.

We luv the sinner but not the sin.
So don't be gay and Jesus will accept you
>>
I'm not overly fond of my fellow Protestants who have a fetish for Israel and its role in ending the world, but I now understand why they told me Catholics are all going to Hell.
>>
>>129833239
>The sedevacantist priests think that they don't need the living Church and they can go off and do their own thing.
False. It is the VCII preists and bishops who have abandoned tradition and gone on their own. Another anon mentioned Arian heresy as precedent. You are taking a democratic view, that there are more modernists therefore you must be the true church. But the true church is reflected in basis on foundations of scripture, tradition, and magisterium, not democratic vote.

>As will all the rogue priests around be
I agree. As will fake popes from Paul VI onward.
>>
>>129821935
Francies has gotta go and all of these Marxist infiltrators excommunicated.
>>
>>129833833
its never too late to be saved. If you want pray with me and you will have salvation repeat these word aloud or in your head but mean them in your heart

"Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.

I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.

You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.

Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.

Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.

Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life. AMEN."
>>
>>129833552
Yeah the Church doesnt deny you entry God does and God established the Church and gave it his authority
Matthew 16:18
Ephesians 2:19-20
To deny the God given authority is to deny God himself. You're mom is probably in hell if she didnt confess her sins at the end of her life
>>
>>129821935
>finally

What? The church donates millions per years to keep entire nigger villages in Africa alive and the pope washes the feet of refugees. No other religious leaders or institutions do anywhere near as much good. Unless we're counting all the missionary work the Muslims do in non Muslim countries or all the money Jews donate to places other than Israel.
>>
>>129821935
This is why the Orthodox church is the One True Faith
>>
>>129833833
Oh you're baptism still stands if it was done when you were an infant! You only need to go to confession in order to be in union with God again
>>
>>129833803
Your mistake is the democratic error I pointed out in response to another poster. You believe the church must be the group with highest number, even if this larger group has abandoned all foundations of the one true church.
>>
File: 1479370157321.jpg (337KB, 1025x725px) Image search: [Google]
1479370157321.jpg
337KB, 1025x725px
>>129821935

> tfw your religion isn't full of sellout populist idolaters

feels good man
>>
>>129833946
>Vatican II in and of itself does not contradict Church tradition.
Yes it does
>>
>>129834158
Decisions made at ecumenical councils such as Nicea are infallible. The Pope can define a doctrine "ex cathedra" (from the chair, though not a literal chair) but for the most part this has been to reaffirm something that the Church already believed (such as the Assumption of Mary). Popes can never contradict doctrine that already exists.

The actual Vatican I definition is here: We teach and define that it is a dogma Divinely revealed that the Roman pontiff when he speaks ex cathedra, that is when in discharge of the office of pastor and doctor of all Christians, by virtue of his supreme Apostolic authority, he defines a doctrine regarding faith or morals to be held by the universal Church, by the Divine assistance promised to him in Blessed Peter, is possessed of that infallibility with which the Divine Redeemer willed that his Church should be endowed in defining doctrine regarding faith or morals, and that therefore such definitions of the Roman pontiff are of themselves and not from the consent of the Church irreformable.
So then, should anyone, which God forbid, have the temerity to reject this definition of ours: let him be anathema.
>>
>>129834591
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
John 14:6
>>
>>129833247
That is a ridiculously valid point. Thank you for the clarity.

FWIW, I'm more concerned with the novus ordo, than I am V2.
>>
>>129832572
In the wake of Vatican 1 and the popes that followed it, less than doctrinal statements can't be wholesale rejected/disobeyed either. The norm/theologically binding "setup" of the Catholic Church, in history, is that the laity obey the hierarchy (Popes+vast majority of bishops), period.
>>
>>129834795
I'm glad to see you keep your church clean, but its a lot harder for us to do the same since ours is much larger. Your church was purged by communism so only the most faithful stayed true. Ours however did not have that so heretics remain firmly planted thinking they are really Catholics.
>>
File: sharonOtterman.png (167KB, 334x558px) Image search: [Google]
sharonOtterman.png
167KB, 334x558px
>>129821935
(((Sharon Otterman)))
>>
>>129834751
It's not a democratic error, Vatican I stated that the Bishop of Rome would have perpetual successors. There is no reason to believe in Sedevacantism other than deliberately abusing Vatican II. You're going to have to elaborate on these alleged contradictions.
>>
File: 1493011044846.gif (1MB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
1493011044846.gif
1MB, 800x597px
>>129835097
Honestly not surprised.
>>
>>129834878
Can you understand the concept that if you give someone your authority its you actually you talking and not the person speaking? Like if I tell someone at work to do something they aren't obliged to do it but if I say "Oh yeah Boss said do this" they have to do it if they want their job
>>
Are there any Christians here who believe in evolution? Just curious.
>>
>>129823790
Do we stay strong and remain Catholics despite corrupted leadership or do we just convert to Orthodox? I don't fucking know anymore
>>
>>129834987
Yeah I believe the mess can be pointed down to terrible liturgy that breaks from tradition too
>>
>>129835218
My mother is not allowed in the catholic church. what part of excommunicated dont you understand. thats not very christian is it? by your logic she must stray from god because a mortal man told her to.
>>
>>129834292

Catholics believe that homosexuality is gravely disordered as stated in the catechism.

Protestants believe you can just do whatever you want and not face consequences for it because "yay justified by my faith alone", or however your particular pastor chose how to interpret the bible

Also, if we are justified by our faith alone, then why would Catholics go to hell for their wicked works if they believe in Christ?

I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>129835296
I'm staying strong and being a Catholic plus I'll be in a high place in heaven through all the suffering
>>
>>129834987
>FWIW, I'm more concerned with the novus ordo

Perfectly reasonable. Bad masses keep people away from the Chruch.

>>129835089
One can reasonably disagree with the pope, he's not magically correct simply because he's the pope. There is a difference between disagreement and rebellion, many saints have disagreed with popes and the Church was better for it.
>>
>>129835432
this is not true heretic.
>>
>>129835090

Well actually our only real problem is greed amongst the clergy, an effect of communist infiltration. So while they gave us a right-wing society, they also infected the non-monastic church with materialism.
>>
>>129823688
Byootiful
>>
>>129835408
Yes she's excommunicated because she denied the Church's God given authority which mean God is talking through the mortal man!! By your logic that can mean that the Bible can be literally trashed because a mortal man made wrote it! She is straying from God!
>>
>>129834439
agreed but how is that gonna happen

the RCC has been deeply compromised, are there even any truly faithful left with the cojones to do anything? can they do anything even if they wanted?
>>
Th' pope has marooned all pretense o' followin' his religion. No more pretendin' t' follow th' good book. Th' word o' th' Pope be all that matters now. Movin' on towards a future without th' verse gettin' in th' way.
>>
How are they to be saved without God's light? Let them pray. Let them all pray and have the sickness of homosexuality stricken from them.
>>
>>129833552
How on earth did your mother get excommunicated from the church for marrying a non-catholic?
I mean, while this may not mean much, my mother somehow got away with marrying an evangelical Protestant, and she's catholic.
Did the whole excommunication thing happen after the institution of Vatican 2?
>>
File: 1496717609430.png (878KB, 1000x654px) Image search: [Google]
1496717609430.png
878KB, 1000x654px
>>129834553
>>129834738
Thank you /pol/. I have been studying theology so much more lately and Christian history and it does make me feel closer to God. Even if I took the faggot materialist bluepill, there is so much obviously true about the Bible, Jesus Christ and what He's done to the world that it is inspiring and fills me with hope.
>>
>>129835866
The pope is protestant tier now, he can just pick and choose verses from the bible that support his ideology and done deal

only the eastern churches remain true
>>
>>129835763
She is not ALLOWED in the church anymore. A single asshat from new mexico is not going to deny her knowing God. the catholics are and always have been the money and power church.
>>
>>129835951
see>>129836148
>>
>>129835951
True that sounds like the Church we need
>>
>>129835591
I had no idea. Its honestly preferable to our problems which are ideological driven. I would much prefer to have simple corruption of individuals rather then the corruption of our doctrines and institutions. However I think we will change since most of my generation that has parents who were cafeteria Catholics have left making the Church become less heretical. Still best of luck with you and your Church I look forward to the day where our churches can become one in Christ again.
>>
On a side note, what's your stance on 'The Young Pope'?
>>
>>129835193
>Vatican I stated that the Bishop of Rome would have perpetual successors
Which is still true and sedevacantism does not deny.
>>
>>129836148
Your mom is going to hell if she doesnt get un-excommunicated
>>
>>129836408
Vaticanum I was a mistake.
>>
>>129836408
It does when it denies every Pope after Pius XII.
>>
>>129821935
go back to tumblr faggot
>>
>>129836565
thats not even a thing my dude once its done its done. you dont know much about Catholicism for claiming to be one.
>>
>>129836589
No it was good.

Vatican II was a mistake because it was written by Jew communists who had infiltrated the church in the 1920s along with their freemason buddies.
>>
>>129835296
Churches are corrupt systems by virtue, worship God on your own merit.
Orthodox priests are often times angry cunt's that accumulate wealth without giving away any, rape wemen and children and act like overall assholes.
I wanted to become Catholic before I found out that they are cucks.
I have zero faith in any church now, just try to find a good priest or worship on your own.
>>
>>129836675
No it doesn't. There will still be perpetual successors.
>>
>>129834392

>You are taking a democratic view, that there are more modernists therefore you must be the true church.

I think its a good indication that the holy spirit is taking the side of the Church.

Sedevacantist orders are all going the way of SSPX and seeking full communion with the Church.

It's only natural. It has been the fate of all who tried to go against Christ's Church. But hey, maybe you are different. Maybe you are the one breakaway that will be remembered.
>>
>>129836773
Kek
>>
>>129836864

> Orthodox priests are often times angry cunt's that accumulate wealth without giving away any

sometimes, but not as much as everyone says

> rape wemen and children

no, that's the catholics

> act like overall assholes

Unfortunately, this is on the rise as well, which is why a good traditionalist state needs to take over and purge the Church of the lingering communist taint
>>
>>129836960
How? There are no more cardinals from before Vatican II, how do sedes decide who is pope? It's ridiculous. Even if you entertained the idea that the last six popes have been heretics they would still be popes.
>>
>>129836864
Sorry but Christ established the Church himself and you cant go to Heaven without her
>>
>>129837221
>>129836960
True thats why I wasnt to keen on joining sede
>>
>>129834796
Friend, I hate to jump in here, but if I'm not mistaken, Vatican 1 came out of the need to consolidate a fracturing church after the Reformation, correct? And if this is the correct understanding of the circumstances of the previous traditional order of the mass, what is to say that THAT council did not ere, and the church has not had a pope since the council of Trent in 1570, since they had to change the mass to make it standardized? Similarly, in the little research I've had time to conduct, it seems there were even more versions of the mass previous to that version of mass that came from the 1570 council of Trent. So what is to say that any of those were so changed from the Apostolic tradition, that those were the points in time that Catholicism died?

It just seems to me that while I understand your concerns about the possible loss of the pope, perhaps you should not base your rebuttals on the idea that because the mass was changed somewhat extensively, that this was a cause for denying the divine appointment of the current pope. I mean, even in my cursory research of the topic this evening, it seems to me that even before vatican II happened, there were changes coming for the vatican I mass anyways, since several changes happened to the mass and the calendar, years, decades, and even a century or two before the creation of Vatican II.
>>
>>129837239
you can get to heaven without the catholic church. People in Alaska that arent even near a church can be saved just as much as anyone else. Jesus doesnt turn away souls that seek him. You read the bible and do what it says and if you are true in your heart you will be saved.
>>
>>129835223
Talk to enough catholics, and you'll find plenty.
>>
>>129835608
To be fair, this is pretty funny.
>>
>>129835223
most christians do
>>
>>129835223
I don't believe that it's relevant to the faith.
>>
>>129837580
No you need sanctifying grace to be saved and the only Churches who give that, through the sacraments, are Catholic and Orthodox
>>
File: Pastor Anderson.png (91KB, 466x453px) Image search: [Google]
Pastor Anderson.png
91KB, 466x453px
>>129827710
IBF, KJV only, post-trib
>>
>>129837962
and this is why Catholics are heritics. No church or man can deny you entry to the kindom of heaven.
>>
>>129837889
No it is relevant to faith, if you believe in evolution you cant believe in Original Sin
>>
>>129828049
Wrong.
>>
>>129827710
>What do?
kill self
>>
>>129838101
What does evolution have to do with the state of original sin?
>>
>>129821935
Absolutely fucking disgusting. This is what catholicism has devolved to?

How do we save it?
>>
>>129835223
The Catholic Church accepts the theory of evolution as a part of church doctrine and maintains that all Catholics are free to believe in it (within certain parameters like "humans evolved under the guidance of God") or in the literal interpretation of the Bible that says that humans were created in their current form.

It's the Protestant churches who reject evolution entirely do the Protestant doctrine of Sola Scriptura.

it's the Proteshits who deny it.
>>
>>129838295
>the actions of one bishop = the entire church
>>
File: 13521873142318.gif (1MB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
13521873142318.gif
1MB, 299x168px
>>129832529
>You're obviously recieving actual grace if you want to be baptized
What if I have no will whatsoever to become baptized? Do you believe that God has turned a blind eye to me?
>>
>>129838345
he's not condemned or excommunicated which means it's accepted by Rome and the entire church
>>
>>129838101
No its more likely archetypal. I doubt that spoken stories which were written 1000 years after they were passed down through spoken tradition aren't dramatized to explain an important truth. it is unlikely that the old Genius is literal. It does however hold important truths about what happened that made us fall from grace.
>>
>>129838096
The chief effects of sanctifying grace
1.) Makes us holy and pleasing to God
2.) Makes us adopted children of God
3.) It makes us temples of the Holy Spirit
4.)Gives us right to heaven
See
John 1:12
Galatians 6:15
II Peter 1:4
John 14:23
Romans 8:14-17
I Corinthians 6:19-20
Hebrews 12:28
I John 3:!
>>
>>129838690
there is nothing in the bible that says you must go to a catholic church to be saved. this is my last reply though you havent addressed the most important posts I have made.
>>
>>129838486
It literally just happened, and Rome doesn't have an eye on the constant activities of every parish in the world.
>>
>>129838959
the church founded by Christ and the Apostles says you do
>>
>>129839052
fuck off
>>
>>129838101

Evolution is real. Truth can't contradict truth.
There is nothing ungodly about it.
Unless you are a biblical literalist, which is a doctrine condemned by the early Church fathers, and embraced by fundementalist protestants
>>
>>129838959
Christ gave the power to teach, to sanctify, and to rule the members of His Church to the apostles, the first bishops of the Church
See
Mark 16:15
Luke 10:16
John 20:21-23
Acts 1:8
>>
>>129833364
SSPX is not in communion, but you do have FSSP which is in communion and observes the Latin mass. If you do not have a Latin mass in your area petition the Bishop for one. FSSP would love to send a priest to your area.
>>
File: 1497402251152.jpg (37KB, 546x512px) Image search: [Google]
1497402251152.jpg
37KB, 546x512px
pope is actual meme
>>
>>129821935
Finally the Church is taking responsibility for all of the homosexuals that the priests created by rape and sexual abuse. Amirite
>>
Pizza Gate: Zero Hard Evidence of Child Sexual Abuse

Catholic Church: Mounds of Evidence of decades of child rape and cover ups

Catholics should be fucking flogged for remaining Catholic after that shit. And they should be fucking treated like Mudslimes on this fucking board.
>>
>>129836260
>>129836148
So a single priest refused to marry her and because she then probably got married in a protestant church, she was considered having an illicit marriage, and that's why she was excommunicated? Am I close?

And am I to believe your mother marrying a non-catholic was so heinous a crime in New Mexico that she had to go to trial and become fully excommunicated from the church to warrant such a reaction? Because it has to be a mortal sin to get a person to a place where they are even publicly refused communion, not just on their own volition. Like, about the only ways I've seen that kind of excommunication from the church is because the person was suggesting a schism in the church, or because they were preaching heretical doctrine. It takes more than marrying a non-Catholic to get someone barred from the Church.
>>
File: 1495299514912.jpg (1MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
1495299514912.jpg
1MB, 1564x1564px
>>129839837
>Pizzagate: Zero investigations despite mounds of evidence.
FTFY.

I'm not joking. There was no investigation by Local, State, or Federal police.
>>
>>129839837
stop believeing in fake news and propaganda

the marxist media was at war with the RCC

curious how suddenly the media loves the RCC and never mentions it in a bad light anymore once Borgolgo came to power, hmmm?

and i say that as an orthodox
>>
File: 1485716604007.jpg (15KB, 255x244px) Image search: [Google]
1485716604007.jpg
15KB, 255x244px
>>129821935
These people should be excommunicated.
>>
>>129838216
I'm going to bed, but my best guess would be this:
>If you accept that we evolved
>And if you accept the theory of evolution as a whole
>You are also required to accept that the world is billions of years old, because evolution is a process that takes billions of years
>And if you accept that the world is billions of years old, and that there were MANY different iterations in mankind's development, you accept that there was no Adam and Eve as described by the Bible (the first, and only humans at the time, according to the Bible)
>If there were no Adam and Eve, than there was no original sin

Another problem that evolution raises is God making man in his image
>If you accept evolution
>Then you accept that there were many iterations of humans spanning many centuries
>Then you must also ask whether or not God must have evolved as well, for us to be "made in his image"
>Based off what we know about evolution, it causes us to question what type of environment God lives in that would prompt evolution and mutation for a Divine being (if that's even possible?)

Another problem evolution raises (I think) is the factuality of the soul
>If you accept evolution
>Then you accept that there were many iterations of humans across many centuries
>Then you must ask if those early ancestors to humans had souls as well, if they went to heaven, and when does a soul become present in humans?

I'm very tired, so I might not be laying out the logic correctly. Either way, gnight leaf
>>
>>129821935
but is masturbation still a big no no?
>>
>>129840287
I think part of that is due to the vain hopes of the media to see if this pope will allow for gay marriage.

Which is never happening, and female priests will happen before gay marriage does.
>>
File: dont-masturbate-jesus-2-240x180.jpg (15KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
dont-masturbate-jesus-2-240x180.jpg
15KB, 240x180px
>>129840558
> Jesus says Yes
>>
>>129840585
i don't get it, they will allow all these absurdities but not allow clergy to marry?

to me celibacy is quite unnerving and unnatural
>>
>>129835855
If I wanted to become a priest and Church reformer what order should I join? Are the Jesuits the Catholic CIA or overrated?
>>
>>129840553
Goodnight and yeah you said it spot on
>>
>>129840715
god damn it jesus

looks like i'll go to hell see ya!
>>
>>129839837
>Catholic Church: Mounds of Evidence of decades of child rape and cover ups

Yeah, and the overwhelming majority of them were homosexuals.
Really transubstantiates my bread and wine.
>>
>implying that faggots would be seen dead near a church.
>>
>>129840806
Jesuits are not as bad as they use to be on a global scale as governments became more secular, Jesuits are still bad news for the Catholic Church.

Join FSSP if you actually have a calling to be a priest. They are the Latin conservative of the Church plus they are new so a lot of growth is possible.
>>
>>129836148
>>129839884
She's probably not excomunicated, it's just the local priest who was a cunt.
>>
File: papalvisit_background.jpg (848KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
papalvisit_background.jpg
848KB, 2000x1000px
>>129840806
Stay away from the jesuits.
Pic related.
>>
>>129841046
most of them raped both sexes though. Father Maskell started on little boys, didn't stop him when they moved him to an all girls school, same with O'Grady, Porter, and pretty much every one I am familiar with.

It's an institution that rapes kids and protects it's rapists
>>
>>129839471
Ive never been to a Latin Mass. Is the homily in the vernacular?
>>
>>129829892
>woman priests
GTFO filthy protestant
>>
>>129840287
you're a fucking idiot child rapist enabler
>>
>>129841046
>really transubstantiates my bread and wine
kek
>>
>>129841480
>>129841667
My dad had a Jesuit education
>>
>>129842112
Oh and I went to public school with a bunch of Jews
>>
>>129841722
Bisexualism is as much a disorder as homosexuality is. Sexual deviants are gonna be sexually deviant, no surprises there.
More kids get raped in schools and scouts groups.
The real issue is the homosexual clergy looking out for their brothers.
You're just happy you found a stick to beat the dog with.
>>
>>129842166
you're just happy to support a child raping institution
>>
>>129842112
Not a bad thing per se, they have a reputation for being strict though.
The problem with Jesuits is that most of the progressive heresy is coming from their side.
And Jews around here stick to their own schools.
>>
>>129835097
>daughter of a holocaust survivor
Why would you put that in your personal description...
>>
>>129829338
>why aren't you worshipping rocks with me reeeeeeee
>>
>>129841922
i thought most dutch people are traditionally calvinist
>>
>>129821935
>Catholics
>LGBT

It's all that Black commies fault. That's what we get for voting in a third wordler.

I want Ratzinger back.
He was ready to go Deus Vult on Turkey.
>>
>>129842614
The facts are against you, the Church is less of a child raping institution than your average school or youth organization.
Antitheists masking their hate for the faith in fake concern about children is disgusting.
>>
>>129827710
Retake Jerusalem.
Nuke the Arabian peninsula.
>>
>>129843229
I'm Calvinist, but he belongs to the majority of Dutch Christians, who are Roman Catholic. I'm from Holland though.
>>
>>129844290
>the majority of Dutch Christians, who are Roman Catholic.
real sad, Protestantism always leads to atheism
>>
>>129832800
And Benedict?
>>
I was baptized as a catholic when I was a baby. Do I need to be rebaptized if I'd like to convert to Christianity?
>>
>>129830268
You mean Sola Gratia, one of Luther's teachings?
>>
>>129845451
Same
Baptised as an infant but left the faith and came back lately
Do I do it again?
>>
>>129845451

Yes as a baby you have no choice , it has to be your choice , it is by your free will that you are reborn in spirit
>>
>>129821935

> worshiping the jew on a stick
>>
>>129846046
how do you leave the faith? did you ificially denounce it in a newspaper or something kek

i think once you're baptized you're all good, just need to be failthful again
>>
>>129846168
So does a Pastor need to dunk my head underwater. Do I have to confess my sins too?
>>
>>129846274
Hah I was an atheist for a few years but became faithful again lately
Guess I'm alright then
>>
>>129841813
Yes the homily is in the vernacular.
>>
>>129846388
well im no priest or expert on the subject, im just thinking logically here
>>
File: 1495794777016.jpg (14KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
1495794777016.jpg
14KB, 265x265px
>>129821935
>>
>>129846046
I don't think so, if you're just a lapsed Catholic coming back to the Church.

.>>129845451
>convert to Christianity
Please be joking.
>>
>>129846324
i Dont know , what i do know is that you have to go full submerging , but by who or what is unclear to me , and as of yet i have not been baptized , what is the baptism worth when your priest is a pedo ? or a degenerate
>>
>>129846769
>Please be joking.

What do you suggest, anon?
>>
>>129847383
I might be misunderstanding you but the way you phrased it makes me think you are baptised as Catholic seeking to join a protestant church.

Coming in a Catholic thread, offhandedly remark that you don't even consider them Christian and then proceeding to ask their advice about how baptism will work in your new church without even mentioning which denomination.
Some would consider that to be quite rude.
>>
>>129847925
>Some would consider that to be quite rude.

I guess, but...this is /pol/. I know you guys can take it.
>>
>>129848052
It's also pretty moronic.
>>
>>129847925
>Coming in a Catholic thread

coming in a catholic troll thread , back to .... with you
>>
>>129831816
>littlefinger
You think so?
>>
>>129848174
If you're offended, then that's your problem, anon. Thanks for reinforcing my decision.
>>
>>129836773

The reason why the Church excommunicates people is so they will hopefully repent of their public sin, and be let back into communion with the church. Claiming excommunications are a one-time deal, and you're out forever is stupid. That would defeat the purpose for excommunicating people in the first place.

How did she get excommunicated? Was it formal, like it went through the Vatican, or the diocese she was part of? Or is it an automatic excommunication, like she had an abortion with full knowledge doing so leads to an automatic excommunication?

Either way, all she needs to do is talk to a priest, and he will know who to contact. If it's an automatic excommunication, most diocese allow priests to lift it, but some still require talking to the Bishop.
>>
>>129848740
I'm not offended, that's just what it is.
Do you think that insulting a man and then asking him for help without telling him the necessary information to actually help you is a smart thing to do?
No, it's moronic.
>>
File: 1479233584798.png (132KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1479233584798.png
132KB, 500x281px
>>129821935
>American Catholic
>Based
>>
>>129848952
What man are you referring to? I wasn't trying to insult anyone. If anything is moronic, it's your failure to understand the intention of my post.
>>
>>129840585
>female priests will happen before gay marriage does.

I'm not so sure about that. It is possible to change the doctrine about marriage, but I'm not so sure women can even be ordained, meaning, we may try to ordain them, but do they actually become priests? Would the hosts they consecrate actually become the body, blood, soul, and divinity of Jesus Christ?

Tradition says, "let's not even try it", and don't even get started on the thing about "In Persona Christi Capitis". Is Jesus a woman now?
>>
>>129849699
>What man are you referring to?
I'm speaking in general.

>I wasn't trying to insult anyone.
Good. Please keep in mind though that refusing to consider people belonging to an other denomination as not even Christian can and will be considered very rude and insulting.

Please correct me If I am indeed failing to understand the intention of your post, instead of letting me rant on and make a fool out of myself.
>>
>>129829508

This.
>>
>>129833066

tl:dr?
>>
>>129835296

If you believe the Catholic church to be the true church then you know what to do lad.
>>
>>129839611

Kek
>>
>>129840558

Yes - but when you confess it in confession/reconciliation it opens the door to God's sanctifying grace.
>>
>>129841813

Usually, although anecdotally, I heard the story of one priest in the UK who preached a sermon in Latin on one occasion at a Latin Mass because he was getting hounded to say one. He was highly eccentric by all accounts.
>>
>>129845451

No, as there is only one baptism - just go to confession and you're good to go lad.
>>
>>129846788

It is still valid - see the following link for a more fulsome explanation (sorry I have to get back to work kek):

https://www.ewtn.com/library/Liturgy/zlitur68.htm
>>
The Muslims are the only ones who have a reasonable attitude towards faggots
>>
>>129850082
>It is possible to change the doctrine about marriage

In a fundamental sense it is not possible to change eg. marriage is between a man and a woman.
>>
>>129850594

Nah you haven't come across as a fool Anon.
>>
>>129835608
Where is the hate?
>>
>>129854292
>you need to tell some perv that you whacked your jimmy so he can file a note in the file and send it up to the pope so he can actually hand deliver it to god to be forgiven
lol
>>
File: 1494177693766.jpg (203KB, 549x733px) Image search: [Google]
1494177693766.jpg
203KB, 549x733px
TAKE THE VATICAN 2 PILL
>LATIN OR BUST NIGGAS
>>
File: images (46).jpg (13KB, 360x235px) Image search: [Google]
images (46).jpg
13KB, 360x235px
>>129830684
But the Vatican has many gays it's the whole reason pope francis was elected

>vatileaks
>the butler did it m8
>>
>>129855434
>so he can file a note in the file and send it up to the pope so he can actually hand deliver it to god to be forgiven

I'm pretty sure you are aware that is not how it works.

>you need to tell some perv that you whacked your jimmy

Making assumptions there lad - how do you know the Priest is a perv? What actually is a perv by your definition?
>>
>>129855884
i believe the whole practice of confession was a roman state institution designed to collect intelligence instituted by constantine when he founded the catholic church
>>
>>129856069

Interesting theory except breaking the seal of confession is punishable by ex-communication.
>>
>>129856417
Of course, this is what makes it such a neat trick.
>>
>>129856069
yes, learning about how many times some poor toothless commoner jerked off or some slut cucked her man was truly valuable intelligence
>>
>>129821935

Vatican 2 was a mistake.
>>
>>129856853
who knows when something could come in handy? obviously intelligence would be prioritized and such, the romans had a capable intelligence service by all accounts, this would have been an asset for roman control of the religion

remember, constantine founded the roman catholic church, and he was also pontiff maximus of the roman pagan cultus and a literal roman God until and after his death
>>
>>129821935
Catholicism is a heresy, built on the Cybele&Attis cult. And it hates white people.

inb4 catholics start attacking C&A materials to not be associated, another davinci code refutes the strong real ties

also
inb4 peter was antifeminist and God really intended to give the Church to an ex-prostitute Magdalena
>>
>>129843229
>>129844290
Not sure if the majority of Dutch christans are catholic though, but I am indeed.
>>
Don't worry, we're here to help you.
>>
>>129858735
do muslims also believe jesus was of virgin birth?
>>
>>129821935
The church is a hospital for sinners. We should be welcoming faggots and all sinners into it. We should never glorify faggotry and sin though and should condemn it
>>
>>129832529
Actually your prayers do count outside of baptism but you have to be intent and working towards baptism otherwise the grace of the holy spirit leaves you
>>
>>129821935
God likes to punish people with idle hands. We're being punished for being all talk. Every day you will wake up to ever more insulting mockeries
>>
>>129854292
>having to confess something to a man who can use that dirty secret as leverage against you to get you to do whatever he wants in the future
yeah, nah. something smells like shit here
>>
>>129865208
Nobody is forcing you to go and confess that you lust after you mother. There is no pressure to tell the priest everything.
>>
>>129823790
A devout Catholic is just a retard pagan
Thread posts: 287
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.